Deliberate Destabilization: 25 Dangerous MS-13 Gang Members Caught Travelling in Migrant Caravan

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: >>>/related/14

At least 25 MS-13 gang members were apprehended from an invasion heading to the United States, immigration officials said Tuesday.

Ten gang members were were first spotted when the caravan arrived in Piedras Negras, Mexico, two weeks ago across the border from Eagle Pass, Texas.

Foxnews.com reports: archive.fo/pVKhO

But after warehouse scuffles with police last week, officials discovered and deported 15 additional MS-13 “agitators,” INM Media Deputy Director Aline Juarez told Fox News.

In addition to the gang members, a total of 70 Central American invaders have been deported to their home countries, while about 1,500 have been granted humanitarian visas to move freely within Mexico.

News of the deportations was first reported by Mexican state news agency Notimex. The news agency reported that deportations came after issues at a shelter in the border city of Piedras Negras.

On Saturday, officials said the shelter where hundreds of Central American invaders have been confined would be closed by Wednesday.

Coahuila State Public Safety Secretary Jose Luis Pliego told the Associated Press that authorities have taken some 400 invaders to neighboring states such as Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas to be incorporated into the workforce, while others may seek other options to try to cross into the United States.

Some invaders still at the shelter said they were not being allowed to come and go despite holding the permits, and they hope to leave as soon as possible for fear of possible deportation.

“I don’t feel safe here,” Donaldo, a Honduran migrant who declined to give his last name, told the AP.

The invaders have wanted to appear at the U.S. border to apply for asylum, but only about a dozen per day have been allowed to do so.

archive.fo/4kz7B
newspunch.com/25-ms-13-gang-members-travelling-migrant-caravan/

Attached: 25 Dangerous MS-13 Gang Members Caught Travelling in Migrant Caravan.jpg (678x381, 62.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/elYwR#selection-825.0-837.1
archive.fo/elYwR#selection-955.0-967.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

actual rational news

You cannot deny this IS a national security issue. I don't care how much you may hate Trump, this is a real threat and it needs to be addressed. Even Obama's former top Border Security official admitted this the other day. It IS a real threat.

Donaldo, help.

Some people hate Trump so much that their whole perception of reality is distorted.

Daily reminder these are the people that Nancy Pelosi wants in your neighborhood.

Yep. The whole Democrat party is morally bankrupt and treasonous but a fair reminder that the cuckservatives have ALSO been blocking Trump as well. The corruption and treason is in both parties sadly. I hate both parties, really. I do thank God than we at least have Trump standing up to do something right. On this issue, I 100% support him.

Imagine Trump saying what Obama did about this issue back in 2009.

Attached: Obama On Immigration, 2009.mp4 (466x360, 1.3M)

bumping real legit

You cannot deny this IS a national security issue. I don't care how much you may hate Trump, this is a real threat and it needs to be addressed. Even Obama's former top Border Security official admitted this the other day. It IS a real threat.

bumping real news

Fortunately some new wall is going up in El Paso TX and San Diego CA right now. Unfortuantely its not nearly enough, I think something like 22 more miles of wall in El Paso and 14 more miles of new wall in San Diego. Its a tiny portion in well needed areas. I'm hoping this guy wins in 2020, some new Republican faces (not the older cuckservatives) take back Congress again and start passing some real funding by that time. Hopefully for now the border patrol (and military) can keep as many of these thugs out till then.

REALER NEWS

actual news

Whats this? REAL NEWS!

anti-slide

Funny how theres no shills bumping this thread unlike many others.

archive.fo/elYwR#selection-825.0-837.1

archive.fo/elYwR#selection-955.0-967.1

The basic principle of having kick-proof, batter-ram proof doors is this:

1) A solid (not hollow) wooden door with steel plating covering both sides (many doors sold intended to be front doors have this qualification, but not all). Preferably no glass window on the door. If it does, you can board that glass window up by mounting thick plywood around it with bolts and nuts.

2) The door jambs are the frames all along the door. Typically you have 1 or 2 2x4s side to side, and then the 1" pine wood (which is very weak). You must reinforce your whole door jambs with either another 2x4 pressed and screwed against the original (each side) or by utilizing long galvanized steel plates to cover each side of the door jamb (you may need a drill press to make holes for the galvanized steel screws you'll be using to secure this plating into place reinforcing the door jambs). Either option will do, both would be very tough, enough to mitigate about 1,000 pounds of pressure.

But that is NOT enough….

3) You need extra deadbolts installed into the door, preferably one six inches below the doorknob and one six inches above the doorknob. Keep them way apart from one another (that makes intruders need to break more of the doorjamb to get in). For those deadbolt locks, you need long strike plates with 3" to 4" stainless steel screws. The reason is twofold: a) you want the screws to be very tough to bust and b) you want them to penetrate very deep into the side of the doorjamb, going past the 1" pine wood into the 2x4 behind it.

4) Look into buying a katy bar and install it (NOTE: you may take that into consideration *BEFORE* you totally reinforce those doorjambs because you'll need to install those brackets for the katy bar.) Having all this done, plus the katy bar, there would be no way to get in unless the intruders were to wire up some explosives to blow it open (which would take around a TON of pressure or more).

Just get a fake door and hide the real one.

I've actually contemplated this 15 years ago!!! I was considering setting a "trap door" and if you opened it up and went inside, you would fall through the fake floor made of cardboard into a hole that would have steel 'punji sticks' that were sharpened on the sides from an angle grinder. I decided not to do it. But it would have been possible!

Shut the fuck up TomatoFace.