Washington Confirms Link Between Roundup and 40 Percent Cancer Risk

>>>/related/11

A new large-scale study has found that exposure to the chemical glyphosate – the main ingredient in week-killer Roundup – increases the risk of getting cancer by over 40 percent.

According to researchers at the University of Washington, a meta-analysis of studies published between 2001 and 2018 found that glyphosate may have led to the cancers of millions of people.

Yahoo News reports: archive.fo/zBB1y

The findings, published in the online journal Mutation Research/Reviews in Mutation Research, suggested that the link between glyphosate and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma is stronger than previously reported, with exposure to chemical linked with a 41 percent increased risk of developing the disease.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1383574218300887?via=ihub

“Our analysis focused on providing the best possible answer to the question of whether or not glyphosate is carcinogenic,” added senior author Lianne Sheppard. “As a result of this research, I am even more convinced that it is.”

The team noted that previous reviews have produced mixed results about whether glyphosate is linked to an increased risk of cancer in humans.

However, they also added that the findings are consistent with results found in previous meta-analyses, with co-author Rachel Shaffer commenting that, “This research provides the most up-to-date analysis of glyphosate and its link with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, incorporating a 2018 study of more than 54,000 people who work as licensed pesticide applicators.”

“These findings are aligned with a prior assessment from the International Agency for Research on Cancer, which classified glyphosate as a ‘probable human carcinogen’ in 2015.”

The authors also acknowledged that their review shows a higher risk for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, which they say may be due to the fact that they focused on the highest exposure groups.

Glyphosate is the most widely used broad-spectrum systemic herbicide in the world, and was first introduced as a herbicide in 1974. Its use in the agricultural industry has increased rapidly since then, but it has come under intense scrutiny in recent months due to concerns that it can increase the risk of cancer in those exposed to it.

archive.fo/hzDLp
newspunch.com/washington-link-roundup-40-percent-cancer-risk/

Attached: Washington Confirms Link Between Roundup and 40 Percent Cancer Risk.jpg (648x576, 142.81K)

good, the week deserve to die

So What ?
NOBODY CARES

I care. You may not care but this is news.

WEEK-KILLER

so, you've flushed yet another week
down the toilet, trying to save the world?

how's that working out?

Attached: PicsArt_02-16-06.26.49.png (1080x1548, 572.68K)

Its working out fine actually. A LOT of people are waking up, getting armed and prepared and we'll survive these attacks against us. America will survive, it will be rough, but we will make it.

WHAT 'attacks' against WHO ?!! you're living in a delusional fantasy world

that's not the real killcen your talking to. killcen is in jail and now its that jhonny nipplethorn whos playing the role of killcen.

5G kill grid.
Chemtrails/Geo-engineering weather warfare.
Toxin-laced vaccines.
GMO food poisoning.
Gun grab agenda.
Agenda 21 / 2030 "green new deal" bullshit.
De-industrialization.
Endless wars.
Debt insolvency.
Attacks against all of our rights.
Mass spying by governments and big tech.
Satanism / pedophilia destroying and corrupting the churches.
Mass TV brainwashing.

All this stuff that is used to attack us on an individual level. We are getting away from all of this, and many of us are prepared to fight against it if need be.

I kind of suspected that this wasn't the real killcen. Whoever it is, they're trying really hard to imitate his crazy insane style, but I could tell it's not really killcen.

I forgot to mention something: DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION / FOREIGN INVASIONS.

if there's somebody else playing the role of killcen then what happened to the real one? I agree that this imitator isn't anywhere near as smart as the original killcen.

your wrong! I'm the REAL KILLCEN

The original killcen overdosed on meth last week

Then start posting REAL NEWS!

you're mistaken. Killcen was arrested for molesting a kindergarten girl.

That wouldn't surprise me because everybody knows Christians are all pedophiles that hide behind their fake Pius facade.

no I just read a real news article about killcen being convicted for raping a little girl. and I'm talking about a LITTLE girl, as in a kindergarten girl. The real killcen won't be coming back.

I saw that too. so I guess from now on, every time we see a killcen thread, we will know it's not really him.

I didn't know killcin did methamphetamine. I knew he drank and popped pills but not meth. did he commit suicide or is he still alive?

no dude. he didn't really overdose! That was a cover story that Jim and Ron came up with. Kilcen got arrested for child molestation, and pretending he was a child psychologist.

then who is pretending to be killcen? is it Jim or Ron?

That's not true. I'm a Christian and my entire family are Christians. None of us are child molesters.

pervert

perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I never said that the first kilcen isnt a pedophile. if he was arrested for raping a little girl then obviously hes a pedophile. all I was trying to say is that not all Christians are child molesters. nobody in my family or my congregation at church have sex with little children.

The first killcin didn't do pills or meth. he was just a raging all. I'm not sure if the new person who's playing the role of killcin is on drugs or alcohol but I suppose as long as he's not a child molester, doing drugs isnt all that big of a deal.

do in other words you're a pedophile just like Killcen?

then you're Jim or Ron?

pretty sure it's Neptune or Fangë who have taken over playing the role of 'kilcenn'

First killcen was on coke if I recall. Who knows?

Monsanto and their ilk have a special place in hell awaiting them when they die.