Netanyahu, in warsaw, says poles had 'cooperation' with germans in holocaust

m.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Netanyahu-in-Warsaw-says-Poles-had-cooperation-with-Germans-in-Holocaust-580700

WARSAW - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday addressed controversial Polish legislation the caused a rift between Israel and Poland, blasting Poles for collaborating with Nazis during World War II.

"The Poles collaborated with the Nazis and I don't know anyone who was ever sued for such a statement," Netanyahu said at the Warsaw conference on the Middle East, which he is attending.

He was referring to the controversial Holocaust law, which criminalizes anybody accusing the Polish nation of complicity in Nazi crimes.

Attached: Bia1Fh2ku.png (931x791, 821.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pone/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So the kike broke the law (again), he either should pay up to the poles or spend some hard time on prison tbh.

im hoping all of this devolves into a worldwide redpilling on the truth about the holocaust. once the jews dont have the holocaust to hide behind; the crimes of israel, the actions of traitorous jews, the jewish influence in finance and mass media, and the crimes of the bolsheviks and victims of communist jews will all become popular talking points. add the lies they spread about the holocaust to justify genocide against the germans and russians… and their world will come crashing down around them.

Same old story. There was some high-ranked jew who had been given a word in my country's parlament. He started yapping 'muh 6 quazillion' and that we responsible for it because of collaboration. Their hutzpa knows no bounds.

Normalfags don't give a shit about anything but gratifying their base impulses. Normalfags will never understand anything because they can't and even if they could they would refuse. In order to defeat the kike we have to destroy the systems ability to keep normalfags fed and pacified.

What if we steal the normal cattle for ourselves?

Nazis collaborated with the Israelis many times to build their war machine and security state. Bibi knows this.

Hope certainly isn't gonna make that happen

I hope jews blame it all on poland, if it wasnt for poland the holohoax would be debunked by now. i say this as a pole; whenever someone tries to debunk the holocaust poles get into an uproar because they believe that someone is denying their suffering, which unlike the jews was immense, the distinction being that poles to not garner any sympathy or benefits from this but go along with the jews kvetching because they think it self-interested which couldnt be further from the truth. Also poland derives its pride from being the first to stand up to "bad guys" so poland needs to take one for the team and admit we fucked up big time and that we were duped once again into doing the jews bidding

Im short the holohoax is a joint effort by poles and jews today and poles do not benefit from this so the moment jews turn on poles the whole narrative goes up in flames

Attached: 15392326-polish-peasant-holding-hat-old-engraved-portrait-created-by-gzermentowsky-published-on-l-illustratio.jpg (871x1300, 351.96K)

There are election in israel now and this nigga is fucked because of corruption scandals so he's playing for the crowds there

Well, I know that the Stern Gang tried to broker an alliance with Nazi Germany to help drive the British out of Palestine but I don't know if the Jewish terrorist groups operating in that area were buddy-buddy with Germany.

Lol @ 'we'

As if YOU are 'part of something'

Perhaps before 'we' (you) try to destroy the system's ability, 'we' (you) should first figure out how to make friends, and 'we' (you) should get out of your isolated stinky little room, and maybe 'we' (you) can finally get 'our' (your) first girlfriend.

THEN 'we' (you) can take over the world.

Nazi = German Jew

That’s right. Holocaust was an inside job. More like a prison work camp after Judaism declared war on the country it called home (international boycott of German goods).. Edwin Black - Youtube

They probably vote on who diddle their children' the best, at this point Netanyahu may as well be a lifetime leader

israel doesn't like a law that says you can't say a bad thing about poland.
israel passes a law in US that says you can't say anything bad about israel or boycott them.

they only want the laws when they benefit themselves, and nobody else.

Don't forget that 6 gorillion arabs were genocided by the Poles!

It still is a good idea. What's his boggle?

Can never happen. It would imply the conspiracy of the British Empire, Russia and US to commit unspeakable war crimes, that are still ongoing, on behest of the jewish banking elite, who wanted to steal the land rights to Palestine, while using the totally innocent nation Germany as a scapegoat. WWI+II, every war in the middle east, all the Holocaust extortion, every global political crime, every organized crime racket, everything bad event that is going on to this day…what would you think would happen if they admit to this? You think there is some kind of restitution for a crime like this, that they would allow us to chop a bunch of heads off and call it a day? NO! They have to go all out and destroy the human race, because nothing they do could ever hide the truth from coming out. It would always end up in them committing more crimes by oppressing constantly growing opposition. It is in human nature to seek the truth, which is why they try to attack our nature from all directions. Which will mean suicide in the end.

There wouldn't have been an invasion of Poland and hence no mass killing in Poland if not for the STALIN-HITLER PACT
I think Bibi should talk about Russian war time atrocities…

Attached: HITLER STALIN PACT.jpg (545x800, 116.41K)

I'm sure they did.

8ch.net/pone/catalog.html

REAL NEWS GO HERE ^