Top Biochemistry Professor Warns That 5G Has Never Been Tested For Human Safety

THEY WANT US ALL DEAD: >>>/related/12

Implementing 5G across the country is one of the most dangerous and stupidest ideas in the history of the world, a top biochemistry professor has warned.

According to a recent report by Dr. Martin L. Pall, Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University, 5G poses a massive health risk for EU, U.S. and international health.

He states that “Putting in tens of millions of 5G antennae without a single biological test of safety has got to be about the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world.”

Collective-evolution.com reports: archive.fo/H19qB

That report goes through a lot of science, which only adds to all of the science that’s already available regarding the harmful effects of 5G technology. If you’re looking for more information, I often point people toward the Environmental Health Trust because it’s a great resource that gives you access to more science.

This is not new information. For years, numerous studies have been published proving the health concerns regarding 5G technology and hundreds of scientists have petitioned the United Nations about them. These initiatives started as a result of the work done by Dr. Marin Blank from Columbia University’s Department of Physiology and Cellular Biophysics.

According to him, with regards to wireless radiation in general:

“We have created something that is harming us, and it is getting out of control. Before Edison’s light bulb there was very little electromagnetic radiation in our environment. The levels today are very many times higher than natural background levels, and are growing rapidly because of all the new devices that emit this radiation. Putting it bluntly they are damaging the living cells in our bodies and killing many of us prematurely.”

Again, it’s unbelievable that these technologies are being rolled out without any safety testing done. How is this even allowed to happen? The thing is, if there was safety testing done, there would likely be no changes made anyways, and these corporations would be allowed to rollout and utilize these technologies.

archive.fo/nUQ84
newspunch.com/5g-stupidest-idea-world-washington-professor/

Attached: Top Biochemistry Professor Warns That 5G Has Never Been Tested For Human Safety.jpg (678x381, 21.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REAL NEWS!

Satanic Jews destroying the planet, whats new?

Wow. This includes no environmental safety studies either.

Now where are all the environmentalists ranting and protesting over THIS?

Also note the fact Trump actually supports 5G…… because he really IS a fucking idiot when it comes to health.

I've been doing some on&off work covering my walls with EMF-proofing paint. Since I don't use Wifi it won't matter once its all finished, I'm also going to invest in some of those UV-protective sheets too, to cover it all over for extra protection. I don't know if my cell phone will work, I might have to leave it outside on the porch and let people leave messages and get back to them later.

They're going to fry everyone's brains and bake them alive, causing massive increase in cancer / tumors among the population and everyone will be RAPED by Big Pharma costs.

What a nice fucking world we live in!!

Look into curcumin, it slows down cancer growth. The problem is it does cost money to take it routinely. But you'll be needing it very soon. The only good that will come of this is the major cities will be the first ones to be dying off, dropping like flies caught in a big fat microwave. This includes these corrupt control freaks too, and I have no mercy for them, they will 100% deserve their bad karma.

We've been using 5g signals for years though. Your wi-fi is likely 5g.

I don't use Wifi, at all. Except for my flip phone (maybe that has some kind of similar signal). Everything else I use is wired, all of it.

It is remarkable how selective they are in their campaigns. |It's almost as though they had a hidden agenda.

Thats exactly my point really. It can't be more obvious. I can guarantee the second there is ever a carbon tax, all the "environmentalists" will suddenly shut up and go away. Because thats really all this hype is about. They seem to care very little about ACTUAL THREATS to the environment like 5G could pose. It won't just hurt us but animal life as well, maybe other living things.

What's a 5G?

5th Generation WiFi.

Right now most things are 3G and 4G. And neither of these are very good for our health either.

But 5G is 1,000x more powerful than 4G…. and unlike 4G, they want 5G towers EVERYWHERE, in every stinkin' neighborhood in the US.

Guess they hope disrupting people's neurology with electromagnetic noise will make them more stupid and easier to control.

Or they need them to induce subliminal manipulation into people.

Never thought wearing tinfoil hats would actually start to sound reasonable.

You have to look into EMF-proofing your home, it will cost you some money but it will be well worth it. And don't expect WiFi to work in your home if you do decide to take that route of threat mitigation.

Reminder: this is part of Agenda 21 and the depopulation agenda.

You have to look out for your own health, folks! The EPA isn't going to save you. About 30% of people develop some form of cancer at one point in their lives, and the rate will go up even more.

If you want real info about the physiology behind cancer and other diseases, visit raypeat.com/

You have to do the reading, learning how to prevent disease isn't easy. Good ideas with EMF-proofing and not using wifi anons, more innovative than your average sheep. 5G will come because the world is foolish and not careful enough, history will repeat itself just like with asbestos and lead paint.

Gotta post that tweet about pandas tho

Yes it has, it's for higher bandwidth and making sure it can model your neural network faster before you notice.

You can already stream HD video. Why's it need to be 10-100x faster?

The needs of control have exceeded people's expectations.

Yeah I'm already streaming 4k HD. What I need is internet that's 10x as fast for no fucking reason.

Yes, and the waveform used in Wifi signals fries your little swimmers making up to 75% of them defunct. Your point is?

Tinfoil magnifies most government use-only signals.

it will be ok just get your vaccines and you'll be fine

Yeah there's no tinfoil conspiracies about Hallmark is there?

ABC stole my uncle's cartoon. :(

Give me my million dollars.

Just like 4g. Oh wait, were all still alive

Hey, NBC/ABC stole my uncle's cartoon and replaced Andy with a dog. Hey.

It's Superman someone help this is getting fucking stupid

Stole it from Hallmark. There's a good target for the FBI.

They rejected his cartoon from Hallmark, THEN, they made the cartoon a year later with a little dog.

He's now drinking himself into a coma while everyone blames the alcohol
Woot woot.

Can someone provide me the show that they stole? It's been pushed off Google. So they're being paid by NBC or ABC to push content off for some reason.

Good job torturing me you dick heads.

You people make me so angry.
I have more grievances.

Kal el

It's hard to count…

Attached: sketch-1550706485233.png (1440x1464, 1.87M)

It's odd. I can't find it anywhere.

It even stole his intro.

The characters looked almost exactly the same.. I remember seeing it to my shock when in Chico with my mother playing on the TV in the corner.

It was all about I screamed to my mother, "it looks like your brothers!…"

She ignored me and continued on with life while I clenched my fist tight. I announced that those who stole my uncle's cartoon would know vengence and repentance.

Little did I know at that point that they would've have also stolen my wife. Not for any reason you could find but just to put me in an aweful bind.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

GIVE ME WHAT I AM DO OR ITS COAL FOR YOU.

Attached: 3d4d736eaa56c8629955922f41d3f2d4.jpg (1200x1702, 423.66K)

Return these things to me and to harm will come to thee. Not from me.

I meant no harm will come to thee.

Hohoho, give me love as you pissed him off instead.

Attached: 2547725-doom.space.marine_dead.face_75x75.png (320x320, 9.8K)

Attached: d0964cb0-53e6-4f64-9b7c-c04ab60f6085.jpg (512x386, 18.1K)

(our whole religion depends on him being evil! *Snort*)

Attached: 1cf.jpg (3175x900, 771.86K)

Thank God you didn't get to china. You ungrateful fucks.

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-075413.png (2560x1440, 776.68K)

So whose behind this satanic torture? The Christian's who don't understand they're worshipping Satan?

The Jews that led them to think Christ is evil?

Someone correct me.

Attached: LPsatanalphaomega13.jpg (600x600, 113.81K)

I will smash a thousand solar systems to make you fucking listen. Give me back my girlfriend.

Ok now post this thread on facebook

I have a special message for you.
If they don't get this, then their all dead and maybe you too

Those who followed me haven't expired more than 10 years ago before I made 100000 hear my trumpets of this song.

Those who watched closely should still be following right along.

Don't let the view count fool you. I've been playing this uninterrupted as loud as a rocket for 8 years.

Everyone in the valley will know this song. Where where you?

Which part did you hear?

Eye to eye stand winners and losers
Hurt by envy, cut by greed
Face to face with their own disillusion

The scars of old romances still on their cheeks
And when blow by blow the passion dies sweet little death

Attached: Superman-Wonder-Woman-selfie-cover-superman-and-wonder-woman-38183586-600-910.jpg (600x910, 91.67K)

Just have been lies the memories of gone by time
Would still recall the lie

The first cut won't hurt at all

The second only makes you wonder

The third will have you on your knees

You start bleeding I start screaming

Attached: AUG070223._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 72.73K)

Makes you wonder…

Makes you wonder….

This was given to me by a seraph.

Almost a decade ago.

Common this is way juicer than anything else happening.

Youre all fucking gay. I need an inshape woman who can support me.

Fucking queers

let the goyim be the test subjects, i assure you, they will beg for a chance to fulfill their life's purpose of becoming guinea pigs.

I'll flatten Jew York for turning against me

there's only one person who cares…..

and their name is NOBODY

Fake news
Conspiracy theory
Fake science
Anti science
Current year

anti-slide

Not fake news. REAL NEWS.
Everything is a "conspiracy theory" to you unless it makes you comfortable and the corporate media covers it. So that term is rendered moot.

Science must be debated and tested, or its not science is it? And if its not tested or debated, then its not science! See the OP. They have no scientific facts on 5G, or are covering them up deliberately. As does most other industry, which this is $$$.

Current year. Still very corrupt!

Israel developed 5G technology. But 5G in Israel is BANNED.
Jews want to kill goys or give them cancer, then profit from it.

5G waves will enter through your windows

how do you want to EMF-proof windows?

you don't need it. but (((they))) need

As much as I hate saying it, the 'neets' who still live in their parents' basements might be the last ones dropping like flies.

I already own my own home but I kid you not, I now spend more time in my basement because of these WiFi concerns today [as I re-located my computer down here and everything I use is hardwired]. I am actually considering turning my basement into my personal bedroom and then turning my current bedroom into another storage room.

Just wait, sooner or later they'll all end up retarded. So… no worries, time is against them.