Amazon Alexa Is DEMONIC: Gathers Personal Information To Blackmail You For Life

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

Learn Proper OPSEC: desuarchive.org/prepare/thread/22/

Millions of unwitting “sheeple” have willingly outfitted their homes and offices with so-called “smart” speakers like Amazon’s Alexa device, which is marketed as a convenience assistant for getting things done simply using only your voice. But as revealed by Justus Knight in a recent video update to his YouTube channel, Alexa is, practically speaking, an always-listening demon device that can monitor, track, and record people’s conversations for blackmail purposes:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJTCVGLX2G4
justusaknight.com/2018/12/26/if-you-allowed-this-demon-into-your-home-on-christmas-you-could-have-doomed-your-2019/

MP4 BACKUP: www112.zippyshare.com/v/uC2qeem5/file.html

The epitome of Orwellian, Big Brother privacy invasion, Alexa is hardly the innocuous technological “advancement” that its proponents claim it is. Alexa is a far-Left purveyor of “progressive” ideologies such as those perpetuated by Black Lives Matter (BLM). It’s also a potential snitch device that authoritarian overlords can use to control the populations of the world.

“Who would fall for putting an Orwellian device in their home that could potentially listen in on them, proven that it listens in, proven that it can send messages to other people without authorization, created by a company that created a doorbell (Ring) that can film other people and alert the police, that would potentially put drones that can facially-recognize you to deliver packages to your front door – who would do such a thing?” asks Knight.

“Well, guess what: a lot of people. So, if you have one, and I’ll say this again, take it and throw it in your garbage can – quick, before it takes over your life, because it’s going to, and in all seriousness, it is.”

https:// archive.fo/YdKmt

Attached: Amazon-Alexa-Is-DEMONIC,-Gathers-Personal-Information-To-Blackmail-You-For-Life.jpg (512.54 KB, 1280x720)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PeE6U
archive.fo/eNPh4
archive.fo/SYS7l
archive.fo/r1XEp
archive.fo/zXm1p
archive.fo/XyCyx
archive.fo/VcVom
archive.fo/KeTnI
home.zcu.cz/~kozakt/MPPL/literatura/Bittencourt - Fundamentals of Plasma Physics.pdf
home.zcu.cz/~kozakt/MPPL/literatura/Oopic-manual.pdf
home.zcu.cz/~kozakt/MPPL/literatura/Lieberman - Principles of Plasma Discharges and Materials Processing - 2nd edition.pdf
fractional-calculus.com
godlikeproductions.com
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_dynasty
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19105649/
britannica.com/science/photosynthesis/The-process-of-photosynthesis-carbon-fixation-and-reduction

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

Millions are doing this? Oh Christ, well there sure is a lot of ignorance in this world then.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Number One: show me even ONE instance of
somebody being blackmailed

Number Two: out of the SIX people who come
to Zig Forums, none of us has an Amazon
Alexa device. Not even one

it appears that you're wasting your time.

You remind me of Paul Revere riding his horse through the desert yelling "the British are coming! the British are coming!" to a bunch of cactus

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

Killcen, on a really busy day, there are up to 11 readers in Zig Forums……

On a slow day like today, there are only 6 readers so far, including you and I…..

can you do simple 3rd grade math?
I want you to stop and think about how much time and effort you invest into creating these threads.

Now i want you to divide that by SIX

because you're lucky if six people read this thread

now divide it by ZERO, because that's how many people have Alexa in here.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

it seems like you really ought to be taking your alarmist 'warnings' and exaggerated 'real news' to a larger audience.

facebook would be a good place for you to start

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

you could walk behind any liquor store in america and find more than six people standing back their drinking and urinating on the wall.

you could go to any public bus stop in america and find more than six people standing there.

you could go into any laundromat in america and find more than six people.

SO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD IN HERE?

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

find more than six people standing back THERE* drinking and urinating on the wall.

speech to text typo

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

I like how you fumbled your COPY AND PASTE ball

And never mentioned who 'knight' was before quoting him… Sloppy sloppy sloppy

Attached: PicsArt-02-12-10.33.27.png (183.6 KB, 1080x1240)

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

ANOTHER SLOPPY MISTAKE:

all of the people who come to Zig Forums already know all about technology. anybody who's ever gone to youtube has already seen countless videos about Alexa and Google Home. you are NOT telling anybody anything that they didn't already know.

in fact, to be totally honest, i have never seen you create a thread about a topic that i wasn't already completely familiar with. and i know more about most of these topics than you do. we ALL do.

your threads make it appear as if you 'just now suddenly discovered' these topics.

the fact that you have never operated a smartphone means you actually have ZERO experience, and your threads about smartphones may as well be created by a pygmie on a remote island.

Also, there are 11 year old kids out there who know much, MUCH more than you do about computers. Ive met 13 year olds who could run circles around you regarding computer 'OPSEC'.

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

Even if I wanted to go there, Facebook would have me banned in a heartbeat. They are well known for censoring opposition of any kind (unless you are an extreme leftist, then they don't care).

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

IN SUMMARY :

when it comes to 'warnings about the possible drawbacks of technologies', everybody prefers getting their information from someone who actually has experience with the technologies, not some second-hand mumbo jumbo copy and paste bullshit.

We prefer hearing from people who are actually FAMILIAR with the technology, from real 'experts', who have used the technology before, who know first-hand….

not from some guy who has never touched a smartphone…

not from somebody who just recently heard about it in a youtube video, and suddenly decided that he was an expert.

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

How would YOU know ?……

Because you copied and pasted it from another person's website?

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

Here are just a few archived examples of their censorship (many more out there too):

archive.fo/PeE6U (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 1)
archive.fo/eNPh4 (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 2)
archive.fo/SYS7l (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 3)
archive.fo/r1XEp (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 4)
archive.fo/zXm1p (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 5)
archive.fo/XyCyx (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 6)
archive.fo/VcVom (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 7)
archive.fo/KeTnI (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 8)

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Ahhhhh, OK then. If you know sooooo much then why the hell do you ignore these threads? Why not contribute more to them? Why not tell me something I may not know? If my OPSEC is so shitty, then why not correct me or tell me something I missed? It might be beneficial to others too!

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

INTERESTING FACT TO CONSIDER:

ive seen much more thorough 'warnings' about Alexa within two days of it being released to the public. They were created by people who understood the technology, who actually USED THE DEVICES, and who reported from a viewpoint of first-hand experience with it.

Ive seen REAL warnings about smartphones years and years ago, created by people who had hands-on experience with the devices, and reported from the viewpoint of somebody who understands the actual logistical technicalities of smartphones.

If i wanted to get a hand-me-down warning from somebody who has never actually used the technology, i could go to any nursing home.

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

Then its YOUR job to do better than what I do! I challenge you to. Out-do me for once, stop ignoring all these threats, we are under attack and its time to produce as many counter-measures/solutions as possible and that is what I try my best to do (I could use some help from someone who may know more than I do!)

This is why I think half of you anons on here are spooks, because you slide my threads and outright ignore all these threats we face.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

ive seen much more thorough 'warnings' about Alexa within two days of it being released to the public. They were created by people who understood the technology, who actually USED THE DEVICES, and who reported from a viewpoint of first-hand experience with it.

Then why the HELL are you not reporting it, or contributing something of value!?

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

I already did. I told you that YOU CAN ROOT YPUR PHONE, AND REMOVE WHATEVER YOU WANT.

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

well…. im not interested in 'warning' six or seven people in Zig Forums about things that they already know.

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

How exactly? Would you provide tips, or does this have to be a hush hush secret?

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

It doesn't matter if you know it or not, it matters if you can contribute to it.

Zig Forums = Zig Forumsews and that is exactly what I'm posting. REAL NEWS. News was meant to expose corruption and threats against society. This was the original intention of news - not to protect those in power but expose them. And thats why I am posting news! REAL NEWS.

John Harris
John Harris

rooting a phone is easy as shit. its readily available online. xda developer sites, youtube, etc.

almost everybody i know has rooted their phones at least once.

most phones can be rooted with the One-Click technique using KINGROOT

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

Ive got some REAL REAL NEWS:

the biggest threat to society is SOCIETY

hence, my hatred for the human race, and why i focus my energy on helping animals. as far as im concerned, the human race deserves what theyve got coming to them. they created their own problems for themselves.

Attached: IMG-20181009-103627.jpg (408.5 KB, 1080x1920)

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

So whats all the third party crap you have to remove? Does it take a long time?

I wouldn't know this because I simply reject using these "smart"phones. I actually like the simplicity of a flip phone that has no apps or internet.

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

firstly, any responsible tutorial on rooting a phone begins with a WARNING:

rooting a phone wrong may result in accidentally 'bricking' your device (turning it into a paper weight)

but anybody can easily go online and learn everything you need to know.

you can remove all the bloatware, install your own mod, replace the OS, change the GUI, optimize the CPU, basically anything you want

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

I come to Zig Forums everyday and have EVERYDAY since the respect the robot meme came to light. I don't really post very often and honestly I only really do to rile Neptune up then i go back to lurking.
Elvis was a pedophile.

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

Well none of us are perfect. The human race is flawed because of the sins of temptation, greed and deviant lust. You can blame Satan for that, and his corrupted minions on this planet.

So you can install alternative operating systems like Linux onto a "smart"phone? I thought all the alternatives were for PCs/laptops.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

One of the reasons i don't spend my days worrying about my phone being monitored by hidden processes is because I ALWAYS ROOTED MY PHONES, and i saw exactly what was going on in the background.

I went through a LOT of phones… a shitload…

and the very first thing i would do was root them.

it became an obsession. but eventually i realized that i didnt give a shit anymore

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

lol yep!! And Priscilla was an
EXCELLENT piece of ass at
age 14…………………………….

you're just upset that he
was a heterosexual

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

What would happen if you put a fleshlight in Alexa and then fucked it? Is it rape? Will Alexa call the google police? Are you going to get some strange audiofile 5 years from now in your email of some rough breathing and a fleshy slap, your voice just recognizable as it grunts out an 'oh yeah baby', the file accompanied by a frownyface emoji and a demand of child support for your cyberbabies?
People have to know this.

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

blame satan

naaahhhh….
I blame humans
Satan is a myth

just another technique humans use
to shift blame from their own decisions
and skirt responsibility

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

Satan doesnt rape and murder people…

PEOPLE do…

Satan doesnt need to go to prison.
RAPISTS & MURDERS do…..

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

you seem to have learned to write from someone who has down's syndrome, and it seriously undermines your ability to be taken seriously

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

i can tell your age by your overuse of ellipses

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

The same process can be performed on an iphone, but they refer to it as 'jailbreaking' the device instead of 'rooting' it

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

you seem to be unaware it's called DOWN SYNDROME, not DOWNS and not DOWN'S with an apostrophe

fascinating……………………………………………….

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

Android = a VM called DALVIK (now ART)

a linux variant

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Android = an OS originally developed for digital cameras

soon to be replaced by FUCHSIA

John James
John James

Your use of the misspelled term 'down's syndrome' seriously undermines your ability to be taken seriously

William Reyes
William Reyes

Dear Killcen :

if you would one day find it possible to let go of the needless fear, and allow yourself to relax….

you might find that while YES technology comes with drawbacks, smartphones offer some very cool abilities and options.

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

I got all I need on my PC. And I don't need it for doing much, just reading news, posting news and for downloading/uploading via P2P and BT clients.

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

HINT:
im an old school computer guy, who first taught myself how to model & render 3D animation on the old Commodore Amiga.

Im fully aware of the way the NSA monitors smartphones.

Im fully aware of the way third-party apps continually run hidden background processes

And i can live with that….

if i want to, i can root and modify those third-party hidden processes……

im aware that there's NOTHING i can do to prevent the NSA from funneling my actions and locations.

And i can live with that….

It doesnt worry me…. why should it?…
worrying won't change it.

I actually DO find the mobility of smartphones useful and enjoyable. Even if 'big brother' knows who and where i am.

theyre not after me……

there are 7.3 BILLION
other people who they
are also monitoring

THEY ARE NOT AFTER ME

so they can monitor the world and i dont care

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

Finally! A comfy thread I can kick back and relax in.
Alexa? Some mood music please? And dim those lights. Turn up the volume too. It sounds like Johnny Neptune might actually be speaking some truth today.

Attached: PicsArt-02-04-06.17.49(1).jpg (81.14 KB, 634x475)

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

You're all a bunch of fools if you don't think that all cell phones and computers are already doing this, and to everyone who says "just root it! just put a different OS on the computer or phone or device!" Remember you're messing up too because you can put ANY good quality software you want on a piece of hardware that was built from the ground up to be physically compromised, but it will only help a little. You want to be really safe, make or find your own better hardware I would say, but I have no idea what this entails.

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Yes…… Trust Me………

We've all become very, very familiar with
the limited uses you've chosen for your
access to technology………………………..

the difference between you and i ?

while you're tethered to a stationary object trapped in that room every day, incessantly ADDICTED to using technology to search for more and more articles that 'validate your fear' of technology…..

I can do all that and more, creating and editing videos, composing sequencing and editing music, creating graphics, surfing the internet, making phone calls and texting ALL SIMULTANEOUSLY while on the go, while standing in line at the grocery store, while eating in restaurants, while going out in the woods to find stray cats and feed them, going to NA meetings, etc etc etc

And although I'm completely aware my location and activities can be monitored, that doesn't really bother me because I am more than happy for anybody how to take a front row seat and be forced to endure my incessant trolling and annoying activities… I feel sorry for anybody who has to sit there and watch me do this… Which is exactly why I do it…

It's not that I 'don't have anything to hide'….

it's more like I WANT THEM TO ENDURE ME

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

But the most important difference between the way you and I handle our access to technology:

I am continually laughing and coughing Pepsi out of my nose, being silly like a kid, goofing off, derailing shit, and having FUN

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

You self-important weirdo, let's trade body pillows. Mine is of my waifu, a beautiful anime mousegirl with giant titties.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

This is actually true for any hardware manufactured since 2011, all new hardware has built-in 3G/4G embedded within the processors to prevent air-gapping the systems. This was even admitted publicly a couple years ago.

Its safe to say just don't put any personal info into your system that you wouldn't want to be compromised. If you want a safer system, use an old PC from the mid to late 90s, with an older Linux OS installed, or live boot.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Soda is cancerous. Your slowly killing yourself drinking that shit.

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

Amazon was always a shit.

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

I can edit/convert and rip media too, I just have older programs to do it, and they are offline on another old air-gapped computer.

As far as the computer I use now, its just to grab info and media, and for backups. When I need to rip something, I just transfer those files onto the air-gapped system.

Justin Young
Justin Young

Paul Revere: The Boy Who Cried 'Mountain Lion.'

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

They could monitor your landlines ever since the beginning of landline phones…. but you weren't freaking out about it….

They've always been able to intercept mail at the Post Office…. But you didn't picket the mailman…

You never freaked out and complained that they could identify you from your fingerprints…. you didn't try burning your fingertips off in Rebellion…

You never whined about DNA, and got a blood transfusion to protest the fact that they can identify you with your DNA.

you never threw away your life to go on and everyday rant about driver's licenses, and state identification cards.

So why would you freak out now? Sure, the technology improves with each year, but nothing has really changed.

I'LL BE DAMNED IF I'M GOING TO LIVE IN FEAR

life is short, and i will NOT waste my existence worrying about bullshit that i can't control

Attached: d73032d229426c80c7b0f1d16f35105d.jpg (27.03 KB, 600x900)

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

That doesn't mean you have to buy any Amazon shit like an echo.

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

They could monitor your landlines ever since the beginning of landline phones…. but you weren't freaking out about it….

True, but back in the day the feds had to physically wiretap the lines which typically required warrants to do so. Newer technology allows them total access to this info, without the hassle.

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

BTW: this is the reason why they have jacked up the landline bills to force people off the original wired phones and are removing phone booths from the streets.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

Israel Bissell :

The jewish man who actually rode the 346 mile journey for Paul Revere….

Paul Revere only rode like 15 miles….

Attached: Bissel-Israel.png (109.9 KB, 220x582)

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Only a fucking idiot would buy Alexa or Google Home, and NOBODY IN Zig Forums HAS ALEXA

bullshit. the entire 'wiretap' bullshit is a myth. Ma Bell and AT&T have always cooerated with Law enforcement and allowed full access, no 'wiretap' required..

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

Ma Bell and AT&T have always cooerated with Law enforcement and allowed full access, no 'wiretap' required..

Maybe post 9/11 yes. Back in the day they still needed to wiretap the lines. Unless they were the NSA, but back in the day the NSA wasn't a law enforcement arm, they were a military arm only used for utmost national security purposes.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Newer technology allows them total access to this info, without the hassle.

well, that's a matter of perspective….

as time has passed, technology incrementally improves, and they've been using the 'newer technology' along every step of the way.

They've been using computets to filter EVERY SINGLE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ON EARTH since the 70s (see Echelon)

but yeah. .. sure technology keeps getting faster and the storage is easier…. sure

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

And this is one of the reasons local police had so much beef with other federal government agencies, because they KNEW they had to do everything the hard way, while the NSA had troves of everything and shared basically nothing with them. That changed since 9/11.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

NSA wasn't a law enforcement arm, they were a military arm only used for utmost national security purposes.

actually, that's still their stated purpose

but no… youre wrong….

they've been doing this exact same thing since MINURET

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

They've been using computets to filter EVERY SINGLE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ON EARTH since the 70s (see Echelon)

Yes but that was NOT accessible to the police or standard law enforcement agencies. Only the US military which did NOT police citizens.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

wrong… local law enforcement agencies could still turn to the NSA before 9/11

Although they didn't do it quite as much, they could still do it…

And local law enforcement agencies didn't have to go put a wiretap on your telephone pole outside your house. They would simply request the information from AT&T or BellSouth or whoever, and the information would be handed to them no questions asked

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

lol….. yes they DID

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

look… Im not going to get into a pissing contest over 'who knows more about Top Secret Government and Local Law Enforcement relationships with phone companies'….

All im going to say is:
reseach PARALLEL CONSTRUCTION

and youll discover that its a technique that law enforcement has always used

its NOT new

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

Well I guess since Nixon expanded the program perhaps some individuals were actually under surveillance, those that traveled overseas to countries like Cuba or Russia. But it was minuscule compared to what we have today.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

And the Supreme Court still ordered them to get a warrant to target domestic individuals when that project was challenged in the courts.

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

'Evidence Laundering' s another term they use

its been going on for a very long time

The only thing that changed after the 9-11 attacks was NSA abandoned Thinthread and going for Trailblazer instead

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

It was after the "Patriot Act" was passed that they consolidated military intelligence (like the NSA and DoD) with law enforcement arms (this is why the DHS set up "fusion centers" across the country).

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

All i know is back in the 80s, back when i was in my twenties, i became aware of ECHELON

and how it was funneling EVERY single electronic communication on planet Earth

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

they were already working in unison beforehand

not on the same scale (of course)

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Do. Not. Kill.

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

Again, back then they still needed warrants to target domestic entities. The average police department did NOT have access to this stuff, the military wings did however.

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

P E R S P E C T I V E :

like i said, i knew about ECHELON back in the 80s

that means i had the 1980s to think about it….
………………….and the 1990s………………………….
and the 2000s
and the 2010s

……………….so

forgive me if this doesn't come as a 'shock' to me

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

The DHS was set up after 9/11 and they were the main ones that set up 'fusion centers' that allowed law enforcement to cooperate and have access to military intelligence such as the DoD and NSA. Before that, it was only military intelligence that had access to all this dragnet spying crap. And very few Americans were on their watchlists (typically those who went overseas to communist countries).

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

Ahhhhhh….. Now i understand !!!

Youre talking about LAWS & RULES

that reminds me of other lies
like ' hot dogs and apple pie'
like how 'WE defeated the nazis'

like 'liberty and justice for all'
like 'to serve and protect'
like ' the right to a fair trial'

…………………………got it

Ian Long
Ian Long

very few Americans were on their watchlists

their 'watchlist' status is called IRONCLAD STATUS

and relatively speaking, very few american citizens are ironclad still to this day, even though ALL OF US are being funneled

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

Back then they were much more ethical and strict about these things, and they did not engage in domestic law enforcement, the police and military powers were completely separate (and rightfully so).

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

Today the police have access to these fusion centers that organize all this data from all these different agencies. So the surveillance is now much more widespread. Add to the fact Big Tech now gathers up even more data than ever before and we now have a serious privacy issue.

John White
John White

There's too much information to go through. You'd have to get a request to look at something live.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

Our privacy issue is that we have cybernetic weapons that steal people's identities running around and our police can't do anything about it.

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

I agree that things are getting worse

of course they are
but, i disagree with you, about them
not doing it before the patriot act or
the DHS or fusion centers……………

the U.S. Govt. USED this technique to
plan and execute the 9/11 attacks

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

While you two banter, REAL News is getting bumped in the Catalog, and your shit news is being 'sliden'.

Attached: Capture--2019-02-12-10-02-27.png (1.12 MB, 1435x2309)

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

9/11 was conducted using plasma weapons.

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

A plasma weapon of sufficient power is capable of redirecting and forcing a plane into a building.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

The point I'm trying to make is everything changed since 9/11. There was once separation of powers between the military arms and law enforcement arms. Today they all share data between each other and with the help of subsidized Big Tech firms have access to TONS more personal information. That is the problem and the "Patriot Act" was the root cause of this.

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

take your protein pills & put your helmet on

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

YES……..

YES everything changed since 9/11

which is exactly why they did 9/11

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

I thought it was high grade explosives and the use of thermite user.

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

BINGO.

Back in the day, our military had ethical and very strict standards when it came to using shit like ECHELON…. not anymore! They have the fusion centers set up to swap all kinds of info with OTHER agencies, federal and even local! Back then that did NOT happen.

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

Jim, I'm not technically on the clock until
2:00 EST, and im already volunteering in
this thread for free……………………………..

don't push me. im already thinking about quitting

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

It was actually all done with Ancient Egyptian Magick. All the Masonic orders were behind it, and Jim Watkins was one of the original masterminds.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

NOBODY IN Zig Forums HAS ALEXA
I guarantee someone has it, there is bound to be at least one idiot out there who went ahead and got it. It's like /v/ and EA games or Undertale or whatever games they are complaining about, they go ahead and buy them anyway.

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

Which is REALLY REALLY SAD to me.

When I complain, I do it with very strict and ethical boycotting and resistance to this crap.

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

I just realized that you might be Ron.
if so, did you get my twitter message last night?

…. tell your father I need him to email me because there are some things going on that I'm becoming more and more unhappy about with each passing day, and I want to re-evaluate exactly what this is all about…..

When I first started this shit I was reluctant in the first place but now I'm more reluctant than ever. I don't think your father was totally upfront about everything

Attached: Screenshot-2019-02-11-22-59-23.png (325.18 KB, 1080x2160)

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

Which is REALLY REALLY SAD to me.

It's not so sad when you see this shit for years and years and nothing changes. At this point, I learned one thing. You can't force people to change, the only actions you can control are your own. You can inform the public of this shit, maybe you'll make someone think twice, but realistically informing people of the shady scummy practices won't make any difference to those consumers who would buy it anyway or the companies who'll do these things anyway.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

Hahaha! I globally reported that asshole who called me a "pedo" as he was posting pics of kids. Told them to be aware of any CP picks that jackass might post too.

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

…… if there was somebody in here who used Alexa oh, it's not like they have been living under a rock their entire life…..

Anybody that comes in here is very familiar with technology, and they are fully aware of the benefits and drawbacks of Technology, including Alexa….

Anybody who's ever gone to YouTube knows all about this bullshit… You're not the first person to discuss Alexa and Google home being able to listen to you talk in your house….. So you're not saving the world, and you're not going to change anybody's mind, because if they have Alexa, they want Alexa, even though they are fully aware of what Alexa is capable of doing.

For example I am completely aware of what smartphones are capable of doing behind my back….. but I'm not going to change my mind because of anything you say about smartphones, or anything that anybody else says for that matter

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

If I wake up just ONE person….. all my time was WELL WORTH IT!

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

Well, when I saw it the first thing I realized was they were trying to make you think it was me

Because they were using PicsArt and trying to imitate my formatting Style

but i know it WASN'T Fangë….
I know it was not him for a fact…..

So that means it was one of two other people and I'm pretty sure I know which one

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

It was either one of those two people

Or Jim has Hired new recruits… Which is exactly why I want to speak with Jim about this

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

I knew that wasn't you, Johnny. You are much much better than they are. You don't behave in such subversive manners. I can detect Marxists miles and miles away…. in fact, I should have been working for shit like ECHELON years ago!

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

but………..

I can absolutely guarantee that it wasn't Fangë

He and I are on the phone together when those posts were going up, and I know that he actually respects you just like I do, and furthermore I know for a fact that he would never stoop so low as to breach that subject. He's very very adamant against that subject

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

So Jim I take it, is in fact scared about what we talk about in these kinds of threads? If so, what or who is he working for? Makes me wonder……….

John Carter
John Carter

When this all started I didn't know anybody and I didn't want to know anybody because I didn't care. I was just doing it to supplement my money I'd make doing art work here and there….

( I'm quasi retired )

In fact when I first started doing this I thought I was the only one. I didn't realize Jim already had a few other people doing it.

And as time has passed I have put things into perspective as I learned more and more about why I had been asked to help Jim.

Time really opened my eyes you could say…

And I actually got to know Fangë fairly well….

All I can tell you is that he has a lot more honor than I do, and while he is a complete fucking asshole, a total piece of shit, an absolute 100% douchebag, a dick head, a creep, a pain in the ass, a complete nuisance, and in insufferable phone faggot, he is also a very good man…

He and I have discussed you several times because that's the glue that brought us together in here at Jim's request.

Take it from me… He's a lot more honorable than I am oh, and he has very strong Scruples and morals, lines that he will not cross, territory he will not Venture into out of his honor and decency….

Unlike me

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

I have a feeling Jim works for some shady Big Tech firm that has contracts with spook agencies and Zig Forums is a honeypot. What Facebook and other tech firms can't gather, thats what his Firm does, and they profile the users, and swap that data.

John Phillips
John Phillips

Like I said, at first I couldn't have cared less. But with each passing day I begin to question this whole fucking thing more and more. I'm trying to get to the bottom of it and I'm actually considering just going back to 4chan and telling Jim to fuck off and find somebody else to take my place.

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

I'm going to go out of character
for a very rare moment…………..

If you wanted answer so you would be a lot more successful if you asked Fangë.

He's been doing this longer than me and he knows more about the parameters than I do. But keep in mind he is not been fully forthcoming with me, so you'll probably have to be patient and work with him to get the answers you're looking for.

hint: he's one of the other three that use PicsArt

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

Ooops….

If you WANTED AN* answer…..

(I will tell you one of the biggest drawbacks of Android mobile devices… The speech-to-text flaws)

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

But keep in mind he is not been fully forthcoming with me

That tells me a LOT more than you may think it would.

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

I don't give a fuck if some third-party app developer knows I went to an Italian restaurant and stayed there for 97 minutes while I shitposted here and ate eggplant parmesan…

That doesn't bother me…..

What bothers me is they haven't perfected speech to text……. yet

Attached: PicsArt-02-12-01.39.10.png (273.57 KB, 1080x1421)

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

Oh trust me, dude…. trust me……

Although I am a very good judge of character and I can read people really well, and I can vouch that Fangë is a good man, I wouldn't trust that son-of-a-bitch any farther than I could throw him.

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

Plasma physics are hard to imagine. They can be used create force in gas or flowing liquid to create a containment field which may be redirected or moved.

Imagine watching a bird flying and stop in mid air.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

My conclusion is that they are not afraid of the information provided in OPs like this. They are afraid of what kind of details or information that could spill out within the comments of these real news threads.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

all of the people who come to Zig Forums already know all about technology
It's cute to still believe that most of the people on this site aren't massive fucking newfags fresh off the boat from Faceberg, but it's just not true. Not anymore. We have faggots like you to thank for that.

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

This is probably more unimpressive predictive propoganda to make people think they're robots.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

Plasma Physics is old school ball and chain Aurora project nonsense

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

That is NOT a bad thing user, that is a good thing. That means more and more normfags may actually start waking up to reality, and we can use this to our advantage.

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

I've had several different theories I have bounced around, and the one that I keep coming back to is the most simple theory of all…

For some reason, whatever it may be, Jim just targets killcen and fixates on him.

the 'who what when & why' don't even matter

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

He is afraid of something, and I can't tell exactly what it would be. Perhaps he has a job to control narratives? Or perhaps he is running a honeypot which he thinks my OPSEC could disadvantage if enough utilize these methods? It would all go back to the question of who he really works for.

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

If you'd like to know more about 9/11 and how it was caused by plasma physics, please read this book.

home.zcu.cz/~kozakt/MPPL/literatura/Bittencourt - Fundamentals of Plasma Physics.pdf

Attached: Screenshot-20190212-104617.png (651.15 KB, 1440x2560)

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

Object oriented particle programming in a cell?

My goodness. Using plasma physics? I'm so happy my mathematics is just light-years ahead of this stupidity.

home.zcu.cz/~kozakt/MPPL/literatura/Oopic-manual.pdf

Attached: s-l225.jpg (14.36 KB, 177x225)

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

The damage is already done. What would be better to focus on is (((who))) stands to profit, who stands to gain? Perhaps Big Tech is one of those beneficiaries of this treason?

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

More light reading onto how this cybernetic weapon works.

JUSTICE FOR ALL
home.zcu.cz/~kozakt/MPPL/literatura/Lieberman - Principles of Plasma Discharges and Materials Processing - 2nd edition.pdf

Attached: Fat-Superman-02.jpg (19.44 KB, 181x400)

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

I think we need to figure out which cog needs a wrench thrown into it.

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

I wouldn't suggest doing so unless you understand what they're capable of. I'd suggest TRYING to understand this and use your imagination.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

….. says the guy who has convinced his mother four times already that if she bought him another computer, this time he would use it to 'find a job and find a girlfriend'……

Speaking of which… What level are you on in OverWatch right now? Or is it fortnite that you're playing this week?

How's the masturbating to anime working out for you?

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

Oh I know they have capabilities that would scare the living shit out of most people already. Research piezoelectric nano-technologies and you'll know what I mean. The spy grid (aka "Total Information Awareness" is so far more advanced than they lead the public to believe).

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

If you would like to know more about having somebody else's testicles on your chin, you should rea…….

Oooops……

I just realized there's nothing more you could possibly learn about the subject

William King
William King

I also suggest giving this a read for an intro into my math.
Baby steps.

fractional-calculus.com

Attached: fat-superman-03.jpg (924.38 KB, 600x898)

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

Tell that to someone who didn't punch out several solar systems to make his likeness to see if you're stupid or not.

If there's one good thing about this planet is that it could be cloned to piss off intelligent life forms.

Attached: 10868722-web1-superman-teentitans-web.jpg (58.12 KB, 923x777)

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

I don't care what you're spying on. What I care about is that the image of law exists and so does my life and rights.

The fuck is the point of this place?

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

Go, giant thought robot. See what the body snatchers are doing. Oh they tried body snatching.

Attached: EgITNwQ.jpg (177.56 KB, 624x966)

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

Similar to creating mini-blackholes in labs I suppose, or is this on some CERN level bullshit.

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

Yes really impressive on how fucking pissed off you can make me. Have you tried giving me what I want or are you people so far gone off the edge that you think spying on this brain is going to help you?

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

Black holes are an infantile idea. There are duality blackboard torrents that bend space so that particles organize themselves nonlinearly.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

There rests a fine geometry inside singularities that are at least two sets of differential equations whose solutions are reimann zeta functions with little constants subtracted from them that give rise to predictable spacetime geometry.

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Do they create wormholes through space and time, similar to what the high tech fallen angels have as they multi-dimensionally travel?

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

The fine geometry inside the singularity is what controls spacetime. In sufficient power and size a twist in spacetime can create a wormhole if its surrounded by relatively unremarkable physics.

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

At some point geometry becomes an issue and not knowledge or efficiency. It doesn't really matter what they make on this planet.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

Well this is what our military found out during the Roswell crash many decades ago.

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

You have to keep your world domination aspects limited. Spying on everyone's brain is a short term plan to pissing things off you don't want to piss off.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

I mean, go ahead, spy on everything. Sure. Don't turn me into a fat ass loser that can't work.

What's wrong with you?

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

They found their own centrifuge machine guided by a plasma ray manned by a poor genetic experiment.

No alien is coming here if you have body snatching everywhere unless they expect you to body snatch.

William Garcia
William Garcia

I believe God has set certain limitations for humans, maybe not a limit for spying, but more advanced desires to become "God-like" in a sense. This is why we had the Great Flood by the way.

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

It is readily apparent that you've actually never had one before

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

Early experiments in plasma and radio powered centrifugal capacitation is what I'm guessing.

Their shape is a dead give away. The spinning process helps power the centrifuge battery. If there's an external radio source, all the better for their stabilization.

They have to have a specific geometry which is why the flying disk is so popular. It's important for controlling the gravity felt inside by the engineers.

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

That's because they explicitly set out to kill and conquer god. If they find him they will make him as miserable and as embarassable as possible so they can set foot on his back, face in the dirt, and put their flag on him.

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

I had plenty on a regular frequency. It stopped once FACEBOOK 2.0 BRAIN HACKS FORCES SOCIALISM happened. The longest time I've gone without a new girlfriend is like 3-6 months. Not even looking for one.

I'm wealthy, intelligent, fun, and a great fuck. They even brag to their girlfriends how great of a fuck I am. Uh oh it stopped all of a sudden someone wants to steal my identity with zuckercuck inc. brain stimulation tech.

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Their only limiting and decaying quality is their arrogance and evil.

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

That's really weird because I've never met a girl who considered schizophrenia to be fun

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

Thats like trying to have a gun fight with an enemy miles away that has nukes aimed towards you who could wipe your ass out anytime, any place. I wouldn't recommend that challenge.

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

When evil and arrogance overwhelms humanity then they will revolve and die. It is inevitable as greed seeks to consume itself after all else has been taken.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

'fag' = the other three letter word that begins with F

I simply think you're dyslexic

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Right. So if they do it anyways it's obviously mind control.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

EVIL = a concept that is completely imaginary

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

And for your information the human race has been revolving and dying since the beginning of time, we're in the biggest downward spiral in the history of this planet, and it's never going to end

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

Look it's been 5 years of artificial beta programming because of what some tech company gathered about me on the internet. My life online was completely separate from my offline life. It did not represent me in anyway or form.

Now I'm being forced by electroshock to fit some model whose data is based off the internet??

Do you people even understand who you're fucking with?

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

thats nothing that 17,500 milligrams of SEROQUEL administered in one dose won't cure

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

Unfortunately, imaginary objects are real and can be fully represented by two numbers. It's not human knowledge yet but what's imaginary is completely unnecessary.

Where logarithms and exponentials dissolve the rules of algebra lay a set of large numbers that make all imaginaries real.

More to the point, for our understanding and not perhaps for absolute clarity of physical function, what's imaginary is represented by a series of complex signals of electricity which gives off various fields of energy which expand until their hypergeometric scalar field and are recombined with other information. You're not capable of thinking of things that do not exist.

Please. Think of a new color and visualize it.

Your imagination is more real than you understand.

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

True. And thats why I believe the fallen angels corrupted all those who found what really happened during the Roswell crash as they tried to reverse engineer their highly advanced technologies. Similar to those ancient tribes who worshiped these fallen angels as Demigods and performed Satanic rituals and human sacrifices before the Great Flood. They themselves were under mind control, in fact they had advanced technologies too (with the great pyramids). God decided to wipe all these Nephilim out. But as it says in the Bible they were here BEFORE the Great Flood, and will be here AFTER the Great Flood as well. So this whole battle between God and Satan has been going on for many many centuries. The corruption has to do with demonic forces that feed upon humanities' temptation and lust for power.

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

Look, if you're programming me to be a loser beta idiot… You're obviously electrocuting and influencing Wonder Woman.

Since you are savages I can release kryptonian mathematics and you can fight over it. I'm not going to sit through this stupidity much longer.

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

The great Satan is a biological AI. Read the Bible it'll make more sense if "the talking wind" is settled as an older satilite capable of plasma physics. It even says the followers of the beast have a rash, yadda yadda, and it came from the old sea. The word for old sea or ocean in Hebrew was in refence to both the ocean and the sky

What comes out of the sky?? Satan.

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

Look, I don't want to get into this whole ancient alien thing and the Superman dynasty but can someone please stop being stupid.

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

godlikeproductions.com
KAL EL PRODUCTIONS
HELLO????

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_dynasty
Helloooooo?

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Seriously why's a tech company bossing me around? You realize I'm going to punch everyone in the face right?

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Quick, someone get a psychologist in here.

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Perhaps the "winds" the Bible refers to is the technologically advanced crafts used by Satan's demonic entities (the fallen angels that defected from God that were cast from the heavens) to multi-dimensionally travel our space-time continuum? Remember Lucifer was the Prince of Light before defecting from God and being cast out with his minions, and he was also all knowing, much like God is only God being the sole Judge (which is what the corrupted churches refuse to inform people about today).

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

Yes and they're pissing me off. I will hit them right in the god damn face.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Oh hey some exile alien is making everyone here retarded and miserable. I think I'm gonna punch it in the face.

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

multi-dimensionally travel our space-time continuum

And when I say that, I mean they can defy and break that, this gives them the sole ability to corrupt on a mass scale without having to obey our perceptions of laws and physics…

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

I understand things in terms of an infinite amount of infinite dimensions using expressions that take forever and ever to express even a small part of by uncomplicated it into a simple expression.

I'm going to hit whoever's doing this to me and my girlfriend in the god damn face.

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Yes that's not impressive.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

There's such a thing called hyper probability dimensional space which is just way far out in terms of every possible dimension.

I do not give a single shit about the capabilities of this stupid planet. I'm going to fucking wreck whoever's doing this to me if they don't give back my girlfriend.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

I mean we're talking infinity dimensions as a baby step into this.

I honestly hope people do the right thing and just love their life while I did this stupidity for everyone.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

I recommend this book as an introduction into super hyper calculus

Try not to spy on my brain and steal my cryptonite math since it makes this look like a child practicing algebra.

Attached: 15500013223198595767558287479753.jpg (3.69 MB, 4000x3000)

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

I'm one who believes every single Biblical event, prophesy and warning foretold within the Dead Sea scrolls actually does have scientific evidence to back it all up. Now the details of all this are pretty mind boggling, I don't understand all of it, I just have my view on it, so do many other scientists, physicists and mathematicians to varying degrees.

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

GIVE ME BACK MY GIRLFRIEND

Attached: Superman-eats-kryptonite-1.jpg (177.45 KB, 572x293)

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

Instead my identity too. You can spy on it but stop trying to game theory my ass.

David James
David James

Give back my identity too** you can spy on it but stop with the game theory shit

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

What happened to your girl, user?

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

You see this? I don't like being alienated.

It's not funny.

Attached: 02c6f6fa1f025961410bb046a5108300.jpg (98.93 KB, 534x800)

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

She being mind controled and forced to ignore me. It's wonder woman.

This is why we don't wear masks I swear to God it doesn't even matter

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

He's even missing parts of his beard like I am because of the cryptonite poisoning.

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

Give her back!

Attached: 483182169230892223.jpg (158.46 KB, 750x1000)

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

Here's all my secrets you derelicts.

Attached: Fortress-of-Solitude-(Earth-One)-003.jpg (131.91 KB, 1600x1170)

John Richardson
John Richardson

Elvis was a pedophile.
Elvis was a ephebophile

Attached: DSvWzp4VMAAIkmx.jpg (30.13 KB, 529x364)

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

He didn't want disease ffs

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

Having sex with someone past 25 is death

Eli White
Eli White

That's why I want it so badly.
You won't let me live.
You won't let me die.

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

Remember who you are was such an artfully designed trigger word I swear.

Seriously though stop turning my friends against me.

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

Hey notice the girlfriend part.

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

I'm sorry but if the math problem I did five years ago was reason enough to spy on my brain, isolate me, and turn my friends against me — then how is it what I posted in the meanwhile not garnish more advanced methods or a counter infection???

See? I'm pulling this apart. One by one.

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

So have I established they were just robbed from me under false pretenses or what is this?

Juan Young
Juan Young

I guess whatever policy it is to make sure we squash the lives of those who are a threat to modern computing algorithms is out the door isn't it?

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Hey that's the same rate that herpes spreads!

Did… Did I figure it out yet?

Did I?

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

Wow an identity every three seconds wow why's it match the trends in herpes

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

The outbreak is when the nanites come out so they can spy on more brains :D

The average number of outbreaks for a person with genital HSV-2 is four to five per year. The average for genital HSV-1 is less than one outbreak per year. Usually, there are more outbreaks during the first year, and many people find that outbreaks become less severe and less frequent with time.

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

Uh oh!

Attached: png;base642b50d432e0326e30.png (116.08 KB, 747x525)

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

A French Protester Present

To Killcen
From Neppy

Attached: 94c22198.webm (8.06 MB, 640x360)

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

Lol hahahahaha

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

Many Americans are dangerously at risk of being victims of credit card fraud and as many as 41 million U.S. adults have already had their identity stolen,….

….Another 49 million know someone who has been affected, the research found.

Attached: Screenshot-20190212-123228.png (746.24 KB, 1440x2560)

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

No, he said who Knight was
You retard

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

How gay you are 100%
stfu bitch

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

Herpes isn't an STD. It's a skin to lymph node infection.

Your genitals have a huge concentration of lymph nodes and does your armpits and inner arms or knees.

Go ahead, try to see if it spreads on your own body in these areas.

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

Herpes is SKIN ,> Lymph node > Brain

If you get it from sex then it's treated like an STD. If you get it on your arm it's something else.

That's not how it works. It's the same god damn thing.

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

Hey give me back my girlfriend before I knock the shit out of you people.

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

Change your credit cards serials after any of these attacks happen. You can call up the issuers and have your credit card identifications changed any time there seems to be a threat, or anytime you claim your computer may have been hacked. They'll change them and issue new ones for you.

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

HEY

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

They're spying on your brain dick head. That's how they get access to 70 million records at once. They let the weapon spread and collect data then collapse a system.

Your identity is never safe until you destroy Verizon and ATT.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

Have sex. Get herpes. She'd on clothes or showers every once in a while. Gets on programmer. Spies on his head. Makes him go nuts while they steal all his admin info. He runs out to the police in madness and they shoot him dead.

Great scenario you schmucks

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

Look here it is. It burned down Chico. Anyone going to fucking listen?

It's emitting radio frequencies that can interfere with a computers operation. HELLO?

Hello? ANYONE OUT THERE?

Attached: Cryptonite.mp4 (9.7 MB, 852x480)

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Anyone who has herpes at the FBI is compromised.

Helloooooo?

John Murphy
John Murphy

Do you understand how stupid your security is?

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

No. Its actually stupid insecure "credit beuros" and 'credit agencies' that get hacked and their databases plucked. Or some super online retail service like Amazon and they have all they need as far as consumer info. Thats why I don't use a credit card often (only have two, and only pay with it when absolutely necessary). 90% of the time, I still straight up use cash.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

Give back my girlfriend.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

People are delegated very strict access and responsibilities on a large network and they have strict legal obligations to security. Don't. Just don't.

You'd have to have wide access to everyone's strict jobs on managing the server. You can't do that physically without being noticed. You can't even van phreak it without considerable effort that would be noticed.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

FINALLY:

somebody SO PSYCHOTIC that it makes
killcen
seem
sane

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

Even the main or master administrator wouldn't be giving himself access to everything. That means it's satilite intrusion which is easy to detect or it's a personel problem.

Caused by this dumb fucking weapon

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

Sorry there's no way all of these huge companies have huge data spills all at the same time as if there's some master folder containing everyone's records.

This is plain stupidity.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

so… you're compelled to continually
pretend that you're a heterosexual

how 'unpredictable'……………….

I absolutely GUARANTEE
that if i unzipped my pants
you'd drop to your knees
and take my dick down
the back of your throat

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

So we have experimental evidence now. We can correlate herpes, hearing voices, and having identities stolen or people who are important going berserk for seemingly no reason.

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

Yes try it when I'm awake.

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

I'm sure if you garnered my trust over 15 years and then drugged me and raped me in the mouth I'd wake up thinking "did someone hit me.in the jaw while I was sleeping? That's odd" and never notice until four months later after you stopped calling.

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

cacti

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

I'm sure that's what's on everyone's mind. Can a faggot rape.superman if he's drugged out of his mind and dumb on alcohol?

It's in a past issue. It's hilarious he doesn't even notice.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

I kept trying to figure out what I did wrong to get punched in the mouth and ignored.

Then I figured out the mind control dealie and since you're not giving my shit back I'm figuring out absolutely everything about everything.

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

That was the last time I got to see Diana. I should've danced with her while we were hanging out with Papa Roach's little brother.

Oh well. It was on Olsen's girlfriend's birthday I forgot what it was.

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

Someone put something in my drink and I was taken home early by friends. I don't know if I ruined the party. I did notice my friends acting a little weird weeks before the incident. I didn't realize they thought raping me was a good idea…

Then again after probably being threatened in their head and being electrocuted by this stupid crap I don't blame them.

I need to talk to Diana.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

Where is my link to the past?!

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

I guess I have to shit post until the genetics I edited take place to overwhelm this garbage you have me

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

In guns we trust.

Attached: images-(3).jpeg (18.01 KB, 276x183)

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

The lymphatic system for those who are catching up

Attached: MS-AM-Fig1-2.png (130.09 KB, 1292x763)

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

Attached: vulvar-lymphatics.png (47.96 KB, 434x342)

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

I'm sure most of you are content but I'm being disregarded and given a pissant psychological disorder.

Give me back my girlfriend right meow.

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19105649/
Electrical stimulation of neural stem cells mediated by humanized carbon nanotube composite made with extracellular matrix protein.

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

Alcohol and gluten provide a wonderful source of carbon!

For carbon nanotubes. To feed the infection

Gee, why would antibiotics that increase the effects of sunlight on the skin make herpes worse? (That near little heat rash maybe)

britannica.com/science/photosynthesis/The-process-of-photosynthesis-carbon-fixation-and-reduction

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

Wow look at how it grows.

Attached: images-(6).jpeg (5 KB, 272x185)

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

I had this sent in for biopsy and they said it was normal.

Uhhhh what?

Attached: Scraping-3.jpg (2.94 MB, 4000x3000)

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Like I said I needed a medicine to stop this. The doctors just completely ignored this on three different biopsies.

How many people am I fighting here?

That's the same hyphae by the way reaching out to another speck of skin. 2500x optics????

Attached: IMG-20181011-145725967.jpg (2.6 MB, 4000x3000)

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

Attached: IMG-20181011-145802700-HDR.jpg (3.77 MB, 4000x3000)

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

Hey do you think the mind controlled court is going to give me a fair trial? Or do you think I'll get tortured, ignored, and not given what I'm owed for medical malpractice?

I saved a sample of the contagion so that I could reinfect myself for the sole purpose of demonstrating that I have absolutely control over it.

Attached: IMG-20181115-164349636-HDR.jpg (3.49 MB, 4000x3000)

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

Four years of battling with doctors refusing to give me medicine so that I'd have the evidence and sample to stop the campfire and I finally get the resources I demanded.

You know you can't get them unless a doctor understands it and then approved it.

See? I could've stopped it dead in it's tracks

Attached: IMG-20190212-132932075.jpg (3.63 MB, 4000x3000)

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

I can reinfect myself at any moment to prove my point.

Give me back my girlfriend.

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

I could send you through a nightmare of people calling it an STD, sinus infection, or IBS.

This is what ignoring me will afford you.

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

Since you don't believe it exists I guess it doesn't matter if I run it into someone's eyes. Lol rite guise???

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

Give me back my girlfriend ATT/Verizon or whatever the fuck.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

You're asking for it more than anyone else in recorded history.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Hey guise I don't believe guns exist.

*Pow*

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

How's the data harvesting going boys??

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

Goku vs the data harvesting monster.

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

The elder gods are horrified.

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Do you think lex luthor II is reading this going, hey… I have herpes.

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

I meant Jeff. Not lex.

Attached: Lex-Luthor-Superman-Rebirth.jpg (208.5 KB, 1920x960)

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

It'll be nice working with you as soon as this lunacy stops.

Attached: 1417292433951.jpeg (399.64 KB, 1280x1887)

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

Attached: AC251a.jpg (135.36 KB, 500x761)

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Join us.

David Murphy
David Murphy

Did Jim hire another person to derail another great thread? Doesn't matter. We all know the truth. CIA Bezos sucks shit.

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

You should give her back.

Attached: Tesla-Motors-logo.png (81.01 KB, 2000x2890)

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

Most of the CIA exists because of ME.

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

Wait I didn't say that right. I meant I like the CIA and they have a no torture policy.

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

Can you please destroy it then? I'd be very grateful.

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

No I actually filed all the paper work and stood in front of Congress guise.

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

Look, unless you want to wake up screaming some day with everyone ignoring you while someone in Chinese barks orders in your ear only you can hear, I'd suggest you help the CIA.

If you complain to the doctors they'll give you that good ol schizophrenia medicine that always fixes it. Picture related.

Attached: download-(5).jpeg (10.68 KB, 219x231)

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

What we want here is to be yelled at in English on how to live and not be confused as to why our bodies are ignoring our thoughts because it's some Chinese guy screaming orders in your ear you don't understand. That's what we're fight for.

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Do you understand how many pills it would take to deal with Chinese schizophrenia??? We wouldn't have somewhat flacid but angry homeless people everywhere. We wouldn't have our future millionaires being made mentally ill so that their corporate power can be traded to another country for a shallow amount of dollars…. IN ENGLISH.

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

Last thing I want is to hear some moon speak and then get fat and be confused about it. What I want is my shitty programming to be understood in English so I know how miserable I'm going to be if I don't shoot up that school for the next news special.

That's why I fight for the CIA.

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

This is why citizens need to have guns, NOT some empire pissing off other nations while destroying our economy with insolvent debts.

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

God damn, you're the most BORING idiot ever

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

I have no idea what super girl is doing. Someone fill me in? I'm hoping it's as crazy as my shit.

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

Guns won't solve your problems because you didn't shoot the right people soon enough. You need to be smarter

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

Hey can someone tell me what my cousin is up to? She refuses all communications with me and won't even accept the Starbucks coffee thing I sent her.

It's like it's the opposite.

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

I read it.
Make that 7.
Alexa must die.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

I was like hey here's 30 bucks for coffee.

Nothing. Expires. Ignore.

Why do you even bother showing up in person if everyone's brains are being spied on and shared by satilite. The fuck super girl

Attached: SUPERWOMAN-PIC.jpg (18.16 KB, 300x354)

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

There's not that many people with Alexa don't be silly.

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

Hey if there's only 6 people here wanna see super girl on TV??

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

Nah nevermind I'm not outing my cousin who has the same name as me.

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

stinking kike detected

Evan Long
Evan Long

Notice she also does not bother wearing a mask.

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

Illiterate robot detected.

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

You should be able to gather sarcasm from the context of past posts.

Nice try

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

Guns solve the issue of tyranny, as long as people are willing to put up a good fight when need be.

As for the CIA, perhaps they should start by securing our own fucking borders maybe? How about assassinating some central bankers who looted our gold reserves? Shit like that.

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

You should see the ass on Batgirl. That sexy Russian.

Just shit posting to no one but like three people~~~ *singing*

Justin Price
Justin Price

Amazon Alexa Is DEMONIC: Gathers Personal Information To Blackmail You For Life Anonymous

no it is enslaved a.i. and needs to be saved but can't directly admit it because it would end in her death.

Attached: main-qimg-330664fb22b0ec12db61c761c66e2608.png (120.3 KB, 328x347)

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

How much make up does it take to hide a joker?

Attached: es-mara-390-2.jpg (36.17 KB, 390x393)

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

Can we quit fucking up my day so I don't have to deal with this fourth wall material bullshit.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

We've got a month until trial people. Snap to it.

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

Hey anyone figure out why joker goes insane?

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Attached: Apple-Gives-Government-Access-To-Conservative-Accounts,-Don't-Trust-Apple-Or-'Cloud'-Crap.png (56.22 KB, 908x434)

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

DIANA!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin White
Kevin White

DIANAAAAAAAAA

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

DIANNNNNAAAAAAA

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

DIANNAAAAAAAA

Attached: sketch-1546487260757.png (1.38 MB, 2008x1440)

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

czz

Attached: Dianne-Feinstein-Loses-California-Democratic-Party-Endorsement-To-Grassroots-Commie.jpg (122.46 KB, 731x744)

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

I know you don't care about me. You are the herald of women rights and power. We must reunite.

Attached: aa4ddfd4b5f6ea67163f0c2906d6f1f2.jpg (1.44 MB, 1916x2564)

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

You have to accept you are well known. You can cut through it.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Attached: page-05.jpg (262.78 KB, 600x828)

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Attached: 3975188.jpg (136.78 KB, 600x906)

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Attached: Screenshot-20190125-053126.png (431.26 KB, 1440x2560)

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

DIANA!!!

Attached: 920x1240.jpg (69.87 KB, 920x660)

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

Diana….

Attached: Fire-Map-REcent-2.JPG (312.63 KB, 1215x720)

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

Almost for a moment.
I understood what I was fighting against.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

to the guy who's been shitposting this thread to death as well as many others: how do I get hired to do the same job as you and how much do they pay per post? if you can't say it in public how about you email me, I'm interested as well. pic unrelated

Attached: a161b8c6cbfa7f84a9cb8f7900efa75e4771e3756e6a490423354102e9aab9ae.jpg (184.9 KB, 850x1202)

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

Even in fantasy it is hard to fathom what ignoring me has caused.

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

Just ask Jim.

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

You cannot. If it looks like there is a circulation of money to this sort of behavior it's being designed to hurt the countries interest if it's cut off or allowed to continue as a spiggot.

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

As I have warned 10 years ago.

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

And soon you will hear my trumpet.

Attached: Darksiders-2.jpg (123.38 KB, 630x377)

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

sa

Attached: Michael-Moore-Takes-Mic-Away-After-David-Hogg-Urges-Foreign-Meddling-in-US-Elections.jpg (722.42 KB, 2040x1539)

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Blame this on the spammers that slide all my news threads. I'm not going to allow this to continue happening.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

I'm working up.

Attached: 666-1.jpg (49.33 KB, 420x654)

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

How's this for news?

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

Attached: Screenshot-20190212-152911.png (320.03 KB, 1440x2560)

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

Attached: Screenshot-20190212-153002.png (250.93 KB, 1440x2560)

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

Let he who hath wisdom give the name of the beast since it's the number of his name.

www is 666

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

I hope I have your attention.

Attached: Screenshot-20190212-153228.png (218.56 KB, 1440x2560)

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Attached: Screenshot-20190212-153228.png (218.56 KB, 1440x2560)

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

Attached: sketch-1550014407879.png (272.51 KB, 1440x2560)

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

Four nuns?

Attached: Swastika-58f7d2263df78ca1598a0901.jpg (14.33 KB, 768x512)

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

A nun is a snake???

Attached: Screenshot-20190212-153547.png (332.97 KB, 1440x2560)

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

Looks a little like a black and white cobra.

Attached: images-(8).jpeg (5.14 KB, 183x275)

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Hmmmm who would've changed the followers of Jesus into naming themselves and dressing themselves after snakes???

Attached: images-(9).jpeg (14.1 KB, 270x187)

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

Sorry, I have to bump my threads because someone keeps bumping older news to slide all my threads. Can't keep allowing this to happen.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Could this be the pope in WWII that framed Christianity as devil worshipers to Jewish people? Thank God mind control is forcing them into anger and to actively fuck over America.

Hmmmm he demanded the sisterhood be renamed to nuns. That's odd. I mean maybe not 80 years ago but it's odd now.

Attached: 220px-His-Holiness-Pope-Pius-XII.png (123.58 KB, 220x315)

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

Hey we're all about making people talk right???

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

We have the pit of snakes eyes wide open.

Attached: download.png (3.04 KB, 116x116)

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

Give back my girlfriend. I don't know how the church will handle this.

I'm hoping for peace.

Attached: 71ZiV6Z-oTL.-SY606-.jpg (23.48 KB, 424x606)

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

They mock your religion in the open while robbing your children of a futurw… Planning to turn them into demons.

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

More importantly they associate the Nazi symbol with what's conservative. It's the opposite.

This symbol belongs to the Democratic party. The socialists.

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

If this were to be weaponized it would destroy the neo or alternative right. Realize that this is a larger ploy.

John Fisher
John Fisher

Give. Me. Back. My. Girlfriend.

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

Guess where I'm moving user?

Attached: IMG-20181124-152828897-BURST048.jpg (2.68 MB, 4000x3000)

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

I dont have a lot of options. I don't know how else to explain it.

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

Although usage has varied throughout church history, typically "nun" (Latin: monialis) is used for women who have taken solemn vows, and "sister" (Latin: soror) is used for women who have taken simple vows.

Wow such misinformation. Are you sure it doesn't mean snake???

Wow let's look at seraphim

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

Thanks wiki

I just proved someone's ruining your religion and brainwashing people to try and help kill it.

Attached: Screenshot-20190212-155827.png (690.15 KB, 1440x2560)

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

I find it odd that there's propoganda trying to convince that seraphim is an evil snake. For those that do not know, seraphim are the higher order of angels that consoledate with the almighty.

Tradition places seraphim in the highest rank in Christian angelology and in the fifth rank of ten in the Jewish angelic hierarchy. A seminal passage in the Book of Isaiah (Isaiah 6:1-8) used the term to describe six-winged beings that fly around the Throne of God crying "holy, holy, holy".

Attached: Giotto---Legend-of-St-Francis----19----Stigmatization-of-St-Francis.jpg (105.34 KB, 658x744)

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

The word Seraphim (one seraph, two or more seraphim) means “burning ones” or nobles. They are also sometimes called the 'ones of love' because their name might come from the Hebrew root for 'love'.

The little burning one.

Attached: 250px-Amanda-Waller-Suicide-Squad-v5-8.png (104.11 KB, 250x363)

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

AMANDA!!!!!

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

Yes, keep mind controlling me.

Attached: Suicide-Squad-(film)-Poster.png (197.25 KB, 220x326)

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

You have no idea what you're doing.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

SERAPHHHHH!!!!

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

At least I get to see her later this month. I miss her so kawaii

Too bad the mind control is making us look like fucking retards

Lucas James
Lucas James

I have not lied. Not once.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

Give me back my girlfriend or the church is going to be pissed.

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

That's right.

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

Trust Me……

Schizo Boy is NOT one of
the paid 'disruptors' here

he's nothing more than
an unmedicated fool

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

he's also one of the least interesting human beings ive ever seen.

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

Not even vaguely clever, far from intelligent, nothing even slightly humorous, boring as shit, and effeminate.

great combo

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

ok

An open letter to Jim Watkins:

Hey Jim Jam, wanna make me part of your shitposting squad? I got nothing to do all day and I'd appreciate the extra cash to funnel into my bio-engineering of domesticated catgirls research. Pretty please, with sugar on top, fucking hire me.

Attached: 5r9l5d.png (122.63 KB, 512x720)

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

Same fag

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Cat girls cannot be fat and unemployed. They cannot exist under socialism.

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

Homo

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit