Teenager Build Replacement Arm Out Of Lego Blocks!!

Barcelona, Spain
If you were born without a body part, could you build that part out of Lego? That’s what a teenager from Andorra has done – several times, in fact.

David Aguilar was born with a right arm that stops just below the elbow. He has a tiny right hand that doesn’t really have fingers. But his left arm works well and he’s learned to do almost everything he needs to do with that arm.

David often got teased and bullied at school because his right arm made him look different. “As a child I was very nervous to be in front of other guys because I was different,” he says, “But that didn’t stop me believing in my dreams.”

David is very creative and has been inventing things for years. When he was nine, he created a cap with a fan in it, to keep cool. He spent lots of time playing with Legos, building the Lego kits his parents bought him. Later, he would often take the models apart and build something new with the same pieces.

David began to wonder if he could use Legos to make a prosthetic (artificial) arm for himself. He tried when he was nine, but the arm wasn’t very useful. He didn’t give up, though. He just kept playing and experimenting with Lego.

In 2017, at the age of 18, he tried again. This time, he used a helicopter kit that he’d been given. It took about five days for him to build a working arm out of Lego. He could open or close a gripper at the end of the prosthetic arm by bending his right arm at the elbow. He could pick things up with the gripper. The arm was even strong enough for him to do pushups.

newsforkids.net/articles/2019/02/13/teenager-builds-replacement-arm-from-lego/

Attached: god damn it wrong pic.png (1936x984, 2.04M)

David Aguilar was born with a right arm that stops just below the elbow. He has a tiny right hand that doesn’t really have fingers.

Attached: david-aguilar-arm-1024.png (1024x576, 840.11K)

David began to wonder if he could use Legos to make a prosthetic (artificial) arm for himself. He tried when he was nine, but the arm wasn’t very useful.

Attached: david-aguilar-young-arm-1020.jpg (1020x768, 139.37K)

David put a video on YouTube showing off his first prosthetic arm. It got a lot of attention from all around the world. David, a big Star Wars fan, uses the name “Hand Solo” on YouTube.

Soon after that, David started working on a second prosthetic arm. This time he used a kit for a Lego jet. David called the second arm “MK-II” after the MK suits used by the superhero Iron Man. The MK-II had a motor that David could use to grip things tightly.

In the fall of 2018, David built a new arm, called MK-III. It took him about 10 hours. David is able to completely control its motor using just his right arm. David’s latest arm is the MK-IV, and it actually has fingers.

Besides creating with Legos, David is very interested in electronic music. Several videos on his YouTube channel show off the electronic dance music he’s created.

When he was 18, David built a prosthetic arm out of Lego. It took five days, but when he was finished, he could grip things and do pushups with the arm.

Attached: david-aguilar-mk-ii-pushup-1024.jpg (1024x576, 102.67K)

Next, David created a second prosthetic arm, this time out of a kit for a Lego jet. David called the second arm “MK-II” after the MK suits used by the superhero Iron Man.

Attached: david-aguilar-hand-solo-mk-ii.png (1366x768, 1.17M)

In the fall of 2018, David built a new arm, called MK-III. David can completely control its motor using just his right arm. He used this kit for a digging machine to build the arm.

David has now started college in Barcelona. He’s studying bioengineering – learning how to replace damaged or missing parts of the body. David wants to learn how to make prosthetics for people who need them.

He’s also hoping to inspire others. One of David’s videos ends with this message: “All dreams are possible.”

Attached: david-aguilar-mk-iii-1023.jpg (1023x768, 197.47K)

kek

I'm trying to find some of his techno music

CONFESSION:

I was trying to be a douchebag when I went to a 'kids news' site….

And I ended up finding the most interesting story of the week

THIS GUY IS INSPIRATIONAL AS HELL !!

while so many of us sit around feeling sorry for ourselves, this guy kicks ass!!

I've met SO MANY guys who caved in, unable to get laid, incapable of looking people in the eyes, making excuses, isolating, becoming stunted, trembling in fear of rejection, growing resentful and bitter, overwhelmed by their fear of even TRYING….

but then there's this guy…..

HERE'S ONE OF HIS SONGS….

it's pretty good !!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-23-09-35-21.png (1080x2160, 986.74K)

A N N ON U C E M E N T :

I went to sleep last night not very impressed with most of you lazy, excuse making fuckfaces.

I woke up this morning even less impressed.

And then I discovered THIS kid………………….

I'm starting to hate you guys

I have an ANNONUCEMENT of my own: you can't proofread

doesn't that hurt?

only it you take it off, then it would be extremely painful

I try to not profread unless it's really necesary

Look at this smug motherfucker. This is the face of a man who BUILT A PART OF HIMSELF.

UUUU

How long before someone shatters his prostheses?

thread music/music to listen to while you build better parts for yourself

want to take a ride in my '79 Granada?

A few seconds before he shatters their jaw with his other arm. Dude clearly lifts. Though he should exercise his weaker arm more, his pecs are asymmetrical.

Have an "Industrious Young People" bump..

Attached: download_20190222_091837.jpg (774x1032, 521.14K)

Attached: god damn it wrong pic.png (1936x984, 2.04M)

You're a faggot Neptune but you're right about this.

don't be so naive johnny

Hope he glued those legos

Free publicity for legos?

Is the freak getting a kickback?

Attached: dikarm.png (1024x576, 1.06M)

Attached: c39f369e97595536e4190173e8f2543804aafe47096c3408619f7b55750b20cb.jpg (218x255, 19.46K)

don't spoil this puppy, mod, like facebook did

I know penises trigger you and destroy all that conversion therapy mommy and daddy(ooh dada) paid for

Attached: hairless-puppy.jpg (960x720, 40.2K)

Attached: Capture.JPG (734x255, 35.51K)

That freak is more /fit/ than you.

O vey, if this guy can do it, why aren't you working harder goyim?

Lazy Nigger Detected.

Attached: download_20190222_091837.jpg (774x1032, 521.14K)

If only Johnny could make a prosthetic penis out of lego.

Keep trying buddy………keep trying.

Oh he's "trying" alright. VERY "Trying".

He doesn't even have to "try" at that!
He's a natural!

That Boy Is Streight up Gangsta
He took Steppin on a Lego to the Nex leva
Damn, That Boy went Full Oooglie Booglie up on 8ch

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-23-17-48-27.png (1080x2160, 837.86K)

factual news