Amazon Banning anti-islamic Books

Amazon has banned the selling of Tommy Robinson’s book about the Quran on its website.

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, is the co-founder of the English Defence League (EDL), and has also recently had his profiles removed from a number of social media websites.

His book, which he co-wrote with Peter McLoughlin, “Mohammed’s Koran: Why Muslims kill for Islam”, has now been pulled from the online retailer after being classed as “inappropriate content.”

Robinson has repeatedly accused media outlets and major companies of censorship and his co-author, Mr McLoughlin, compared Amazon’s decision to those taken in Nazi Germany.

“This is the twenty-first century equivalent of the Nazis taking out the books from university libraries and burning them,” he said, according to the Mail Online.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/amazon-ban-tommy-robinson-website-koran-a8812111.html

Attached: serveimage.jpg (575x320, 69.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/amazon-bans-tommy-robinsons-book-mohammeds-koran/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I couldn’t find this book on (U.S.) Amazon, either under “Mohammed's Koran” or “Mohammed's Koran Tommy Robinson Peter McLoughlin”, nor did it come up when searching either “Tommy Robinson” or “Peter McLoughlin” alone. I then signed in, thinking maybe that would make a difference but it still doesn’t show up. For what its worth, I sent Amazon a note via their feedback link asking why I couldn’t find this book.
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/amazon-bans-tommy-robinsons-book-mohammeds-koran/
BY ROBERT SPENCER
MARCH 5, 2019
On January 7 of this year, I published an article at PJ Media about Amazon removing doormats featuring Qur’an verses from sale because the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) found them offensive. In that article, I asked:
“How long will it be before Hamas-linked CAIR starts demanding that books that criticize jihad terror and Sharia oppression of women, gays, and others also be dropped by Amazon?”
The answer turned out to be 51 days.
It’s the British government and the BBC, rather than CAIR, that are likely behind this, but Amazon has just dropped the book Mohammed’s Koran by the renowned British activist Tommy Robinson and Peter McLoughlin – and apparently only because its censors dislike Robinson. In the last two weeks, Robinson spectacularly embarrassed the BBC by exposing the bias and dishonesty of its reporter John Sweeney. The retaliation has been swift and severe: Robinson has been banned from YouTube and Facebook, and now his book has been withdrawn from sale.
Mein Kampf is for sale on Amazon. As are books like the terrorist manual called The Anarchist Cookbook.”
McLoughlin is correct that Amazon’s behavior has been wildly inconsistent. He adds that Amazon officials are steadfastly mum on why the book was banned:

“They refuse to reinstate the book and refuse to explain why it has been banned. So they have banned the No.1 best-selling exegesis of the Koran.
If the motivating ideology of jihad terrorists cannot be criticized or even discussed openly, jihad terrorists will have an absolutely free hand. They will act with impunity, secure in the knowledge that any criticism of their activities will be shut down the same way Tommy Robinson was shut down.
Mohammed’s Koran is critical of Islam’s holy book. It endeavors to illustrate how violent jihadists justify their actions by referring to Islamic texts and teachings – and that’s all. Robinson and McLoughlin call for no violence. Their book is accurate.

Anyone who has written a book that is critical of anything should read the writing on the wall and realize that once this censorship begins, it won’t end with Tommy Robinson or Qur’an-critical books. But they won’t. PEN, the international organization that is supposedly dedicated to defending the freedom of speech, is made up of hard-Leftists who won’t utter a whisper in defense of Tommy Robinson’s book, or a murmur of protest that it is not allowed to be sold.
They don’t realize that what is being done to him can be done to them. But it will be.

Amazon has been banning books for a while. It started with holocaust revisionist books. Now they're just expanding the list.

First they came for the holocaust revisionists and I didn't say anything because I wasn't a holocaust revisionist etc. etc.

Roles reversed, if it were left-wingers being purged from amazon and social media,what's the left wing version of holocaust revision?

isn't this what they call curriculum in the midwest?

I'd suppose the easiest equivalent would be downplaying the horrors of the Soviet Union, you'll find tankies that'd claim anything from gulags not actually existing to the Katyn Massacre being staged. You could probably also point to TYT denying the Armenian Genocide as an example as well.

A website in the US is permitted to ban whatever it wants. Even the US itself has federally banned certain books.

SHUT UP AND BAKE MY GAY WEDDING CAKE, YOU NAZI

SHUT UP AND BAKE MY Maga WEDDING CAKE, YOU SJW!

Attached: 15212204726440.jpg (856x642, 36.08K)

banning THIS book is great publicity..thanks Amazon

Amazon also likes showing images of mixed race couples.

Wow I cant believe you are discussing this topic that you were told to discuss good thing you are here to keep discing this stuff wow you talked about COMPANY so cool wow doge

Look into who the biggest Amazon investors are. You will find Saudis.

Ever wonder why first person shooters will do anything to avoid jihadists, terrorists and the middle east?

Ever wonder why the show Homeland randomly dropped the middle east angle, which is the entire show basically, to focus on Russians?

As a Scientologist, I want anti Scientology books banned

Attached: bfc99c2a949caf13505cf3bebf569a4d7f3cdbeee17952975ccc21d66f039665.jpg (1161x466, 65.79K)

Just posting a picture of a MAGA cake doesn't prove your point.

Why do commies even try to downplay it, most of them own that shit and they know Americans are too stupid to know what it is.
Meanwhile in Holocaust revision world scholars are asking why the doors are made of wood and instead of answering something logical like "oh that's not the door to the gas chamber or whatever" they just scream at them and shut them down. And Holocaust revisionism wouldn't even be necessary if Israel could just suck it up and admit they do bad things too.

As a pedo, I want books banned condemning my god given sexuality

oops!

I don't want books banned condemning my god given sexuality

Attached: feelsbatman.png (494x347, 271.4K)

Attached: Capture.JPG (1307x608, 136.92K)

I wanna know about sexual abuse in the jewish community

Everything you need to know about Islam 1/2

Attached: Anon destroys Islam 1-2.jpg (1696x6224, 2.09M)

Everything you need to know about Islam 2/2

Attached: Anon destroys Islam 2-2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.05M)

SHUT UP AND BAKE MY SOYBOY WEDDING CAKE, YOU DRUMPFTARD!

So they ban a book that highlights where and how the koran incites hatred but they don't ban the koran itself.

I feel like 90% of online sites are afraid to discuss or offer products that are anything other than promoting how amazing gays, blacks, muslims, gays and trannies are.

for a laugh complain to amazon and call them two faced if they refuse to

It's called "pay one's dues" to the khazarian mafia.

Figures. Boycott them, find alternatives like overstock or ebay, and do support the local retail because they are getting hit hardest.

Why are you guys even reading books that are still in print? Amateur hour.