Evil Child Grooming Gang Jailed for 130 Years

The evil and violent grooming gang who plied children with alcohol before raping them have been jailed for over 130 years by a UK judge.

One of the gang’s victims has spoken out about how the nine men had a harrowing impact on her life following the abuse.

Dailymail.co.uk reports:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6751479/Nine-strong-Bradford-sex-abuse-gang-face-years-jail-grooming-raping-two-14-year-old-girls.html

She said: ‘I have the most irrational thoughts because of anxiety. ‘I have fear going to the shops, and very rarely go to restaurants or out on an evening with friends.

‘I was manipulated, used, nothing but a toy to play with. I understand this because new relationships are so much different.

‘I have had years of counselling to understand it wasn’t love it was grooming. ‘When Basharat was arrested I could not leave the house for three months.

‘I had to leave my job because of the dread of him or someone he knew walking through the door. ‘It pains me to see my dad in panic at the thought of Basharat turning up at our house.’

During the trial prosecutor Kama Mell QC said that the teenagers had been ‘ripe and vulnerable to manipulation’ and were subsequently subjected to a range of sexual abuse at the hands of the men in order ‘to satisfy their sexual desires’.

The two girls had both been taken into care at the age of 14 and had repeatedly ran away from their local authority home in Bradford.

However as the home was not a restrictive unit the staff had no power to stop the girls leaving at night.

In his sentencing remarks this afternoon, Judge Durham Hall added ‘no court in England and Wales seems to have escaped grooming by groups or individuals of grown men of vulnerable young persons.’

He said: ‘As the knowledge of the opportunity to take advantage of damaged young people spreads, it is not uncommon for young men to get involved.

‘In the trial it was clear you didn’t get it, and some of you still do not get it now.

newspunch.com/evil-child-grooming-gang-jailed-130-years/
web.archive.org/web/20190301164804/https://newspunch.com/evil-child-grooming-gang-jailed-130-years/

Attached: Evil Child Grooming Gang Jailed for 130 Years.jpg (620x340, 174.4K)

Props to the UK judge for giving them a fair sentence: life in prison!

This proves white men are evil.

Cumulative 130 years, the highest sentence was 20 years and the lowest was six months

oh look, another shit skin rape gang.

Yeah and the pedos buddies won't let me have sex with horses and cows because I'm making them look bad for not being able to settle for less than drugging and raping kids.

British females are disgusting. they we're lucky that somebody was able to fuck them without puking.

Look again, their skin is dark

French females are disgusting too

Like we've told you before, if the horse wants to be there it's all good.

Kinda says it all…

Wow that's the first I've heard somebody not tell me to "get my own" because they didn't understand the limitations set upon me by the very people who don't want to allow me to do it. They don't want me to fuck with animals and they keep raising the bar.

TBH, ownership is a bit iffy; you're better off barn-hopping so that if one horse says no, another can have a different opinion. It's like buying wives from a slaver versus looking for hookups on tindr.
But… yeah, you're a welcome part of humanity, and deserve a full and happy life with any horse that'll have you…
But… keep your tetanus shots up to date; it is a known, and vaccinable, STD. ;) Have fun!

Well yeah that's sort of what I intend to do because there's plenty of fish in the sea and plenty of animals at a single barn. Barn hopping isn't necessary if it wasn't for the very few intolerant owners and their discrimination against single white males.

I mean the farm animal owners discriminate against single white males with no children.

This is a chronic problem in a lot of fields; a number of nudist resorts, for instance, unduly discriminate. As do other facilities.
You're in the same situation as an illegal immigrant; this is, at least in the US, unlawful discrimination on the basis of sex, family status, et cetera. On the other hand, you… might not want to become a celebrity.
I'm sure there's something that can be done. I'm just not sure what it is… aside from "nighttime missions," which I rather support.

You're not white, schlomo, and you never will be.

If Jews aren't white what are they

jews are a subspecies of sandpeople

You're telling me Paul Newman is an Arab? Not buying it.

Attached: Paul-Newman.jpg (1138x1600, 206.16K)

Arabic jews (and ethiopian jews) get punked pretty hard in Israel, honestly.
If the folks who got a little cosmetic surgery in 1945 to escape aren't white, what are they?

The only problem is that I'm not an immigrant and I know more about this country than legal immigrants. Just because they're legal doesn't mean they were properly screened for std's of the brain.

Attached: GoodJob.jpg (307x307, 10.22K)

Two things. Legal and legitimate.

give them too much and it all gets thrown out

legit news bump