'ZOMBIE' deer disease could spread to humans

Elk, deer and moose across North America have been hit with the disease – formally known as chronic wasting disease (CWD).

Attacking the brain, spinal cord and other sensitive tissue of the animals, they rapidly lose weight before losing coordination and becoming aggressive.

Experts have not yet ruled out the possibility of the disease spreading to humans.

And terrifying footage has emerged of one person getting a very close-up view of an infected deer.
Related Articles

In the clip, the deer can be seen in a garden at night.

But the animal has large red bumps all over its body, with lots on the face.

The cameraman is shocked at the state of the deer as it grazes in his garden, looking for animal flesh to devour.

“What the f*** is on his face,” he says.

As the deer turns towards the cameraman, even larger bumps can be seen on its other side.

And a large growth hangs beneath the mammal’s mouth.

Then it charges and all goes blank

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/761172/Zombie-deer-filmed-fears-rise-fatal-disease-spread-humans-Cleveland-US-Facebook-video

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6ZHVn
archive.is/JKGNA
archive.is/rpZs5
archive.is/UBcW7
archive.is/4qmVl
archive.is/gmccW
archive.is/VwRoB
invidio.us/watch?v=9_mF0LXHKyU
archive.is/VoKTD
archive.is/KLCen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck

Attached: 46669579_1550465898.6188_yDuqaX_n.jpg (1200x630, 45.43K)

Oh dear

FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! BIOWARFARE ATTACKS!! THEY"RE TRYING TO KILL THOSE WHO GET THEIR MEAT BY HUNTING GAME!!!!!!

The worst part is how would you even recognize a zombie among so many brainwashed americans?

Make no mistake. Biowarfare, part of UN Agenda 21 "green deal" to cut us all off from eating meat. I have a God damned bad feeling about this, those evil fucking despotic pieces of treasonous shit!

I should have expected they would do this at some point!! I'm angry as fuck because I like to eat hunted game every now and then. Typically I no longer hunt anymore, I don't have to, I get some from the local farmers market but after this I don't know if I can eat venison anymore!!

I hate these treasonous bastards I hate them!!! Anti-human filth!!

unzombified drive audis

too late!

Your brain has been decomposing for 15 yrs /killcen/

Attached: killcen cat.gif (400x250, 3.92M)

kek when Resident Evil turns out to become real.

Attached: crow.png (900x616, 757.71K)

Looks like somebody is trying to develop cordyceps for mammals.

But it didn't even charge.

LET IT HAPPEN

This is nothing new. I used to see this all the time. In west virginia.

Attached: PicsArt_02-22-02.17.24.jpg (2560x1344, 291.99K)

WE didn't listen
We thought your tin foil hat was a fashion statement

TELL US O GR8 1
What do we do no
Lead us Rick

Attached: Capture.JPG (1277x531, 153.25K)

God I want to fuck a zombie deer.

archive.is/6ZHVn

zombies appear as drunk and drugged people. (scary bloody face or new fresh zombie) doesn't matter

maybe she was infected

because that would be too easy to just tell people

I'm thinking that maybe these things are just the zombie virus being contained. for now

archive.is/JKGNA

archive.is/rpZs5

http: //www. syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2016/08/florida_zombie_attack_austin_harrouff_flakka .html
https ://www. washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/24/police-killed-a-black-face-eater-heres-why-they-say-a-white-guy-turned-zombie-lived/
https:/ /en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_cannibal_attack

archive.is/UBcW7
archive.is/4qmVl
archive.is/gmccW

of course this totally new condition just shows up out of nowhere for the very first time in history in december 2017. nobody who used marijuana ever had this strange condition. throwing up? yes. all kinds of other problems? sure, especially if it was full of roach spray. but like this? never before. these are strange neurological symptoms, and they are new.
archive.is/VwRoB

keep in mind, these are some nearly identical attacks to the miami zombie. it's always blamed on "bath salts" alchohol or some other drugs or on someone getting mad.
Remember that zombies appear as drunk and drugged or angry people. violent, shambling, behaving irrationally, or even screaming and vomiting for no obvious reason.

'ZOMBIE' deer disease
Elk, deer and moose across North America have been hit with the disease – formally known as chronic wasting disease (CWD).
Attacking the brain, spinal cord and other sensitive tissue of the animals, they rapidly lose weight before losing coordination and becoming aggressive.
Experts have not yet ruled out the possibility of the disease spreading to humans.
And terrifying footage has emerged of one person getting a very close-up view of an infected deer.
invidio.us/watch?v=9_mF0LXHKyU
archive.is/VoKTD

so watch out for
avian flu
swine flu
and now zombie deer disease.

riiiiiight… the deer are going to get us. we feared it being nukes or bio weapons but it turns out it was the deer we needed to fear. lmao

Attached: tenor (36).gif (498x276, 1.27M)

Attached: be01db8f022c6c5a5b655dc81536b1a2.jpg (800x756, 81.43K)

archive.is/KLCen
Is this (You), KLCen?

Attached: Capture _2019-02-22-15-07-00.png (1412x1893, 383.14K)

Yes. I'm into clop. Hence..
>A common organism name, e.g. horse

What caused this?

Crabs, I think.

What make you think it’s crab?

Killcen told me. I believe what I am told. Especially when it comes to Killcen. I know his sources are always extremely accurate and beyond blemish. He's been at this a long time..

Attached: Killcen.Family.Photo.jpg (2055x1440, 578.32K)

this is fine

The Jews.

Dont any of you fags know about this?
This is not new.

This story back again? This is just deer version of mad cow disease. They resort to cannibalism in the cold and lean parts of the year and get sick from it.

Jokes on them, we're already suffering from the destructive jew parasite.

Are they sure it's not just rabies?
Rabies is a peculiar disease that attacks the central nervous system, vector is primarily mammals only, causes deranged and violent behavior, and prevents the victim from swallowing liquids or other substances causing foam to appear at the mouth from dehydration.

An accelerated rabies would basically be the doom of most mammals on the planet though. The one thing about the disease is it's incubation time is so astronomically long it would mean the only reason it happens to most people is due to gross neglect.

This has erotic potential.

Zombie crabs when?

WHEN 5G IS UP YOU'LL ALL BE DYING LIKE THE CRABS ON THE BEACHES! PROMISE!

Attached: Zombie_Deer.jpg (1000x703, 137.61K)

BUMPING NEWS.