WHY DO PEOPLE BELIEVE CONSPIRACY THEORY BULLSHIT?

Did Hillary Clinton mastermind a global child-trafficking ring from a Washington pizzeria? No.
THEN WHY DO SO MANY IDIOTS BELIEVE IT?

Conspiracy theories are far from a new phenomenon. They have been a constant hum in the background for at least the past 100 years, says Prof Joe Uscinski, author of American Conspiracy Theories.

"Everybody believes in at least one and probably a few," he says. "And the reason is simple: there is an infinite number of conspiracy theories out there. If we were to poll on all of them, everybody is going to check a few boxes."

This finding isn't peculiar to the US. In 2015, University of Cambridge research found most Britons ticked a box when presented with a list of just five theories. These ranged from the existence of a secret group controlling world events, to contact with aliens.

Also, Killcen's delusional belief in his imaginary 'jesus' has brainwashed him into always thinking everything is a sign that the world is about to end, plus he's completely insane.

This suggests that, contrary to popular belief, the typical conspiracy theorist is not a middle-aged man living in his mother's basement sporting a tinfoil hat.

"When you actually look at the demographic data, belief in conspiracies cuts across social class, it cuts across gender and it cuts across age," Prof Chris French, a psychologist at Goldsmith's, University of London, says.
Equally, whether you're on the left or the right, you're just as likely to see plots against you.

"The two sides are equal in terms of conspiracy thinking," Prof Uscinski says, of research in the US.

"People who believe that Bush blew up the Twin Towers were mostly Democrats, people who thought that Obama faked his own birth certificate were mostly Republicans - but it was about even numbers within each party. And Killcen is a lunatic."

To understand why we are so drawn to the notion of shadowy forces controlling political events, we need to think about the psychology behind conspiracy theories.

"We are very good at recognising patterns and regularities. But sometimes we overplay that - we think we see meaning and significance when it isn't really there," Prof French says.

"We also assume that when something happens, it happens because someone or something made it happen for a reason. And Killcen needs psychiatric meds."

Essentially, we see some coincidences around big events and we then make up a story out of them.

That story becomes a conspiracy theory because it contains "goodies" and "baddies" - the latter being responsible for all the things we don't like.
Blaming politicians

In many ways, this is just like everyday politics.

We often blame politicians for bad events, even when those events are beyond their control, says Prof Larry Bartels, a political scientist at Vanderbilt University.

"People will blindly reward or punish the government for good or bad times without really having any clear understanding of whether or how the government's policies have contributed to those outcomes," he says.

bbc.com/news/world-47144738

Attached: _105604914_aldrin_moon_crop.jpg (410x230, 19.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
8ch.net/n/catalog.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this article could have been more thorough, and focused more on Killcen's psychiatric disorder.

what is the Babbington Plot

Remember its not a Conspiracy theory anymore if there is actual evidence. Pretty much all of these "theories" have evidence to back them.

Hmm, I donno Shekelberg, why do you think?

take your meds

Attached: 1470799185165.jpg (935x952, 158.55K)

Let me know the minute you are personally involved in a conspiracy, first hand, in real life.

Until that day arises, the only thing you know is what you have read or heard.

TRANSLATION: you don't know Jack Shit, and it's really more about you patting yourself on the back and trying to convince other people that 'you know something they don't know' then it is about you having any real first-hand knowledge whatsoever.

Yes….

I've always been terrified by sexless marshmallows who play video games and watch anime……

But then again, who isn't?

I'm also terrified of delusional paranoid people who live their lives in tree stumps and deny themselves happiness out of fear of an imaginary Doomsday that never comes……

how 'intimidating'

Whew, you really got me, buddy. Absolutely no projection from you. Wink wink.

Attached: 1316300367793.jpg (228x229, 17.09K)

t. Conspiracy denier

What's the difference between
bipolar l and bipolar ll ?………..

because they are fuckin stupid simpletons

Attached: superior (2) - Copy.jpg (669x1188, 343.41K)

The babington plot and Watergate were not 'conspiracies'…. That's just business as usual

low IQ inbred spotted

Attached: 727c9ea8a418eca723f5f2851463e58ceb4f806ed1392d0cca6ba5ef3c4176cc.jpg (620x620, 288.16K)

And until the day that you were personally involved in Watergate, or the JFK assassination, or the babington plot, or Pearl harbor, or 9/11, or the moon landing, or any other hand me down wives tale about conspiracies………

You'll simply be repeating the same parroted copycat version of the redundant repetitive boring hackneyed tired old worn-out imitation of a satire of a parody of somebody else's bullshit national enquirer nonsense rumor…….

Attached: D7PDvn2mSgDesA4IHIC4Ru9uRWsy8xh7C9p3-HxUO3I.jpg (640x640, 108.92K)

What does supporting Trump and considering the details of a "conspiracy" theory have to do with eachother?
That's right. Nothing.

Attached: 1321960855129.jpg (294x294, 67.42K)

Just a friendly reminder that johnny neptune is an fbi informant and a government stooge. His denial of conspiracy theories is most likely because of this fact. Anyone reading this thread should keep this in mind.

Attached: neptunenews.jpg (720x1107, 130.28K)

Because he's was suppose to Make America Great Again on what planet? when ?why?and How? We all want to know…

OP HERE….. PAY ATTENTION, PLEASE:

I am NOT saying that there is no such thing as government cover-ups, secret agendas, hidden plots, clandestine operations, public misdirection, propaganda, or nefarious subversion……

Of course that shit exists…. OF COURSE…..

For example, only an idiot would think the JFK assassination has been thoroughly explained to the public….

HOWEVER…. only a complete fucking moron would expect the government to thoroughly explain the JFK assassination to the public…

Because that's not the way they operate……

That's simply not the way they do things….

For example: anybody with a brain stem can put two and two together and realize that the 9/11 attacks were very sketchy, with too many loose ends that didn't make sense, and a lot of scientific data that would clearly prove that there's much more to the story than they have told us…

(like Bin Laden's CIA Mujihadeen connection)

HOWEVER… Only a stupid piece of shit would actually think that the department of defense and United States government is going to explain the truth about the 9/11 attacks to the public.

AGAIN: that's not the way they do things.

I've never thought the term 'conspiracy' really described the 9/11 attacks, because that event was simply business as usual for those people.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ here's the problem:
These days, everybody and their grandmother
have become 'experts' on conspiracies……….

and WE ARE NOT EXPERTS

Hey everyones just p.s. making sure you know 100% sure nothing you think happened, happened. This has been your globalist damage controll shill disinfo agent -OP

He's not just a shill, he's an e-celeb fbi informant.

Because people in power lie constantly and have done so since the very beginning of civilization.

……says the powerless liar

when you grow up
perhaps you'll realize

EVERYBODY CONTINUALLY LIES

Why does Johnny glow in the dark? Is this part of parole? Is it his jewishness? Does he have sociopathic leanings and desire the recognition that policemen receive for a job well done? Why?

It is only his mucus that glows in the dark. If you ask politely he might post a closeup pic of the mucus in his hand. My pic is from aways away..

Attached: ostracod-trail-s.jpeg (400x281, 14.95K)

So, the "holocaust" is just that, a conspiracy theory?

Attached: 2ty4ma.jpg (447x437, 68.36K)

Cringe

We're waiting..

Conspiracy theorists may sound silly at times. Remember our hero Kenji that warned us about the feminists and their quest for world domination and we thought he was high on drugs or somethings and dismissed him. Well, what do we know today about the feminists and their quest for world domination?

Dear Killcen………..

Elvis was a good fearing Christian

Is he even an FBI shill? He seem more like an unhinged faggot with nothing to do all day.

until he realized Jesus never existed

He admitted it himself in the thread posted in that image.

Attached: glowingintensifies.png (401x316, 139.23K)

Hahaha I just now read that post

HAHAHAHA

(and it was phlegm, not mucus)

…..and unlike you, killcen…….

Elvis actually STUDIED ALL RELIGIONS
E X T E N S I V E L Y

you fucking lunatic

Attached: 1st-Elvis-butterfly-cover.jpg (1000x734, 115.52K)

you are a fucking piece of shit

Attached: conspiracy-cat-makes-sureto-blockall-invasive-transmissions-14788940.png (500x532, 173.83K)

Attached: B464FA9B-53BB-42C4-8A3F-35017147177A.gif (565x517, 9.47M)

I am yet to see someone make a coherent explanation of how Pizzagate isn't real.

You either believe that people have secrets or that people don't; There isn't really an argument.

to be honest if he's on their payroll he's doing such an awful job that he should have been let go a long time ago.

Perhaps "Johnny Neptune" is just an Zig Forums employee/creation designed to either spam out rational conversation or make the board have more traffic

the burden of proof isn't on them

it's on YOU, Mr. Conspiracy Expert Genius

so go right ahead, and prove it's true
bore

oops. I apologize.
I accidentally typed 'bore'

I didn't mean to type that
boring

Credible source please?

His purpose is to defraud advertisers with fake pph.

IGNORE CONSPIRACY THEORY BULLSHIT

DO AS I TELL YOU

ANYTHING I LABEL AS CONSPIRACY THEORY BULLSHIT IS CONSPIRACY THEORY BULLSHIT

TRUST ME

DO AS I TELL YOU

IF YOU DONT DO AS I SAY YOU LOOK LIKE PIC RELATED

Attached: 13786427836438274.jpg (600x686, 98.59K)

Credible source please?

Killcen is much much older than that

Tee hee. This is now a dubs thread. Check em.

actually this is your thread and you're making the claim that it isn't real, feel free to make a rational explanation anytime as to know it's actually fake

I never made that claim.

and it's not 'my' thread….. it's everybody's thread.

all I did was copy and paste
somebody else's article

so basically you're a nutless faggot

sir, that was needlessly hurtful

I just scheduled a therapy appointment
to help me get past the emotional
damage you inflicted upon me
bore

Because its cheaper to fake a moon landing than it is to complete one.

explain FAA flight long showing Bill & Hillary
flying the Lolita express Epstein's flying child brothel
equipped with beds and child sex slaves

over 20 times

What is this shit thread sliding?

I don't have those 'flight logs'

if you have them, show them
and not some bullshit off the internet.

show me the actual hard copy flight logs

Remember when people thought it was nuts to believe that the USA would engineer an attack on itself in order to justify an invasion of Cuba?

It is doing a terrific job at sliding all Zig Forums articles off of the front page lol

conspiracies happen routinely

ROFL the hard copies why don't you go get them bitch, scans of the hard copies are not enough? You want the originals mailed to you

ask for much nigger?

Because corruption does exist and people do lie.

Because governments do tend to cover things up.

Because human nature can be cruel.

Because actions have consequences.

Because there is negativity in the world.

But most of all, because many conspiracies of the past have been proven correct.

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

just google Clinton FAA Lolita express
it was all over the fucking news just not the mainstream media democrat controlled machine

their matter of public record

yea just a few days ago we had a conspiracy theory that as mass shooting was about to be staged, and boom.. it happened

we had a conspiracy theory that Jessie Smollett staged his attack to get kamaila Harris and cory bookers anti lynching bill that was tabled passed and boom 100% true again

why because their right a lot of the time often never disproved and usually based on evidence of some kind

Both were right. Flight 93 was intended to crash into WTC #7, but it was shot down due to normal FAA/NORAD procedures. WTC #7 was demolished, went down exactly the same way the other two towers did - no plane hitting it either. The other two towers showed traces of nano-thermite as well, which explains how they imploded so well (jet fuel couldn't do that, it needed high grade explosives). Not to mention all the other shit exposed: no plane hitting the Pentagon (caught on camera), FBI claimed to somehow find passports in mint condition among TONS of rubble within an hour, Patriot Act over 800 pages all ready to sign and pass that very week, all that other crap.

As for the fake birth certificate? Here: youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

actual rational

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
REAL NEWS GO HERE ^

Dr Ellen Stofan, Chief Scientist, NASA, and principal advisor
to NASA Administrator – BBC Newsnight interview, November 2014

Professor Clive Dyer, MA (Cantab.), PhD (Lond.), DIC., June 1997
Clive Dyer has worked in space and radiation research for more than 40 years,
authoring more than 200 publications in the field.

Attached: Apollo_11_Danny.jpg (1024x576, 131.15K)