Half of Commiefornia Residents Polled Say They Desire To Leave

"This just shows what can happen when you let crazy people run a state for several decades…"

RELATED: >>>/related/6

In the 1960s and 1970s, the possibility of moving to the west coast was “the California dream” for millions of young Americans, but now “the California dream” has turned into “the California nightmare”. According to a brand new survey, 53 percent of those living in California are considering leaving the state, and there are certainly lots of reasons to hit the road and never look back. The cities are massively overcrowded, California has the worst traffic in the western world, drug use and illegal immigration both fuel an astounding amount of crime, tax rates are horrendous and many of the state politicians appear to literally be insane.

And on top of all that, let us not forget the earthquakes, wildfires and landslides that are constantly making headlines all over the world. Last year was the worst year for wildfires in California history, and these days it seems like the state is hit by some new crisis every few weeks.

But none of those factors are the primary reason why so many people are eager to leave.

According to a brand new survey by Edelman Intelligence, the main reason why so many are considering leaving the state is the high cost of living…

A growing number of Californians are contemplating moving from the state — and not due to wildfires or earthquakes but the sky-high cost of living, according to a survey released Wednesday.

The online survey, conducted last month by Edelman Intelligence, found that 53 percent of Californians surveyed are considering fleeing, representing a jump over the 49 percent polled a year ago. The desire to exit the nation’s most populous state was highest among millennials, the survey noted.

Thanks to absolutely ridiculous construction restrictions, it has become increasingly difficult to build new housing units in the state. But meanwhile, low-IQ zombies from all over the world continue to move there because they are brainwashed by what they see on television. [HAHAHAHA!]

In addition to housing costs, many Californians are greatly frustrated by the oppressive levels of taxation in the state.

At this point, the state has the highest marginal tax rate in the entire country…

At 12.3 percent, California led the 50 states in 2018 with the highest top marginal tax rate, according to the Federation of Tax Administrators. And that doesn’t include an additional 1-percent surcharge for those Californians with incomes of $1 million or more.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-15/california-nightmare-over-half-people-living-state-wish-they-could-leave

Attached: Half of Commiefornia Residents Polled Say They Desire To Leave.jpg (630x630, 36.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2018/10/3/17924014/california-women-corporate-boards-jerry-brown
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better if they don't. It's the equivalent of newfags from Megatokyo forums migrating to imageboards and hitting the report button or calling the cops every time someone types the word 'nigger'

I hope they succeed. Let them leave and take all the liberal scum with them out of our country.

Californian here, also millennial. We dont want to leave the country, we want to leave the cesspools. I personally plan to move to Minnesota and become a mormon.

I am not sure if they will be friendly to you though.

It depends on how I act. I understand how big of a change it is. If im open about my past (some drug use and promiscuity, no homosex or child abuse) and repent im sure ill be welcomed into the fold.

That's awesome. That should drive down real estate prices pretty well and then I can move in and buy up load of real estate.

The thought of growing old in california is sickening. There is no community, if you say hello to someone they look at you like you are insane. I tried asking a woman for the time years back and she flipped around and aimed pepper spray at me and yelled "back off". I utterly hate it here. Its depressing and suffocating.

Better build a wall around your land

Would you happen to be black? Because that's always a classic line said before somebody gets mugged/knocked out game'd/mobbed.

Im 100% euro blend. Im a tall white guy with blue eyes. It doesnt matter who you are, everyone in California is afraid and on edge all the time.

Meth addiction?

No, im completely normal. I dont look weird, have straight teeth, strong jaw etc. Its not me, its this state.

A culture of fear is a necessity for leftist politicians to come to and maintain power. There is no person so controllable as the one who is terrified.

REPORTED!

I live in California. It's a welfare state. Everyone is on some sort of fucking welfare. Keep voting Democrat faggots. Men are afraid to talk shit and would rather suck a dick than stand up for themselves. Whoever coined libfags is right on. Everyone here has an opinion of how things should be but doesn't have the capital to do anything about it. Its a shame that California has a lot of the blue vote because none of these people should be voting much less doing anything that requires critical thought

americans in a nutshell

Dear Killcen,

50% is actually a very low number.

Have you ever heard the phrase 'the grass is always greener on the other side'?….

Well, it's very true. No matter WHERE you go, approximately 80% of people will tell you that they've thought about leaving their state, or leaving their city, and going elsewhere to find something better.

Its simple human nature.

In ANY of the 50 states, approximately 80% of people will tell you they'd like to go someplace else.

So 50% of californians represents a smaller number than the other 49 states.

simply doesn't have what it takes to make it there.

that's because you're an unlikable faggot

afraid and on ege, my ass. bullshit. YOU ARE

lol@ straight teeth strong jaw. (you're gay)

nope. it IS you. you're a loser. a faggot.

you're COMPLETELY full of shit.
it's not 'other people's fault' that you failed

edge* (typo)

lol you're SO full of shit. every time I'm in California
it's nothing like what you describe. people are NOT
'on edge' or uptight or afraid or any of the various
attributes you have projected onto the state.

admit it. its not California's fault that YOU simply
couldn't cut it there, and you got chewed up and
spit out like a piece of flavorless gum.

Nice try CIDF but in most states less than 10% of people want to move away from the place where they built thier life.

God bless you user. I'd recommend finding a small town, doing some recon first and checking out some local areas, see what you like best and settling in after you talk to a few folks, get to know the surroundings and the local diner and/or bar. Wherever it is you move, remember make sure it has a solid record of 1) gun rights and 2) lower taxes. Visit a local gun shop and have a talk with them, the owner will usually give you the ins and outs of whats going on over there.

THIS. And I would NEVER leave the place I live today. Always had a pretty solid record of folks minding their own affairs. I'm sure there is a bureaucracy somewhere but the locals where I live own guns, most of them that is. And since its a small town, we 'fall off the radar' (so I suspect), that means we don't deal with the same SHIT that many Commiefornians (and city dwellers) have to deal with.

Thank you for demonstrating that you have no real life experience and don't interact with anybody, other than video game faggots on Discord or anime sissies in here.

I've been on this planet for a very very long time, and unlike you I actually interact with society.

Ever since I was a teenager I have always noticed that almost EVERYBODY I talked to (no matter what state or city I was in) would always complain about where they lived, focusing on the negative aspects, and invariably tell me that they desired to move to another state and find a better life.

Your statistics are complete bullshit…..

Because you said trapped in your self-imposed prison of lonely digital mediocrity, you are obviously unfamiliar with the Human Condition, and the fact that 80% of human beings always think the 'grass is greener on the other side'.

But you are assuming that the rest of the world is a paranoid schizophrenic weirdo like you.

And that's not true. Most people still desire to be happy, while you spend your life isolated in fear and the false self-assurance that you can predict the end of the world, would you claim is right around the corner.

And you've been doing that for decades.

RE: I'd recommend

LOL @ you assuming you're in
any position to offer advice to anybody

Thats because you dont live in California.

People complain about their jobs or where they live and all that stuff but it doesnt necessarily mean they would move.
For instance a lot of problems here in England come from the fact that we are stuck in the EU. But the nearest countries I could move to also suffer the same problems due to being in the EU.

RE: I'd recommend

LOL @ you assuming you're in
any position to offer advice to anybody

Those commies need to fuck off.

So you agreed with me………..

AGAIN: 80% OF PEOPLE HAVE SAID THEY WANT TO MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

"I sit in an imageboard when I'm not watching anime or playing video games, but I'm a Rootin Tootin cowboy who always talks about guns to compensate for my lack of genitalia"

Boring

I'm so try predictable trendy unoriginal little bitch that I actually think saying 'commiefornia' is clever

They're just going to flood into other states and try to spread their shitty state-ruining systems there. None of them will understand why things turned out so terribly in CA so they'll do everything in their power to replicate it wherever they land. Like this fucker. I don't know why you guys don't just decide to start doing weapons testing in California and sink the fucking place into the sea where it belongs.

Attached: reported - not news.png (1080x704, 70.74K)

how much spacing do you need between words, faggot?

just like how you're able to sit in youtube or facebook, right dumbass?

mormonism is judaism 2.0 rebooted. they are racemixing advocates and shouldn't be trusted. they actively change the doctrine to support racemixing as well. numerous prophets and even the scriptures we consider canon have many times talked about the mark of cain. the church now says all that is false and that all races were equal and never was there any curse on dark skinned people
t. mormon

Attached: fake news.png (1080x707, 77.19K)

Reported

Attached: opinion, not news.png (1080x724, 81.22K)

Attached: report submitted.png (1080x530, 87.04K)

speaking of racism: of course you're aware that the man you erroneously call 'jesus' was black. His name WASN'T 'jesus', and he was a negro.

how does it feel to realize that you've spent your entire life worshipping a non-existent white 'jesus', when in all actuality, he was a pitch black GREASY NIGGER with a name you could never pronounce, no matter how many times you tried?

oh, and it wasn't 2,000 years ago. the NIGGER you confuse with the 'jesus myth' lived thousands of years before that, and none of the stories in your Bible are true, there was no flood, no walking on water, no parting of the sea, no water to wine.

You've literally spent your entire existence believing in a completely fictitious LIE.

Attached: jesus was a nigger.png (1080x1035, 248.83K)

delusional faggot

Attached: Christian FAGGOT.png (1080x713, 100.73K)

by the way, NICE FAIL @ thinking that replacing the C with a K made the word 'republic' appear cyrillic.

Attached: PicsArt_02-16-12.28.26.jpg (630x630, 54.69K)

No. I said that complaining about your job doesnt necessarily mean you are looking at moving state or country. You might just wish you had a better job.

Nope. I never said a fucking thing about 'jobs'

So you agreed with me that human nature leads a majority of people think 'the grass is greener on the other side'

Between extremly currupt politicians and Corporations (((THAT))) went beyond curruption and moved into outright Genocide tactics against Whites
Half my ass… Whites are aware and they are leaving.
But there is a Much bigger game at stake.
Make note how Whites ARE BEING PUSHED INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE UNITED STATES AND NIGGERS AND CEO's are trying to take over the coastal areas… NY, NJ CALI etc.

Do not go down without a fight, the Cavalry is in its infancy.

I thought the pic was rather funny. I made a similar pic one time, but lost it.

I agree. I recommend going more rural HOWEVER we must not these control freak lunatics ruin the rest of the nation for us. Never give up those guns. Remain vigilant and be prepared for worst case scenarios (a deadly fight if need be). And don't allow the libshits to take over, if you can manage become a local politician and give these commies an uphill battle to save your area from going commie.

Make White Babies. they have a Future.

Why is the mod anchoring all of your threads today?

you're going to have to convince a woman to have sex with you first

and THAT'S probably going to be a problem for you

i can do that. haha… i mean what kind of loser can't find a woman to have consensual sex with haha and remains a virgin into their late thirties

Convince?
To offer something better?
To create a situation better than the next man.

Sex is a tool negotiation for some it is a negotiation upon others.
at the end of the day, Yes we are all animals and all animals need to look healthy to the other SEX

Bahahahahaha.

Normal people in California………..

Bahahahahahahahahaha…………………………

Yeah sure, whatever you say.

Do you still go outside?

Ill find out for myself. You have to be a fool to just believe a post here.

Does the thought of a white man joining a religion really make you this mad?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-16-21-52-17.png (480x800, 125.21K)

Alex Jones says there are no normal people in Cali and even the frogs are gay now.

OK, post a VIDEO of him saying that.

AJ says they're migrating to TX and ruining his state now and they're bringing those poor little fag frogs with them.

OK, again, post proof of him saying that. Or you lie.

Nice try.

Don't accuse someone of doing something unless you know they actually did it. Thats not right.

Commiefornia just made it into law that 40 percent of board members have to be cunts. Businesses are going to flee that commie-feminazi shithole.

Why not move to Papua New Guinea and live there illegal? USA is dying.

Source please

What's with all the samefag in here?

Most people I talk to have so many complaints yet the idea of moving to a better state within the US is out of the question. It's usually the excuse of they can't leave their job or family, or the excuse of there being nothing outside of California yet they never go anywhere or do anything.

I've been here my whole life and finally decided to leave. Well, not entirely yet. My plan is to travel while young and when I am not traveling, staying with some form of family in Cali waiting for my next trip. In the future I will definitely reside in a nicer, quieter state.

Anyway, the cost of living here is crazy. I've mostly lived in the Bay Area and it's ridiculous how much rent can be, even in really bad areas. My uncle lives in a complete dump and the rent is something wacky. Granted it is the only house on his street with an upstairs and it is a pretty big house. Still the area is complete garbage.

Something to mention is how many people are moving back in with their parents or accepting other family to help with rent or payments. I noticed many of my family and friends doing it. I even moved back in with family to save money for my travel.

Polls achieve jack shit

ask her?
SHN?

Attached: shnozz.jpg (640x480, 100.59K)

vox.com/2018/10/3/17924014/california-women-corporate-boards-jerry-brown Archive is down.

Yep, that sounds about right to me. I live in central LA and it's a disaster zone in more than just rent lol. I split an apartment with siblings only because they were having a hard time making it and needed my help.

While this is true, you might be really turned off by the "boss hog" type of shit that goes on in "real communities". The cautious arms length shit in California could be called professionalism in many contexts and is not always terrible.

Another (((survey))) with zero sample size. Kill yourself fucking nerd.

Democracy was a mistake.

women voting was a mistake

Liberalism was a mistake.

What is the point in keep living in commiefornia if everything is difficult for you? Leave and say no to your siblings begs you to stay.

Paranoia much?

Meth side affects?

Paranoia much?

Meth side affects?

Meth paranoia much?

Its a disease is what it is. Look at every state leftists have taken control over. Total nanny no-fun police states. Record poverty. Record taxation yet ironically the infrastructure falls apart and rots. Record crime rates. Utter hellholes. All of them. If leftists take over your state, within two decades the people with money will start to flee. And all thats left is third world SHITHOLES.

Its not a mistake. Its deliberate.

You lie. You are obviously a compulsive liar and you know it. Again, I'd like to see a video of Alex saying what you claim he said. It would be hilarious! So post it!

Post proof that I smoke meth. What proof do you have? How is it I sleep well at night if I smoke that crap?

This. I could not imagine living in such a shithole state. Leave and never ever look back. Believe it or not, there are still a decent amount of small rural towns which are fiscally solvent, mostly white and untouched by wreckless bureaucrats. You just have to do some research and travel/recon around certain states to see which small town best suites you. Do talk to folks around the areas you visit and ask them what you want to know, you'll get some perspectives from others what its like living in those areas, what to watch out for, the good hangouts, any expectations or the political consensus around the areas you travel to. Maybe ask them where they like to practice shooting around the area, see if the locals like guns (the more that do, the better).

That's called crashing, you child rapist freak.

You pulled up a rumor right out of your ass and expect people to believe it, whatever, only fools would. And from what I recall people who do meth stay up for days on end without any sleep at all, and then crash for several days straight. So I'd be on here 24/7 for a whole week, and then you wouldn't see any REAL NEWS for about 3 or 4 days. And that is just simply NOT the case.

You are the same fool who claimed I was arrested for molesting children. If you expect to be taken seriously you are the one who is delusional.

Prove you where exonerated in the court of law.

I'm posting here now. I have been posting here when you made this rumor too. And to your dismay, I'm going to continue posting here and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Everyone in this thread posts like a sicko from California

I just think what you do to children is disgusting.

Shut the fuck up pedophile, nobody cares.

Thanks for the confirmation.