End Times Near! Biblical Locust Invasions Spark UN Warning

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | https:// archive.fo/elYwR

Massive swarms of locusts are bearing down on Saudi Arabia and Egypt as they spread rapidly along the shores of the Red Sea, the United Nations has warned. Breeding along the coasts of Eritrea and Sudan, the swarms are spreading farther afield, with at least one having crossed over the Red Sea to Saudi Arabia in mid-January and more a week later. Swarms also went north along the Red Sea towards Egypt.

The UN is calling on countries in the flight path to step up vigilance and take precautions.

“Good rains along the Red Sea coastal plains in Eritrea and Sudan have allowed two generations of breeding since October, leading to a substantial increase in locust populations and the formation of highly mobile swarms,” the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organisation said on Friday.

Adult locusts can eat their body weight in fresh vegetation every day and the FAO warned that even a small swarm can eat enough food for 35,000 people in just 24 hours.

A female locust is able to lay around 300 eggs in her short life, meaning swarms can measure miles wide and be made up of hundreds of millions of individuals. They can strip the land bare as they fly through.

Tackling swarms is also made difficult because they are highly mobile and able to fly up to 150 kilometres a day.

“The devastating impact locusts can have on crops poses a major threat to food security, especially in already vulnerable areas,” the FAO said.

archive.ph/Kzgso
strangesounds.org/2019/02/locust-invasion-un-uae-saudi-arabia-egypt.html

Attached: Biblical Locust Invasions Spark UN Warning.jpg (1024x574, 170.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strangesounds.org
cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/faqs.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It couldn't happen to a nicer group of guys.

Man's destiny is to invent tasty bug recipes.

bumping real news like this thread

I could think of a few groups and places that deserve a plague more than egypt.

let them eat sand

I second this motion.

Watch out guys, this is an official UN warning! hahahahahaha

Killcen, just like the rest of your nonsense Bible, the part about locusts was written several hundred years after the imaginary myth called 'jesus' allegedly existed.

The word BIBLE is not a 'holy' term.

It's just a generic word, meaning 'a collection of books'

You could technically call the series of Harry Potter books a 'bible'.

If you placed a special value on 'the bible', you would be making a fool out of yourself. It's nothing more than a bunch of poorly conceived fiction, written by idiots, pretending like it was created in the past, attempting to convince people that 'jesus' existed (which he didn't)

Just like Noah's ark, the locusts are complete BULLSHIT

Annnnd… you're an idiot.

Attached: Revelation_JW_Locusts.jpg (1256x786, 196.51K)

they should grind them and then sell the bug paste to burgerkikes in the guise of patties in order to recover their losses.

Like the niggers 'mosquito burgers'? I can't think of eating anything worse than the congealed blood of yourself and your other family members all mixed with mosquito legs (that would be like eating glass) and I am sure the only real nutritional content would come from the congealed blood.

That's how you vaccinate when you don't have a medical infrastructure. Maybe we should do something like that over here…

Oh, never mind, I forgot. Antivaxxer shitters tend to also be anti-gluten vegan shitters as well.

Not true. I don't take vaccines because they contain documented high concentrations of neurotoxins like mercury, aluminum among other crap that is not very healthy. I eat meat a lot too, meat & vegetables for supper all the time! I'm no vegan. And I really don't care if someone has beef with me because I refuse to be injected with bullshit snake oil. I'll do what I want, its my body.

>strangesounds.org

now this is real news

Have so many measles. It's yuooor body.

How about simply making clean vaccines without the neurotoxins like many other nations have begun doing?

How about you provide some empirical evidence that vaccines as are they are currently accepted, are:

1. unsafe to begin with
5. and that they actually include all the shit you claim is in them and is unsafe, for no other reason than to abuse you

?

Just look up the ingredients on the back of any vaccine box. It will tell you EXACTLY whats in there.

Then do some research on those chemicals. Boom. You find actual neurotoxins. And thus, the reason for the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (which is paid by US taxpayers).

Attached: flu-vaccine-scary-ingredients.jpg (580x543, 48.48K)

Provide evidence as to why those ingredients are:

1. Toxic in those dosage amounts
2. Added to vaccines for unnecessary reasons

Attached: PicsArt_02-20-10.10.36.jpg (900x589, 137.4K)

There is plenty of evidence out there already just look it up. I really don't know what kinds of doses do what, but what I can tell you is that ANY dose is bad for you and can cause horrible side effects for some infants that are injected with it, even in trace amounts. Thus the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program was put into place and we pay billions for it!

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/faqs.html
Holy shit, right? But no, I guess the fucking CDC is just out to get you.

In the End Times, billions and billions of locusts descend on the Earth in mass droves, causing crop failures and all kinds of other nasty things.

This was a sign from God, I think He gave us a warning.

Attached: PicsArt_02-20-10.18.23.jpg (2798x1873, 920.96K)

WRONG all those chemicals have well established lethal dosage amounts and acceptable risk associated with their presence in vaccines.

The package posted in response to my post contains about a 1/3rd what it would take to kill the average Human adult, but is meant to be spread across over 10 dosages, not used all at once by a single person. That would not pose a threat to anyone, not even an infant.

But please, don't ever read up on anything before acting like you understand it, and surely refuse to believe anything you do happen to read that is contrary to what you want to believe because that's the smart way…

Just because a small trace of a toxin enters your body and doesn't kill you, doesn't mean that it still isn't bad for you and could cause other side effects. And by the way, kids have died before from vaccines, some have been paralyzed from them. But go ahead and ignore all those events if you like.

I thought you liked needles, Killcen!
Or is it just that their meth is not pure enough? If only they would stop stompin' on dat shit, cuttin' it all to hell, amirite?

Has Killcen been shooting the locusts up with meth again at his bible studies?

You all are going to like the next thread too, it may be a biblical issue too.

Oh goodie! I can hardly wait!

Attached: PicsArt_02-11-11.38.19.jpg (2803x1869, 939.06K)

Keep 'em coming..
Jim just gave me a raise!

Only when I find decent news to report, its got to be important - or perhaps biblical at times. It can't be just anything. I focus on REAL HARDCORE ISSUES.

Comon dude its like watching liberal media, gotta cut the agenda out of the story and take it at whatever value remains.

Mfw I developed and sold a bio-organic weapon to the Yemenis and now the christcucks think its the end of the world.

have you ever considered paying an English Bulldog to gently rip your nose and part of your cheek off your face?…… you should seriously look into it.

I hate to say it, but I kinda regret quitting. Today I decided I want to buy Killcen the brand new Samsung Galaxy FOLD. I'm thinking about asking Jim to let me get back on the payroll so I can afford Killcen's new smartphone.

The dichotomy I'm facing is that in order to help Killcen out and buy him a new phone, I'm going to have to start ruining his threads again for Jim.

by the way, it's spelled c'mon

loci are the jews of the insect world

You can't ruin my threads, you only invigorate me. Trust me.

Was somebody ruining your thread killcen? Have a bump & grind on me.

Worlds been about to end for over 50 years

Where's the big old bug smiles and big text that reads "IT WAS WORTH IT!" ?