Good! Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: >>>/related/14

As previewed last night, in a national address, Trump said would declare a national emergency to bypass Congress and build $8 billion in barriers on the border, a critical step toward his long-desired wall along the southern border. Trump's move, announced in an improvised address from the Rose Garden, will launch a fierce constitutional battle in the courts with lawmakers and outside groups opposed to his decision.

“I am going to be signing a national emergency,” Trump said after a long introduction to his remarks that touched on trade, China and the caravans of immigrants that Trump made a political issue of ahead of last fall's midterm elections.

“It’s a great thing to do because we have an invasion of drugs, invasion of gangs, invasion of people,” the president said in seeking to justify the need for an emergency declaration.

"People that should have stepped up did not step up… It would have been easy," Trump said of the national emergency to fund the border wall, saying it would have been "great to have done it earlier."

Trump is separately set to sign legislation approved by Congress that funds the government and prevents a new shutdown set to begin on Saturday. But that legislation fell far short of his demands for $5.7 billion in wall funding.

Trump will redirect $3.6 billion in military construction funding toward the border project, and will also take separate executive action repurposing about $2.5 billion from the Defense Department’s drug-interdiction program and $600 million from the Treasury Department’s asset-forfeiture fund. Officials said the goal is to ultimately build roughly 234 miles of barriers along the border, including bollard-style wall.

Here’s how the $8B for border barrier/wall/fencing breaks down:

- $1.37B — SPENDING BILL
- $600M — TREASURY’S DRUG FORFEITURE FUND
- $2.5B — DEFENSE DEPT DRUG INTERDICTION PROGRAM
- $3.5B — MILITARY CONSTRUCTION BUDGET(POTUS using emergency declaration for this)

— Jessica Smith (@JessicaASmith8) February 15, 2019

The blowback begins, with Speaker Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Schumer: "This is plainly a power grab by a disappointed President, who has gone outside the bounds of the law to try to get what he failed to achieve in the constitutional legislative process."

To be sure, as Trump himself stated, he "expects to be sued" over the national emergency, and anticiaptes the case will eventually escalate to the Supreme Court.

archive.fo/rk2SR
zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-15/watch-live-trump-declares-national-emergency-over-border-funding

Attached: Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall.jpg (3500x2334, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/741933.html#741995
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is absolutely necessary at this point, this illegal immigration has destabilized most towns along the border, increased crime rates and allowed hard drugs (and cartels) to pour into our country. If this is not an invasion, then you might as well invite Russia and China to come on in too and enjoy the gang rape of America!

It will be taken to the Supreme Court, no doubt about it. These communist pigs are hell bent on wrecking our nation via deliberate destabilization and they have their minions planted all around the judicial system to block these efforts to save this nation.

The Supreme Court will uphold it. This is probably the best thing Trump could have done. He now has 8 billion in funds including the funds secured from Congress. This is looking good for him.

Its the ONLY thing he could have done, really. These politicians we have are fucking traitors to this nation (both cuckservatives and the commie libtards)!

Hopefully this wakes people up to the real hands of the government.
The puppet president is breaking the rules, and the master gets angry.

Watch, the lower courts will declare this "unconstitutional" all in the meantime, allowing draconian laws to confiscate firearms from innocent Americans. Treason has no morality or loyalty what-so-ever.

Oh, believe me people are already waking up to this reality. Many deny it exists here but know it really does because they're part of the government payroll via our tax dollars. This TREASON is being documented too. More than most of you are even aware of.

yup, the dems are worried the cartels are pissed, they pay them good money to keep that boarder open…

BOTH parties are compromised by international corruption/cartels. Not just the commie faggots in the democrat party but also the republicans as well. Notice how many of them don't want those borders closed either?

no liberal activist judges this time…

ONLY THE SUPREME COURT CAN HEAR ANY CASE REGARDING TO A STATE OF EMERGENCY ORDER

I've come to the conclusion that, to be a Democrat in 2019, you have to be either uninformed or actually evil.

Quick someone distract him with something from FOX news!!

Or just wait until he gets bored or has to read something.

Brainwashed and/or evil.

But don't think the Republican party will save you either… actually, thats what the NEXT report discusses…

I created a thread about this last night at 6:34 PM

you created this thread 17 hours 22 minutes later

Yeah, but you also came to the conclusion that the earth is flat, that Trump would be an effective president, that the government can read your mind with your utility meter, and that there's a 'national emergency'.

In other words, what you think is always wrong

SEVENTEEN HOURS TWENTY TWO MINUTES

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15-12-54-55.png (1080x2160, 694.94K)

8ch.net/n/res/741933.html#741995

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15-12-57-16.png (1080x2160, 1.26M)

ALMOST EIGHTEEN HOURS :
HOW LONG IT TOOK YOU TO FINALLY
HEAR ABOUT THIS STORY AND MAKE
A THREAD ABOUT IT……………………….

SEVENTEEN HOURS & TWENTY TWO MINUTES

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15-12-59-14.png (1080x2160, 1.44M)

Let's see how long it takes the Zig Forums geniuses to create a thread about Trump declaring a false 'national emergency' o try and build his stupid useless wall.

The idiots who create threads here in Zig Forums aren't known for keeping up with the news, and they are generally the last ones to learn of current news events.

Several hours ago, Trump announced that he was going to declare a fake national emergency, but the idiots here in Zig Forums still havent created a thread about it.

Trump also announced that he would sign a spending bill to avert another government shutdown, but of course nobody here in Zig Forums has created a thread about it….

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15-13-02-37.png (1080x2160, 1.51M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15-13-05-54.png (2160x1080, 1.16M)

To me one of the biggest issues with internet media is everyone is in a rush to be the first to post something.
So the articles are always really half assed, copy pasted and full of errors.

I prefer places that take their time and do a bit of research to make sure what they publish is accurate.

Attached: battlefield_sV.jpg (890x466, 415.62K)

that SOUNDS good…. but it's not applicable.

in here, the only thing people do is COPY AND PASTE preexisting articles from other websites

and even then, the threads in here are STILL riddled with errors and flaws.

For example: SEX ROBOTS WILL UPGRADED
or AWEFUL! TRUMP WILL SIGN NEW LAW

your theory doesn't hold water

and all the threads in here are hand-me-downs

all posted long after the LEGITIMATE NEWS WEBSITES have already thoroughly covered the stories.

and oddly enough, in the news business, getting a story published quickly is the name of the game

HINT: you'd be hardpressed to find a legitimate news website who publishes misspelled embarrassing flawed stories due to their practice of 'rushing it to the presses'….

Being timely is what it's all about in the news biz

and professionals don't use that as an excuse to make idiotic mistakes.

also, this thread has absolutely no 'thoroughness or complete scope', even though it took Killcen ALMOST EIGHTEEN HOURS TO BECOME AWARE OF THE STORY

If you copy paste a rushed story from from a LEGITIMATE NEWS WEBSITE, the LEGITIMATE NEWS WEBSITE usually updates their story over the course of hours and days as the facts become available.

As you quite correctly point out, its bad for business if you are not among the first to publish a story. Even if its not really an accurate story its just bullshit that they made up off the top of your head to fill the space. That will get you far more clicks than proper traditional reporting.

Hey, listen. I don't stay on my computer all day looking at news. I TAKE BREAKS. Sometimes I take a break, sometimes I take a longer break than other times. I have other things I need to get done too. I've been busy. Posting news is only a small part of my life.

ALMOST EIGHTEEN HOURS

FOR EXAMPLE: TMZ published this story about the arrest of two nigerians in the Smollett attack

The story broke 2 hours 14 minutes ago, but TMZ didn't rush to publish their version.

TMZ published this 49 minutes ago….

and its no more thorough than anyone else's

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15-13-53-27.png (1080x2160, 873.19K)

Actually, I just found the LA Times publication about the same story, published at 9:00 AM

And it's actually more thorough than the TMZ version, where they took hours to make sure they got the story right

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15-14-01-52.png (1080x2160, 388.63K)

Next time you want to be on top of the story, just give me a call and I will tell you what the latest news is

( I really don't mind helping you out and making it appear that you keep up with current events )

Strangely enough, as I'm reading each of the different news organizations reports on this same story, none of them seem to have much variation.

However I don't see any misspelled words

And I don't see any conspiracy theories

And I don't see any suggestions that Jesus is coming back and at the end of times is upon us

Because although news has always been slanted and biased towards the agenda of the owner of that particular news organization, it's NOT fake news.

It's real news, because these events actually happen. They are legitimate news organizations legitimate reporting legitimate stories.

Two men were legitimately arrested oh, and the police are legitimately charging them with involvement in the Jussie Smollett attack incident, even though they are not legitimately ruling out the possibility that Jussie Smollett was somehow involved and is not telling the full story….

There is a legitimate investigation underway.

It's legitimate because it's real. It's not a false flag and it's not a conspiracy and it's not a government cover-up…

its REAL NEWS…..

if you wanted FAKE NEWS, you could always apply some imaginary conspiracy theory template to the story, and then start talking about God and Jesus, because neither of them ever existed, and the largest volume of fake news I have ever seen is called the Bible

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15-14-05-20.png (1080x2160, 858.93K)

I don't trust ANYONE to post REAL NEWS here but myself.

god damn drug wars… why can't the world just stop doing stupid shit?

Corruption. Thats why.

you've put all your blind trust into a man who's blinded by his incessant need to reassure himself that he hasn't wasted the best years of his life trying to convince himself that there is a dark conspiracy behind everything that happens on earth, and who has lost ALL OBJECTIVITY AND PERSPECTIVE.

It is you guys that have lost perspective of what NEWS really is, not me. I'm only here to post what is actually going on, just face it the truth must really scare the shit out of you. Well thats normal. Reality is a bitch, you just got to deal with it.

He could've done this 3 weeks ago and they couldn't have done shit to stop him.

Lol @ couldn't do anything to stop him. Apparently you are unaware that his Declaration of National Emergency has to be approved by Congress, and there's very little chance he's going to get it passed without a gigantic fight.

In fact, almost 50% of Republicans are opposed to the idea.

I like you a lot but let's just be honest here….. You wouldn't know 'news' if it took a shit on top of your head.

Attached: i just love to laugh.webm (480x360, 222.93K)

(because you wouldn't even feel it through the tinfoil hat)

You are so consumed with your incessant self-serving desire to validate your conspiracy theories that you have no idea what's real or what's delusion anymore.

I'm sure there was a time about 25 or 30 years ago when you still had a little bit of logical objectivity, and you were able to discern reality from Boogeyman… But those days are long gone.

These days it's just you, that computer, and fear… What a trio….

lol @ the tired old worn-out 'take our guns' bullshit

You guys literally can't develop an original thought for the life of you….

Obviously you don't know what news is. This IS news worthy, its all over the fucking headlines.

It would be awesome if you were able to demonstrate that using only that old broken-down rust-bucket worthless archaic outdated piece of shit computer, you were actually able to accomplish something or 'make a difference'….

But instead you've devoted your life to creating redundant overlooked threads that only get read by six or seven people at the most.

So much for making a difference

Actually it was all over the headlines yesterday afternoon at 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

It's already old news

I'll develop an original thought: try it and you'll really see some mass shootings. I feel bad for anyone in the future that has a job to take our guns, because its a 50/50 probability either they'll have to shoot someone, or they'll be shot, or maybe both will happen.

Believe it or not, you are one of the people I created this thread for yesterday afternoon….

Just to demonstrate how behind the times you are and how you don't actually keep up with real news at all… In fact, you're usually the last one to know when anything happens

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15-12-54-55.png (1080x2160, 694.94K)

Well faggot, I have a life to live unlike you. I can't stay in front of a screen all day. This thread is just fine, it will do. No one else would post something this legit so I ended up doing it. You get what you deserve.

If they were going to take guns, they would have done it a long time ago…..

And they would have a much much easier time doing it than you think.

In fact, they've already thought the entire process through, with triple and quadruple redundancy and every single possible contingency taken into consideration and processed by the best think tanks available.

If they wanted to do it, the entire process will be complete within 3 months.

The real question is what makes you feel so inferior and insecure that you have to clean to that same old tired worn-out boring "you wont get MY gun" bullshit?

You have become a parody of a satire of a cheap imitation of yourself oh, and you don't even realize it… Nobody gives a fuck about you and nobody gives a fuck about your gun… But if they ever decide they want to take your gun away from you, you will bend over like a bitch… You're not fooling anybody

My thread was better.

And when you say you have a life, I would imagine you're talking about collecting spider webs and dust mites on your old toasters and VHS players?

Here's a good example of how out-of-touch you are regarding the news:

You don't even realize there's an active shooter situation going on in Aurora Illinois right now

Because you're out of touch

Because you're incapable of keeping up with the news

But I'm sure that tomorrow or Sunday you will finally hear about the shooter situation in Aurora Illinois and you'll finally create a thread about it and pretend like you are reporting the news in a timely fashion

The only thing that will save you is if you over-throw the United States government between now and the election.

Attached: fat albert laugh.webm (512x384, 276.11K)

(and of course you're going to claim it was a false flag conspiracy by the government)

Because you don't report actual events

You try to paint your own filter on to everything and presented as if everything meets your conspiracy theory stupidity and predictability

You're not presenting news

You're simply projecting your own paranoia

Yet you have a problem convincing your mother to pay next month's internet bill for you… Forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting for you to overthrow anybody's government…

You can't even look a woman in the eyes and convinced her to climb into bed with you

And suddenly you think that you're the type of person that can overthrow a government? Maybe you should lay off the video games a little bit and slow down on the fantasy science fiction movies, Gandalf

Maybe if you weren't so busy trying to Pat yourself on the back and convince yourself that you're insane theories are correct, you would have enough time to actually keep up with what's happening in the world and simply reported at its face value….

In other words, if you weren't so consumed with yourself maybe you would be able to keep up with WORLD EVENTS

I guess you don't have an answer for the guys who are going to lose their property to the government.

I'll report it when/if its necessary. There is some things I decide worthy, others not. Thats how I roll with the news, depends if its a serious enough event to be reported.

ADVICE: if your mother refuses to pay your internet bill again, simply threatened that you are going to 'overthrow her authority' and get a fucking job like you promised.

All I'm projecting is REAL NEWS, NEWS THAT MATTERS.

SEVENTEEN HOURS AND TWENTY TWO MINUTES AFTER I POSTED THE STORY

( you need to try rolling faster )

The guys who are going to lose their land of the government also agreed that you need to get a job and stop mooching off your mother

No, you did not report jack shit. I reported REAL NEWS, after it was CONFIRMED. Sometimes it takes a while to CONFIRM the Truth (because the media often lies). I'm fine with waiting till its confirmed. I have other things on my mind too.

NEWS FLASH !!

Here is a live image of law enforcement and emergency personnel storming into the building in Aurora Illinois where an active shooter situation is going on in a business at the loading dock.

(feel free to take notes for your breaking news story you create Monday morning)

LIVE as its happening

Attached: 20190215_154757.jpg (4160x3120, 6.78M)

I'll report any/all unconstitutional threats against our 2nd Amendment rights after this thing calms down. Promise.

As of right now, looks like a small minor local issue. Not anything too serious. Police will take care of it.

NewsChannel WLS has just reported that the ATF is responding to the active shooter oh, so it is become a federal event. Stay tuned and I'll keep you informed of what's going on in the world

No all you report is redundant repetitive conspiracy theories that you copy and paste off of newspunch and other disreputable websites

Nothing more and nothing less

They have mood-stabilizing medication that is not an atypical antipsychotic or anything like that. I think it would help you a lot if you took an anticonvulsant like maybe Tegretol or Trileptal… They have really good efficacy controlling mood swings and they will help make the conspiracy paranoia subside.

Maybe then you could be stable enough to report actual news.

But until you take some form of mood-stabilizing medication I'm afraid everything you type is just a documentation of your psychiatric disorder.

You should seriously look into Trileptal or Tegretol or Lamictal. Either one of those three medications would be very beneficial for you, and they are NOT 'crazy pills'.

They are simple anticonvulsant medications… Anti-seizure medicine… But they have amazing off label efficacy with hypomania…

They would make you a lot less weird

Ahhhhh, that FIGURES!

I can absolutely guarantee that if you took Trileptal for 30 days your daughter would actually want to hang out with you. She wouldn't be embarrassed by you anymore, and her husband would stop using you as the butt of all of his jokes behind your back

You failed to understand that when people are in the middle of their psychiatric illness, they lose the perspective required to understand exactly how ill they truly are, so they always become combative when the subject of medication comes up.

In your delusional State you fail to realize how absurd you appeas

Newspunch. Zerohedge. Common Sense Show. All News Pipeline. Natural News.

ALL REAL NEWS. Some others may post REAL NEWS from time to time, not often though. I pick up on the important news though. Thanks for your support.

If you had diabetes I'm positive you would take insulin….

In fact, in the back of my mind I believe you actually might have diabetes and you actually do take insulin. In the back of my mind I believe that you have selectively chosen not to mention the fact that you have diabetes.

I could very well be wrong but that's my instinctual opinion.

If you had your appendix removed I'm quite sure you would take pain management medication after the surgery.

But you are very defensive over your psychiatric disorder, and you insist that you don't need medication.

YOU
ARE
WRONG

With the exception of ZeroHedge, every organization you named is famous for being full of shit and publishing complete crap… Completely disreputable….

And even ZeroHedge is only 'partially' credible at best

Dude, if I had diabetes I'd be dead of alcohol consumption by now.

So in other words you have diabetes?

see?… I knew he had diabetes

ill be back later. Im going to help wendy

In other words, no, I don't think I have it. Honestly I don't know, I haven't been to a doctor in a long while (I don't trust them).

By the way…. The shooting took place at The Henry Pratt Company, where they manufacture valves for the nuclear industry amongst other things

Yet you will freely admit that sometimes you wonder whether or not you have diabetes because you feel like you have blood sugar problems and sometimes you get weak and dizzy for no reason?

And I think it's fair that you should know… Your occassional vision problems, and a tingling numbness in your feet and hands… you've got diabetes

And I know that you are a strong man with a strong Constitution and strong determination… And you've never been one to rely on excuses… And that's why you always tell yourself that you just need to eat something or maybe you're just tired because you haven't been getting enough sleep lately….

Because you're not the type of person to admit when you need help…..

You've known that you might have
diabetes for some time now…….

You're a good man with a good heart and good intentions…. you're an intelligent man who's not going to be told what to do….

But you're also a very stubborn man

YOU'VE GOT DIABETES

But I don't get weak or dizzy. Only tired (sometimes). I really doubt I'd have diabetes. I'd be dead from all the whiskey I've drinken over the years if I did have it.

….. you've never wanted to be a burden on anybody…..

….. on anybody other than Zig Forums readers……

So you always chalk these symptoms up to 'old age', and shrug it off so you can proceed forward with whatever it is that you do with your life

(what you do with your life is being a burden to Zig Forums readers)

……youve got diabetes……

I thought diabetes ran in your
mother's side of the family

Dead From The Whiskey:
Not necessarily. Not at all

I noticed that you avoided the occasional vision problems you've been experiencing and the numbness and tingling of your hands and the occasional pain in your feet

Y O U ' V E G O T D I A B E T E S

Actually, my father had diabetes. I don't necessarily know if that means I'll get it or have it though. I feel fine. Then again, I already avoid sugar because it makes me sick.

The gunman has been apprehended and four police officers have been shot along with multiple civilians

Oh. I thought it was on your mother side for some reason, I guess I forgot….

RE: sugar makes me sick = diabetes

When you were much much younger it was actually hypoglycemia but that's just a component of diabetes. Anybody who experiences sugar problems after the age of 17 has diabetes. It's not hypoglycemia after the age of 17

Oh fuck. These commies are going to make a big deal about this.

ANYONE WHO LIVES IN COMMINOIS BETTER BUY MORE AMMO AND GUNS NOW!!!

Tell me about your grandfather on your mother's side… Did your mother's father at male pattern baldness? And are you certain he didn't have diabetes because I thought your mother's father had diabetes

yep !!……

And out of fairness and copyright law I'm afraid I'm going to require you to give me credit whenever you talk about this story and mention that I'm the one who told you about the entire fucking story.

You going to have to name your Source in this one