Journalist Tommy Robinson facing 2 years in jail for reproting on rape trials

rt.com/uk/453268-tommy-robinson-new-contempt-trial/
Far-right activist and English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson could face up to two years in prison after the UK's attorney general levelled fresh contempt of court charges against him.
British Attorney General Geoffrey Cox has stated that it is “in the public interest” to bring new contempt of court proceedings against Robinson, 36, also known as Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

“After carefully considering the details of this case, I have concluded there are strong grounds to bring fresh contempt of court proceedings against Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (AKA Tommy Robinson),” Attorney General, Geoffrey Cox QC MP said Thursday, as cited by The Metro.
“As proceedings are now underway, it would not be appropriate to comment further and I remind everyone that it is an offence to comment on live court cases.”

The first hearing in the new contempt of court trial has been scheduled for March 22 at the High Court in London.

Contempt of court is punishable by up to two years in prison and/or a fine. Robinson was found in contempt of court back in May 2018 for filming the defendants in an ongoing grooming gangs trial, potentially revealing their identities to jurors in the process. He successfully appealed to have that finding quashed.

The controversial and outspoken campaigner was recently banned from Facebook and Instagram, having already been banned from Twitter, for repeated breach of the companies policies on hate speech.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (980x551, 754.47K)

Its a massive win in the culture war for the right if he gets sent down on bogus charges.
Tommy was pretty careful not to breach any rules. He confirmed with a policeman that he wasnt on court grounds and purposefully made sure not to do anything wrong when he baited them.

Part and parcel of living under jewish oppression.

Attached: sodomite.jpg (474x355, 22.63K)

Reproting is what reproters are supposed to do

I can understand why you would reprot this story, because a reproter who is reproting about another reproter who reproted a reprot shouldn't be enalized for reproting, because after all….

he's a reproter.

Huge victory for opinion right. We are so much better than opinion left. These are the only two opinions. I am not a retarded npc who should kill himself.

Just goes to show how fucking TOTALITARIAN the UK really is. Thats all. Do you expect us to clap OP?

Robinson is a Zionist shill

Who the fuck cares about this spoiled faggot fuck parasite in this faggot ass mother fucking gay universe

Nigger

Nigger
.disgusting gross universe ew bunch of faggot pedos and thief's and murdererererrreres. Niggers. Fucking stupid ass nigger faggot cunts. Syna Gog.

If he was a zionist shill he wouldn't be going back to jail genius.

Dude the kikes would never do that! TheY WOULD NEVER try to legitimize controlled opposition. They would never do that. That's impossible. Its not even possible to lie!

People that control the media and invent people could say these fake people were on the moon and you would have to believe it because lying is impossible.

Wtf that dude is an informant

"No I'm not I was facing fifteen years in prison and after one year i was let out and them got this awesome wiretap by signing up for gameinformoer premium"

"Oh wow ok it'd be impossible for you to be an informant.

Wow here is 100000000 pieces of evidence that trump is a kike

"Dude if he was a kike why would the kikes pretend like he's this bad boy rebel , why would they appeal to people who worship colosseum sports and use them as useful idiots? Do you think the people who invented the legal system, marketing, and interest rates know anything about deception? Bill gates gave to charity he's not greedy! If you are a murderer , but you donated to the red cross, how could you be a murderer?

Lying is impossible! Stop lying and sayint it's possible to lie. Nobody would ever deceive someone. That's impossible.

Faggot universe

Gross universe

Poison universe

Shill universe

Joe Rogan experience universe

Joe Rogan and his 6 million caveman lemmings jumping off a cliff to watch meathead fight beefhead for eternity wow so red pilled and DMT!

Dude Joe Rogan is bald so he must be red pilled he looks just like a baby a baby cant even lie he's here to protect us from the government by getting us addicted to their screens! So DMT and bazed!

Dude alex jones 10000 cia friends and family are irrelevant he's gonna crush the cia and make all the people opposing the government look sane in the process so idiot 2 doesn't have a bunch of ways to banish idiot 1 any day now dude assange has the files then Jesus is coming ! Just have faith in your enslavement just die then you will be free life just isn't for you ok? Elections are fake they rigged it for Hilary haha you are just mad that Hilary didn't win haha wwe is so based America is greedy wtf I love greedy slimeball old dudes now haha based daily stormer is so based these based Jews are here for us anyone else would go to prison and be ruined for doing thwt but these fake people making money off your labor have your back now do my work for me there's a war for your mind and I won the war and now I get to control what gender you say you are now just enjoy my freedom I mean your freedom I mean wait lying isn't real how do I lie wtf you are free no you arent wtf i can't lie anymore wtf

Let's discuss the topc of the day because webqre bazed wnd redpiled

Robinson and the EDL are zionists, good riddance.

Its too bad that hes going down, hes probably going to die in jail. At the very least I hope his death rallies people to bring down the dog shit UK government.

so what is he in contempt for?

The BNP are the closest we every had to having nationalistic politicians btw. Fuck this jewish shill

being contemptful of pedo's and muslims.

Doubtful. But this thread is so unbelievably full of shills. Tommy Robinson has a lot of connections in the underlings of society and the overlords. Don't be confused the man is smart, angry and focused on the removal of muzzle dogs from his country. Can you fucking blame him? These muzzie dogs are criminals.

Will he have allies in prison? It seems British prisons are filled with Muslims who know that they can get away with prison murder.

This dumbfuck practically lives in jail.

Shill on and show us, shill!
Only you and Shillcen will be in here anyway when I leave, and this is my first post here! That should be telling you something… you have no shilling loicence, so gtfo

Good riddance to this jew loving multicultural cock sucking mouth breather.

Oh no, I fully support him. Hes becoming a folk hero pretty quickly and if they kill him in jail he will be a martyr. Id rather he dosent go to jail because I like hearing him talk but I suppose its a win-win either way.