Vatican Cardinal Defends Raping Little Boys

>>>/related/13

Cardinal George Pell, found guilty of raping 13-year-old boys while he was an Archbishop, has described his sexual abuse of children as “plain vanilla sex.”

Despite acknowledging the 13-year-old boys did not “volunteer” to have sex, nor were they “actively participating,” Cardinal Pell’s defense appealed for a lenient sentence by arguing that an Archbishop having sex with 13-year-old boys, against their will, is “on the low end of offending.“

Cardinal George Pell, the most senior Catholic cleric ever convicted of child sexual abuse, was found guilty in December of sexually penetrating one choirboy and molesting another while he was Archbishop of Melbourne, but the verdict was not made public until yesterday.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/feb/27/cardinal-pell-will-go-straight-to-jail-as-bail-application-is-withdrawn

But Robert Richter, one of Pell’s defense lawyers, drew gasps of disbelief from the court room when he attempted to convince the judge that his client’s crimes were “on the low end of offending”, describing them as “no more than a plain vanilla sexual penetration case where a child is not volunteering or actively participating”.

However Cardinal Pell’s shocking defense was immediately shut down by chief judge Peter Kidd, who described Pell’s sex crimes as “brutal” and made it clear that he views the former Vatican treasurer as a brazen pedophile.

“At the moment, I see this as callous, brazen offending. Blatant,” Judge Kidd said. “There was an element of brutality to this assault.”

Cardinal Pell’s defense also tried to claim that an incident in which Pell grabbed one of the boys by the genitals in an attack that lasted seconds was “fleeting” and therefore not worthy of a prison sentence.

Chrissie Foster, the mother of two girls abused by a Catholic priest, was in court when Pell’s defense lawyer made the comments and she called the remarks “outrageous“.

“How can they say that? These are children, they were children, two of my children were treated to such rape,” Ms Foster said, speaking outside court.

archive.fo/ptaF6
newspunch.com/vatican-cardinal-raping-vanilla-sex/

Attached: Vatican Cardinal Defends Raping Little Boys.jpg (480x360, 46.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/H6MLa
real.video/channel/shtfprepping101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like their betrayal and blasphemy is finally being exposed! Their souls have been corrupted by greed and lust. Has the church forsaken God? Many do believe so!

what a surprise
can't wait till the day comes all christcucks are murdered in the street by muslims

i dont understand. how did he defend it? cant find a quote of him defending it or even a description of his defense.
from the article the "defends raping little boys" could mean anything from him saying "raping little boys is a-ok" to "ive never raped anyone"

So you are just another anti-white communist I take it? Catholicism has always been corrupted by money, much more so than the others (I'd prefer living with Mormons or the Amish before living with Catholics).

Muslims are known for never raping children so I hope so too. I hope islam the religion of love and tolerance takes over the corrupt west and kills all whites. Only then will child abuse cease to exist.

His lawyer said it not him brainlet, which is effectively the same thing in the court of law

Just cut his fucking throat and use his blood in the next communion.

so he's not defending child rape, he's being defended from prosecution by an attorney.

this. muslims are the most peaceful non pedophilic religion out there.

Assuming there wasn't any strange ritualism or sadistic maiming, scarring or injury, this would seem to be an accurate statement. The fact that people would go "but CHILDREN!" just illustrates that they're not listening. Far worse things happen to children than this.
Sounds fleeting to me. That's a sound argument that would surely fall on deaf ears. Maybe not even worth making.
This headline is completely wrong anyhow. Sensationalist nonsense. No one said "it's fine to rape" or even "it's fine to have sex with kids". The lawyer said "have mercy on my man here, he's basically a saint compared to the kind of thing that normally goes on" and "please, one of these incidents was just a grope, that's not worth murdering this mans soul". Both are logical for a lawyer to do (although I think he totally flubbed the performance) and neither are anything but attempts to downplay the charges in order to help his case.

Laughable.

Nowhere in his post did he indicate or imply that Muslims were moral. In fact, their primary use was that of a murdering implement, so clearly he doesn't consider them any kind of shining beacon of purity.

Pedophilia is not about being religious, although many can exploit faith as a shield to hide behind it and look 'good'.

Its all over the place, pedos are everywhere in society. Its pointless to not see it for what it really is: a crime against humanity than should be rooted out no matter where it comes from. No one should be allowed to molest children and be able to walk the Earth alive when caught doing so.

pedophelia is allowed in both judaism and islam. mohammad had a 9yo wife, and jews say its fine as long as the kid is under 6 years old or something along those lines.

christianity has no rules against age specifically, however the religion forbids polygamy and sexual immorality, no rules about age but having sex before a girls first period would count as sex solely for pleasure and forbidden, but there are no rules for a guy having sex with a 13yo girl for the purpose of procreation as long as he marys her first and stays with the girl for the rest of her life and doesnt cheat.

It shouldn't matter what religions condone, it should matter what the LAW is. And it is against the law in most nations to seduce children. So anyone doing so should go to prison.

… uh what the fuck? okay everyone ignore this guy. if he really feels it's not that big of a deal to rape 13 year old kids then the public needs to be protected from this sick sick man. the kids didn't consent to these sexual acts and were violated. beg all you want rapist, it changes nothing. you did this. you literally assaulted a childs testicals and raped them. how you can try and downplay this event? damn you to hell you monster. lock this guy away forever.

Attached: thumb.jpg (620x620, 49.35K)

his blood isn't worthy.

Cardinal George Pell this song is for you

IS THAT YOU JOHNNY 'OL BOY?

Fake news, just like it says in the article.

What would be "a plain vanilla sexual penetration case where a child is not volunteering or actively participating" other than rape, exactly?

If your asking if this is Mr. Neptune it isn't.

If your asking if this is Mr. Neptune it isn't. (he wouldn't fuck up posting lol)

That would be a chocolate sprinkle sexual penetration case, or the less popular, pistachio crunch sexual penetration case

using flavors to profile types of rape in some sort of crazy measurement system to show if it's okay.
this has to be the first time i've seen this.

excuse me sir/lady what was the flavor of your rape? avocado? mellon? rubber?

Attached: it-tastes-like-burning.jpg (600x450, 53.45K)

literal news

savages

An exciting new prepping channel has uploaded [now over 200 videos so far] to REAL.video. It’s called SHTFPrepping101, and it features videos that teach you lifesaving skills such as:

How to defend yourself without a gun

How to create a rainwater collection system

How to build a homemade hydroponics growing system

How to build your own Faraday cage

How to preserve beans and rice with dry canning

How to make your own homemade bulletproof armor

How to harden your doors for survival during social chaos

How to filter water in an emergency

archive.fo/H6MLa

See more videos from this exciting new channel at: real.video/channel/shtfprepping101

how do i prep myself from looney prepper ideas

You can prep to be fucked over by the system, because thats all that will end up happening to you.