GOOD!YouTube Just Demonetized Anti-Vax Channels

YouTube on Friday said it would prevent channels that promote anti-vax content from running advertising, saying explicitly that such videos fall under its policy prohibiting the monetization of videos with “dangerous and harmful” content. The move comes after advertisers on YouTube pulled their ads from these videos, following inquiries from BuzzFeed News.

“We have strict policies that govern what videos we allow ads to appear on, and videos that promote anti-vaccination content are a violation of those policies. We enforce these policies vigorously, and if we find a video that violates them, we immediately take action and remove ads,” a YouTube spokesperson said in an email statement to BuzzFeed News.

Earlier this week, BuzzFeed News found that while YouTube usually returns a top search result for queries like “are vaccines safe” from an authorized source such as a children’s hospital, its Up Next algorithm frequently suggested follow up recommendations for anti-vaccination videos.

Seven different advertisers said they weren’t aware their ads were appearing on videos like “Mom Researches Vaccines, Discovers Vaccination Horrors and Goes Vaccine Free,” which advocates against vaccinating children, and reached out to YouTube to pull the programmatic placements.

Their ads appeared on videos from channels including VAXXED TV, LarryCook333 (a proponent of StopMandatoryVaccinations.com), and iHealthTube, all of which YouTube has since demonetized, or prevented from running ads.

Following a measles outbreak, US Rep. Adam Schiff demanded last week that Facebook and Google, which owns YouTube, address the risks of the spread of medical misinformation about vaccines on their platforms. Facebook responded last week by saying it would take “steps to reduce the distribution of health-related misinformation on Facebook.”

Prior to Schiff’s request, YouTube said it was working on algorithmic changes to reduce the appearance of conspiracy theories in its Up Next recommendations, a category that contains some anti-vax videos, but not all. After BuzzFeed News' report earlier this week, YouTube said, “like many algorithmic changes,” the alterations to its Up Next recommendation system “will be gradual and will get more and more accurate over time.”

buzzfeednews.com/article/carolineodonovan/youtube-just-demonetized-anti-vax-channels

Other urls found in this thread:

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/
bing.com/
gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/
d.tube/
bit.tube/
brighteon.com/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
ugetube.com
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/
unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy LarryCook shit?

This anti-vaxx shit is a cottage industry?

Attached: Capture.JPG (711x526, 55.79K)

Dear user,

Please be aware that you are a massive faggot. Your absolute, unhindered retardation is nigh incomprehensible to us mere mortals. Kill yourself by ramming a rust syringe into your eye socket at mach speeds.

Sincerely, the guy who fucks your mother.

Anyone monetizing content like that is a criminal. If they really care they do it for free.

Why are pro-vaccine people afraid of anti-vaccine people? If vaccines work then everyone who didn't vaccinate will get sick, while those who did vaccinate will be immunized and safe correct? If pro-vaccine people are worried they will get sick from people who didn't vaccinate then their fears are unfounded because vaccines work right? Those fears would be highly illogical if vaccines actually work, yet they behave as if they are afraid and angry against those who don't vaccinate. If their fears are based in logic because a vaccinated person can get sick just as easily as an unvaccinated person, then they are getting angry for no reason because vaccines in that case supposedly do shit by that logic. pro vaccine people are just trying to force everyone to listen to evil people that want to fill you up with literal poison. Thimerosol mercury!

I said people who monetize this kind of content are criminals, I didnt say people who provide this kind of content are. People monetizing it are just pushing for money. If they believe it they do it for free. Learn to read a whole post you reactionary

What about people who monetize Flat Earth bullshit?
Where do you draw the line, and just (((who))) do you think should be the one drawing just what lines, and where?
I think our entire monetary system is bullshit – in fact, I think it's downright "criminal"; but I don't espouse the opinion that anyone who interacts with said monetary system is "criminal".
What makes something "criminal" to you? Is it the breaking of some arbitrary law made by humans? If so, no laws were broken, unless they've made a whole bunch of new ones I don't know about – which is highly likely, since they're doing that shit all the time, and I long ago stopped caring about any laws except common law – you know, the common law among all living beings:
Don't harm other living beings or steal their shit.
So, where you see a "criminal" I see a judgemental little shit who needs to mind his own business.

So basically you have multi billion dollar and million dollar old media pushing new nedia into censoring unpopular opinions? Google and Facebook are essentially government tools at this point they kowtow to the whim of old media and the government to avoid regulation at any point.

This isn’t good so much as another disturbing precedent in deplatforming and censorship on something that should be considered a utility to avoid futureCatastrophes but what do I know? I’m just glad to see the far left and right each doing their part to provide the leisure class with an excuse to control the Internet. And retards like you are tricked into thinking anti-VAXers are a threat that must be stopped. Because after all google, the media, and government shouldn’t want you to make up your own mind about things? They know what’s best for you.

Attached: 5BA73681-AD33-4706-935F-FF7303F61804.jpeg (577x608, 65.12K)

ACUTE RETARDATION IS CAUSED BY CLAMPING OR CUTTING THE UMBILICAL CORD. PREMATURELY CUTTING INSTEAD OF ALLOWING THE CORD TO NATURALLY FALL OFF CUT OXYGEN TO THE BABY, THE BABY'S BRAIN. A NEWBORN'S LUNGS ARE NOT FULLY DEVELOPED YET. (Don't ask me why they do this because I don't want to tel you why I think it's going on. I don't think it's to get you out of your Hospital sooner.)

Vaccines are mind control

This. If people choose to get sick it won't effect pro vaccine people that get their shots.

imagine actually getting paid to shill vaccines, you'd have to really want the money, be a sociopath or have a super low iq

Trips of TRUTH.

If you recall highschool biology you'll also recall that disease is a living organism and it mutates, changes over time. Introducing new vectors, or individuals capable of harboring the infection, means you're adding to that chance (whatever it may be) that the disease could possibly mutate into a vaccine-resistant strain. Then scientists would have to develop a new vaccine and there's no telling how strong/potent the mutated old-vax resistant pathogen is. It's basically inviting scenarios that would make "spanish flu 2: electric boogaloo" a reality.

Vaccinations generally work by strengthening the immune system as a response to being inoculated and introduced to a deadly pathogen. Most contain a soup or slurry of proteins and components of cellular material that is then eaten up by your phagocytes and sent to the lymph nodes where your immune system literally studies it like generals would at a war map. If there's a strong enough mutation, it could completely catch the once well-trained immune system completely off-guard. See, immune systems are great things to have, but they work immensely better against things they have already fought off. Yet, at the same time even small differences in their appearance, chemical traces, or even their method of attack can break through our strong defenses.

You know how everyone seems to get sick with 'the new thing going around'? Now imagine that with measels, polio, dipthera, mumps, tetanus…etc. The reason there isn't the 'new thing going around' with all those killer bugs is because for years these diseases were repressed and unable to latch to new hosts.

Attached: nurgle_symbol_by_boehsesetwas_d7bvj1j-fullview.jpg (1024x1366, 446K)

Well said. Saved. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

Why?
Even the FDA admitted vaccines;
1- don't work
2- cause autism

In addition to both of the above having been well proved for well over a decade.

take your vaccines, goyim

Slid every time.

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/ (for news)
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
bit.tube/
brighteon.com/ (aka real.video)
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
ugetube.com (gun tutorials)
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/

Sweed-eerrr YOUTUBE YES!

Youtube sucks and I will continue to rip videos from them and post them to the alternatives.

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
bit.tube/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

(((FDA)))

hows things at the endchan?

silence ensues

Its very very slow. Their domains are under serious DDoS attacks and word is no one can get a hold of the owner. I think he was killed by the STATE to be replaced with (((someone else))) like Jim ex-CIA DoD contractor who now owns this site.

They're obviously taking over one chan at a time, for the moment they want to clamp down on the whole internet, Chinese-style!

Backup any media you want/need/desire. I think by 2020 they're just going to block huge chucks of the internet off.

Anti-vaxxers are complete morons.

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/ (for news)
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
bit.tube/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/

You shouldn't make money off of spreading LIES (and viruses).

Vaccines are so healthy goys.
Get one every day for 3 months because they are a cure and can't hurt you but are in fact healthy. Yeah.

OP is faggot. If you want to call people antivaxxers for not getting shot up with drugs to keep from getting sick then I guess that means Amish people. Those darn Amish.

Attached: amishAlanBecker-56a053923df78cafdaa10ae7.jpg (640x420, 49.59K)

what a brainless (((jude))). to the gas now!
this is completely hideous, as horrible as that news where Italy forbade unvaccinated children from going to school and which is (((conveniently unreported))).

^ . o . ^

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

real news for real jews

REAL NEWS
Total Collapse of Civilization Guaranteed

New Censorship-resistant Video Platform Rolling Out In June

US DHS Allowing Total Invasion Of United States of America, Whole Country Is Being Destroyed

TREASON! FBI Arrests Leader of Border Militia For Defending America From Deliberate Destabilization
Mexican Troops Hold American Troops Hostage On US Soil As FBI Arrests US Militia Leader

(((NBC Producer))) Threatens To Blow Up Church, Gets Arrested After Pulling Gun On Worshippers

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: Jihadists Allowed To Bomb Hotels and Churches In Sri Lanka Killing 290+
Vatican Cardinal Warns ‘Islam Will Invade the World’ If Pope Francis Has His Way

Good! Trump Announces Withdrawal From Unconstitutional UN Small Arms Treaty

Consumer Watchdogs Find Government Spying Patent In Google and Amazon Products

Wild Bee Population Collapses By 90% In New England Due To Chemtrails
WIRED: Big Tech Wants Centralized Censorship

As Predicted, Governments Around The World Are Pushing Mass Online Censorship

Vietnam Bans Toxic Glyphosate As US Agriculture $ecretary Throws A Fit

RED ALERT! Human Brain-Cloud Interface Being Tested To Spy On Thoughts And Control Subjected Slaves!

Stunning New Material Invented In Turkey Makes Wood Bulletproof, 5x Stronger Than Titanium

REAL NEWS

You mean the one that was started by the shitskin invader from South America? That measles outbreak?

If the shot you got depends entirely on the guy sitting next to you also having had that same shot, then the shot you got ain't worth shit.