Officials seize propane tanks from Maple Ridge homeless camp

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/officials-seize-propane-tanks-from-maple-ridge-homeless-camp-1.5031551
Fire department officials and bylaw officers from the City of Maple Ridge entered the Anita Place homeless camp over the weekend to seize items they say pose a fire and safety hazard to residents.

Accompanied by RCMP officers and private security guards, they inspected all of the tents and other structures and removed dozens of items including propane tanks, patio heaters, propane barbecues, and gas-powered generators, angering residents who rely on them for warmth.

Attached: anita-s-place-injunction-propane.jpg (780x439, 62.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.audio/
archive.fo/31Ylw
web.archive.org/web/20181110155804/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/53.html
archive.fo/53IjY
web.archive.org/web/20181219024824/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html
archive.fo/isnXt
web.archive.org/web/20180921124309/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html
archive.fo/IoKi1
web.archive.org/web/20190222165619/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html
archive.fo/4vGvc
web.archive.org/web/20180924174348/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is real news. You fucked up.

Heartless bastards. How will they cook all of their crab now?

They did the same thing to residents with more formal housing, right? Right?

i always post real news fam

Man there goes the space program.

Attached: Ricky.jpeg (1884x1297, 390.6K)

Attached: space weed.jpg (480x360, 17.72K)

These Pro-Propane Pain In The Asses need to be stopped… I'd suggest government agents turn Maple Ridge into the next Ruby Ridge. Afterwards, they should use a box of wooden matches and some good old-fashioned natural gas to vaporize their homeless camp.

You faggot liberals. Hobos always nigger rig things for their own purposes and in this case, propane tanks could've exploded. Rightfully killing these parasites but costing the taxpayer more in hospital fees, clean-up, and possibly putting out fires.

If these faggots want to get warm, put down the drugs and get a fucking job at McDonald's. Working will keep you warm.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (510x462, 590.78K)

gee, I 'wonder' why you're trying to keep people from hearing the truth?

If you ask me, they should be put in a Kantsenlager for re-education or discipline purposes. Get them out of society as they contribute nothing and are a drain on resources. Also, FUCK YOU christ cucks!

Thass rite! Git yor McFuckinJOB rite here, goyim! After all, you gotta keep me & my family warm, so I can keep pumpin' out da REAL News for y'all!

Attached: Killcen.Family.Photo.jpg (2055x1440, 578.32K)

Attached: PicsArt_02-26-11.57.48.jpg (634x520, 69.53K)

here's a bump for Killcen's meth rehab success

It's British Columbia, the coasts of Canada don't have -40 Winters. This is also the province with the Chink infestation.

What does this have to do with Jeezuz?
PREPARE!

I've been laughing all morning thinking about the upcoming history channel 'documentary' about the life of Jesus…..

Number One: what does that have to do with history? Jesus NEVER EXISTED

Number Two: why don't they make a documentary about the life of the jolly Green giant?

I contemplated writing an email to the history channel, until I looked a little closer and discovered that the reprehensible homosexual Joel Olsteen created the documentary.
(I've been on this planet long enough to have learned that ALL Christians are secretly homosexual)

So I decided not to waste my time with an email, because Mark must be gay pride month or something…

GOD DAMN IT
WRONG PIC!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-26-13-49-18.png (1080x2160, 1.09M)

If there was such a thing as a heterosexual Christian, everybody would already know it by now.

Clearly, heterosexuality is indicated by the mockery and ridicule of the effeminate myth known as 'jesus'

Lol @ that video hahaha
nice tits, too

There's one good way to teach those maple ridge motherfukers a propane lesson they'll never forget

Attached: c86d8bdc.mp4 (640x360, 5.39M)

I just watched an episode of 'gangland'

It was about the Aryan brotherhood…
There was one particular case the FBI was investigating, and during the investigation they discovered that one of the top members of the Aryan brotherhood was a crossdresser…

It's really not surprising.
It's actually a basic human psychology for a cross-dressing, penis sucking, sniveling fucking faggot to try and hide behind a false facade of 'judgemental racist machismo'…..

Overcompensation…. Plain and simple
Perhaps with a drop of distraction thrown in..

When the guy was about to be convicted and sentenced to life, he actually had a sex change operation performed, and now he's living as a woman in prison, unironically taking nigger dick.

peter kevin langan

Aryan White Supremacist Right Winger
(your typical Trump supporter)

Attached: PicsArt_02-26-02.38.32.png (1080x676, 697.76K)

Now Donna Langan

Attached: Donna in prison.jpg (655x930, 133.32K)

Now he/she/it loves that black cock and spicy Latin penis in prison

Make America Great Again

Attached: kevin_01c.jpg (584x876, 176.75K)

Not surprisingly, white supremacists are always Christians. There's no such thing as a Heterosexual White Supremacist OR Christian

what the next caravan is planning on doing to killcen:

Attached: 60d12ea8.mp4 (640x360, 4.02M)

gazprombot detected

fascinating……………….

Attached: 6b688567.mp4 (640x360, 1.73M)

feel free to tell the rest of the class
all about how 'jesus' is coming back

and how you are Superior to others

Attached: c32492ba.mp4 (640x360, 6.7M)

For to him who has will more be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

since you'll be dealing with abstract fiction
you may as well go ahead and tell us the
last time you had sex (with a female)

Attached: a5745aa9.mp4 (352x640, 8.39M)

Oy vey, work more for us goyim!

and so shall sayeth unto him, for where art thine milkcow, and who soeth hast given thee thine magic beans? '

Attached: 170dae18.jpg (550x978, 107.35K)

Here's an idea you faggots. How about you stop letting corrupt Chinese park their money in Vancouver, cut all the regulation that is stopping new houses from being built, and stop letting (((central banks))) inflate the money supply.

Homelessness is caused by government intervention.

the two times that I found myself without a home, it was due to bad decisions on my part regarding women.

well, one time it was a woman, and the other time it was three teenaged chicks.

How long ago and where?

a long, long time ago, in a magical enchanted forest

sage

yes oy vey they coulde used this gas in the holocaust

coulde

Then you will be working so much you won't even have time to go home!
if you could even afford one on your slave wage anyways

hey im just a retard nazi

How to rip college kids off for $250 a pop:

1 bottle Durkee Brand Rubbed Sage
1 egg

mix thoroughly, then bake in a rectangular pan, achieving a 'blonde Lebanese' appearance at 40 minutes at 375°, or taking on a more reddish hue by baking it for one hour at 400°

allow to cool. cut into blocks by weight, preferably into quarter ounces. finally, sand all six sides of each piece on a cinder block, creating the appropriate texture and leaving a powdery dust on each piece.

wrap in aluminum foil. tell the college kids that you've got some badass hash…

allow them to examine a small piece. It smells AMAZINGLY LIKE HASH, looks exactly like hash, and when they feel the pollen-like powder on their fingertips, the gears in their mind will start to turn.

Tell the fucking punk ass bitches that you aren't in the business of selling grams, but you will let a large amount go for $250 so you can re-up and buy more.

Trust me………………

Their parents will never notice another $250 missing from their bank account.

Just make sure that you get Durkee brand, because the other brands don't smell right…

And it has to be rubbed sage, not ground sage

Or it won't look realistic when you're done

Attached: sage54800.jpg (300x500, 194.87K)

I can't believe you're asking a methjew for advice on how to rip off college kids with fake hashish. why don't you get a fucking job, you bum?

gotta become the jew to fight the jew and then kill myself for the good of mankind

books.audio/

you just need a soothing audiobook reading by one of the unqualified narrators at TGW ENTERPRISE

that's TGW, as in: The Goldwater

even though the correct abbreviation would be TG
because Goldwater is one word

And not ENTERPRISES, but ENTERPRISE

meaning they only have one business project

but you don't need to worry yourself over the lack of foresight implemented by Jim and the other losers at TGW ENTERPRISE

just relax, and let them read a good book

i dont follow

That's not what your father told me

775-298-1916
That's the direct line straight to Major James Hazen (the balding editor at the Goldwater who hides under a hat and behind children's Halloween camouflage face paint)

For some reason, the geniuses at the Goldwater have named their idiotic audiobook business
TGW ENTERPRISE

But the correct title would be TG ENTERPRISES

775-298-1916

feel free to call 'Major' James Hazen

If you call that number, 'Major Elmer Fudd' answers directly

she/he/it
shit

Can we talk more about propane & propane accessories?
I LOVE IT!

Attached: i love propane and propane accessories hank hill.jpg (1000x1000, 199.13K)

TEE HEE

I called it a few times.
He especially likes it when you introduce yourself as Barak Obama's brother Obongo, and you want the $2,500 he still owes you. Try it! You'll see..
He does give out free bitcoin, Monero or DASH with every call. Just have your wallet addresses ready and request your free coin.

THE CURE FOR CANCER: >>>/prepare/53 | archive.fo/31Ylw
web.archive.org/web/20181110155804/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/53.html

Alternatives To State-run Social Media: >>>/prepare/20 | archive.fo/53IjY
web.archive.org/web/20181219024824/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html

Learn Proper OPSEC: >>>/prepare/22 | archive.fo/isnXt
web.archive.org/web/20180921124309/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | archive.fo/IoKi1
web.archive.org/web/20190222165619/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html

HOW TO GET A DECENT PAYING JOB AND SAVE MONEY: >>>/prepare/40 | archive.fo/4vGvc
web.archive.org/web/20180924174348/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html

NOYCE!

Clawing at what little the homeless have is downright criminal and makes me crabby just thinking about it.

It really steams my crab legs.

Attached: th.jpeg (474x355, 29.1K)

Oh shit! I knew it!
This could blow up in somebody's face!

It sure did.

Attached: DRUDGE REPORT 2019.png (1104x1274, 535.75K)