Honey Boo Boo Shits a Wig !

Honey Boo Boo, the morbidly obese child star from the TLC show 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' has Shit a Wig.

Honey Boo Boo has shit many many things out of her disgusting fat sack of shit body before, but shitting a wig is a first for the pig.

Hollywood tabloids have questioned the validity of this story, claiming a wig would get entangled in the intestines, causing a blockage, and possibly killing Honey Boo Boo.

"In many ways, I actually wish she did ingest a wig, so that way she would be dead right now, and we wouldn't have to be discussing her defecating a wig", said Juan Ineptun, vice president of Hollywood.

Yesterday, private investigators actually located the store where Honey Boo Boo purchased the wig. Any possible doubts were dispelled when it was discovered that the name of the store is 'Shhits a Wig'.

"I find it ironic that disgusting Honey Boo Boo would purchase a wig at this store, and end up eating it and shiting it out", said the owner of Sshits a Wig.

Local law enforcement are reportedly planning to vector off an area of the landfill, and begin digging in search of the wig early next week. Sheriff Andy McMeth announced today, "we know what part of the landfill to look in, and we're going to be keeping an eye out for a pile of hair that's riddled with feces."

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article24736597.html

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-11.30.27.png (1080x1584, 2.04M)

She seems like she's in pretty good health for somebody who recently defecated a wig.

Of course, Honey Boo Boo is gorgeous….

But I think she was a lot sexier when she was younger

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-11.45.49.jpg (913x720, 73.08K)

Anybody who says Morbid Obesity is unattractive on a child is an idiot. It's HOT

Attached: honey-boo-boo-mama-june.jpg (2700x3100, 1.19M)

After reading this article, now I'm beginning to wonder if Honey Boo boo's legendary beautiful hair hasn't been a wig this entire time.

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 169.85K)

I don't know about wigs, but I know she does a mean Mexican hat dance.

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-11.55.00.jpg (800x533, 116.71K)

I'm curious, was she hospitalized after defecating the wig, or did she just go about her business afterwards? Also, exactly what is her business?

Attached: mama-june-honey-boo-boo-pumpkin-getty-images-20053139-640x480.jpeg (640x480, 64.31K)

Who You Gonna Call to find out where to buy an Edible Wig?

Call Shhits a Wig at 478-973-3096

In my eyes, Honey Boo Boo is a PRINCESS

I heard somewhere that Honey Boo Boo went to the Shhits a Wig Store, and was quoted as saying that 'their wigs are a hot mess'.

That's unacceptable! If I was the owner of that wig store, I would complain to a newspaper journalist.

I think her hair is simply gorgeous, whether she has defecated a wig or not.

I find trailer park obesity to be a huge turn-on.

I was never into pedophilia until I saw that pubescent Honey's head is three times bigger than her morbidly obese mother's head.

Sure, the mother has sexy gums and a fantastic smile, but Honey Boo Boo's body must be AMAZING under those clothes.

Smokin' Hot !!

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-12.26.37.jpg (1520x1282, 319.72K)

I find it funny that if she was never fat, she'd still be just as ugly, maybe uglier now that I think of it, it's like the being fat actually compliments her ugliness.

Attached: 1551420086413.jpg (497x348, 55.28K)

I think that's extremely judgemental of you. She's beautiful, just like her mother. Maybe even MORE beautiful.

Attached: mama-june.jpg (1800x2700, 1.03M)

I can't find the part about her defecating the wig

Attached: wtf.png (1080x1321, 142.53K)

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-09.48.25.png (1440x1761, 411.07K)

He likes looking at silicon anime sex toys. Probably has a shota shaped butt-plug up his ass right now, just to keep his wig up in there.

I came somewhere between reading the words 'defecates' and 'wig'.

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-12.59.37.png (1080x1321, 147.95K)

GOD DAMN IT
WRONG PIC!!

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-01.02.51.jpg (1706x1280, 518.33K)

….something that her repugnant hole hasn't done since having her diapers changed when she was 2 years old….

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-01.00.00.png (1080x1321, 147.45K)

The absolute state of this board

GOD DAMN IT
WRONG EXIF

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-01.10.28.jpg (1706x1280, 537.54K)

I think one of the main differences between you and I (other than the fact that I'm not 15 ft tall) is that I've never been afraid of seeing an advertisement

In fact, my entire life I have been fascinated with advertising, being a creative type, even as a child I didn't just 'watch' commercials, but I STUDIED commercials….

I always kept up with the latest state-of-the-art 'technology' that was used in the production of commercials, from the old school matte superimposition, to the earliest techniques used for overlaying text into the film, to the advent of computers, the use of chyron character generators, and even more importantly than just the visual production design, I also studied the psychology of commercials and advertising in general.

Seeing an advertisement doesn't bother me.

Seeing an advertisement doesn't scare me.

Any more than answering my phone scares me.
My phone number is 478-234-6708
I've never been afraid of answering my phone.

You dumbass! You posted your phone number.
Now I'm going to make you regret it

shit. I called the number, and neptune answered It

at that point, I was at a loss regarding the efficacy of my evil harassment plan.

so I said "hello"

GOD DAMN IT
we actually had a conversation

I guess posting your phone number doesn't make you quite as vulnerable as I thought.

This thread is worthy of a REAL News bump.
I used to want to work in advertising because I would be good at it. I know what works on people. I never got interested in making money or having a job though, so..
As for being afraid of ads.. Nope. Just enjoy how nice everything is without the constant bombardment.

I agree. I should try getting a phone number soon.
And as for Honey Boo Boo..
SHE IS SMOKIN'!

Attached: The.Johnny.Neptune.Way.jpg (2258x1440, 331.86K)

What good fortune that you never became interested in money!

I unfortunately require some money at least, for basic things like life saving bottles of wine and brown rice.

There are tornados here, and the weather lady on the local news channel was talking about the tornados, when out of nowhere, she just made an off-color double entendre about always starting her periods on the weekend, and somebody complaining about it (I meant presuming her boyfriend or her husband)

that was weird. It's not everyday that you see the weather lady making a strange joke about her menstruation.

I'd love to give Boo Boo a Zygote

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-06.06.48.gif (608x480, 794.11K)

I do.
t. her bf

Bumping REAL News.
Fuck you, Killcen.

Poor Johnny. No one bumping his booboo article? Waaaaah!
Here's a bump. Now STFU.

He's not the one saying anything.
It's (You).

Is somebody purposely bumping Boo Boo to slide REAL News?