Ketamine Approved For Anti-Depressant Use

The Food and Drug Administration approved the first drug that can relieve depression in hours instead of weeks.

Esketamine, a chemical cousin of the anesthetic and party drug ketamine, represents the first truly new kind of depression drug since Prozac hit the market in 1988.

The FDA's decision came Tuesday, less than a month after a panel of experts advising the agency voted overwhelmingly in favor of approval.

"There has been a long-standing need for additional effective treatments for treatment-resistant depression, a serious and life-threatening condition," said Dr. Tiffany Farchione, acting director of the Division of Psychiatry Products in the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, in a press release about the decision.

"This is potentially a game changer for millions of people," said Dr. Dennis Charney, dean of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York. "It offers a lot of hope."

Esketamine works through a mechanism different from those of drugs like Prozac, Charney said. And that is probably why studies show it can often help people with major depressive disorder who haven't been helped by other drugs.
"Many of them are suicidal," Charney said. "So it's essentially a deadly disease when you haven't responded to available treatments and you've been suffering for years if not decades."

Charney was part of the team that first showed two decades ago that ketamine could treat depression. He also is named as co-inventor on patents filed by the Icahn School of Medicine relating to the treatment for treatment-resistant depression, suicidal ideation and other disorders.

Esketamine, developed by Johnson & Johnson, will be administered as a nasal spray and be used in conjunction with an oral antidepressant. It will be marketed under the brand name Spravato. The FDA has approved it for patients who have failed to respond adequately to at least two other drugs.

That means about 5 million of the 16 million people in the U.S. with major depression might benefit from esketamine, said Courtney Billington, president of Janssen Neuroscience, a unit of Johnson & Johnson.
From Chaos To Calm: A Life Changed By Ketamine
Shots - Health News
From Chaos To Calm: A Life Changed By Ketamine

But esketamine presents some challenges because of its similarities to ketamine. In high doses, both drugs can cause sedation and out-of-body experiences. And ketamine, often called Special K in its illicit form, has become a popular party drug.

So Johnson & Johnson is taking steps to make sure esketamine will be used only as intended, Billington said.

"Spravato will not be dispensed directly to a patient to take at home," he said. "It will only be available in approved and certified treatment centers."

Patients will inhale the drug under supervision at these centers once or twice a week. And they will receive a dose that is unlikely to produce side effects such as hallucinations.

"The amount of active ingredient that's in this product, it's at a very, very low dose," Billington said.

Even so, the FDA, according to its press release, is requiring a warning label that says patients "are at risk for sedation and difficulty with attention, judgment and thinking (dissociation), abuse and misuse, and suicidal thoughts and behaviors after administration of the drug,"

Esketamine's approval comes as more and more doctors have begun administering a generic version of ketamine for depression. Generic ketamine is approved as an anesthetic, not as an antidepressant. Even so, doctors can legally prescribe it for off-label medical uses.

And as a growing number of studies have shown ketamine's effectiveness against depression, ketamine clinics have sprung up around the United States. These clinics often administer the drug in an intravenous infusion that can cost more than $500 per treatment.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/03/05/700509903/fda-clears-esketamine-nasal-spray-for-hard-to-treat-depression

Attached: ketamine-2-1ea0cad420a4f5f45a5b33afa819eee3536fa353-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 18.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.audio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I find this story to be decidedly suspicious.

I'm willing to bet that Killcen has never snorted a big fat line of ketamine in a chill-room at a rave, gone into a K-Hole, and ended up liquid dancing with three hot as shit 16 year old lil' groover rave girls at 5 AM.

I'm all for legalizing absolutely everything except killing folks or taking their shit, so I'm definitely all for letting the Vitamin K flow freely, but I don't see why we can't just let depressed people kill themselves off if that's what they want to do. We don't need their depressing attitude around, and they don't want to be here, so it's a big win / win for everybody. They can either stay and party on Vitamin K with us or ask Elvis to show them the way out of the building.

Attached: 0d3bfc8adb9a246a5adfefec5ba7c1501f9f5181e941f81608f1bcd3c774f77f.jpg (640x480, 22.12K)

>inb4 Millenials, addicted, not only to antidepressants but the very idea that there is something inherently 'wrong' with them, that they have a 'condition', that they are a 'victim' of some 'disease' come out pf the woodwork to denounce your statement as displaying an extraordinary lack of understanding of the deeper 'true' nature of the insidious crippling 'condition' known as 'depression', and Johnny Neptune backs them up, espousing more drugs as the answer to all of life's little 'problems'

I suspect that there's something highly suspicious about you

Ayy lmaos

Attached: PicsArt_03-06-12.29.01.png (1600x900, 2.18M)

I noticed that the Audiobook Einsteins decided to take their names off the 'our narrators' section

I really don't blame them. I wouldn't want my name associated with that bullshit, either

books.audio/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06-12-31-01.png (1080x2160, 2.01M)

It appears that somebody convinced them that reporters should wear 'journalist fedoras'

Even 'Major' Elmer Fudd thought it was important enough to replace his baseball hat with a fedora.

I suppose even a plastic bag is good enough to hide your male pattern baldness, so they probably didn't have to twist his arm too hard

Q: who the fuck is THIS douchebag?

(If you listen to a sample of his narration skills, his bizarre Eastern European accent actually makes Diana sound fluent and intelligent)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06-12-33-55.png (1080x2160, 2M)

Also, notice how all three fedora-wearing douchebags seemed to think it was important to hold their hand up to their chin, and try to appear like they were in deep thought, introspective geniuses, contemplating the narration of their next worthless book that nobody is interested in.

Well I'd recommend not being on drugs and relying on them, but then again I'm not perfect either because I admit I'm an alcoholic. If people want to do drugs, fine, but they should be aware of the risks and be liable if they end up doing something stupid on them. Thats the controversy between the nuts shooting up schools doped up on SSRIs & 'anti-psychotics' right now. Everyone else gets blamed when these dope heads decide to shoot up a school.

I don't think any child under the age of 18 should be getting mind altering drugs unless they need them to stay alive under VERY RARE circumstances.

like religion

I agree

I don't think a child should be forced to believe in religion. My parents were not like that, even though many may think the opposite, I was never indoctrinated. Rarely ever went to church, only on Christmas. My interest in the Bible is my own doing, my own choice, I was saved by realizing Jesus loved us and died for us. Thats what helped make me stop binge drinking myself to near death. If I wasn't saved I might have been dead by now. Thats what religion is supposed to be about: its supposed to be voluntary: some find faith and others do not. Its as simple as that.

So, in other words you made a voluntary decision to waste your life, without the influence of your parents?

Q: saved for WHO ?

What is the shelf life after being set aside and saved? Perhaps you should stop saving yourself and start spreading it around a little bit.

ALSO: you came to the realization that Jesus loves you and died for you? That's completely original. There's no possibility that your sudden realization was just other people's brainwashing

Forgive me if I'm not surprised that your 'sudden divine realization' is the exact same mantra, word for word, verbatim, that every other brainwashed person repeats.

So, when you had this 'amazing epiphany', there weren't any original thoughts included?

Ahhhhhhh… I finally 'got it's

you mean 'SAVED' as in: put into cold storage

Yeah, Christianity has a way of doing that, repelling people, and the basically leaving you all by yourself in a closet, set aside and quickly forgotten

I respect your right to believe in whatever imaginary 'all knowing external entity in the sky' you choose.

The same way you respect my right to realize how blatantly gullible Christianity is.

Imagine that we banned sprite and only allowed coke then (((they))) said "ok you are allowed to drink sprite now" and you said "wow thanks!" Instead of "Who the fuck asked you jude?"

Oh wait that's reality

Attached: 31735608de0a0c32b9c9b2942347085402a1b886_500x500.jpg (500x333, 120.46K)

Imagine that they banned sprite and only allowed coke then (((they))) said "ok you are allowed to drink sprite now" and you said "wow thanks!" Instead of "Who the fuck asked you jude?"

Oh wait that's reality

Attached: peopledie.jpg (800x450, 36.65K)

(still can't provide a single shred of evidence that any of it is real)

I need somebody else's permission to live my life because it's not my life it's their life blessed is the holy Trinity, the jews, the muslims, and the Christinas. Without these almighty pedo thief's we would have nothing, because if they gave us any say in their world which is nothing we would have a say in nothing . Thanks for nothing the Pope, Larry Seinfeld, and Osama Bin Sadaam Hussein Baracka Afghanistana Von Harvard Butt Squad (tranny wives only) Jr

BREAKING NEWS !!
Reuters- March 6th, 2019

Experts have now discovered that the plural form of the word 'thief' is thieves !

World Renowned Language Expert Randy Bastert held a press conference this morning, where he announced, "we all thought the correct word was 'thief's', but even if it was as simple as adding an S to the end of the word 'thief', it would still be no apostrophe in the word, because apostrophes have nothing to do with the plural form of any word. "

More details as they become available.

HOOF - HOOVES

HALF - HALVES

THIEF - THIEVES

Okay, I'm going to volunteer my tutoring services so you can pass the test later on tonight.

Let's go over this one more time…
And please try to pay attention

Attached: PicsArt_03-06-04.10.11.jpg (2048x1536, 201.34K)

HOW TO LEARN :

-relax
-focus
-pay attention
-memorize

Relax… Focus… Pay Attention… Memorize….

Attached: PicsArt_03-06-04.14.38.jpg (2048x1536, 155.18K)

APOSTROPHES:
Rule 1a. Use the apostrophe to show possession. To show possession with a singular noun, add an apostrophe plus the letter s.

Examples:
a woman's hat
the boss's wife
Mrs. Chang's house

APOSTROPHES:
Rule 1c. Some writers and editors add only an apostrophe to all nouns ending in s. And some add an apostrophe + s to every proper noun, be it Hastings's or Jones's.

One method, common in newspapers and magazines, is to add an apostrophe + s ('s) to common nouns ending in s, but only a stand-alone apostrophe to proper nouns ending in s.

Examples:
the class's hours
Mr. Jones' golf clubs
the canvas's size
Texas' weather

Care must be taken to place the apostrophe outside the word in question. For instance, if talking about a pen belonging to Mr. Hastings, many people would wrongly write Mr. Hasting's pen (his name is not Mr. Hasting).

Correct: Mr. Hastings' pen

Attached: PicsArt_03-06-04.27.23.png (1080x2160, 250.98K)

You're a big boy now, so you can learn anything!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06-16-24-52.png (1080x2160, 596.88K)

QUIZ TIME

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06-16-29-42.png (1080x2160, 185.43K)

"THIEF'S"?

Attached: PicsArt_03-06-04.39.58.jpg (1254x2128, 241.83K)

R E A L L Y ? ? ! ! !

Attached: man-banging-his-head-against-450w-179665787.jpg (436x470, 84.59K)

How surprising. Another opiate for the masses when the standard ones fail. Don't want your little worker drones being unproductive.
Ket is for horses, you dumb motherfuckers.

It's refreshing to see someone who actually understands medical terminology and pharmaceutical specifics like yourself.

Most people have no idea what ketamine is.

Those are the same people who say 'opiate' instead of the correct medical terminology 'opioid'

Those are also the same people who don't realize ketamine was it used for General Anesthesia for surgical procedures on humans long, long before it was ever used as an animal tranquilizer.

In fact, it was a a very effective disassociative anesthetic used on humans, until they began using sodium pentathol, which was eventually replaced father use of propofol.

So I guess you really don't know very much after all?…

At least you tried…. Right ?…..

And for you, 'trying' has always been good enough

If you ask me, one of the most risky opioids for the masses would be the internet, where any dumbass can login and pretend to be an expert on any given subject….

Like ketamine, for example…..

The 40 year old schizo seeking validation on an image board by correcting a spelling mistake

Your an idiot try hard. Don't even are.

Seinfeld 2: Shootin The Shit At The Synagogue Cause we bOYS WITH Powers

Medium Kayne Wayne - Sharp Shooter (13 skulls).flac

Shootin gogues like I'm Bowers
These yids ain't got no powers
Shootin gogues like I'm Bowers
These yids ain't got no powers

At the funeral stealing flowers
Cos they blew up the twin towers
At the funeral stealing flowers
Cod the blew up the twin towers

Fuck these faggot jew lawyers
Where the fuck is Super Bowers?
Fuck these faggot jew lawyers
Where the fuck is Super Bowers?

Shlomo lookin for three hours
For a penny on the bank floors
I show up then he cowers
Cause his butt'l git deflowered

Attached: 1551499111412.png (489x771, 114.74K)

I have never tried ketamine. Is it worth it to try to find some on a dark market or something? Obviously I want to do it right; not dither around with depression-relief dosages put out by Big Pharma. I want to enter the K-Hole.
Johnny?
Pleeze tell us more.
Any good sources?
Dosages?
Measurements of purity?
Forms and formulations?

Attached: Fingers.4.gif (640x480, 7.11M)

I've got the answers you're looking for…

hold on one minute let me feed my cats and I'll tell you everything you want to know

It used to be readily available at the rave parties.

It wasn't a drug that people 'cut' with inositol or mannitol or anything… it would always be straight up K

(You can tell it's ketamine because it has a slightly 'minty' numbing flavor, similar to xanitol. It would actually feel 'cold' on your tongue if you tasted it)

As far as 'purity' goes….

It really wasn't a matter of purity, but much more a matter of how any particular person may have prepared it…

My ex-wife Anji was a master at stealing it from the veterinarian's office. I would go with her to take one of our cats to the vet, and we would both be standing right there in the room with the veterinarian, and I would never see Anji do anything weird or reach for anything….

But when we left she would pull out two or three bottles of ketaset that she had stolen…

So I would cook it up at home for us.
My technique was very simple. I would empty the bottle into a Pyrex dish and put it in the oven at 100 degrees and let it slowly slowly dry out.

Slowly slowly slowly slowly

This minimized the evaporation and loss of potency. When I was done, I would have a nice white layer coating the bottom of the Pyrex dish.

I would carefully scrape it up, and it would puff out into the largest possible yield. A light, snowy white powder, pseudo crystalline, and also powdery like snow.

Now give me a minute and I'm going to describe the intoxication from ketamine

(It's like nothing else)

I'll be right back

Back sorry….

Okay, so……….

All the 'lil groover' rave kids used to freak out how STRONG my Special K was… I swear to God, they would always ask me how I did it, and the answer is really simple… Don't be in such a rush… Instead of setting the oven at 350° or 400°, I would simply set it at 100° or 150°

That's why it was still so fucking potent, and why I would get much more out of a bottle than they did. They were simply impatient and they would rush it and evaporate all of it.

Okay, now….

The buzz……..

Okay….

Number one, it's nothing like PCP… PCP was a horrifying buzz… PCP was like dying, but still being alive to experience death… PCP was like being at the bottom of a swimming pool, looking up at the surface of the water, and the surface of the water represented 'life'… PCP sucked… It was horrible

Ketamine is nothing like that….

It's a dissociative, but it's not scary at all….

To be continued

Ketamine is actually quite fascinating, and believe it or not it's actually quite enjoyable…

Will be terrifying if you weren't a psychonaut

But if you understand yourself, and you are brave soldier, it's actually quite fascinating because while you 'go inside yourself', you also simultaneously dissociate from yourself…

It's very much like entering another dimension, but that wouldn't quite describe it, because it's multifaceted, and it's like going into several different dimensions….

Imagine if you're sitting in a room with a TV set turned on, and you snorted a little line of ketamine, almost instantly, you begin traveling down a dimensional tunnel, and now there are seven TV sets, and there are seven of you…

Now imagine that forward movement down that dimensional tunnel, as soon as you have become aware of your (all seven of you) momentum and direction of motion down that tunnel, suddenly it's like a funhouse ride, and now 'three of you' suddenly take a sharp turn to the left and slightly upward… 2 seconds later the other 'four of you' have started moving slightly downward and to the right…

Now each of your seven dimensions is percieving three TV sets, 21 TV sets in all.

The three dissociated 'yous' have now each separated and are moving in a different X, Y and Z axis, while the other 'four' of 'you' have separated into two teams, one of which has begun spinning in a circular loop, and the other team is now floating straight up to the ceiling…

Words and thoughts become pixelated and sliced, then reorganized and restructured, inside out and upside down.

The funhouse ride takes you through dark and light, going deeper and higher and lower and farther away as you suddenly realize you are starting to return to reality…

AND INSTANTLY, IT ALL 'ZIPS AWAY', AND YOU ARE INSTANTLY RETURNED BACK TO REALITY

The entire thing only lasted a few minutes tops

And now it's all over, in the blink of an eye, completely gone, and now you are completely sober again, and you have no hangover whatsoever, and you have no lingering effects

It's over in the blink of an eye

and you are just as sober as you were before you snorted the line

'''I've never met anyone who came out of the k-hole, looked around the room and realized that it was completely gone now, and DIDN'T say "wow!!! Let's do that again !!!"

You know how nitrous oxide will work, and once you stop inhaling the nitrous oxide, suddenly it's gone?

That's pretty much how ketamine works

It's like a balloon, and as soon as you release the valve, all of the air escapes the balloon and it's empty

The buzz from ketamine disappears instantly, and the actual intoxication State might last two or three minutes, maybe four minutes tops…

4 minutes TOPS !!!!

And like I said, you will have absolutely no lingering buzz from it, no lingering side effects, because once it's over, it's over

And you're completely sober again

So you do another line, and you go back into that multi-dimensional dissociated state, and explore a reality that you have never seen before

And three or four minutes later, it's gone again

So you do another line and go back into the k-hole again

Anji and I would dry up two or three bottles of Ketaset, and sit in our living room going in and out of K holes all night long until the sun came up

it's a real experience

I fucking LOVE it

It's not a 'trip' because it's not a hallucinogenic or a psychedelic…

It's a dissociative chemical

You dissociate from yourself, and shatter into multiple different entities

And just as quickly as it started, somehow all of those shattered pieces pull back together again

It's NOT scary

it's fun

I said the word wrong earlier

It's XYLITOL….

not xanitol

Xylitol is an artificial sweetener

When you put xylitol on your tongue, it feels 'cold'

That sell ketamine does your tongue if you stick your finger in it and then put your finger in your mouth

That's WHAT* xylitol does

and that's WHAT* ketamine does

It feels cold on your tongue

People misunderstand ketamine… They say it's a horse tranquilizer, or whatever….

Bullshit….

It was a general anesthesia used on humans in the 70s, and was replaced by sodium pentathol

Sodium pentathol was replaced by propofol

That doesn't mean sodium pentathol is a horse tranquilizer

THE BEST ADVICE :

IF YOU'VE NEVER TRIED KETAMINE, BY ALL MEANS YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO TRY IT

If you enjoy traveling and exploring

BY ALL MEANS YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO TAKE THAT JOURNEY

It's an experience that cannot be described completely (although I just gave you one of the best physical descriptions you will ever hear) and it's really something you have to experience for yourself

100% TRUE KETAMINE STORY :

I used to know a guy named Jeremy…….. I regret knowing him, but I admit that I found his stupidity and low class mentality to be quite fascinating oh, because it was like a study in abnormal stupidity as opposed to psychology, because he wasn't really smart enough to be included into the category of psychology….

Anyway, Jeremy was the worst liar and scam artist ever, but that didn't stop him from trying…

He KNEW that I fucking hated cocaine, and in particular that I hated crack cocaine or anybody who smoked it…

(Jeremy loved smoking crack)

He would always tell me that he was getting some pot, and wanted to know if I wanted to pitch in on some (even though I knew he was just trying to scam me for $10 or $20 to buy some crack)

Anji and I would be fascinated, just sitting there watching him pitch the scam again and again and again and again and again

It was hilarious because he's never seemed to learn that we already knew his bullshit…

I can't tell you how many times he would 'score a bag of weed', and act shifty and weird, insisting that he wasn't ready to give me my part of the weed yet, and that he needed to go home first.

Lol I already had my own weed and ecstasy and at the time I was getting some amazing ice Amber shards from California that made your hair stand on end, so I didn't really give a shit about $10 or $20, and it was more like a bizarre sadomasochistic psychological drug experiment, watching this STUPID IDIOT think he was outsmarting Anji and I….

(Invariably, instead of getting $40 worth of pot that he was 'splitting with us', he would just get a nickel, $5 worth of pot and a little bit of crack for himself, but that was okay because it was all just a weird game…

ONE NIGHT, I HAD JUST FINISHED COOKING UP A HUGE PYREX DISH OF KETAMINE
AND JEREMY CAME OVER ON A BICYCLE…

He asked me if I wanted to 'go in on a bag of weed'
and I told him "NO, but I've got some of THE BEST COCAINE I've ever seen!! "

Jeremy

I knew him back in 1996

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07-21-50-18.png (1080x2160, 628.45K)

where did my fear and loathing pics go

Attached: bart on the road.webm (960x540, 3.98M)

Jeremy said "HELL, YEAH MAN !!! LETS DO SOME COKE!!!"

he had never done ketamine in his life

I chopped out a GIGANTIC LINE of ketamine for him… I'm talking about a line SO BIG that it equalled ten or twelve times the lines I would snort…

I handed him a straw, and he snorted that entire motherfucking pine, like it was some kind of ceremonial championship cocaine snorting contest…

Anji and I smiled at him…… I told him, '''"SHIT!!! I accidentally gave you ketamine instead of coke, dude!!"

LOL !! JEREMY WENT INTO THE DEEPEST K HOLE ANYBODY EVER SANK INTO!!!

he tried getting up and walking across my living room but he couldn't make it to the door. He went into the wall. He was trying to talk, and he tried to escape. He crawled towards the door and Anji opened it for him.

Once outside our door he tried crawling UP THE WALL.

he finally managed to get to his bicycle, and climbed into it. Our front porch was raised about four feet with steps, but he rode the bicycle off the side of the porch and went face first into the grass.

The last time I ever saw Jeremy, he was trying to pedfle his bicycle down Arlington Place, headed towards his apartment, and Anji & I watched him fall off the bicycle three or four times before we went back inside, put on some ambient rave music, and started doing ketamine…

FUCK JEREMY

GOD DAMN IT
WRONG FEAR

right loathing

ah there they are
>>>Zig Forums227410

Perhaps this will explain it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07-22-04-03.png (1080x2160, 961.02K)

If I'm not mistaken 'esketamine' is the brand name of S-KETAMINE the S standing for SPRAY

as in : SPRAVATA

NASAL SPRAY

…..Tada !!

The eventual transition of Jeremy Wendt, once he stopped smoking crack

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07-22-12-58.png (1080x2160, 799.71K)

Strangely enough, but not really surprising, going to prison was actually good for Jeremy

He seemed to improve a lot after going to prison

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07-22-13-06.png (1080x2160, 683.74K)

Suspect Arrested In Convenience Store Robbery

CLEVELAND - A suspect has been charged in connection with the April 27 armed robbery of a convenience store on North Main Street.

Police Chief John Foster said warrants were taken Wednesday for Jeremiah Wayne Wendt, 32, of Bryant Street in Cleveland.

According to Foster, Wendt has been charged with armed robbery, false imprisonment and aggravated assault in connection with the incident at the Chevron Convenience Store North.

Chief Foster said a lot of man hours were involved in pinpointing the suspect.

"We spent a lot of nights pulling surveillance on different convenience stores; we continued to work the case and the evidence in the case."

Wendt is currently being held on unrelated charges in the Hall County Detention Center. According to Foster, Wendt was identified by the store clerk in a suspect lineup. Foster said the witness recognized Wendt almost immediately. Foster said they are still looking at the evidence and investigating, but he doesn't think anyone else was involved.

No one was injured in the incident and the detailed description of the suspect provided by the clerk lead to an artist sketch that was well- publicized in the area.

Law enforcement in three counties search for man who fled when deputies tried to serve warrants
News December 12, 2018

CLEVELAND, Ga. – Law enforcement agencies are still searching this afternoon for a fugitive wanted in Lumpkin, Dawson and Baldwin counties.

White County Sheriff Neal Walden said when his deputies attempted to serve felony and misdemeanor warrants on Jeremiah Wayne Wendt, 39, at his residence on Wauka Mountain Road this morning, an unidentified woman answered the door while he jumped through a window at the back of the residence and escaped.

Wauka Mountain Road is near the Hall County line and deputies believe he fled into that county. A Georgia State Patrol helicopter also joined the search but as of 5 p.m. Wendt had not apprehended.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07-22-32-05.png (1080x2160, 650.76K)

what a heartwarming tale

Attached: PicsArt_03-07-10.47.28.jpg (1024x1024, 549.93K)

Attached: 20190307_230245.jpg (2560x1920, 788.73K)

GOD DAMN IT
wrong disease

Attached: 20190306_210251_7079.jpg (1920x1080, 92.99K)

Well, it's official….

Sexy isn't going to the 'feral farm'

He's staying with us

Attached: 20190306_210020_9089.jpg (1920x1080, 90.86K)

Addiction is the decision to allow yourself to make excuses and exercise absolutely no willpower

Only opioids are different, but you won't become physically dependent on opioids until you first allow yourself to make excuses and exercise a lack of willpower

Addiction is not a disease

Cancer is a disease
Diabetes is a disease
Diverticulitis is a disease
Hyperparathyroidism a disease

But wanting to get high is not a disease

And the idiots at narcotics anonymous and alcoholics anonymous like to use stupid catch phrases, like "I'm allergic to alcohol, because if I have one drink, I can't stop drinking"

But that's not the way allergies work

If you go into anaphylactic shock from being stung by a bee, you don't suddenly say "I want more bee stings, because I can't stop"

People say they are powerless over drugs or alcohol

Bullshit !!…..
That's just more excuse making
That's just ALLOWING yourself to hide behind excuses

Drugs never made me stupid
I was already stupid

Drugs made me smarter

Drugs made me better

The reason I quit doing drugs was because I actually got bored, after 41 years of getting high Non-Stop, I simply got bored….

And I had no problem quitting whatsoever…

I simply made a decision, the opposite of the decisions I had been making for 41 years….

But looking back in retrospect, I don't regret a goddamn fucking thing

….and towards the end, all of the good drugs were no longer available, and the only thing that was really out there was methamphetamine…

And to be quite honest with you, the only reason I was tweaking was for sexual purposes….

Attached: 20190307_232906.jpg (2560x1920, 793.92K)

Attached: 20190307_232910.jpg (2560x1920, 927.91K)

Just ate a badass BEYOND MEAT burger, and a couple more tangerines.

fuck yeah !!!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-00-03-55.png (1080x2160, 1.93M)

Opioids are no different. You know the risks and choose to use. There are more people who have used opiates responsibly than not. You are a fucking asshole. Everyone knows the risks of using anything.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-00-04-26.png (1080x2160, 863.77K)

Don't you honestly think that calling me an asshole is an understatement?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha your universe is so ugly and grose. Fucking faggot.

Autistophrenia- believing that you are important because you discuss topics that somebody else decided you are allowed to discuss , because if you dont you won't blow off steam and might feel an anger and hurt a faggot

Attached: davo.png (500x378, 194.44K)

your ability to spell simple one syllable words is astounding

The 'good' news: you somehow managed to spell 8 out of 9 words correctly, which means you're making a huge improvement. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your description Johnny. If there is a better one written anywhere I would be surprised.
Now I REALLY wanna try it! Had my chance to take a bottle at the ER, but don't steal, so couldn't. I guess I could try a dark market. Haven't used one in years. Any anons have any suggestions?
While I'm at it I may pick up some of what I consider to be the best drug I've ever done – DMT. Like ketamine, when DMT comes on you fucking know it, and when it's over, 10 minutes after smoking it, it's really over – no after-effects except the life-altering experience that all good psychedelics bring. And while I do want to experience DMT again, like any other experienced psychonaut, the very thought of it fills me with fear and trepidation, not because it is a horrible experience, but because it is such a powerful one.
Like you said, I probably owe it to myself to try ketamine.
NOTHING IS TRUE.
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.

Attached: ebd44686758651ef2dcddf8329f970311b8018663b130dc0d5cf306ce58df796.jpg (525x525, 61.38K)

Disassociated bump.