McCabe says ‘it’s possible’ Trump’s a Russian asset

Republican congress was advised of Trump investigation and did not object. Rosenstein, Mueller, Sessions = Republican.

"Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said in an interview Tuesday that he believes it is possible that President Trump is a Russian asset and thinks “that’s why we started our investigation.”

McCabe has said in the past that the FBI had a good reason to launch a counterintelligence investigation into whether Trump was working with Russia and was a possible national security threat."

foxnews.com/politics/mccabe-says-its-possible-trumps-a-russian-asset

Attached: finland_trump_putin_summit_92036_c0-0-4153-2421_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 54.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

musicforcompletelunatics.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Step 1: Manufacture phony "Dossier" evidence.
Step 2: Use said phony "Dossier" as justification to spy on presidential candidate.
Step 3: Spying doesn't turn up any dirt due to "Dossier" being phony to begin with with.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit!

Attached: manchurian_candidate edited.jpg (988x1500, 224.93K)

dis nigga stoopit

You mean Israel
Russia is too incompetent to trump Israels hacking skills

that's terrible

really makes you wonder about the integrity of the system, I mean, if an American lies to you it's perfectly legal but if a Russian lies ? shit buddy time to down a bottle of Alex Jones's Nascent Iodine

lol

Do it. You might decalcify your pituitary gland and become the ubermench.

it's possible McCabe is a Russian asset

You know, at this point it is possible that Mister Rogers was a Russian asset.

Could it be possible Putin is a Russian agent?

Attached: putin.jpg (750x413, 55.95K)

Attached: Russia if ur listening... - Copy.mp4 (854x480, 3.3M)

Russia in WH day after Trump fires Comey (a republican who fucked clinton's chances by going on TV 2 weeks before the election with an update on the email scandal)

Attached: AP_17130603950688 - Copy.jpg (915x610, 113.39K)

Attached: 8888888 - Copy.jpg (602x401, 28.88K)

Attached: russia in white house.jpg (1024x665, 196.41K)

Trumptards are such dumb fucks. All these politicians are crooks yet Trump is the biggest crook of the bunch and lies on a daily basis. Yet they keep licking his balls

Attached: trumptard - Copy.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

All 150 million of them?

Trump Supporters are SO desperate to appear as if they 'didn't get fooled by a white trash caveman with a double-digit IQ'……

Their desperation is so strong, that they are willing to pretend like they don't realize that the dozens and dozens of inappropriate incidents involving Trump never happened, and when you rub it in their face and prove that these incidents DID happen, they'll switch tactics and insist that there was nothing inappropriate or questionable about it.

Of course the incidents happened. Duhhhhh
Of course they were inappropriate. Duhhhhh
Of course they were ILLEGAL…… treasonous

duhhhhh………

nobody will know what Mueller's investigation has
found until the investigation is complete. Duhhhhh

and unlike most kangaroo court investigations,
Mueller is actually doing it correctly. He's taking
his time, being tight-lipped, and working very very
methodically, climbing up the totem pole of guilt and culpability, and he has found PLENTY OF GUILTY PARTIES AS THEY MOVE TOWARDS THE TOP OF THE TOTEM POLE.

there has been no shortage of guilty pleas

So… Where there's smoke, there's fire………..

and EVERYBODY KNOWS god damn good and well that Trump violated federal laws by CONSPIRING with the Russians during the election. And YES, Trump supporters know it happened. The only reason they're clinging to denial is because until Mueller's investigation is finally completed, this is their last opportunity to hide behind any vestige of possible doubt, desperately trying to convince themselves that they didn't get fooled by a man with the same IQ as a pile of dog shit.

Trump is an illiterate, embarrassing, white trash, WWE tier caveman.

And his supporters were SO gullible, that they actually thought he was 'charismatic'.

By the way, I fucking HATE Hillary Clinton…

I would have NEVER voted for her in a million years, but I would be remiss if I didn't mention
TRUMP DID NOT WIN THE POPULAR VOTE

Hillary actually won the election

Attached: 54628608.jpg (470x430, 32.1K)

If you take out all the illegal immigrant votes hillary lost the popular vote by quite a long way.
Some counties in California had almost 300% turnout. That means for every person who had the potential to vote, they counted 3 votes.
Did you know in America you dont even need an ID to vote? If anyone suggested that here we would look at them as if they are crazy.

It's too bad that Trump lacks self awareness

if he had a brainstem, he would've been able to hide his illegal activities like anybody else.

But NOOO….. the caveman no able hide.

Oooga Oooga !!

Caveman make speech
Caveman tell Russia get email
Caveman Fire Staff
Caveman talk Putin in room
Caveman take transcript meeting
Caveman caught
Caveman say NO CAUGHT

lol hahahahahaha yeah, sure dude

sure

Actually, if you 'take away the illegal votes', HILLARY WON THE ELECTION

the electoral college needs to be eliminated

I actually illegal immigrant votes.
IE People who broke in to the country illegally.

As I said every other country laughs at the USA because it doesnt require an ID to vote.
They arent even that backward in the shithole countries that the illegal immigrants left when they broke in to the USA.

>TRUMP DID NOT WIN THE POPULAR VOTE

That's not how elections work in this country.
Poor Johnny. Hated Hillary but still can't get over the 2016 election. The saline content reflected in his post (and washing over society in general) will keep humans supplied with vast quantities of salt for centuries. It will be glorious. I'm actually eating some dark chocolate dipped in sea salt right now, salivating in anticipation of MORE SALT!

AGAIN:

I'm not a Hillary supporter

just because somebody realizes that Trump is an idiot, that does NOT mean that they are a Hillary supporter

Johnny. Just get over it pal. Seriously. Do you think I liked Obama being elected twice? NO. But I dealt with it, and did my best to prepare, and survive the onslaught of leftist attacks.

So the stupidest SJWs from the smallest areas of the country could run the entire country. No thank you. Jew Yorkers, Lost Angelans, Miamians and Seattlites running the country? Are you fucker dumb?

Thats EXACTLY what would happen. The corrupt bankrupted third world inner cities would have the entire say over the rest of the nation without the electoral college and it would butt fuck everyone no matter where we lived.

THANK GOD FOR THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!

I hope people are salty about this for decades to come.

So ill-informed that you think I lost faith in 2016

Hahahaha !!! ………. Noob……..

the last time I voted was in 1992, and I will NEVER vote again……

never…. not for any reason. the game is rigged.

and by the way, if you voted for Trump then you and I are a lot more alike than you would think…

Because in 1992, I voted for THE REAL DEAL

Ross Perot…. unlike Trump, Perot actually WAS
an amazingly brilliant business genius. Perot turned $10,000 into FOUR BILLION DOLLARS, all by himself.

Perot was a LEGITIMATE WAR HERO

and a true Patriot…. Everything you THOUGHT Trump was…..

lol @2016

2016 wasn't much of a choice if you ask me, it was either Trump, the spoiled egotist, or little corrupt communist Miss Piggy who left a trail of death everywhere she walked. I decided to stick to Trump because there was no better option.

Correction… Unlike you, I don't moan or whine or beg….

however, I certainly DO throw my feces at things

and 27 years ago, America had it's last and final chance to actually SAVE ITSELF. but the entire system is so corrupt (not just the electoral college, but the entire system) that small-minded idiots (like you) are so gullible, that the powers that be were able to seal our fate…..

and that's why I've been flinging my feces at the system ever since

I agree with you completely….
but I haven't seen a decent choice in 27 years

so that why I refused to participate

same way I've done for 27 years

If somebody offered me a choice:

either eat a pile of maggots
or drink a glass of diarrhea

I'll simply pass….
I don't feel compelled to participate

I UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHY YOU WANTED TO BELIRVE THAT TRUMP WAS LEGIT

TRUST ME… I EMPATHIZE WITH YOU

but he is no Ross Perot….. that ship came and left a long time ago

The REAL culprit is :

the belief that there is such a thing as a Democrat or a Republican….

that's a shell game

that's the way they keep us distracted
while they fuck us in the ass

if you eat the maggots……

if you drink the diarrhea…..

you fell for it

In my defense, maggots are delicious.

lol

Ron Paul would have been OK with me, also Ross Perot who was a good guy.

I hated all the previous presidents though, wasn't even fond of Reagan too much either. Although I don't hate Trump, I don't think he's a good president but honestly he's not a horrible president either, better than most of them but still not very good. Clinton, Bush and Obama I think were the very worst ones.

and you drink wendy's diarrhoea.

I agree

Call me delusional……… That's okay

Perhaps I'm a daydreamer
but out of 360,000,000 AMERICANS
I expect at least ONE who's standard is…..

E X C E L L E N C E

Everyone knows where eating maggots and slugs will get you….

A CELEBRATION !!!

Attached: artworks-000120383033-5tsc09-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 73.11K)

If Hillary won, I'd be bitching and tossing feces at her presidency

She's EVIL and insane

but she didn't 'win', so I'm throwing turds at Trump

who is too STUPID to be evil or insane

Being stupid is MUCH better than being evil and nihilistic. I'll take stupid over evil any day of the year!

We've been fucked since long before any of us were born. We just didn't realize it because we were ALL gullible to some degree or another

(even me)

at some point, you finally realize that you got fooled, and you stop participating

As an American you have the right to make whatever rationalization that feels best

To some degree I am actually happy that Trump is so stupid…

Otherwise he might have been able to successfully hide his conspiracy with the Russians and obstruction of justice

bretty gud actually

My real desire ?

To leave America forever

Only retarded leftists put so much stock into what sociopaths, like yourselves, say

By your own standards, you may be child-diddler, mccabe. This is so unprofessional it's pathetic. Kill yourselves, commies. Sage this shit.

Need I remind everyone that The Fool or Joker is the wild Card in most tarot and playing card decks. The Fool is the Trump's Trump so to speak. Think about that for a moment … Its almost like he wanted us to believe he was a wise old fool.

please go

Because I love America, I desire to leave this corpse of a Nation that used to be wonderful in so many ways

As soon as I finish feeding Sexy, I'm going to listen

Trust me, bossman…. I'm gonna try my best

Meh. I met him once. Unimpressed.
obviously not gettimg much coding done this morning, eh?

Attached: PicsArt_02-20-08.06.09.jpg (400x355, 31.22K)

Most Trumpwashed fools insist that Trump is PRETENDING TO BE AN IDIOT

what a great 'masterplan', huh?

Have you ever even gone anywhere outside this country? Or you're just sure the grass is greener over there?
Fucking cattle!

Yes, I ventured into VIDEOGAME FAGGOTLAND

aka Zig Forums

While I am not, (and was not) a fan of Obama….

I would be lying if I said that he wasn't one of the most articulate orators of modern times.

Not talking about his policies or political efficacy

Just his ability to communicate

Stupider & Stupider!
The people humans choose to rule over them! Lel!

I can't say I'd be very 'impressed' by meeting Obama, either…..

after all, when I was backstage with David Gilmore of Pink Floyd, I insulted him to his face…..

100% true… and he laughed afterwards.

Did the same thing when I met David Lee Roth. I gave him an Elvis portrait, and told David "you suck. Your music SUCKS"

That Crazy Latino Moron Prostitute is creepy as shit, and while at first glance, her bright lipstick and facial features almost make you think, "I'd like to fuck her down her throat", upon closer inspection you realize that the average motel housekeeper is more attractive than her.

She's disgusting

when you're in prison, the best way to be happy is to remove yourself from the 'politics' and 'drama' and 'power balance' and do your time like a man

instead of letting your time do you

and that's why I refuse to allow the mind-numbing rigged game trick me into thinking I'm part of 'something', or that my vote 'makes a difference'…

fuck politics. I simply enjoy ridiculing people

MORE REAL NEWS, JOHNNY!

Is that your campaign slogan?
If so, you've got my vote!

My son tried telling me that Trump IS an idiot…

then he said "but he's just pretending to be an idiot, and he's about to show everyone that he's actually a genius, and he was just pretending to be stupid so he could catch everyone off guard"

lol !!…. the timeless 'made you think I was stupid' trick, huh ?

haha

You're getting desperate in these 'end times', killcen!

I actually like this

And 'it's possible' that the holocaust never happened

And we have a Killcen thread to thank for it! Never heard of him. Was just looking for an appropriate image to post and got curious afterward. His music is listed as rap, but it's obviously funkadelic. I thought it was going to be elevator music at first, but it's just some funky jammin'. All his music is instrumental like that. Dunno why it's listed as "rap"!

What the hell are you talking about?

RE: why listed as rap

why not?…. right?…..
I HATE HUMANS SO MUCH…….

Attached: PicsArt_02-20-11.46.27.jpg (1300x917, 150.98K)

Lol @ 'what the hell are you talking about'

That was a question.

What is a qeustion

Is that why there's a funny little wiggly cute thing at the end of the words

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-20-11-51-27.png (1080x2160, 121.36K)

what's going on in this thread?

I have no clue. Someone claims I'm a rap star. First I was on meth, then I died, then I became a pedo, and now I'm a rap star.

But they call me paranoid and delusional?

I watch the 60 minutes interview with McCabe in its entirety. I found him to be extremely credible, and unlike Trump, everything he said seemed to be logical and done by the book, the way that the laws and the Constitution of the United States of America dictate.

He was following the code of law and more importantly he was following protocol and basic instinct… Anybody with a brain stem would have come to the same conclusion as him.

It doesn't matter what side of the argument you are on, because if you listen to McCabe's interview and take his words into consideration, it quickly becomes very clear that he was absolutely correct.

it doesn't take Albert Einstein to realize that there was some very very very very very very very very suspicious bullshit taking place.

The real question is: why are there so many others who DIDN'T take a stand against what was happening?

It wasn't about Republican or Democrat

What was happening was about TREASON, and transparent OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

Attached: mccabectmfull-10.jpg (1200x630, 60.01K)

watched*

I'm glad you finally mentioned your musical career because to be quite honest with you I thought your rap songs were better before you got back on the meth again.

Don't get me wrong… You know how much I love rap music, and in particular YOUR rap music….

I just think you should stop using syringes and start smoking your meth before recording you next song

If you haven't watched the complete interview, you really owe it to yourself to sit down and listen to every word he's saying very carefully.

Unlike Trump, he's very coherent and everything he says makes perfectly good sense.

Attached: 104974651-GettyImages-699428298.530x298.jpg (530x298, 19.7K)

I wish you would send me some of this music.

One Thing McCabe Has That Trump Doesn't:

A BRAIN STEM

Does he read articles from Michael Hudson or something and actually believe that stuff?

Killcen has several rap songs online.

musicforcompletelunatics.com

For those that don't know, Michael Hudson *supports Trump, and believes he's working with Russia and China to overthrow America's Zionist Empire.

Its actually quite laughable, but it does make for entertaining reads none-the-less.

I kinda like some of that music he was recording out there in the woods, whilst shootin' meth with them thar bears!
Besides, I heard both snorting and smoking it were bad for you.

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-09.10.21.jpg (1440x1080, 414.8K)

Only kind of drugs I was really into when I was a lot younger was weed and coke. The weed actually fucking me up in the head way way more than the coke ever did.

That sounds like a pretty good rap song

Everybody knows that the psychoactive compounds of tetrahydrocannabinol can trigger schizophrenia

Instead of using syringes, next time just put your meth into your hat and hold a lighter under it. Breathe smoking through a drinking straw