Trump’s New Climate Czar:carbon dioxide Has Been Treated Just Like “Jews Under Hitler”

So, just who is William Happer? According to the Post, he’s a former Energy Department staffer under George H.W. Bush who joined this White House in September to work on “emerging technologies,” and, naturally, has no formal training as a climate scientist. But what he lacks in relevant knowledge he makes up for in a deep and abiding love for carbon dioxide, which he said during a summit in December 2016 is “not a pollutant at all” and is “actually a benefit to the earth,” despite having been unfairly maligned by “decade after decade of abuse, for no reason.” And, of course, he thinks that abuse has some historical parallels.

“The demonization of carbon dioxide is just like the demonization of the poor Jews under Hitler,” Happer explained to CNBC in 2014, after yelling at Andrew Ross Sorkin to “shut up” about him supposedly being a climate-change denier. In January 2017, he added in an e-mail to a Jezebel reader that the vilification of carbon dioxide also “differs little from . . . the Soviet extermination of class enemies or ISIL slaughter of infidels.” (Upon learning that Jezebel would be writing an item about the correspondence and his views, he responded, “If I understand the thrust of the article you are writing, your organization is well named. The original Queen Jezebel had an innocent man, Naboth, smeared and stoned to death so her husband, King Ahab, could steal his vinyard [sic]. You can smear me, as the original Jezebel did, but if you want to physically destroy me, you may find it [a] bit harder.”)

archive.is/rkUXs

Attached: williamhapper.jpg (1580x1054, 335.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/31Ylw
web.archive.org/web/20181110155804/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/53.html
archive.fo/53IjY
web.archive.org/web/20181219024824/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html
archive.fo/isnXt
web.archive.org/web/20180921124309/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html
archive.fo/IoKi1
web.archive.org/web/20190222165619/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html
archive.fo/4vGvc
web.archive.org/web/20180924174348/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will you help expose liberal bias on America's campuses?

Campus Reform exposes the liberal bias and abuse against conservatives on America’s colleges and universities.

As a Campus Reform reader, you know about the abuse taking place at our nation’s higher education institutions, and you know how important it is to bring these stories to light.

College campuses are no longer bastions of higher learning. Leftist professors indoctrinate students with their agendas. They even silence conservative students with their attempts to suppress free speech.

Campus Reform depends on the financial support of concerned Americans like you to report on leftist indoctrination on college campuses and uncover the blatant misconduct of university administrators, faculty, and students.

College campuses are no longer bastions of higher learning. Professors indoctrinate students with their agendas. They even silence conservative students with their attempts to suppress free speech.

why does everything go back to Jews and Hitler?

The world isn't ending in a Marxist apocalypse mate. Calm down. Conservatives run the country at the moment. You need to take a deep breath, count to ten and then cut your balls off so you cant damage the gene pool any further

I'm not a liberal by the way. I vote Republican normally

ballsy

too many profits lost for goldstein if the meme dies

Attached: 1204260042152.jpg (210x280, 20.88K)

so is he saying we're not getting rid of CO2, which is true because for every effort to reduce it you see China, Russia, America and other non white countries increase it ten fold

Compare everything to "jews under hitler" to trivialize it.

You're either retarded or shilling if you believe that. The country's still being run by the same people who were running it since before Kennedy got shot.

Jews will never let Hitler go, it will be a thousand years or total global collapse and death before anyone stops talking about him.

So he's dead???

The funny part is that CO2 is part of a natural, chemical carbon cycle that exists on the earth today. The main problem is higher levels of methane which is another hydrocarbon that can sometimes be given off from combustion as well (as you're oxidizing chains of carbon). Methane, or CH4, is more dense than CO2, meaning it has more particles per cubic meter. Being more dense means it hovers closer to the ground and acts more as a blanket than CO2 would. Methane also has no natural outlet in the carbon cycle. Accumulation of methane over time causes more damage than bursts of CO2 constantly.

The unfortunate reality is that methane is produced highly by certain industrial actions but more primarily by ruminate animals. A single cow creates 100kg of methane gas a year. According to studies, that has a chemical equivalence of 2300kg of carbon dioxide.

Personally, I think it's a shame we don't attempt to harvest methane somehow from cattle. It's a useful chemical in it's own right, produced naturally in excess. Just no real failsafe mechanism to harvest it. There's also another sad story that a form of red algae from Ireland was found to reduce levels of methane from cattle, catalyzing it in their gut. Good luck finding it in use, the people in charge like throwing around the words "greenhouse gases" because it gives them all the PR they need to pass some nonsensical trade deal or manufacturing plot that just sends everything to a cheap 3rd world nation. It's kind of like how people love using solar but don't realize that it's piss-poor efficiency and backward flow cause more issues than good. Then large, blue, cities try to exclaim a path of "green energy" only to buy surplus energy from other states.

WWII is the founding myth of liberal democracies (Jewish oligarchies). It's their pretext for any evil they commit (mass immigration, pollution, exploitation of workers, cultural Marxism).

soo.. isolated to labor camps to prevent harassing society?

What even is this timeline.

Attached: 7d56342cd92bf00068fe8af5c1bcde6ebc840b9043f794212768101974bfbc19.png (1463x825, 1.04M)

Effing Racist. You forgot to call Trump a Nigger.
Props for Calling Kikes Nazi's atleast You got that right.

More like offered to be peacefully resettled to a nation of their own.

gas the gas

Carbon dioxide is vital to plants. How dare he compare it to filthy parasitic yids?

look up coral reef bleaching

OY VEY YOU STUPID GOYIM, HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE BENEFITS OF YOUR (((GREATEST ALLY)))!

Particles war now!

Wait…/pol says Trump is a Jew…Jews say Trump is Hitler.

I kek'd hard as I read the title, I thought the analogy would be about "burning CO2".

Albedo and water vapor are both way more important in keeping heat in our planet. I suppose the water given to cattle and used in agriculture can be "worse" than methane (same as dams and anything that will stock water instead of throwing it in the oceans). The formula they use for water relevance (which they use for the CO2 relevance) is completely wrong and it's a taboo to discuss it in the academy, it's anti-scientific. The Earth, continental setup, the water cycles and the huge mass of the Ocean keep our temperature very stable, within good limits for life.

You all can be sure checking the albedo of a farm is far more important than checking cow farts. And it probably doesn't make that much of a difference negatively, as forests and water masses gives lower albedo, have bigger heat absorption, than pastures and cows themselves. Also, pastures moisten the earth and air around it, keeping more water vapor near the ground, raising average temperatures. And I very much doubt any climate retard will promote drying the weather to make Earth colder, as their alarmist models fail one after the other.

Having water on continents is more important than some 5°C increase, that will soon drop as we leave the interglacial period. As we will have fewer rains in the continents, as they are the result of oceans being heated, so as temperature falls, the more drought there is, except for very specific regions that get locked without air currents coming from the oceans.

Climate hoax believers are religious, that shit is anti-scientific, serves no purpose other than for companies profiting out of it and for political gains, specially for the UN, who promote their frauds and pozzed reports about the "climate" and intends to punish who doesn't follow them.

I mean, the more warm the Earth is, the more rain there is in the continents. Except for areas who will get locked without winds coming from the oceans or wet areas. These areas change as the climate changes, and climate is always slowly changing, naturally, so the areas with permanent drought always change.
The climate will, in a few centuries, for sure, cool down, as we enter in a weak glaciation period. The weakest in human history. And the means of prediction is cosmology and looking back at evidences, not globalist climate voodoo. As Earth cools down, we have more drought.

There's way too much alarmism for nothing at all. We should be more worried about ways to adapt to our already existing climates around Earth, not throwing alway money and our own sovereignty like this.

Large Flaw in this Argument :

OY VEY! REMEMBER THE 6 QUINTILLION TONNES OF CO2, GOYS!

gas the gas

He seems to think people like jews so much that if he compares jews to carbon dioxide, people will stop hating carbon dioxide. What a world we are living in

Ah yes, because all those mass-extinctions totally never happened.

What a doofus.

Those events were and are extremely influential in today's political and social climate.

Can I come fuck your wife now, cuck? As if anyone should care what you believe when your actions betray those beliefs. That goes double for me, Niggerstein.

BE PREPARED CIA NIGGERS!

THE CURE FOR CANCER: >>>/prepare/53 | archive.fo/31Ylw
web.archive.org/web/20181110155804/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/53.html

Alternatives To State-run Social Media: >>>/prepare/20 | archive.fo/53IjY
web.archive.org/web/20181219024824/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html

Learn Proper OPSEC: >>>/prepare/22 | archive.fo/isnXt
web.archive.org/web/20180921124309/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | archive.fo/IoKi1
web.archive.org/web/20190222165619/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html

HOW TO GET A DECENT PAYING JOB AND SAVE MONEY: >>>/prepare/40 | archive.fo/4vGvc
web.archive.org/web/20180924174348/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html