FOX: Trump's brazen, unconstitutional overreach

foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-trumps-brazen-unconstitutional-overreach

"After he signed the legislation with little money for the wall, he signed an executive order declaring a national emergency at the U.S.-Mexico border. He described the migrants there as being engaged in an "invasion," so he ordered the departments of Defense and Homeland Security to divert unspent appropriations, money authorized by Congress for other purposes, to building a wall.

Was it legal for him to do that? In a word: No. As my colleagues at The Wall Street Journal wrote last week: President Trump, meet Justice Jackson. Robert Jackson was the last attorney general of the United States and the last justice of the U.S. Supreme Court never to have graduated from law school. He was also a gifted jurist who played a pivotal role in a famous case in 1952.

In 1952, when American steelworkers went on strike and the U.S. military was fighting the Korean War, President Harry Truman asked Congress for the authority to occupy the steel mills and pay nonunion workers to replace the strikers. When Congress refused, Truman declared a state of emergency and directed his secretary of commerce, Charles Sawyer, to hire workers at federal expense to operate the mills.

When the mills' owners challenged Truman's order, a federal district judge enjoined the president from enforcing it, and the Supreme Court upheld the injunction. Youngstown Sheet & Tube v. Sawyer, known as the Steel Seizure Case, held that the president was without authority to occupy private property and pay others to do so without express appropriations from Congress because the Constitution defines clearly that no federal dollars can be spent without an appropriation by Congress."

Attached: JsonAGr.png (523x479, 460.57K)

I'd fuck the ever livin' dog shit outta Tucker Carlson's daughter. Not the 'whore' daughter that looks just like him. She's gross. I'm talking about the HOT one, the future whore…

Recently, a gay latino troublemaker caused a big fuss by calling this daughter a 'whore' and a 'fucking cunt' to her face in a Virginia country club.

She looks just like Tucker with a wig.

Also, she's older than 16…….. gross

Attached: PicsArt_02-21-09.33.29.png (1080x1340, 1.77M)

but HERE'S the daughter that's not a fucking cunt whore.

at least not yet. What a glorious piece of ass!

Attached: PicsArt_02-21-09.31.13.png (1080x1760, 2.02M)

Why use such an irrelevant example?

Some guys are so desperate, that they think Ivanka Trump is 'attractive'… gross.

Ivanka was a regrettably ugly child. Her father paid for plastic surgery on her ugly face when she was a teenager, and that's not normal.

She was SO ugly, that hepaid to have her entire face reshaped. They actually 'reconstructed' her good damn jaw to make it appear as if she had a chin, they gave her a nose job, worked on her eyes, etc.

ALL WHILE SHE WAS STILL A YOUNG TEENAGER

Attached: 81140d67fa8a434c2b0dac9079f59e12--ivanka-trump-donald-trump.jpg (236x314, 16.18K)

Loads of top murrican celebrities have had work done.

For example Beyconcey is an American burlesque dancer who had 'white girl' features modeled on to her face.

(checked)
Oops forgot pic.

Attached: Beyonce-Knowles-Before-After-Plastic-Surgery.jpg (600x312, 52.36K)

excuse me… I'm talking about HUMANS

Ugly Humans

Attached: ivanka-trump-2-1536952375.jpg (4724x3196, 897.02K)

I thought she is a jew.

hideous humans

Attached: 17760028_245857072550227_1088666740452130406_n.jpg (757x757, 39.33K)

just because a woman stands in front of a camera, that doesn't make her a 'model'

Attached: 980x.jpg (695x447, 35.66K)

awkward as shit

embarrassing

Attached: PicsArt_02-21-09.58.48.jpg (745x1000, 157.85K)

just because you hold a guitar, that doesn't make you a musician

Attached: monkey-guitar_1858437i.jpg (620x457, 57.96K)

any more than THIS makes her a 'model'

Attached: melania-trump-fashion-model_d24c78465dfca47b290dbee3cc3aeda6.jpg (1807x2500, 1.58M)

Just because you mix fuel with air doesnt make you a carburetor.

Attached: Carburetor.jpg (533x376, 37.9K)

'beauty' isn't a requirement for trump

Attached: ivana-trump-interview-promo.jpg (660x480, 58.35K)

you can tell a lot about a man……..

by the quality of the pussy he fucks

Attached: RTX5CGXI-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 74.63K)

it's odd that a 'billionaire' (he's not)
can't get an attractive woman
EVEN WHEN HE PAYS FOR IT

that's strange

Attached: 0316-donald-trump-stormie-daniels-tmz-3.jpg (728x567, 29.39K)

It's not that I disagree with that Latino faggot at the country club

Attached: PicsArt_02-21-10.13.28.png (1080x1340, 1.79M)

It's just that I think he was missing the entire point

Attached: PicsArt_02-21-10.17.13.png (1080x1760, 2.03M)

You know, I really don't know what this thread is about.

Do you mind giving me a brief synopsis so I can try to think of something to say?

and keep it brief…. don't bore me with details

God damn, I hope it has something to do with
how hot Tucker Carlson's daughter is………….

that would save me a lot of work

Some cuck on Fox is saying Trump cant declare a national emergency to build a border wall because in 1952 they tried to declare a national emergency to replace miners who were striking with federal workers and that was not allowed.
The commentator doesnt say why he thinks the two events are related. Since one is about miners on strike the other is about borders being insecure.

Aubrey Plaza IS SUCH A PIECE OF ASS !!!

Attached: Aubrey-Plaza-Nude-Legion-2017-40.jpg (1024x1371, 274.38K)

I'm NOT trying to be a dick, but could you sum it up in a shorter paragraph?

Maybe just one medium length sentence?

it's not that I can't read, I just get bored really easily, and if it's more than seven or eight words, my mind wanders and I lose the motivation to continue reading.

It has nothing to do with 'you:… It's 'me' who has the problem.

Thank you for working with me…..

All I got was 'somebody at Fox' or something…

thankyou

She is cute, but not as cute as Cindy Williams used to be. When I was younger I fantasized fucking her when I was banging my wife lol.

Attached: CINDY.jpg (380x474, 43.49K)

Johnny, I just posted a bunch of REAL NEWS and you best give me some credit by bitching at some of it!

Aubrey Plaza is SUCH a lil smartass.

I'd love for her to do her rude little "YEP!" bullshit to me, the way she disses ppl by cutting them off mid-sentence, like she's somebody 'special'….

Rude little bitch

Then I'd slap her SO hard that her eyes would cross, and while she was on her knees and I was blowing my loads up into her butthole, I would reach around underneath and pinch her nipples so fucking hard that she would beg me to please please please stop hurting her…..

Attached: PicsArt_02-21-10.55.42.png (1080x1893, 2.2M)

Yeah, but Cindy Williams was nice and polite…

Aubrey Plaza is an aloof rude snot-nosed little self-centered bitch. She literally doesn't give a fuck about anything and she will just look you right in the face and tell you to fuck yourself for absolutely no reason….

That's why she needs her asshole pummeled and her tiny titties hurt…. BAD

Some cuck thinks Trump cant declare a national emergency because a previous president couldnt declare one in 1952.

I hope that is satisfactory. It was harder than I anticiapted.

Aaahhhhh !! Now I understand

Thankyou

The best thing you can do to shut up a snotty brat is to fuck her in the face, and most snotty bitches actually LIKE being treated in such a manner, they secretly like aggressive men.

Now I'm going to focus on some REAL NEWS. Come join me if you want to.

Okay…. I will…..

yeah, Aubrey Plaza is LITERALLY BEGGING to
have somebody like me knock the shit outta
her and sexually assault her in the wrong hole

Moreso because she's charming and funny.

Only a creep like you, Johnny, would want to fuck her in an emergency stoma.