Good! War Criminal Netanyahu to Be Charged With Bribery Pending Hearing

Israel's Attorney General Avichai Mendelblit announced on Thursday his decision to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for bribery, fraud and breach of trust in three separate cases, pending a hearing.

In Case 4000, Netanyahu is accused of providing regulatory concessions to Shaul Elovitch, the controlling shareholder of Bezeq telecommunications, in exchange for favorable coverage from Bezeq’s news website, Walla. The charge: Bribery and breach of trust.

In Case 1000, in which the prime minister is alleged to have accepted gifts from wealthy business figures in return for political favors, the charges are fraud and breach of trust.

In Case 2000, which centers around a deal between the prime minister and Arnon Mozes - favorable coverage in return for damaging the Sheldon Adelson's competing newspaper, Israel Hayom. The charge: Breach of trust and fraud.

Mendelblit's decision comes after three years of investigations, and it marks the first time in Israel's history that an attorney general announces an indictment for bribery against an incumbent prime minister.

"You have hurt the image of public service and public faith in it," Mendelblit wrote to Netanyahu in his decision. "You acted in a conflict of interests, you abused your authority while taking into account other considerations that relate to your personal interests and the interests of your family. You corrupted public servants working under you."

The Likud party petitioned the High Court on Thursday in a last-minute bid to block the announcement, but was rejected. In response, the ruling party said the court failed to stop the left from meddling in the election.

A request by Netanyahu’s attorneys to put off announcing the decision until after the April 9 general election was dismissed by Mendelblit, who cited “the principle of equality before the law and the public’s right to know about such important decisions.” Netanyahu responded by accusing the attorney general of "surrendering" to the left and the media.

archive.ph/Ow9XH
haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-to-be-charged-with-bribery-pending-hearing-1.6961872

Attached: War Criminal Netanyahu to Be Charged With Bribery Pending Hearing.jpg (520x736, 79.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Oc5Wi
archive.fo/5lVQg
archive.fo/xEJyt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LEGIT NEWS!

Israel is going to destroy itself some day very soon. I have this gut feeling they'll fall victim to their own communist subversion and bad karma will reign upon Israel (as well as most of the Western World) and we'll be another fallen USSR-status while Russia and China band together to form a new Eastern Empire.

Oy vey, the goyim have no idea how hard it is for jews to resist the shekels.

Trump will pardon him. don't worry magapedes
MIGA!

I have a gut feeling you have no idea what you
are talking about and have wasted years of your life browsing this website

The new candidate running against Netanyahu in Israel wants to open their own borders, so its obvious now that they'll vote for him now, fall for the whole "diversity" scam they push and lobby for within other Western nations. Thus, they'll have the same third world demise as the US and Europe (encase you don't already know Soros and all the rest of the pro-amnesty groups are full of commie kikes). So Israel will finally vote one of their subversives in, and they'll wreck their own country from within (just like the Bible predicted would happen before the times of tribulation). The End Times will be the fall of the Western World.

you're gonna be pretty disappointing in 60 years when you're on you're on your deathbed and society is still running and more, jewish, gay, female and nonwhite than ever before

I won't be alive then, I'm already retired. But I do feel sorry for the future generations though. Many of us tried our best to warn others over the years, but as always, the subversives play games with eveyone's heads to make us look like "kooks" or the "bad guys". Oh well.

No such thing exists.

His wife was also in on the crimes. archive.is/Oc5Wi

Her face is a crime.

Word on the ground here in Israel is that he is packing his shit into a UFO and preparing to make a getaway to NatSoc colony for a fresh start.

Yes, I've seen a picture of his wife and she really is fucking ugly. Reminds me of Bill marrying Hillary, what the fuck was he thinking when he could have settled up with almost any hot dame in the world? I guess thats why they say love is strange.

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1200x630, 77.99K)

Which reminds me… Your boy Trump is about to be indicted by the federal government AND the southern district of New York on multiple charges.

lol boring
Obviously you're unaware that a long line of completely oblivious failures just like yourself has made that same prediction for the past 200 years

Now for a dose of reality:
You're going to be bending over taking it up the ass from us until long after you're dead

So you're admitting that you are a necrophiliac

yea but librul tears XD

look at this kike kvetch about the truth kek

Attached: oy_fucking_vey.jpeg (1196x677, 327.08K)

I wish these LARPers were telling the truth.

This would be karmic on such a scale mankind has never seen before.

trump loves raping children, not killing them you shitlord

ultra news

wow look at this get slid too

Comprehensive List of REAL Things That Won't Vanish in Next Financial Collapse:

archive.fo/5lVQg

Things of real value that are portable:

• Cash (green paper money, which may become instantly worthless, so don’t hold too much)

• Pre-1963 coins (that contain silver content)

• Physical metals (gold, silver, platinum)

• Collector’s coins, stamps and historical firearms

• Practical firearms and suppressors (silencers)

• Bearer bonds or corporate stock shares

• Natural medicine, seeds and essential oils

• Museum-quality art

• Valuable yachts or boats if used as the bugout transport of choice

• Small aircraft, if you fly out as your bugout strategy

• Deeds to land assets (paper proof of ownership)

• Antibiotics and prescription painkillers or insulin (high value, easy to carry)

• Bitcoin wallets on a thumb drive, hopefully encrypted and backed up somewhere else (will only work if the internet stays alive)

• Night vision equipment (PVS-14)

• Small radiation detectors

• BIC lighters and magnesium fire starters

THINGS YOU KNOW: (all the things you know are, by definition, portable)

• Medical knowledge / first aid / surgical experience / infectious disease

• Communications knowledge / HAM operator / shortwave radio

• Firearms knowledge / gunsmithing / long-range shooting

• Natural medicine knowledge / natural antibiotics / wound healing / prevention

• Food knowledge / harvesting / preparation / preservation / seed saving / wildcrafting

• Workshop knowledge / repair / making tools / blacksmithing / construction

• Navigation knowledge / compass navigation / topo map reading / area knowledge

• Rural living knowledge / animal care / roping / knot tying / butchering

He's a lying scumbag same as the rest so go ahead and indict him nobody cares.

A1

I typically buy a few oz of silver every month. It will come in handy when the fiat dollar hyperinflates and becomes near-worthless. Also stock up some basic essentials too. That's what you'll need silver for basically, bartering.

A2 Responds to A1

if shtf im not giving my food, water and ammo away for useless metal like silver and gold. youd better have something with actual utility value if you want to barter with people.

youd be better off buying vegetable seeds tbh

A3 Responds to A2

99.999% of stock pile preppers are doomed.

There are thousands of possible doomsday scenarios, and those are very unlikely compared to you randomly dying as an individual from something. That being true, the odds of you taking the correct preparations are about as likely as you winning a sizable lottery.

Long before survival supplies are needed, you're going to need to survive the political coups and civil wars that will start happening in every western nation.

Good luck anons.

A1 Responds to A3

I always say "always save one extra bullet… for yourself." In times of crisis, for many, it will become too unbearable. If you survive this, you will likely have killed many. Possibly raped and done others harm too, depending on situations. Bugging in may be an option for a while. Once people know you have supplies it will be like warding off hundreds of zombies from Night of the Living Dead. Even with entry point fortification, they'll get in at some point (or just try burning your home down completely in fits of rage).

Always save one extra bullet.

A4

The best scenario in SHTF is if people actually got together and burned down places like Congress and the Federal Reserve. Find and ruthlessly KILL any politician, bureaucrat or banker you can scalp alive. That would be more desirable than a bunch of preppers trying to survive as they plunder the whole damn country leaving us killing one another. I say kill them when SHTF, if you have the means to do it.

A5 Responds to A3

Absolutely false. You need survival supplies right now, today. You needed survival supplies starting the day you were born. Food, shelter and water are required to even live to see the civil war/whatever happening.

silver and gold are not required, have never been required, and will never be required for a human to live.

A1 Responds to A5

Silver and gold are typically used for wealth preservation because they can never be devalued to 0, unlike fiat paper/digital currencies. As for bartering, no one is going to barter if they only have limited supplies of essentials to survive. Someone who has access to an inventory of supplies MIGHT barter during hard times. If you were to ever survive the collapse and live to see the days where civilization gets back on its feet, having gold and/or silver would make you a rich man. This is why most bankers secretly love precious metals (while publicly discouraging investment).

A6

The masses end up dying off quickly due to lack of food, clean water and proper sanitation. I'd rather be a dead prepper than suffer under those horrific conditions.

A5 Responds to A1

gold and silver CAN be valued at zero, if people are literally starving. you cant eat gold. A starving man in holohoax conditions would trade 5 tons of gold for one hamburger.

Water will absolutely always have value, no matter what, forever.

A7

… You can't survive the world alone so, if you really want to live long enough to have children that will take over the responsibility of repopulating the earth: you'd better find some other preppers to join up with so you can build a village in the middle of the woods before the catastrophe actually happens.

A1 Responds to A7'''

Only do this with people you absolutely know and trust. Most will backstab during times of real hard crisis and mandated rationing of supplies. It takes an empty stomach for a few days before even your best friends will turn on you. KNOW THIS.

During the Irish potato famine people got so desperate they'd peel the leather from their shoes, boiled and ate it. Consider this a reason for stocking up on some canned foods or bulk wholesale foods that have a long shelf-life. Consider Sams or Costco. [Prepper industry will rip you the fuck off on their dehydrated foods, so don't bother.]

A8 Responds to A1

That's why you always carry a handgun with you.

archive.fo/xEJyt

Attached: pol irl.jpg (897x800, 97.7K)

"It should be noted that the decision regarding an indictment is not yet final, since the Attorney General will offer to conduct a pre-indictment hearing before reaching any final decision, according to Israeli law," according to Livni's statement.

With elections just six weeks away, Netanyahu called the prosecution's announcement "outrageous" and an "unprecedented witch hunt" carried out by his liberal opponents.

Witch Hunt…..
sounds familiar

Jews love capitalism. It makes them rich and gives them power. Name a capitalist county that has expelled jews. Karl Marx hated jews, stalin hated jews, Hitler hated jews. Let me guess something about Social Marxism (which unsurprisingly has only ever existed in capitalist countries).

Soviet Union was run by Jews too. Most countries have been ruined by them. Capitalism was around before the central banks ever hijacked it and for 100 years under sound monetary policy it worked just fine.

i wonder if they have a replacement picked out yet for Netanyahu

Based and Revelationspilled

Maybe Israel can adopt to open immigration USMCA that Trump gave us and wipe their country out to?

Thanks for sharing this link, I am going to watch it. I expect we likely will be screwed over, happens every time (has been happening for a LONG TIME!)

Hmmm…

Awesome ! ! MIGA ! !

Trumped-up charges, you mean.

Attached: n.jpeg (600x600, 33.65K)

Attached: 20190228_211520.gif (455x360, 11.68M)