Someone just found a bed bug on a TTC subway seat

Taking public transit is already stressful enough without the added effort of trying not to think about how dirty it is.

Well, here's that reminder for you: bedbugs are spotted in very public places all the time. In fact, Toronto was recently named the worst city for bedbugs in Canada.

They can basically pop up anywhere, but when it's somewhere public, it can be horrifying.

The latest bedbug locale: Line 1 of the TTC.

A large reddish bug was spotted crawling along the blue fabric seats of the subway on Line 1.

Many pointed out on Twitter than vinyl seats are often used for a reason. They're easy to clean and less likely to hang on to dirt (and bugs).

The TTC customer service Twitter folks responded to questions to let concerned (and horrified) readers know that all the vehicles are cleaned daily. If something is spotted, send in a complaint and they'll give that vehicle a real deep clean.

blogto.com/city/2019/03/bed-bug-ttc-subway-toronto/

Attached: Capture.JPG (873x497, 54.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_marmorated_stink_bug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I prefer a stainless steel bench with crosshatching to prevent sliding that can be thoroughly hosed down. Padding could be rife with BED BUGS,

t's not safe to have plastic seats that are slippery. If the train stops suddenly people will slide right off and get injured. Many subway systems that have the plastic surfaces only have seats that are perpendicular to the direction of travel.
one can always make frosted plastic or have micro-bump plastic to increase friction to avoid the sliding effect. Fabric causes more problems than it solves.

Although it was in the disability seat. I think it was also manspreading. This is one asshole bug!

Looking at the pixels, I can make out what can only be a tiny-ass fedora.

I recognize Bedouin!!

Why did you leave my pocket?
Hide and I'll be right there

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 13.24K)

not a bedbug but a jew

It's confusing why they don't do it. It's cheaper, more sanitary, easier to maintain, and lasts longer.

no, that's Bedouin, and Arab and he's safe at home once again after a snack of my joo blood

It's probably from one of those disgusting homeless fucks that hangout on the ttc constantly.
Every major Ontario city needs to just send those cunts to camps, fuck I hate the homeless

ok pajeet immigrant

a place i used to live had bed bugs and my room mates were gigantic unobservant faggots. i'd be killing 2-5 bugs each night in my room while they would say "i never see any in my room user :^)" then when we got the place sprayed low and behold there was none found in my room but my roommates were swarming with them. needless to say i got the fuck out of there quick and threw everything out

I'm whiter than snow you homeless apologist faggots, Toronto has an asian problem not a poo in loo problem like London ON has, get your facts right you dumb cunts

But did it have a ticket?

Blame the homeless citizenry for everything, but hey lets invite in a few million unwashed 3rd worldlers, they're so noble!

They'd eat it.

bed bugs like blood, not dirtyness

You spelled "faggots" wrong.

Total NEWS bumparoo

Bedding bugs is just what I do.

Attached: PicsArt_04-22-09.04.24.jpg (634x484, 87.48K)

Kinky.

This is the kind of copulation every incel dreams of.

Sorry for belated reply

That was me that shit on yor lawn and left a needle
You do live off the Danforth, dont you?

You’re absolutely right. It had to have come off of someone living with an infestation. Poor little guy was probably hungry.

Bedbug really stink when you squish em

There a a bug called a stink bug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_marmorated_stink_bug

It gets into raspberies

it smells just like a bedbug

i et a raspberriy with a stinkbug in it

it was bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech

Attached: 330px-Pentatomidae_-_Halyomorpha_halys-001.JPG (329x330, 32.13K)

I had crabs once.

did you accidentially on purpose et one whilse engaging in pubic hair grazing?