No one wants to buy Hitler's art work

Five paintings attributed to Adolf Hitler failed to find buyers at an auction Saturday held amid anger at the sale of Nazi memorabilia.

High starting prices of between 19,000 and 45,000 euros ($21,000 and $50,000) and lingering suspicions about the authenticity of the artworks were thought to have scared off potential buyers.

Nuremberg's Mayor Ulrich Maly had earlier condemned the sale as being "in bad taste."

Among the items that failed to sell were a mountain lake view and a painting of a wicker armchair with a swastika symbol presumed to have belonged to the late Nazi dictator.

The Weidler auction house did not comment on the reasons for the failure but said the paintings could yet be sold at a later date.

Depicted is Hitler's Madonna and Christ

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5461020,00.html

Attached: MADONNA AND CHRIST BY HITLER.PNG (660x459, 824.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ?t=1620
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder why?

that was the problem first time round, dont people learn

If they were real, somebody somewhere would pay millions for them.

(((They))) won't let us forget, so Hitler's art(and anything that he owned or signed) will always have value

REMOVE LARPING WHITE NATIONALIST/ALT-RIGHT COCKROACHES FROM THE GENE POOL
THEY ARE THE REASON WHITES CANNOT BE TRIBAL AND NETWORK ANYMORE

Doxing Whites as Nazis, Racists, etc. everytime Whites engage in anything political in their defense. Serving our enemies who are exterminating us.

Swastikas and larping are literally more important to these retards than survival of their race.

For once, something that we can at least lay part of the blame for on the Jews

Attached: preacher Jews all the time.jpg (629x823, 208.8K)

You are white bigot scum with a not so hidden agenda

This post went over the heads of all the redditfugees.

As an interesting aside, I wonder… IF they simply didn't mention the artist's name how would it go down.

sell an anonymous Van Gogh

$50

He should've drawn anime

T.nazi

Of course no one will buy his artwork, youd be asking to be put on every list imaginable and then probably have the artwork reposessed and burned down at your own expense.

oink oink

Attached: leftpol.jpg (191x255, 10.58K)

who's the cutie?

And there we have the problem

Anything with Hitler's name on it is inherently anti-semitic and in turn anything anti-semitic is bad

It's too soon
The war criminal Robert E. Lee's signature is ok to buy as enough time has passed

Attached: Capture.JPG (882x553, 72.58K)

This genuinely shocks me. If I had the dough I'd buy at least one. I thought it didn't sell because they were like a million bucks a piece and they're not even a hundred thou!?? I would just worry I wouldn't know how to store them properly or safe from fires, niggers, etc.

Fuck I wish I had 21K

buying art is jew thing

I'd buy it but not for the prices those jews are asking. Take three zeros off and we'll talk.

You faggots act as if there is something wrong with being a white supremacist or a Nazi. There is not.

In death as in life: still a failed painter.

Failed at everything except fucking up Germany
HE EVEN MADE THE JEWS STROnGER

hey i'd buy that

youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ?t=1620

and yet the alt left
are the actual Nazis and fascists

Attached: ANTIFA Attack Jews in Germany during a Holocaust Film Screening....png (698x707, 415.62K)

price was to high you can buy a new car for that

It’s a myth that Hitler rose to power by scapegoating Jews. We are given the impression that vitriolic Jew-hatred was every party rally’s theme, that the rafters shook with the roars of approval of bloodthirsty murderers incited to animalistic fury.

We are expected not to know or care that most Germans had never even seen a Jew, since Jews made up barely one-half of one percent of Germany’s population.

In fact people came to support the party in its pledges to rebuild the economy, to get them decent jobs and affordable housing, food, clothing, and medical care, to get back the land and the millions of their countrymen that were stripped from Germany after the Great War, to rebuild the army into a force strong enough to meet the rapacious British and French empires when their next attack came. The failure of liberal democracy and the deadly danger of international capitalism were also popular subjects, to which politically sophisticated German audiences responded enthusiastically. And most astonishing to me in my researches was the discovery of German political theorists’ accurate prediction of the coming role of the United States as the greatest threat to peace and international cooperation, eclipsing even Stalin’s Soviet Union in its ruthless ambition to rule the world.

The Founders warned us repeatedly about not taking sides in Europe’s endless petty power struggles. The demonizing of Germany (and Japan) led to history’s bloodiest and most unnecessary war. The propaganda campaign that enabled that horror marks the start of the transformation of our republic into the permanent war state of today. The grim process began in earnest in 1940, when FDR violated with complete impunity no less than four U.S. laws in order to supply war materiel to Britain. The lying and the wars have never stopped since.

anti-slide 1

It is ugly. He was a shit painter, shit writer, shit commander. Sucked at everything he ever tried, lost the war and killed himself.

That's literally 100% of the reason why

Was he, really?

Attached: hitler vs modern art.jpg (1952x2760, 643.02K)

No perspective, insipid subject matter, was confused by shadows, hesitant brush strokes, colors un-blended. Just barfy overall.

Hitler was a failed artist. Hitler was a failed artist because he sucked at art. Hitler sucked at art because his paintings simply sucked.

Wrong, I'd pay about tree fiddy.

All the painters Hitler was competing with could make the same caliber of art he could. Hell, look at the art asians and perverts crank out online, a lot is garbage but most of them have the talent to draw a wall or a house and make it look good. Hitler wasnt a magnificent artist, he was average when compared against his peers.

fuck you

Why would anyone want to buy the sloppy smearing of a shit-eating suicide case?

legit news

Let's see..
Rinse and repeat

I'd buy it, where can I purchase them? Will pay 50k each.

Don't be a sucker. It's guaranteed fake.

found the kike or good goy