11 yr old BLM boy arrested for refusing to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance

An 11-year-old student was arrested after refusing to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance and allegedly telling a teacher that “the flag is racist and the national anthem is offensive to black people,” according to reports.

The boy, a student at Lawton Chiles Middle Academy in Lakeland, Fla., was charged with disrupting a school function and resisting arrest without violence for the Feb. 4 outburst, according to Bay News 9.

He was also issued a three-day suspension.

His mother, Dhakira Talbot, said officials took things too far by arresting her son, who she said is in gifted classes and has been bullied in the past.

“My son has never been through anything like this. I feel like this should’ve been handled differently,” she said. “If any disciplinary action should’ve been taken, it should’ve been with the school. He shouldn’t have been arrested.”

The classroom kerfuffle happened when a substitute teacher, Ana Alvarez, ordered the boy to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.

When he told her he believed the flag was racist and the anthem was offensive, Alvarez asked him “why if it was so bad here he did not go to another place to live,” the teacher said in a statement to the school district.

The teacher said he replied, “they brought me here.”

Alvarez then told him, “Well you can always go back, because I came here from Cuba and the day I feel I’m not welcome here anymore I would find another place to live.”

She said she resorted to calling the main office “because I did not want to continue dealing with him.”

nypost.com/2019/02/17/11-year-old-arrested-after-refusing-to-stand-for-pledge-of-allegiance/

Attached: _88001503_mdkidwithsign.jpg (660x371, 34.47K)

Raycist cunt is gonna fry from Us SJWs for that remark

Attached: raycist cunt.jpg (660x371, 48.76K)

every.fucking.time.

that cunt did sumpthin

And leftists beg for more government…….why?

Because they were told that it would fix everything, and they believed it.

People who do this need to be shot.

I pledge allegiance to absolutely nothing, and if I was going to be in allegiance with something, it sure as fuck would NOT be America or it's flag.

I think this country is a piece of shit.

there wasn't any 'political protest'. it happened at his school, and nobody is required to receive the pledge of allegiance.

recite* (accidental typo)

Indeed. That substitute teacher was a retard. That school is gonna get the shit sued out of them for having him arrested for nothing.

What country would you rather live in?

The teacher is Cuban. We're about to see a very interesting thing happen. This little shit probably grew up with a roof and running water and electricity. The teacher fled a communist shithole

they both should go back

[ ] Not told
[X] Told

If you have such a big problem with the US, either do something to make a change or feel free to fucking leave. We won't miss you.

Attached: blm and crime.jpg (600x489, 32.38K)

I pledge allegiance to freedom and guns. Which by the way was what our Founders intended for America.

No, we're not. I'd bet money this shit happens all the time, but you never hear about it because no one is white.

Wo basically…

Liberals*

New Zealand

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution being rewritten and modified every 19 years, just like Thomas Jefferson suggested.

Should little kids be this woke?

The substitute shouldn't have made it an issue in the first place. I don't stand for the flag because it's fascist indoctrination at its finest, but this has been a god-given right for everyone since the beginning of the United States (reinforced decade after decade by the Supreme court cases that come up about just this).

Try again.

I'm sure this is totally accurate information and not just more race baiting bullshit.
Nevermind.

So he's a /leftyshit/
Oh that was clarified in title.

Maybe you shouldn't have taught your son to be a nigger then.

found the real sign

Attached: lil gibs.png (658x370, 438.78K)

More believable.

While he's a nigger, he shouldn't be forced to pledge to any flag if he's not in the mood. Also he should've said that it's not really a pledge to America, but to Israel since we're basically their slave at least until the economy collapses.

small white penises ITT

Attached: 1c68106b14ee945f09bd259ae1fe8da13a86697bd1df265c43d7a60fea37aad6.jpg (666x852, 230.35K)

OK, he's a nigger, but that's pretty witty for an 11 year old.

Attached: 1461842368910.jpg (720x480, 36.95K)

Nice try, I'm sure there is some sort of world record that could corroborate your claim though, go look it up proving me wrong would be that easy!

bump

Most Cubans are very appreciative of American values and culture, and proud to be in America. Some SJWs must've gotten to them and indoctrinated them.

What keeps you from going there?

I'm not even mad at the kid. He's a kid; kids say and do stupid things. I'm mad at his parents, and for all the overreacting dipshit adults who blew things way out of proportion. Then again, I don't have the whole story and the kid could have been raising a shitstorm while everyone else was trying to recite the pledge, as niglets are prone to doing.

Parents today are cowardly. They spoil and coddle their children. In my day, I was AFRAID of my parents, because I so much looked at them the wrong way, they'd beat the shit out of me.

They where right to do so. You're a little asshole who deserves to be abused.

I didn't stand for the pledge because it wasn't secular when that's part of what the country was founded on: not favoring any one religion. I'm not patriotic for the same reason I don't celebrate being male and for the same reason I don't celebrate being latino. My nationality, sex, and race are things that just happened out of pure chance. Part of being an American is being partriotic by appreciating what the ones that came before us have set up to allow for the lives we live today, but being American is also accepting and allowing peaceful protests. Sure, people defend our right to live the way we do, but part of our way of living is speaking out against what we think is right. Likewise, it's your right to inform them of what's true.

brainwash early and it lasts longer

ultra news

the Pledge of Allegiance is just a scam to sell flags

Don't they know Trump will fix it?

Did they ever touch you down there?

The niglet needed a solid kick in the face

It's a distraction.

and do you have anything of vaule to add to that society because if you don't they aren't accepting new members

That teacher is based, but having to bring in the cops shows how badly discipline has fallen. Time to bring back the strap.

hmm… maybe they should be more grateful, some of their ancestors also had the privilege of being impregnated by white men, increasing their IQ by 10 points (from 75 to 85). Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to black "people".

And the worst thing that happened to us.

Confirmed NEWS

anti-slide

Perhaps this little noglet could work in africa as a landmine clearer.

stand for the flag or be arrested nigger. lmao. he did nothing wrong. what law was broken? pfff… gotta be fake news.

Attached: wheels.jpg (278x273, 115.94K)

i posted this thing 02/18/19 and it's still here

so sorry mod

mods and admins are cancer

i would spank that lil' nigga ass till he cries and kisess the flag on his knees!