Michigan man dies on the job after falling into a vat of sulfuric acid

abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-man-dies-job-falling-vat-sulfuric-acid/story?id=61008166
A Michigan man died on the job after he fell into a vat containing sulfuric acid.

The man, a 54-year-old resident of South Lyon, was an employee at the manufacturing company, Michigan Seamless Tube, the South Lyon Fire Department confirmed to ABC News.

The man was checking to see if a solution in the vat was 10 to 12 percent sulfuric acid when he fell in, South Lyon Fire Department Chief Robert Vogel told ABC News.

The fire department was called to the scene at around 12:20 p.m. on Feb. 9, Vogel said.

The man was pulled out of the vat by two coworkers and was transported to the hospital where he died approximately 11 hours later at 11:30 p.m., officials said.

“He lived in some of the worst pain imaginable,” Vogel told ABC News.

Attached: police-lights-gty-er-190114_hpMain_3_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 69.16K)

Wouldn't wish that on anyone, really not a good way to go.

And here I thought things like this only happen in China.

lol I love being NEET
He still hasn't been identified which means he was actually more of an unloved loner than me ;)

Attached: ba2eaqb.jpg (636x257, 27.62K)

The one thing I like about NEETs is many refuse to go along with the corrupted system knowing they'll eventually get screwed over by trusting it.

However, I do not like that they often sponge off the working class and our tax dollars. Its not very fair for those that have to work for a living.

So you kinda admire their rebellion, at the same time you fucking hate them for being a leach and draining off productive society. You're welcome.

Everyone who is against "migration" should learn from this…become toxic to the invaders and you won't get diluted as easily.

not a nice situation, poor guy.

I don't know how those welfare NEETs exist. I'm a trustafarian, so the only people I'm "leeching" off of is my progeny, but I'm not reproducing so that's retarded.

get rid of all spics and you wont have neets

These are jobs feminists don't want but when it comes to cushy, air conditioned office jobs they run to politicians to pass hiring quota laws and the simps listen because women can vote.

A real shame.

Attached: Pic.jpg (1280x720, 39.18K)

While you can theoretically get welfare as a man the people managing the system only awards it to women. Good luck getting government assistance if you're a man.

Kill yourself, really. Go back to reddit/facebook/tumblr, post your goodbye message, and then kill yourself.

I demand gender equality in sulfuric acid deaths

Aside from the fact that it's horribe and no human should go like this…
I NEED PICTURES, PICTURES OF SKINLESSMAN

Attached: cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg (300x225, 19.93K)

it's not NEETs fault that other people keep giving it money, personally I'd let it starve, but you know, we live in the fucked world

No. This place deserves some common sense folk. Fuck facebook and all that other big tech crap too.

If hiring was based on merit women would not be hired. Women are inferior to men in both body and mind.

t. Fag

Is he wrong?

You know, instead of throwing a pity party for yourself and resenting NEETs, maybe you should learn how to make passive and portfolio income for yourself through real estate, stocks, commodities, and businesses.

if he would of lived we would of had a real life joker.

Attached: the-red-hood-falls.png (1066x738, 1.47M)

Corporate welfare, and especially (((bankers))) are the problem (and in more ways than just how money is distributed). They get to live like kings, surrounded by opulence, untouchable and above-the-law, with corrupt money like from the 2008 manufactured cricis, or even actual wars for profit. NEETS get barely enough to feed themselves and often have to live in mom's basement or have roommates in cheap apartment.

Attached: NEET pill.png (800x1000, 128.23K)

29–32% battery acid
(used in lead–acid batteries) so 12% is not enough to burn your skin off if he was wwashed off quickly

he probably got some in his throat or lungs

97% sulfuric acid

Why did checking the concentration of a vat of sulphuric acid require a human to hang over an open container? Why the fuck isn't there a probe or a tap or something which can take a sample without putting humans at risk?

What the fuck kind of crazy clown factories do you amercians run?

You've clearly never been in a NEET thread.

Attached: 4360b6e94e4e6b88980dfa47f3d8d7b1.png (512x512, 537.99K)

workers are expendable

businesseseseses aint

Silly wagecuck cattle, we, the NEET overclass exist purely because of your need for entertainment, seeing as you are both unable and unwilling to produce the only thing that keeps your consciousness from melding into the machine that is your job, it falls unto our hands to provide you a relief and refresher of sorts, do not be alarmed by this, we are not merely jesters but the only entities that still can make you feel the base commodities of humanity, it was never a matter of "you letting us live" but of you wanting us to keep living so you could still believe in the lie that says "you are still alive".

The US has always been a fourth-world-tier shithole. This was offset for a whopping two decades by WWII loot.

Relax. Soon (historically speaking) everyone is going to be a NEET because everything is going to be gradually automated and every job will gradually be closed up. Probably you will lose your job in your lifetime and end up on some new basic income bux. In that case everyone will be a leech living off the tax money extracted from tech capitalists who make even more money than before because the robots produce things three times as cheap and work for three times as long and require no safety regulations, and no holidays, only small maintenance breaks.

Hell, maybe if you've been to University and you're an engineer you'll get one of the last few jobs, which is to fix those robots when they break… at least until AI is good enough to give that job to a robot too.

The bright side about the robot take over will of course be that "we need immigrants for jobs" will never be a viable excuse ever again.

I think he's talking about spics taking jobs and driving down the cost of labour.

bumping back