Apple Threatens Natural News To Stop Writing About Abortions and Satanism

In a series of shocking “demand” emails containing screen captures showing lists of Natural News articles, Apple has demanded Natural News stop publishing articles critical of abortions or Satanism, threatening to block the Natural News app from all Apple devices if Apple’s demands are not met.

This is the first time that a dominant tech company has overtly come out in defense of Satanism while threatening to censor a prominent publisher that exposes the evils of Satanic influence. Many people will see this as yet more proof that Apple, along with other tech giants, is literally aligned with Satan and is exploiting its power of censorship to silence those who criticize Satanism.

With Democrats now openly pushing infanticide and the legalization of the serial killing of infants, tech giants like Apple are serving as the censorship “speech police” to silence all criticism of the gruesome practice. In threatening Natural News over our coverage of infanticide and abortions, Apple is staking out the position of being pro-infanticide, and anyone who dares to speak up for innocent children is deemed by Apple to be engaged in “hate speech.”

Yes, you read that correctly: Speaking out to stop the mass murder of newborns is now “hate speech” according to the deranged, mentally ill Leftists who run Apple, Twitter, Google, YouTube, Facebook and Snapchat. Techno-fascism has now become a movement of mass infanticide that demands the silencing of those who oppose it. “Hate speech” means standing up for the innocent and demanding an end to the murder of children.

Some of the headlines named by Apple as “objectionable” include these important reports on Satanism, vampirism and blood harvesting from children, vaccines, cannabis, freedom of speech, the failed war on drugs, anti-Semitism and much more:

archive.fo/MNN43

Attached: Apple Threatens Natural News To Stop Writing About Abortions and Satanism.jpg (1000x563, 124.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/
bing.com/
gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/
d.tube/
bit.tube/
brighteon.com/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
ugetube.com
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/
unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/
reality.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

real news

C O R R E C T I O N :

Apple doesn't give a fuck about abortion stories or 'satanism' bullshit.

they're simply not going to continue allowing BULLSHIT 'onion' style fake dogshit 'news' ike Natural on their itunes or app store anymore.

and can you blame them ?

its NOT legitimate news, and anyone who thinks it's legitimate is an idiot.

==HINT: since there is no such thing as 'god' or 'satan' and 'jesus' never existed, any 'news articles' about them instantly qualify as BULLSHIT.

that's not news

insane. lost every drop of credibility. stopped reading.

Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a website for the sale of various dietary supplements, promotion of alternative medicine, controversial nutrition and health claims, scientific fake news, and various conspiracy theories, such as "chemtrails", chemophobic claims (including the purported dangers of fluoride in drinking water, anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame), and purported health problems caused by allegedly "toxic" ingredients in vaccines, including the now-discredited link to autism. It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them.

Incorrect. They DO care about exposing abortion and Satanism and they want it CENSORED! If they didn't care, they would ignore it!

Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a REAL news site dedicated to alternative medicine, nutrition and health, scientific news, and various facts, such as chemtrails, dangers of fluoride in drinking water, anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, and health problems caused by toxic ingredients in vaccines. It is classified as a top REAL NEWS site.

Nope. I saw an interview with a top brass Apple corporate executive, and they are kicking natural news off their Apple platform due to the irresponsible bullshit fake news and erroneous reporting, but mainly because Natural News pushes unsafe fake medical stories and hypes dangerous medical advice.

sorry.

fsd

Attached: USSA's Societal Breakdown Quickens As New Fads Include Eating Toxic Tide Pods And Sniffing Condoms.jpg (600x429, 81.3K)

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, was the subject of controversy after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. He has been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies". Adams has described vaccines as "medical child abuse".

Characterized as a "conspiracy-minded, fake medicine website", Natural News is known for fabricated news articles.

v

Attached: George Soros’ Open Society Foundation Closes Operations In Hungary.png (480x640, 761.3K)

It certaiy has NOTHING to do with NaturalNews' iewpoints regarding abortion. And 'satan' is the last thing that Apple is worried about.

The Apple Executive i saw interviewed said the final decision was made due to getting so many complaints from Apple users, who simply find NaturalNews to be undesirable, and it continually promotes unsound medical advice.

in summary: NaturalNews is a disreputable, bullshit, pseudoscience dogshit pile of crap, full of extremist conspiracy theories and irrelevant nonsense, and remains undesired by Apple users.

It's a simple corporate decision. Nobody is interested in natural news except for crazy people.

A G A I N : there's no such thing as 'satan', so anybody who publishes stories about satanism is inherently publishing COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

You CANNOT publish 'real news' about jesus or god or the devil, BECAUSE THOSE ARE ALL IMAGINARY CONCEPTS

By the way, Wendy just got home from work, and she reminded me that the interview we saw with the Apple executive clearly stated that the main reason Apple is booting NaturalNews was because the founder had urged people to use physical violence against people who promoted GMO products.

makes sense to me.

I don't blame Apple. There isn't a responsible corporation out there who would align themselves with some lunatic fringe website that urged it's readers to commit acts of physical violence against people.

the 'insane conspiracy theories' and the 'fake medical news' and 'dangerous medical advice' re just icing on the cake.

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/ (for news)
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
bit.tube/
brighteon.com/ (aka real.video)
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
ugetube.com (gun tutorials)
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/

Apple, I will now be seeding ALL your older Operating Systems WITH the serials via P2P and BT!

Enjoy being my bitch, fuckers!

Alternatives To Christianity

reality.com

Apple products have been dog shit the last 15 years, maybe their older Mac OS X were decent but EVERYTHING modern sucks ass and its all about planned obsolescence (doing away with cd/dvd drives, usb ports, etc). Fuck that shit. Its a joke.

And btw, I don't support any company that censors news, so their on my official SHIT list for life.