Justice? New Leaks Prove Zuckerberg LIED to Congress, So Why Isn't He Being Raided Like Stone?

Alternatives To State-run Social Media: >>>/prepare/20
HISTORY OF CENSORSHIP, SPYING & LYING: >>>/related/9
ALSO RELATED: | archive.fo/g6hyo

A shocking report from a whistleblower has blown the lid off of Facebook’s covert censorship strategies — revealing that in addition to suppressing conservatives, CEO Mark Zuckerberg straight up lied to Congress. Finally, there is actual proof that Zuckerberg committed perjury. But why hasn’t he been arrested?

projectveritas.com/2019/02/27/facebook-insider-leaks-docs/
projectveritas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/obtaineddocuments-forwebsitelibrary.pdf

Michael Cohen, a conservative, is facing a three-year prison sentence for lying to Congress. Roger Stone just had his home raided by a brigade of government agents, and was then arrested and charged with multiple counts of lying to federal investigators.

But will Zuckerberg face a similar fate? Suspicions about his testimony before Congress are not new. In June 2018, Rep. David Cicilline (D-RI) tweeted, “Sure looks like Zuckerberg lied to Congress about whether users have ‘complete control’ over who sees our data on Facebook.”

Six months later, reports revealed that Facebook did indeed sell user data — even though Zuckerberg stated before Congress that the company “didn’t sell data to anyone.” Now, it appears that the Zuck has lied about a lot more than that.

As Project Veritas reports, an insider at Facebook has now come forward to blow the whistle on the company’s unscrupulous thought-suppression tactics and more.

“I saw things that were going on that I personally found to be troubling,” the whistleblower tells Project Veritas.

In addition to scoring an interview with the whistleblower, Project Veritas was also provided with a bevvy of troubling internal documents.

“I would see [this term] appear on several different conservative pages. I first noticed it with an account that I can’t remember, but I remember once I started looking at it, I also saw it on Mike Cernovich’s page, saw it on Steven Crowder’s page, as well as the Daily Caller’s page,” the whistleblower explains.

According to the insider, this “code” is used to suppress the distribution of live stream video.

Project Veritas also spoke to a current Facebook employee and confirmed “the code could limit a video’s visibility in news feeds, remove sharing features, and disable interactive notifications.”

archive.fo/nmfCy
naturalnews.com/2019-03-01-facebook-whistleblower-reveal-that-mark-zuckerberg-lied-to-congress.html

Attached: New Leaks Prove Zuckerberg LIED to Congress, So Why Isn't He Being Raided Like Stone.jpg (400x155, 16.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Qo3dk
archive.fo/TKOfU
archive.fo/bWnik
archive.fo/PeE6U
archive.fo/eNPh4
archive.fo/SYS7l
archive.fo/r1XEp
archive.fo/zXm1p
archive.fo/XyCyx
archive.fo/VcVom
archive.fo/KeTnI
archive.fo/GZG59
archive.fo/FGPvc
archive.fo/7JzpZ
archive.fo/KUAbq
archive.fo/JhgFg
archive.fo/qvubM
archive.fo/x7BYb
archive.fo/OLAlX
archive.fo/q2Sb7
archive.fo/8NeeG
archive.fo/rzSN7
archive.fo/9hL3y
archive.fo/mr01y
archive.fo/QQf5j
archive.fo/s7hnJ
archive.fo/MXyYd
archive.fo/C6bbi
archive.fo/gb41g
archive.fo/UnHB2
archive.fo/yJAgc
archive.fo/wfsUC
archive.fo/g6hyo
archive.fo/Alp2u
archive.fo/4dZOc
archive.fo/WoRr4
archive.fo/dGcGa
archive.fo/aszGW
archive.fo/iz5zz
archive.fo/hUKWO
archive.fo/nyeeH
archive.fo/LDTuN
archive.fo/I494S
archive.fo/XwaXR
projectveritas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/obtaineddocuments-forwebsitelibrary.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.fo/Qo3dk (Zuckerberg: "They Trust Me. Dumb Fucks")
archive.fo/TKOfU (Don't Like Government Spying? You Won't Like Facebook Either)
archive.fo/bWnik (Facebook Using Cameras and Microphones For Spying On Users)
archive.fo/PeE6U (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 1)
archive.fo/eNPh4 (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 2)
archive.fo/SYS7l (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 3)
archive.fo/r1XEp (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 4)
archive.fo/zXm1p (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 5)
archive.fo/XyCyx (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 6)
archive.fo/VcVom (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 7)
archive.fo/KeTnI (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 8)
archive.fo/GZG59 (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 9)
archive.fo/FGPvc (FCC Admits Facebook Censorship)
archive.fo/7JzpZ (Facebook Embeds Spyware Scripts All Over The Internet)
archive.fo/KUAbq (Facebook Buying Info On Alternative Social Media Users)
archive.fo/JhgFg (Facebook Caught Selling All User Data To Third Parties)
archive.fo/qvubM (Quitting Facebook Reduces Cancer Risk, Study Finds)
archive.fo/x7BYb (Facebook Stealing Online Medical Information On Their Users)
archive.fo/OLAlX (Facebook Providing Dictatorships With Info To Arrest Users)
archive.fo/q2Sb7 (Facebook Wants AI Spyware To Scan You Mind, Predict Your Behavior)
archive.fo/8NeeG (Facebook Working With DARPA To Micromanage Their Slave Base)
archive.fo/rzSN7 (Facebook Gave Device Makers Deep Access to Data on Users and Friends)
archive.fo/9hL3y (Facebook Gave User Data Access To Chinese Firm Flagged By US Intelligence)
archive.fo/mr01y (Facebook Asking Major US Banks To Share User Data)
archive.fo/QQf5j (Facebook 'Reputation Score' Exposed, Echoes China's 'Social Credit' System)
archive.fo/s7hnJ (Facebook Expects Goyim To Buy New Expensive Cameras To Spy In Your Home)
archive.fo/MXyYd (Thanks To FACEBOOK, Hackers Stole Personal Info Of 14 Million People)
archive.fo/C6bbi (Samsung Spyphones Won't Allow Users To Delete Facebook Apps)
archive.fo/GZG59 (Leaked Documents Reveal Facebook's Biased, Convoluted Censorship Policies)
archive.fo/gb41g (Facebook Now Banning Industrial Hemp Pages After Trump Legalized It Nationwide)
archive.fo/UnHB2 (Facebook Now Censoring Talk About Politics And Religion At Work)
archive.fo/yJAgc (Facebook Hires Soros Organization to Curate Your News Feed)
archive.fo/wfsUC (Facebook Has Backdoors In ALL Smartphone Apps, And They Are Stealing ALL User Info)
archive.fo/g6hyo (Facebook Whistleblower Exposes Malicious Algorithm Shadow Banning Conservative Content)

The shills will try to slide this too, but its all documented and we know you assholes are a bunch of paid liars. Justice in the USSA my ass!

Someone DDoS'd endchan, killed the owner of the site (Odilitime) to hijack the site and eventually censor/control certain content.

Jim, are you behind this?

Odilitime was a saint who stood up to THUGS who bullied people over their freedom to speak the truth. I highly suspect the same THUGS likely had him killed! You are evil demons, go to back to hell where you belong THUGS!

So if you suck the establishment's dick you get a free pass, but if you show them any content they are out to get you? Doesn't seem like such a "free" country to me.

The hypocrisy is greater than ever before seen in the history of this nation. You mean to tell me some CAN lie to Congress and get away with it, and some CANNOT? And when there is so much proof that someone did break the law, it will be swept under the rug and simply ignored?

THIS is what is wrong with our country today.

You fucking boomers and your religion of conspiracy theories

Attached: really.gif (298x224, 2.85M)

Because (((Zuckerberg))) and he's left leaning.

Facebook still sucks.

Why don't they get locked up for their lies? Exempted from the law?

Because "it's okay when WE do it"

It's pretty much a State-run entity I can tell you that as a FACT. If it has anything to do at all with the State, they'll exempt these creatures from any and all crimes to keep them up and running. Almost guaranteed Facebook is just some hub for NSA data collecting among other dirty work we might not yet know about (perhaps they secretly work on building codes to identify groups and then pass those codes onto the government for further use).

Fags who use facebook deserve to be spied on like cattle.

legit news

This makes me really pissed off that one side can get away with almost anything, but God forbid the other side ever came close to doing anything like this, its off to the gallows with them. This system is so fucking bias and imbalanced its a fucking circus, a mockery of justice.

Bumping REAL NEWS.

Unlike Stone, Zuckerberg has a wall around his house for repelling invaders.

This thread will only be 'sliden' over my dead body.
Crabs to the rescue!

Attached: dead_crab_in_one_piece_by_fire_kitty_666.jpg (1024x768, 179.51K)

Oh, shit!!! Here we go again…
This isn't looking good.
I'd suggest you fasten your bib
and get out the clarified butter

I've got a very bad feeling about this.

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-01.34.00.jpg (600x600, 47.16K)

Well if they know he lied and they have proof he lied then there's nothing to find during a raid.

SHILLVASION INCOMING

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-01.43.20.jpg (400x155, 16.85K)

OP here.
You guys think I'm kidding about shills in here sliding REAL News threads like mine. I have proof right now that Zig Forums practices regular censorship on certain threads and posts that do not fit the 8ch narrative. I know you guys think I post too many archive links, but this is the only way we can catch these shills at their devilish plots!
I offer the following archive links, from a thread made here a few days ago, as proof of (((their))) meddling. You can clearly see all the discrepancies:

archive.fo/Alp2u
archive.fo/4dZOc
archive.fo/WoRr4
archive.fo/dGcGa
archive.fo/aszGW
archive.fo/iz5zz
archive.fo/hUKWO
archive.fo/nyeeH
archive.fo/LDTuN

I don't think (((they))) like any articles critical of facebook.

Killcen, could you pleeze just post an archive or something pointing out all the discrepancies for me? Maybe with images? You can remove all the metadata of course first. I heard there's a really powerful command-line tool that does all that and more. It's called exiftool.
Sorry I don't have time to go through all the archive links myself right atm because I'm at work, so could you maybe give me a tl;dr so I can use it as more ammo on Jimbo?

I drink so much coffee that I shot a hole through my toaster

GOD DAMN IT
I actually clicked an archive link

thanks a lot, Killcen

boomers are retarded but you;re even more retarded if you think Facebook is honest

Killcen, I'm no Facebook expert, but I sure as fuck enjoy old family photos

swimsuit or lingerie, please

when I met Wendy, I forced her Facebook down into my laptop. The rest was history

why I hate archives:
as addicted to shitposting as I am, when I look at the threads, I cringe at my participation.

it literally makes me wish I was dead

Probably why they say that history should be left where it is, and one should live in the present NOW – but what do I know? I live in the future, and it's apocalyptic.

Yeah, but let me explain something to you killcen

You are a very intelligent guy…
You are NOT stupid….

But you're a fucking idiot…

And you can interpret that any way you like

God knows nobody can stop you from misinterpreting things… Do you have any glass top coffee tables?

I told you killcen! (((They))) are deliberately sliding your threads, and I also caught them red-handed, up to their old tricks again. I archived a couple links showing proof..

archive.fo/I494S

archive.fo/XwaXR

Have a REAL News bump from me.

Killcen? You just made me choke on a Crab Rangoon…

seriously, I'm not even making it up. I swear to fucking God I'm eating crab rangoons right now.
(actually made with real crab meat)

So pescitarians enjoy eating shellfish and bottom-feeders like crustaceans?

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-07.48.18.jpg (1080x1920, 297.84K)

resbyterians eat mea

And feel free to interpret that
whichever way you like

bookend it with

P T

little boy's tiny meat

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-04.56.50.jpg (1440x2560, 432.58K)

Attached: joo gold.jpg (1200x672, 142.89K)

Attached: IMG_20180124_150343.jpg (1080x1920, 240.59K)

Attached: IMG_20180124_150545.jpg (1080x1920, 292K)

I would assume the reason he's not being raided is because he plays ball with the NSA and other government agencies. Facebook has data harvesting down to a science, and they do it all over the internet globally (similar to how Google does it). Saves the NSA all the manpower and time processing the raw data they harvest in the US if they can just get the refined and specific data from Facebook. Especially if they want to get access to data that (would normally) never enter the US, because any site with Facebook's integration or ad network can harvest it and then be passed along to the relevant alphabet agency.

Because he didn't lie under oath. Zuck has never testified under oath.

Attached: Trauma-Team-en.jpg (1920x1080, 732.5K)

Yea, we don't ant to post any news items ourselves, since /killcen/s are so relevant
So no more posting anons
This is /skillcen/s board

Attached: JN's_Phlegm_Hand.webm (320x226, 588.33K)

Gonna try this again. Format is important. Lossy bullshit from hell. Too many tools. Operator not so skilled.

Attached: JN's_Phlegm_.Hand.gif (320x226, 1.34M)

real news

anti-slidden news bumparoo

sages denied

archive.fo/q2Sb7 (Facebook Wants AI Spyware To Scan You Mind, Predict Your Behavior)

archive.fo/rzSN7 (Facebook Gave Device Makers Deep Access to Data on Users and Friends)

archive.fo/9hL3y (Facebook Gave User Data Access To Chinese Firm Flagged By US Intelligence)

archive.fo/QQf5j (Facebook 'Reputation Score' Exposed, Echoes China's 'Social Credit' System)

archive.fo/s7hnJ (Facebook Expects Goyim To Buy New Expensive Cameras To Spy In Your Home)

archive.fo/MXyYd (Thanks To FACEBOOK, Hackers Stole Personal Info Of 14 Million People)

archive.fo/GZG59 (Leaked Documents Reveal Facebook's Biased, Convoluted Censorship Policies)

archive.fo/gb41g (Facebook Now Banning Industrial Hemp Pages After Trump Legalized It Nationwide)

archive.fo/UnHB2 (Facebook Now Censoring Talk About Politics And Religion At Work)

archive.fo/wfsUC (Facebook Has Backdoors In ALL Smartphone Apps, And They Are Stealing ALL User Info)

archive.fo/g6hyo (Facebook Whistleblower Exposes Malicious Algorithm Shadow Banning Conservative Content)

A shocking report from a whistleblower has blown the lid off of Facebook’s covert censorship strategies — revealing that in addition to suppressing conservatives, CEO Mark Zuckerberg straight up lied to Congress. Finally, there is actual proof that Zuckerberg committed perjury. But why hasn’t he been arrested?

Michael Cohen, a conservative, is facing a three-year prison sentence for lying to Congress. Roger Stone just had his home raided by a brigade of government agents, and was then arrested and charged with multiple counts of lying to federal investigators.

But will Zuckerberg face a similar fate? Suspicions about his testimony before Congress are not new. In June 2018, Rep. David Cicilline (D-RI) tweeted, “Sure looks like Zuckerberg lied to Congress about whether users have ‘complete control’ over who sees our data on Facebook.”

Six months later, reports revealed that Facebook did indeed sell user data — even though Zuckerberg stated before Congress that the company “didn’t sell data to anyone.” Now, it appears that the Zuck has lied about a lot more than that.

As Project Veritas reports, an insider at Facebook has now come forward to blow the whistle on the company’s unscrupulous thought-suppression tactics and more.

“I saw things that were going on that I personally found to be troubling,” the whistleblower tells Project Veritas.

In addition to scoring an interview with the whistleblower, Project Veritas was also provided with a bevvy of troubling internal documents.

“I would see [this term] appear on several different conservative pages. I first noticed it with an account that I can’t remember, but I remember once I started looking at it, I also saw it on Mike Cernovich’s page, saw it on Steven Crowder’s page, as well as the Daily Caller’s page,” the whistleblower explains.

According to the insider, this “code” is used to suppress the distribution of live stream video.

Project Veritas also spoke to a current Facebook employee and confirmed “the code could limit a video’s visibility in news feeds, remove sharing features, and disable interactive notifications.”

Someone DDoS'd endchan, killed the owner of the site (Odilitime) to hijack the site and eventually censor/control certain content.

Jim, are you behind this?

Archives always because these links will be censored by vermin out there. Sites do get DDoS'd for posting unwanted truth.