Police force 'discriminated against white heterosexual male'

A police force which rejected a "well prepared" potential recruit because he is a white, heterosexual male has been found guilty of discrimination.

Matthew Furlong, 25, whose father is a detective inspector in Cheshire Police, applied to join the force in 2017. When he lost out to other candidates, his father lodged a complaint. An employment tribunal ruled the force had used "positive action" to recruit people with different characteristics, but in a discriminatory way. Mr Furlong, who studied particle physics and cosmology at Lancaster University, said he was told at the interview "it was refreshing to meet someone as well prepared as yourself" and that he "could not have done any more".

Employment lawyer Jennifer Ainscough said: "Matthew was denied his dream job simply because he was a white, heterosexual male. "This is the first reported case of its kind in the UK where positive action has been used in a discriminatory way." The tribunal in Liverpool ruled Mr Furlong had been a victim of direct discrimination on the grounds of his sexual orientation, race and sex. It ruled that while positive action can be used to boost diversity, it should only be applied to distinguish between candidates who were all equally well qualified for a role.

The force's claim it had seen 127 candidates who were equally suitable for the role of police constable was a "fallacy", the tribunal ruled, and imposing such an artificially low threshold - assigning candidates a pass or fail rather than any kind of score - was not a proportionate response to addressing the force's lack of diversity. Cheshire Police was among a number of forces criticised in 2015 for having no black officers, but has since taken steps to improve opportunities for those of different ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and disability. The case has been adjourned until later this year for a remedy hearing to determine the amount of compensation to be awarded. A spokesman for Cheshire Police said: "We have been notified of the outcome of the tribunal and will review the findings over the coming days."

archive.fo/Vu7Gj
bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-47335859

Attached: ba734114bc5fedb70e589f03b316811934d4107b67b6b96198809a49ab530422.jpg (670x686, 73.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/v3FJq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could always be worse archive.fo/v3FJq

The only reason this case was heard at all was because of Nepotism. Imagine how much this happens around the UK where someone DOESN'T have an "in" with the police force.

Too smart to be a goon

This, and I assure you it happens a lot.

Attached: ooga booga me wantz child but.png (397x585, 400.4K)

Does the UK have the same policy of rejecting those with IQs that are too high as the US does?

Only those who are too white.

Good point.

What are they trying to say. That negroids are low IQ criminals?

So much this. If the judge honestly believes that this is the first time it's happened then he/she is more disconnected than a shut in who hasn't spoken to another human being in 20 years

I can't imagine being white and wanting to join the police anyway. They will actively discriminate against potential recruits as well their citizens, especially the citizens in regards to thought crime laws and Paki rape gangs.

Spotted the nigger

I hope you get killed today, cop.

No one cares, Jew

spotted the 15 year old redditor

Let's not derail the thread, Jew. What do you think about the absolute state of the UK?

I can't imagine being white and wanting to join the police anyway. They will actively discriminate against potential recruits as well their citizens, especially the citizens in regards to thought crime laws and Paki rape gangs.

Let's not derail his message which was exactly about the state of the UK, you fucking kike with your spinning kike tricks. No pro-white would ever become a cop or last long as one. You would be letting go kid rapists all the time while jailing the people who complain about the kid rapists for "racism"

Ok jew, good point, we should disarm police completely, in fact we should have no police, so niggers can do whatever they want completely free from consequences. What do you think about open borders for Israel?

If nobody white joins it'll just get worse.

More likely the eskimos.

Newsflash faggot: it can't get any worse. All that's left is for it is to fall apart and the sooner it falls apart the better. Being a wageslave is one thing but being a wageslave for ZOG is worthy of a traitor's death.

so they throw the goyim a bone to keep them placated
then it's back to the anti-white agenda. Sorry, I mean the (((positive action))).

So, then it's time to sue the government now that there's a precedent.