CBS Star Reporter Admits Mainstream Media Is Run By Leftist Propagandists, Not Real Journalists

CBS News chief foreign affairs correspondent Lara Logan has broken ranks and admitted that journalists have lost their objectivity and become "political activists."

During an appearance on the Mike Drop podcast with retired Navy SEAL Mike Ritland, Logan admitted that "the media everywhere is mostly liberal, not just the U.S.," adding that it was nearly impossible for viewers to decipher if they were being told the truth at any given time.

"85% of journalists are registered Democrats," Logan said. "How do you know you’re being lied to? How do you know you’re being manipulated? How do you know there’s something not right with the coverage? When they simplify it all [and] there’s no grey. It’s all one way. Well, life isn’t like that. If it doesn’t match real life, it’s probably not. Something’s wrong. For example, all the coverage on Trump all the time is negative. … That’s a distortion of the way things go in real life."

"There's no grey. It's all one way," said Logan.

CBS Laura Logan ~All coverage of Trump was negative -that's distortion We abandoned our pretense to be objective pic.twitter.com/MvH16FE692

— Ruthann (@TeaBoots) February 19, 2019

Logan says that the heavy bias has warped people's ability to know what's really true.

"When you turn on your computer, or you walk past the TV, or you see a newspaper headline in the grocery store If they’re all saying the same thing, the weight of that convinces you that it’s true," said Logan. "You don’t question it, because everyone is saying it."

She also admitted that journalists today are more or less lobbyists for liberal interests, adding that the weight of the liberal media machine overwhelms "the other side" unless people actively seek outlets such as Breitbart.

archive.fo/ERxoM
zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-19/cbs-news-chief-policital-correspondent-breaks-ranks-admits-journalists-are-now

Attached: CBS Star Reporter Admits Mainstream Media Is Run By Leftist Propagandists.png (710x480, 356.74K)

Well just more confirmation on what most already are aware of, but glad its coming home to roost.

Astroturfing has been a thing for a long time.

I see a future FOX News hire

She said she was "committing career suicide" by revealing the truth.

when being 'woke' means saying the media "distorts the way things go on in real life" and that liberals are leftists

Too risky, same thing could happen again to Fox news. Face it, we have a very bias, propaganda based media. Its too divided and they just don't tell their viewers the truth.

Want the truth? Visit sites like Zero Hedge because thats the best you will get.

OF COURSE some of the mainstream media has a liberal agenda…….

DUHHHHH………………..
S U R P R I S E ! ! !

But that doesn't constitute the entirety of the 'mainstream media'…..

The other half of mainstream media has a conservative agenda, like Fox news, etc….

But of course you're not going
to mention THEM, because YOU
also have your own agenda….

And that's the real problem here…………….

it's people like you that have an agenda (which is claiming that others have an agenda)
but intentionally ignore anything that doesn't
fit your own personal agenda……………

in YOUR particular case, you take it even further by selectively going to paranoid conspiracy theory websites to source your bullshit 'news'

but what YOU post is not real news

all you do is copy and paste opinion pieces

AGAIN: ALL YOU DO IS COPY & PASTE
OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS

I hear she is putting up a written expose in the next issue of No Shit magazine.

since conspiracy THEORIES are just THEORIES

they cannot be proven. It's nothing more than
conjecture, so it leaves you in the laughable
position of INSISTING THAT ITS TRUE…….

and while some of it (a small fraction)
may actually be true, that doesn't matter
BECAUSE YOU CANNOT PROVE IT

so…… this thread is a waste of time
because although this isn't one of
your LUNATIC FRINGE conspiracy
opinion pieces that you copied and
pasted, it's still quite simply moot.

EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS THAT ALL
NEWS IS SLANTED TOWARDS A CERTAIN
AGENDA, AND EACH NEWS ORGANIZATION
HAS THEIR OWN POLITICAL SLANT………..

big deal

lol !!

A 'theory' is not something that cannot be proven.
I have absolutely no idea where you got that definition from.

A real brain that Lara.

Also the 15% she didn't mention who were supposedly not registered democrats must all work for Fox Jews, which resembles more of a propaganda network than CBS, despite CBS being the original glownigger network.

Would you expect a Christian News Organization
to publish stories that didn't push their (completely
insane) Christian Agenda ?………

of course not

and THAT'S why you'll see absolute lies
being published, like saying 45% of the
Republicans believe 'god' wanted Trump
to become president…

and anybody who would be
STUPID enough to want to
go to a Christian website to
'get their news' also has an
agenda…….. an agenda of
stupidity…. and delusional
gullibility…. but since they
have an agenda (they are
more interested in trying to
validate their insane belief
in an imaginary 'god' than
they are in hearing the truth)
of course they will see this
ridiculous bullshit lie about
'45% of Republicans thinking
that a non-existent 'god' wanted
Trump to become president' as
being A REAL NEWS STORY….

it's very much the same as you having an insane
need to seek out COMPLETELY FAKE BULLSHIT
CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND OPINIONS and
tell yourself that you have found the 'real news'

TRANSLATION: YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT

Attached: PicsArt_02-19-02.02.30.png (1080x1547, 1.57M)

lol really ?

let's start with an easy one….
feel free to PROVE any conspiracy…..

take your time, junior

Now, feel free to PROVE string theory…….

forgive me if I don't hold my breath

BREAKING NEWS !!!

Reporter Tahera Rahman has announced that Al Jazeera has a secret Muslim slant !!!

Attached: al-jazeera-500x288.png (500x288, 11.24K)

We got a trigger!

WE INTERRUPT THIS THREAD TO BRING YOU A BREAKING STORY

RT has a 'top secret' Russian agenda

more details as they become available

Attached: rt-america-new.si_.jpg (690x388, 99.35K)

Has Wendy ever seen any of the killcen threads before? If so, what does she think?

THIS JUST IN :

9 year old Junior Journalist Timmy Wilson has announced that the Time For Kids news website has secretly been writing articles targeted at young readers…..

this was career suicide for Timmy

Attached: PicsArt_02-19-02.26.44.png (1080x800, 1.15M)

I'm going to be completely honest…….

Wendy knows all about it, of course. She often creates PicsArt 'parody' graphics to playfully poke fun at you, but I don't use most of them because they are too mean-spirited

I got to see some of them then. I actually laugh at the pics you post.

Look, it's really just this simple:
news isn't necessarily 'fake'
It's just SLANTED
it's ONE SIDED
of course it is
It always has been
and always will be
It's human nature
we do it in every day conversation, too
we each see the world
through our own filter
and we express our beliefs
with our own agenda attached

the term 'fake news' doesn't really fit
unless you're talking about staged
presentations, like when the CIA
supplied Colin Powell with FALSE
evidence to show the world to sell
the unlawful invasion of Iraq………

but that wasn't 'fake news'…….
the news agencies reported the
event, but the GOVERNMENT
presented falsified information.

so, everybody already knows that the news
is slanted… and that's exactly why each of
us chooses to turn to our personal choices

You said a theory is something that cannot be proven. When you are actually thinking of the concept of 'falsifiability'.

But in any case theres lots of conspiracies that ended up being proven to be true.
How about the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Where a US general fabricated a battle between his ship and some vietnamese ships which later turned out not to exist. That drew the US fully in to the Vientam war. The people involved even admitted years later it was a conspiracy.

I didn't stutter and I know all about falsifiability

Trust me I know all about the point you're trying to make…..

I'm still waiting for you to prove string theory

It's not like everybody is completely helpless morons and idiots (even though the average person is stupid as shit) we are still fully aware that if we watch CNN we will get a liberal agenda

and we are well aware and fox will deliver a conservative viewpoint

And we know Christian news will deliver a Christian angle

And we know conspiracy websites will deliver a conspiracy angle

And we all have choices

And we all make those choices

And we all gravitate to whichever news source we want to hear

because a liberal is not going to gravitate to a conservative news source

and a conservative is not going to gravitate towards us a liberal news source

It's simple human nature

And it's really no big secret

And it's the farthest thing from a conspiracy

I honestly don't consider myself to be a liberal

Even though I'm well aware the average conservative person has an agenda, and part of that agenda is to accuse me of being a liberal

I don't care if people think I'm a liberal
Because I can't control what people think
Nor do I have any desire to control their thoughts

I simply believe people should live their lives
I believe people should be happy
I believe we should mind our own business
I believe as long as it's not hurting anybody else
People should be allowed to do whatever they want

I believe life is cruel and short
I believe there's too much control and depression going on already

I believe that we are all just children that time and gravity has played a cruel trick on

And I believe that we deserve to live our lives in happiness

I believe gay people should be allowed to be gay

I believe assholes should be allowed to be miserable

I believe stuck-up snot-nosed punks should be allowed to continue being stuck-up snot nosed punks

I believe black people have the right to be happy

I believe everybody has the right to be happy

I believe I have the right to be happy

I believe you have the right to be happy

I believe that I should focus on fixing my own problems

I believe you should have the right to work on your own problems as well

I don't like having shit shoved down my throat

I don't like being painted into a corner

And I don't want to see anybody else be painted into a corner or have something forced on them that they don't desire

Some people call this liberal

I call it patriotism

You know full well I dont have a sensitive enough gravity wave detector.

lol

I'm familiar with how we got into the Vietnamese deal

HERE'S THE PART YOU FORGOT TO MENTION

Lara Logan used to be HOT AS SHIT!!!!!

she was a stone cold piece of ass when CBS first brought her on board…. I used to sit and imaginr what it would be like to stick my tongue in her asshole. But like I said, 'time' (there's no such thing as linear time) radiation, oxidation and gravity play a cruel trick on us, and the vagina with legs known as LARA got old………

I bet her shithole used to be quite a catch

Attached: screenshot13.png (472x552, 693.79K)

Hey Johnny, can you post some other memes Wendy made of me and the tin foil hat stuff. I don't mind if its mean, we all got to laugh at ourselves once in a while!

Also check the three new REAL NEWS threads I made!

I'm in the middle of feeding some stray cats (and a dog too) so I'll be back soon

You're a good man, killcen

Trump caves in to all Israel and democrat demands, he's gonna bomb Iran now –→ oh look there's a magical pivot in the media in progress.

I have a feeling I'm really not, I'm just trying to report some REAL NEWS here, thats all.

Yep, I know. The plans for war with Iran have already been set a while ago, and unfortunately there is really not much we can do to stop our government from going to war anymore. They don't care how unpopular it is. They don't care what we think. They don't care we bitch and complain about it. They don't care at all…… however….

And this is what I am smirking about, they WILL care when the world decides to dump the US dollar as a reserve currency. And they WILL care when Russia and China have all their nukes aimed upon Israel and Washington DC. And at that point, they won't have anything more they can do unless they want the world world to go up in flames. And that day is coming…..

You're making a false accusation based on the inevitability that he has an opinion, presuming his behavior in this context is malicious. You also suggest there is a truth to be had that is neither what the leftists are saying or what he's saying. I, of course, defy you to produce this truth without simply opinion that "it is most likely someplace in the middle."

Omg dude there's two opinions opinion left and opinion right xd

God I wish.
I mean, seriously… whether it's your thing or not, wouldn't you find "we should all quit our jobs and start an anarchist nudist commune in the woods" more INTERESTING than this shit?

wonder how long until she's found in her house, two bullets in the back of the head with no sign of a struggle or items missing in what will be dubbed "an unfortunate robbery gone wrong"

Leftist Propagandists are Real Journalists you diot

That's the problem!

fag alert

reality is made outta short and long strings in binary code

consonants s the short strings and vowels is the long

and all reality is copy/pasta of these strings

here is god creating

Attached: pasta.jpg (612x408, 22.64K)

You think most of the journalists at Fox News aren't liberal? Of course they are. If management didn't dictate a strategy of appealing to angry, uneducated baby boomers then Fox News would quickly drift left. The journalists working at Fox News are just the ones that care more about a paycheck than their principles.

Yeah right. What are they conserving? You don't know what conservative is I reckon. You type like your not from here, you type like a faggot.

Attached: 0a7f06a24a0a337599bc789c5e23ca7f7a4c8fb1aeeec7634c4b865c285672d8.png (471x755, 329.83K)

You're living in fantasy land, China and Russias' leadership is heavily jewish. The parasite will devour us all at this rate

Man that Lara Logan gots some nice tittays.

o we hadnt noticed

Wow, this thread is full of salty bagels

Wow both parties are the same people , but one of them just said the other is bad so they are good! If two people rob a bank, using pol logic , if one of the robbers points to the other and says THIS GUY IS A CRIMINAL he's an outstanding citizen and should be a leader.

Fisher price propaganda works on toddler brains only Jared.

I guess that means you don't incarcerate either much less the one being accused. As long as I can use one criminal to take down the other, it'll be one criminal less. People like you who are unable to see the bigger picture lack a mindset that can solve any problems.