Stupid Trump Wants 5G Blasting Radiation All Across America, What The Hell Is He Thinking?

>>>/related/12

President Trump has finally hit upon the real issue at the center of the US government's battle with Huawei: It's all about the technology. To wit, one reason why US allies and the UK and Germany have been so hesitant to cut ties with the Chinese telecoms giant is that, as its founder pointed out in a recent interview with Western media, there is no real alternative. US telecoms like Verizon still lag their Chinese rivals when it comes to 5G.

So, in a series of tweets sent Thursday morning, President Trump exclaimed that "I want 5G, and even 6G technology in the United States as soon as possible" and demanded that "American companies must step up their efforts."

I want 5G, and even 6G, technology in the United States as soon as possible. It is far more powerful, faster, and smarter than the current standard. American companies must step up their efforts, or get left behind. There is no reason that we should be lagging behind on………

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 21, 2019

And in what sounded like a concession to Huawei (and a tacit acknowledgement of the real motives behind the US's anti-Huawei campaign), Trump said he would like US companies to "win through competition"…implying that this isn't the case presently.

….something that is so obviously the future. I want the United States to win through competition, not by blocking out currently more advanced technologies. We must always be the leader in everything we do, especially when it comes to the very exciting world of technology!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 21, 2019

archive.fo/bYL7i
zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-21/trump-i-want-5g-or-even-6g-tech-us-soon-possible

Attached: Stupid Trump Wants 5G Blasting Radiation All Across America, What The Hell Is He Thinking.jpg (1280x720, 108.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/m7yHt
geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/
archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
newspunch.com/julian-assange-mother-seth-rich-dnc-leaker/
archive.fo/elYwR
web.archive.org/web/20180910185746/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go home CTR
#orangemanbad

This is legitimate criticism. When Trump is right, I'll support him. When he's wrong, I will not. He's WRONG this time.

Trump is 100% right about open borders being a national security threat. He is 100% right that America needs to remain a sovereign country too.

However, this is not something I side with him on. He is IGNORANT when it comes to health issues and concerns.

5G was NEVER tested for safety. Let that sink in…

archive.fo/m7yHt
(Top Biochemistry Professor Warns That 5G Has Never Been Tested For Human Safety)

That's right, there's absolutely no regulations in the US requiring products be tested before reaching the market. None at all. They just slam shit together in a lab and personally put it on Walmart's shelves.

Also, it's amazing how a biochemistry (((Professor Emeritus))) would know more about wireless telecommunications technology than an electrical engineer.

Attached: 05.gif (600x338, 392.87K)

WiFi was never good for us, this is why we see reduced sperm counts in males, increasing birth defects, increasing brain tumors (from all the cell phone use). This shit will just keep on happening and increasing if we don't have some kind of honest unbias testing done to regulate some of this stuff.

And normally I do NOT support regulations …unless they pose a threat to human health, then I will.

I'm glad to see that you are finally admitting how stupid Donald Trump is…….

Seriously… This isn't about politics

This is simply about intelligence vs. Stupidity

And Donald Trump is one of the stupidest idiots I have ever seen in my life….

I am proud of you… The fact that you are willing to admit that America accidentally elected a complete fucking idiot embarrassing caveman moron proof that you are not as one-sided as you appear sometimes

He's stupid when it comes to these issues, I agree. Not all issues, I agree with him on other things, like the border crisis we face.

However, this is one issue he is deadly wrong about and I'm not afraid to call him stupid because of it.

BTW, he's also stupid for supporting that "mandate equal rights for gays around the world" agenda. Countries have their own laws for their own reasons. We shouldn't be interfering how other government's do their jobs or what laws they decide to impose. THIS is what national sovereignty is all about. Minding your own national affairs, not those in other nations!

Not only is Trump the stupidest idiot we have ever had in office, but EVERYBODY he surrounds himself is equally as out of touch and idiotic…

For example:

I'd like you to do a story about Rodger Stone, who is now in some really really hot water….

He's SO STUPID, after being released on bond, he actually posted a picture on Instagram of the judge handling his case, complete with crosshairs aiming at her head…..

Now she is going to revoke his bond, and he's going to sit in jail until he goes to trial, at which point he will be shipped directly out to prison.

Donald Trump and his cronies lack all self-awareness and self-control

Q: exactly HOW STUPID does one need to be to be released on bond and then start posting pictures of the judge with crosshairs on her head?

4G WILL FRY OUR BRAINS!!111!!1

t. you retards, a few years ago

now kys

Thanks to the NSA, they have all of Rodger Stones communications with WikiLeaks…..

(it's NOT just an 'alleged crime')

Trust me. They have Rock solid evidence on Rodger Stone (and that exact same evidence is going to prove Trump was complicit)

So he's already facing decades, probably the rest of his life in prison…..

But he's so out of touch and so unaware of his own situation, so goddamn stupid, THAT HE DECIDED TO POST PICTURES OF THE JUDGE WITH A TARGET ON HER HEAD

Trump needs to stick by the border issue, this is what his supporters desire. Secure borders for the USA. I am still 100% by his side on this issue! He needs to get the hell out of the Middle East, stop focusing on Venezuela's epic failures, and START focusing directly on the border crisis. Bring out troops home and send them to secure our country (our borders!) As a voter, this is what I want if he expects me to ever vote for him again. If he can secure those borders and let go of all this other neo-con bullshit, then he gets my vote in 2020.

I don't care about Rodger Stone, he needs to get his defense in gear though. If he lied to the FBI then thats his own problem.

You are a good man and you have Noble honest patriotic desires… Nobody will argue that point.

Just one problem…….

Trump never really was interested in building a wall… Pay attention… Pay very close attention… I'm about to tell you exactly what happened….

Trump's staff has already admitted that immigration was a topic a Pinterest for the campaign, BUT TRUMP HAD ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER… His staff say they couldn't keep him focused during the campaign rallies…

he was easily distracted and would forget what he was supposed to be talking about….

so one of his staff members came up with the idea of 'building a wall', as a mnemonic device to help Trump focus and remember that immigration was the topic he was supposed to be discussing

That's how the wall started… Not because Donald Trump thought of it… The entire concept of building a wall was thought up by one of his campaign staff who was trying to keep Trump focused….

They said Trump mentioned the wall at one of his campaign rallies, and he was surprised to see how people responded….

They said because he liked their response he started remembering to mention the wall…

And soon enough, that silly mnemonic device one of the campaign staff drummed up somehow became the main focus of his campaign

It was by accident

Trump was never actually determined or focused on the wall to begin with, because it really wasn't important to him. It was just a fluke…

(Well-intentioned Americans with a noble if not naive patriotic desire were persuaded by the campaign promise of a wall)

They said when Trump was elected it caught him by surprise… He never thought he was going to be elected… That's why for two years, HE NEVER MENTIONED THE WALL AGAIN….

in fact, the next time he mentioned the wall was towards the end of 2018, when the midterm elections happened, and he was coached to use the wall as a distraction. He started mentioning the wall again just so the White House could get news stories put on TV to distract from the midterm elections.

AND FINALLY, after the midterm elections were finished, there was a sudden flurry of activity regarding the Mueller investigation….

Cohen and manafort were suddenly in the news, along with a couple other involved parties…

Suddenlink, Trump started talking about the wall. It was his way of trying to distract news stories that were demonstrating how Mueller's investigation was finally reaching towards the top of the totem pole….

The entire government shutdown was nothing more than a gigantic distraction technique.

Rodger Stone plays a fairly big part in this, as well as Michael Cohen… Michael Cohen had just announced that he was going to testify openly before Congress and to spill the beans about Trump and the Russian connection…

That's when the government shutdown bulshit began…..

I realize you think building a wall is going to save America, but it's really not that simple. Right now, the only reason there is any discussion about a wall is simply too keep the media from focusing on the fact that the Mueller investigation is finally reached a point where it has become painfully obvious that Trump and his family and is staff we're all very much involved in a corrupt arrangement with Russia, illegally working in unison with the Russians to hack the DNC servers and release the illegally obtained emails to WikiLeaks, and use that information as leverage to release to the news and try to sway the election…

That's actually a federal offense…

And if you think Trump was not involved oh, you would be fooling yourself…. Of course he was involved

OK, believable IF you can actually mention who exactly said that about him. Please don't say "an anonymous source told the [lying] mainstream media all about it" though.

I'm not saying its a lie, but this accusation needs some kind of solid evidence behind it to be believed true.

IF it happens to be true, I would hope his mentors (whoever they may be) keep reminding him of this border crisis and beating it into his thick skull.

You enjoy conspiracy theories…

You and I both realize some conspiracy theories are not just mere 'theories'

But you intentionally turn a blind eye to what might be the biggest conspiracy to come around the turnpike in a very long time….

Rodger Stone wasn't working between the Russians and wikileaks on his own….

Rodger Stone wasn't doing that for his entertainment purposes…..

Rodger Stone was working for Donald Trump

And let me tell you something: THAT IS A CONSPIRACY !!!! Forget the word 'collusion'

Rudy Giuliani is the one who told Trump to start using the word 'collusion', knowing that Americans are the type of robotic mindless parrots who would repeat that catch phrase over and over.

and as long as they were repeating the catch phrase 'collusion', nobody was using the legal terminology CONSPIRACY

I'm not talkin about a conspiracy to cover up a corporate plot… I'm not talkin about a conspiracy to persuade people about global warming one way or another. I'm not talking about a Wi-Fi conspiracy. I'm not talking about vanishing honey bees or monarch butterflies…

I'm using a legal terminology….

It's actually a criminal charge… It's a felony criminal statute called CONSPIRACY

I don't remember their names, but it's all available online.

and it's a lot more easily sourceable and verifiable than any chemtrail rumor

Again, I really could care less because I actually am one who SUPPORTS Wikileaks. You may think "oh my God thats unAmerican!" Not really. Wikileaks did a great service by exposing A LOT of corruption all around the world. I have no problem with transparency and exposure to corrupt actors, no matter if its in China, Russia, Europe or the US. If something evil is going on, the world has a right to know about it.

You should know that about me by now.

ALSO: while the campaign advisors can easily be sourced online, the most important part of the whole thing is THIS:

Before you even lift a finger define the names of the campaign advisors who told this story…. Just search deep into your soul…. Just use your instincts….

And you will realize that of course it's true…..

Of course it is….

Because that's exactly how Donald Trump thinks and acts and talks.

EXACTLY

We have seen nothing from Donald Trump that would indicate anything different than the way that story is told… You can literally just look at his face as he speaks and realize that every word of that story is true.

He has demonstrated absolutely ZERO clever genius logical strategical methodical brilliant anyting….

Everything he says and does is guttural like a caveman

Of course the story is true

And while you can easily verify it online
The fact remains
That in your soul
And in your heart
Your instincts already know
That every word of it
Is absolutely
100%
Unequivocally
T R U E

Did trump actually say this? Why should I believe any news from any source?

Hey user,

why do you

talk like

this?

I sometimes space too much, but this is just overkill bro.

In many ways I also admire WikiLeaks

But that's not the topic here, is it?
Because you and I are both Americans
And as Americans, there's something more important then whether WikiLeaks is a good thing or a bad thing….

it's called the Constitution of the United States of America

It's called The very fabric of our political and legal system

It is the entire basis of what our nation is built and predicated upon….

And Rodger Stone having his communications with Russia and WikiLeaks, literally conspiring with an enemy foreign Nation to sway the presidential election of the United States of America, conspiring to illegally commit wire fraud (hacking into emails of the opposing party) and using the illegally obtained hacked electronic emails to release to the public to try and smear the opposing party, clearly violating federal law and violating the Constitution of the United States, and violating every single rule and moral boundary of our electoral process….

THAT…. IS…. CALLED…. TREASON……

I'll link to things about geo-engineering, which is REAL and there is plenty more documentation about it too:

LIST OF DOCUMENTED WEATHER MODIFICATION PATENTS
geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/

USAF: Weather As A Force Multiplier: Owning The Weather In 2025
www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a333462.pdf
archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier

Look at his tweets about it. They are linked within the ZH article.

The DNC was never "hacked", the files were leaked from within from a disgruntled Bernie bro, Seth Rich.

reddit spacing, they're a shill.

Seth Rich was angry about ONE thing: Hillary rigged the DNC primaries against Bernie Sanders (who Seth fully supported).

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
newspunch.com/julian-assange-mother-seth-rich-dnc-leaker/

Now, that said. It *could* be possible that Rodger Stone was in contact with this dude, or with Wikileaks. That would be possible. And if he LIED to the FBI about it, yes that is a crime. Simply requesting already leaked info is NOT a crime though!

Look, killcen….. Of course they are doing weather modification… We've all known about HAARP since the 1980s… Old news….

I'll be the first one to tell you how the government uses the news outlets (liberal AND conservative news outlets) the plants stories and try to sway public opinion all the time. And I have never seen so many vaccination brainwashing stories as I have seen recently.

Of course they are really stepping their vaccination bullshit into high gear lately….
(And I think you should not focus so much on Mercury, but rather the likelihood that there is nanotechnology in the vaccination shots)

Of course smartphones are the most transparent voluntary weaponry and monitoring system ever developed….

Back in the old days it was TELEVISION that served as the most powerful passive voluntary mind control devices, but they replaced that with smartphones, packaging them in a way that made everybody think that they wanted a smartphone, too.

It was genius! Instead of being upset about it, I think you need to really stop and applaud them on just how genius the smartphone idea was….

BRILLIANT!!!… So simple, so easy to market and sell, so alluring to the common Man, yet SO GOD DAMN EFFECTIVE as a monitoring tool. Absolutely fucking genius.

5G is definitely a gigantic problem and it's absolutely stupefying how quickly they are rolling it out on us without any regulation or inspection or verification or research to proof its safety… I agree with you completely on all of these things….

I agree with you on all of this and much much more… You and I are much more alike than you would ever guess… I think the only real difference between you and I is I made a decision a long time ago not to let this shit ruin the quality of my life… I realized that I was making myself miserable with worry and fear… I realized that I was powerless to stop any of these things from proceeding… I realized I was wasting way too much energy trying to warn people about what was coming at us, trying to warn people about the dangers we were facing… I discovered that no matter how much energy I put into trying to warn people, nobody wanted to be warned. Nobody wanted to hear it. They're not interested. They've heard it all before. Especially these days. These days everybody on the planet has heard all of this stuff already.

If they wanted to change their lives because of this information, they would have already done so a long long time ago… They are simply not interested… They have no intention of taking it as far as you have…

For them, ignorance truly is bliss… and I finally realized that perhaps that's not such a bad thing… Perhaps I needed a little bit of happiness in my life too… Perhaps a little bit of bliss would have been nice for me, because after all I spent my entire life worrying and stressing out over these scary doomsday feeling conspiracy subjects….

So I found a comfortable middle ground….

I'm not an idiot who remains oblivious to the truth

But I'm also not the same fearful stressed out paranoid conspiracy fanatic that I used to be. I'm somewhere in the middle… I'm completely aware that all of this is true and much much more oh, but I have made the decision to not let myself to become unhappy and stressed out and paranoid anymore

That's the only difference between you and me

I decided I had to draw the line somewhere, and I'm a much much happier person for it

By the way… I can tell you with honestly who I believe "Guccifer 2.0" really was.

There is evidence that I could be correct too. Ready for that one?

I realize that William Binney, the former NSA employee, after looking at the situation, claimed that there was no external hacking of the files, and that they had been retrieved on a flash drive internally………

And I really admire William Binney…..
I'm inclined to believe whatever he says….

Subsequently, I have read a few reports that William Binney admitted that he never actually got to physically examine anything….

Which takes us back to more innuendo and smoke and mirrors….

Business as usual…….

HOWEVER : EVEN IF THERE WAS NO EXTERNAL HACKING OF THE FILES, THAT WOULD MAKE IT EVEN MORE SUSPICIOUS THAT TRUMP SPOKE DIRECTLY TO THE RUSSIANS DURING A CAMPAIGN RALLY, ASKING THEM TO GET THE FILES, AND THOSE FILES WERE RELEASED TO WIKILEAKS THE VERY NEXT DAY

I don't think guccifer 2.0 exists, any more than I think q exists

Kim Dotcom

Already an outlaw, wanted by the US govt, as well a hacker, this man despised Hillary just as much as Seth Rich did…. and in fact - this is documented ON FILM - this man warned about the DNC leaks 6 months before it ever happened. He said "Hillary is done when the truth finally leaks out." And because of all this, including he knows proper OPSEC, I believe HE was Guccifer 2.0

Attached: Itachi facepalm.jpg (275x183, 6.92K)

And yes, Kim admitted he was in contact with Seth the whole time. He did not however admit he had anything to do with helping leak anything. But I do think he covertly helped out.

FLASHBACK: Hillary ran the State Department when they decided to pull the raid against Kim Dotcom back in 2013….. she ordered it, and he hates her to this very day.

Higher levels of sexual activity and/or more products in the market that use a soy-based substitute
Just ignore all the studies saying that its safe and claim evidence against the conspiracy is evidence for the conspiracy
2006 called it wants it's meme back.

Most cancer nowadays is caused by eating all this chemical warfare processed tier garbage. Not from people's obamaphones.

(the fact of the matter is I don't think it's really important who what when and where)

Because when there's smoke there's fire

And there's different forms of smoke

And the smoke that I have been seeing indicates that nothing has changed at all, and in fact it has probably gotten much worse than before.

I'm not worried about politics.

Politics are a shell game. There's no such thing as left or right or Democrat or Republican

those are bullshit imaginary concepts they invented to keep us distracted from the fact that they will do whatever the fuck they want to do whether we like it or not… They will steamroll us no matter what… they keep us distracted thinking about Democrat vs Republican while the monster machine continues to grind and steamroll…..

So I'm not worried about politics….
I deal with PEOPLE
I'm interested in CHARACTER
I am interested in PERSONALITY
I don't see Democrats
I don't see Republicans
I SEE HUMAN BEINGS
And I read them at their face value
I'm very good at reading people
I can size someone up very accurately
And when I look at Trump
I see a human being
That I do not like
I do not think he is 'cool'
In fact I know he is not cool
I do not think he's charismatic
I do not see an intelligent man
I do not see a competent man
I do not see a realistic man
I do not see a stable man
I do not see a wise man
I do not see an understanding man
I do not see an empathic man
I do not see a negotiator
I do not see an ambassador
I do not see a communicator
I do not see a distinguished man
I do not see an elegant man
I do not see a composed man
I do not see a confident man
I do not see integrity
I do not see a president

I see a caveman

I see a coward
I see a child
I see anger
I see stupidity
I see an inability to communicate
I see an inability to read
I see temper tantrums
I see lashing out
I see weakness
I see distraction
I see failure

I see an out-of-touch assclown

But I don't see that anything has changed

Note this raid was not a US raid or on US soil…. its still being challenged in the New Zealand courts though. The US, did however - with Hillary's influence - convinced the New Zealand government to raid him….. oh, and that raid was in 2012, not 2013. Had to fact check that one.

The fact is Kim Dotcom wanted revenge, and Seth Rich gave him that opportunity.

Attached: kek.PNG (1072x739, 87.5K)

Here's the thing I don't understand:

Even though they released Hillary's emails to WikiLeaks….. THE EMAILS CONTAINED NOTHING

If those emails had value, they would have used it a long time ago… Nothing came out of those emails, other than the fact that Trump ask the Russians to release them, and the very next day they were released….

You know… except her releasing information on the most deep cover agents the CIA has to foreign states.
Yup. Nothing.

The emails exposed the DNC's plot against Bernie Sanders and how they used their Super-PAC against him. So YES. Seth Rich leaked what he wanted. And Kim helped him get the info out. And Kim got his revenge against Hillary.

Yet TRUMP HASN'T DONE SHIT

If there were value, Trump would have certainly used it already

Also remember who was a BIG Bernie Bro supporter? ….. KIM DOTCOM!

There was a lot of stuff they didn't talk about that was revealed, true.

I'm certainly not defending Hillary Clinton because I will be the first one to tell you that she is an evil maniacal corrupt insane piece of shit. She's crazy and dangerous

Because I think Trump is a fucking idiot, EVERYBODY accuses me of being a Hillary supporter….

Not true…..

And if I told you anons the REAL reason the US govt hates Russia, you wouldn't even want to believe the reason because it would leave you appalled and re-thinking everything you think you know about the corrupted world today.

I'll just end it with that.

I'm not saying Hillary didn't do anything wrong

All I'm saying is it's funny how nothing from those emails caused any problems for her at all

I'm well aware that nothing is as it appears

It never has been
And it never will be

3/4 of this thread is payed shills from all sides of the spectrum

IRONICALLY :

NOW WE ARE DISCUSSING THE EXACT REASONS WHY I STOPPED WORRYING ABOUT EVERYTHING

I finally realized that there's nothing I could do
It didn't matter how many people I warned
The system will steamroll us either way

That's why I don't care about politics

That's why I refused to vote
I refuse to participate
In a rigged game
Where the only losers
Are the American public
Everybody loses
Except for the people in control

That's why although I hate Hillary's guts
I'm not complaining about Hillary right now
Because Hillary isn't President

If she was elected I would be complaining
I would be calling her all kinds of names
I would call her insane and maniacal
I would call her evil and corrupt and dangerous

But she's not president

So instead, I turn and look at Trump……

And I am thoroughly disgusted

Actually you're wrong….

Killcen was the target, not on the payroll
And I recently told Jim to fuck off
I got tired of Jim's bullshit

So at the moment…
NONE OF US in this thread are on jim's payroll

However……. I have a dichotomy I'm dealing with
And I may very well have to go back to work
I may have to start working for Jim again

I promised killcen that I was going to buy him this brand-new badass amazing Samsung Galaxy FOLD

Attached: samsung-fold-1-1.jpg (900x506, 28.87K)

The Samsung Galaxy FOLD is the single most amazing, spellbinding, dumbfounding, impressive smartphone ever made!!!…

The specs are phenomenal !!….

and Killcen will LOVE IT !!…..
It's going to change his life for the better

And I'm glad to buy it for him…

But it's expensive, and I already have enough of bills to pay….

But I promised it to him, so now I'm obligated

and I'm afraid I'm going to have to start working for Jim again, just to supplement my income, just so I can meet my obligation to killcen.

It's ironic that in order to help killcen
I'm going to have to attack killcen and
ruin his threads just to get paid by Jim…

But it's worth it to me…..

Attached: PicsArt_02-20-09.32.07.jpg (540x409, 24.53K)

He's going to love it

Not if you look for solutions and refuse to allow them to. Not if enough of us do something about it, or are prepared to do something about it - when all else fails, when need be!

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | archive.fo/elYwR
web.archive.org/web/20180910185746/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html

It's going to blow his mind!… His first smartphone will be the very best smartphone ever made!… He's going to be amazed at all of the amazing conveniences, and he's going to realize that there's nothing to be afraid of…

It's okay if third party advertisers have an algorithm of your interests, and direct personalized advertisements your way…

It's no different than the publishers clearing House from the 1970s, where advertisers got information about what magazines you like to read, so they could Target personalized advertising towards you, hoping you might be interested in some of their products they want to sell you… That's called good old-fashioned American capitalism oh, and there's nothing to be afraid of….

It's going to improve his life and make him happier

He's going to be amazed

if nothing else, at least he will finally be able to say he is experienced with the actual logistics and mechanics of smartphones, and instead of just giving us speculation, he will be the voice of experience

And I'm proud to do this for him….

Why? Why would Trump upset TPTB? Why would Trump do anything to hurt the corrupt forces inside the US and international government?
Trump works for them.

No, I do not want it. You should know me by now.

Thats a joke, right?

You can fortify your anthill all you want

And that might prevent damage from the rain or an unexpected windstorm….

But all that effort will mean nothing
When the property developer suddenly shows up
With a bulldozer
and digs up the anthill
In a massive load of Earth
An overlooked ant hill
In a giant pile of dirt
That gets scooped up
And dumped into the back of a truck
And driven away
To a forgotten location
And dumped
And flattened
And steamrolled
And burned

And nobody will even realize

That the ant Hill ever existed

They could do that, but they should expect a gun fight to break out on the property. I would hope they would not be stupid enough not to understand there could be serious repercussions trespassing on my ant hill.

Lol !! Ikr?

But I thought he was draining the swamp… I thought he was going to shake things up and make America great again…..

right ?……

The exact same promise
The exact same lie
Made by every candidate
In every election
Ad nauseam

But still… The idiotic dumbed-down WWE GED white trash American population keeps believing every word

"And the angry ant says that he is prepared to bite, and his venom is pure, and he sits near the entrance to the ant hill, with his Pinchers at the ready… When the bulldozer arrives"

The "Q" guys are the ones you are referring to I hope. I don't have to much faith he'll do anything. However, I do stand behind him on the border crisis issue, that I hope can be addressed.

Perhaps the aunt is underestimating the land developer, erroneously assuming there will be ankles to bite… Unaware that steam rollers and bulldozers are impervious to ant bites?

Let them. They'd have to deal with the legal ramifications for killing a man on his own property. I'm not moving anywhere, and as always, I could always snipe out someone who operates that bulldozer. Its not like shit like that hasn't ever happened before. So whatever. I already said I'd rather die than change my ways. Won't matter.

Lol dude………. Get real…..

'Q' is nothing more than a meme

started by an introverted shut-in
imageboard geek, and designed
to appeal to those who don't even
understand the reality of the way
things really work, inclined to fall
for fantastical fiction, suspense
and intrigue, having watched too
many movies and fantasy shows
convinced they are now suddenly
witness to 'the hidden truth', and
thinking they are finally no longer
disenfranchised loners, and have
somehow 'been included' in some
sort of 'powerful movement'……

Lol….. 'Q' is NOBODY…. it's nonexistent

It was just a fat lazy sofa-dwelling
sedentary momma's boy computer
geek anime / videogame sexless
fucking 4chan FAGGOT LOSER

Not sure the relevance or import of that line. Negroids, and /leftycuck/'s in general believe far bigger lies.

You must have misread what I just posed. Re-read it.

Nobody's going to come singling you out…

When the bulldozers arrived, the property developer isn't going to tell them to find an ant

He's not even going to tell them about any ant hills

The property developer is going to clear the entire property, Lock stock & barrel, taking down every tree and every blade of grass and every grain of sand…

And it's not going to be the end of the world

Because the property developer is not going to Nuke the acreage… He's going to flatten it and build a good damn skyscraper….

And Life Will go on

And you're not the only ant, and that's not the only ant hill, and that's not the only acreage that's going to be developed…..

And nobody will even realize there used to be an ant hill… And the world it's not going to look at the skyscraper end shed a tear about the ant hill

This pattern has been repeating in one form or another since the beginning of time

And you would be foolish if you thought that process was going to stop

We should have voted for hillary. At least the shills would have settled down.

Yep. Anyone who believes there will ever be some "utopia" on this gay Earth seriously needs their head examined.

No sir… I actually read the post thoroughly… My response was directed at your use of the word HE

Darwinism or be damned

The most effective and logical 'vote' would be an absolute REFUSAL TO VOTE.

Neptune went to a soft ass pedo friendly prison on the east coast.

Attached: 20180506_012342.jpg (254x254, 55.29K)

A skyscraper in my small rural off-beat town? Seriously? That day is likely centuries away.

They don't have metaphors in your little town?

Valdosta State prison was anything but… Trust me

…… And here's a word of advice for you…..

The idea is to NOT make it obvious that you are simply jealous and upset because you never have any girls wanting to fuck you….

…..the idea is to NOT make it obvious that you have repressed sexual urges regarding 16 year old girls, yet you are frustrated over them, and the only way you can express this frustration is to pretend that you are some moral bastion of integrity and legality, while you point a finger at men are confident in their sexuality, and who have no problem blowing their loads into 16 year old girls, and you hope that you will make it appear that you are not the one with the problem…..

They dont even check your paperwork there johnny. That is what i like to call a questionable yard. All sorts of pedos and woman beaters running around. It checks right the fuck out that you were there.

Well I don't know why any rich powerful entity would want to steal my property. And what you claimed about bulldozing my home, they legally can't do that when someone is still living in it. They'd need to go through all the legal procedures and have to have something like eminent domain approved by some court. The only ones forced out around here are over foreclosures, and typically those houses stay empty for a while.

And perhaps you would be more effective if you were capable of educating yourself on the different forms of chronophilia, because you're idiotic use of the term 'pedophile' clearly demonstrates your lack of knowledge regarding the subject……

You remind me of someone who pretends to be a quantum physicist, yet you are incapable of counting to 10.

GOD DAMN, DUDE !!!…..

IT WAS A SERIES OF METAPHORS !!!

I REALIZE YOU ARE NOT AN 'ANT'
AND YOU DON'T LIVE IN AN 'ANTHILL'
AND I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT BULLDOZERS
OR PROPERTY DEVELOPERS
OR SKYSCRAPERS

it was a series of metaphors

YOUR*

speech to text typo

Attached: PicsArt_02-21-03.41.48.png (1080x1429, 158.19K)

I knew the "ant hill" was a metaphor. What else were you trying to tell me? That a team of marines are going to sweep my property? WHY?

Friendly reminder to smash any 5G antennas you see pop up.

If I see them on my properly I will tear them down, legal or not. Matter of fact I likely would sue them and put up a fence. They tried to remove my old meter once and replace it, I went out there and told them to get off my property. Then I cut their tiny piece of shit 'lock' off it, and locked it up with a master lock. When they said something about it I made them a deal to keep the electricity going, and they split off with the cash I offered them. End of that.

I'm saying that they don't need to physically send anyone in at all

that they've already been encroaching on us all for decades, in many different ways, incrementally, step by step…

they don't even need to deal with anyone on a case by case basis, when they are making the world less and less recognizable with each passing day

Attached: PicsArt_02-21-03.48.55.jpg (254x254, 22.18K)

Just like everyone else on those protective custody yards johnny you are a problem child grown slightly into a manlet. Kys.

again: I'm sorry that you never got to fulfill your desire to fuck even one 16 year old girl, let alone 225 of them……

Your frustration is certainly understandable….

Better luck next lifetime, huh?

Attached: PicsArt_02-21-03.53.35.jpg (254x254, 24.74K)

They don't need to come pull you out of ant hill… They are not out to take over any ant hills…

They are taking over the world

Attached: 20180527_232657.jpg (254x254, 49.18K)

Attached: d8823e0f456301fcea37017c4696da6a7576b49f96c54b6ac311098b7ebd1b6d.jpg (205x255, 10.68K)

*Cringe*

Yah, this has been happening for a long time now. This is just partly the reason I decided to stay out here away from the major cities. I don't expect there will be much problems around here when SHTF but I'm prepared for any that come my way.