Michael Jackson's body to be EXHUMED as 11 new accusers come forward

Michael Jackson's body could reportedly be exhumed after 11 new accusers have allegedly come forward.

“There are at least 11 new victims who claim they were molested and even raped by Jackson when they were between the ages of seven and 14 – and the list is growing,” an insider told the US website.

The first episode of explosive documentary Leaving Neverland: Michael Jackson and Me aired last night.

In the four-hour special, Jackson's former child companions Wade Robson and James Safechuck allege he groomed them and sexually abused them before casting them aside for other boys.

The King of Pop died from a prescription drug-induced heart attack in 2009 aged 50, and according to Radar Online, his 'accusers' believe DNA samples would prove he was a “serial molester who abused prepubescent, disabled and terminally ill children over three decades”.

In the four-hour special, Jackson's former child companions Wade Robson and James Safechuck allege he groomed them and sexually abused them before casting them aside for other boys.

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-neverland-body-exhumed-14041454?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_main&fbclid=IwAR2wUMt28j1tSZjAnCh7g71IViI44a4w5-GMJK_4jlnH8lP_m_qVuqhHaSw

Attached: Capture.JPG (352x396, 27.39K)

Hot. bOd.

Fag kike universe

Kill me kike me

Michael Jackson: wow jews are a cult of thief's pedos and murderers

5 seconds later

Kikes: Michael Jackson is a rapist! He raped all these kids that he was protecting from these faggot pedowood Spielberg's Klein's bergs Goldstein's Goldbergs dude these people have fucking gold and silver in their name and you are still trying to figure out why the fuck anything is the way it is who the fuck cares if it's not just them im not gonna cure my cancer and ignore my aids

1: is there seriously no other way to get his DNA? Subpoena a hair sample from a brush or something. I'm sure some longtime fan has something of his enshrined

2: For fuck's sake he didn't do it; the payoff was to get back on tour schedule, the several people dragged out in front of a jury in the 2000s trial refuted having been molested by him, and no one stands to gain anything by dragging his 10-year dead body out of the ground

All they had to do was scrape some of his dried cum out of the hot tub.

Yawn . Tldr. Faggot thinks anyone cares that he disquses the topic of the day

Faggot npc

0/10

>when i was a kid this millionaire that i idolized took me to his mansion, fed me candy, took me on rollercoaster rides, gave me blow jobs and held parties for me
>poor me

Attached: 1551968071374.jpg (771x807, 96.19K)

the best ones are the parents:

All because people are close to exposing the paedophiles hidden away in Hollywood.
Remember that the original accuser (his name was Evan Chandler) had committed suicide after the guy died.
For everyone else, there's this to soak in.
When a entertainer is accused of sexual offenses, chances are likely that he/she was only guilty of success.

Michael Jacksoff on your son

The kikes are turning the surface of the planet earth into hell, that is their aim and they are achieving it.
This is fucking disgusting.

The parents should be executed

They will never let him rest because they have to absolutely completely ruin everything about him because he was on to their tricks.

relevant

Found the boomer.

Why exhume his body? Are they going to put his decomposed corpse on the stand and make him testify? If so I'd watch that. Maybe they'll make him some kind of Robocop cyborg and then send him to prison.

I like the way you think, those pesky kids SHOULD fear robots

He looks like a barbie doll that your little brother has been chewing on

I heard Trump is gonna have sex with the corpse

He was probably molested by industry kikes, and now they use him as a scapegoat.

apparently, his 'accusers' don't know anything about DNA, and somehow think his Deoxyribonucleic acid holds a genetic instruction that indicates a propensity to suck tiny penises.

FACT : the Los Angeles Police Department already verified that Michael Jackson had been nude around underaged boys, after the boys (who all insisted there wasn't any direct sexual activity) all told investigators that Jackson's entire body had been bleached white except for his penis (which they claimed was still black)

The police got a search warrant to photograph Jackson's penis, which is exactly what they did, making Jackson remove his pants and submit to being photographed.

Jackson actually went on TV to complain about it, crying and whining about them making him take his pants off and taking photographs.

It's important to note that the young boys who told investigators about Mr. Jackson's penis still being black all said the same thing:

They all claimed Michael Jackson never had sex with them, but he would get diarrhea and have the boys help him wipe the diarrhea from his thighs and butt and testicles.

100% true

Michael Jackson was forcing himself to have chronic diarrhea, literally becoming addicted to laxatives. Walt Disney had the same idiosyncrasy, believe it or not.

The pimping parents saved their child's underwear for this day.

Get a lil of the dried pedo's corpse and test

I'm going to take a wild guess here:
They will never exhume the body.

I'm going to take another wild guess:
Any possible discussion about exhuming the body has nothing to do with DNA, and is more than likely about Michael Jackson's penis never being bleached White.

But the Los Angeles Police department already possesses the photographs that verify Mr. Jackson never bleached his penis

Nope…. This has nothing to do with sperm…

sorry

For wat purpose?

Attached: blue-rinse.jpg (330x330, 39.68K)

Well, it's actually not all that uncommon… More than likely, it was rooted in a childish psychology, an inability to resolve childhood issues, and revolved around an overbearing parent, who is Michael Jackson's case would have been his father Joe Jackson…

Walt Disney had an overbearing mother, and he did the exact same thing with laxatives.

Once you get past the psychological aspects, and take into consideration Michael Jackson's personality and physical dysmorphic insanity, I'm sure that 'staying thin' was one of his justifications and excuses.

jews are not above digging up your corpse just to mock you and your family.
i know i shouldnt be surprised at this point, but it seems just so fruitless i couldnt help it.

I desecrated Jackson's grave, Andy, after all, the cunt came in my face when I was 12 in the early 90's.
Any way, (sac)I desecrated Jackson's grave in 2014 and removed his penis.

It still was incredibly fresh and unshrunken, unlike the rest of the corpse

to be cont.

After Walt Disney died, they uncovered a trove of animated cartoons he had stored away in a secured area.

He had these animated cartoons made specifically for himself, and for nobody else to view. All of the animations revolved around the same central core concept: a young boy whose mother would scold him, and invariably the boy would end up on the toilet.

Absolutely true

Oh right kinda like bulemia or something?

That seems really weird to me but less weird than the theories the TV are promoting.

Nobody's going to exhume Michael Jackson's body, no matter what some trash British tabloid national enquirer rag says.

He's being burned in effigy, Michael is probably innocent.

Having prepubescent boys wipe the shit off your throbbing penis is another.

Attached: pinups.jpg (450x614, 65.68K)

yes, sir EGG ZACK LEE

The way I found out about the entire diarrhea story was listening to an interview with one of Jackson's housekeepers several years ago.

She told a fascinating story about being a hired at Neverland, and how she was assigned to a specific job, namely 'underwear duty'.

Several times a day she was to open packages of expensive underwear, fold them into a very specific anal-retentive configuration, and arrange them in a very specific way on a silver platter, believe it or not.

She was then to put the silver dome over the platter, take the underwear to Mr. Jackson's bedroom door, (she was instructed to never bother Mr. Jackson or speak to him unless he spoke to her first) leave the platter outside the door, and take the previous platter back to the incinerator on the opposite end of the kitchen.

she had been instructed to toss the entire covered platter into the incinerator, and to never lift the lid.

She said one day her curiosity got the best of her, and she lifted the silver lid, only to discover the previous batch of underwear inside, literally filled and painted with diarrhea.

when investigators asked her if the children were in Michael Jackson's bedroom during these incidents, she said "yes".

The investigators went back to the children (who had already insisted Mr. Jackson never had sex with them) and told the kids that 'they know about the diarrhea and the underwear'….

Suddenly, the boys opened up. "Oh yeah THAT!!"

Now the boys told the complete story, saying Michael had a problem where he would go to the bathroom on himself, and he couldn't help it. He would go poo poo in his pants and have the boys help him clean up the mess.

One of the boys inadvertently let it slip out that Mr. Jackson's penis was solid black, while the rest of his entire body was pale white.

the investigators went to the other boys and told them that they knew about Jackson's penis being black, and all of the boys said "yeah, he was white all over except his penis was solid black"

The reason they all knew what color his penis was: Michael would have them take his underwear off for him and wipe the diarrhea off his butt, thighs, testicles, etc.

Armed with this new information, investigators went to a judge, who immediately signed a search warrant to get a photograph of Jackson's genitals.

And that's why Jackson was so stupid and lacked such self-awareness, that he actually went on TV and complained about them taking pictures of his genitals.

Michael Jackson was one of the weirdest creepiest motherfuckers on Earth, and you didn't need to climb into bed with him to know that.

Just look at OPs photo of the freak…………

However, I personally doubt he was sexual at all

His degeneracy manifested in a different form than sexuality.

If you don't believe me, I can't force you into believing me….

However, everything I told you is true

And you should watch that YouTube interview I just posted, the one where Jackson is wearing the red shirt.

Listen carefully to what he's saying…………

And ask yourself, "WHY did the Los Angeles Police department want to take photographs of his genitalia? "

…………and now you know…………

also according to his bodyguards he was always with women. and according to friends/family/bodyguards things like dirty jokes made him uncomfortable.

he was definitely a mental case, but aside from being weird, there arent any accusations that hold water, and all the accusations and mudslinging happened after michael criticized the jews. and it only escalated as he got more vocal about (((them))).

Walt Disney was very much like Jackson in several ways…..

He was an ASEXUAL pedophilic homosexual

Most of Jackson's closest friends insist that he died a virgin.

Lisa Marie Presley married him, later admitting that she stupidly did it to try to 'salvage his image'

But he never touched her. Not at all.

Lisa Marie also says Michael Jackson was a virgin

'always with' it's not the same thing as 'being sexually attracted to'….

He was one of the girls

I don't think he was sexually attracted to anything or anyone

Here's the only evidence you need.

Case closed

I find it strange that these men waited so long to come forward, when they had ample opportunity during the Los Angeles police investigation, and could have actually had Mr. Jackson incarcerated for his crimes….

But they didn't……….

And now they're broke, and they approached a publishing company, and elaborated on the story.

Like I said, just look at this fucking face… At this point, any 'sexual deviance' becomes moot compared to his daily existence….

Attached: PicsArt_03-08-09.42.11.png (1080x1450, 776.78K)

his bodyguards said he had floozies. but theyre also talking about when he was in his "prime". and he did party back then.
i think he was chemically castrated at some point and became essentially asexual.

HERE'S THE ODDEST PART:

100% TRUE: after the police photographed Jackson's dick, his manager approached Sony records.

Sony executives told him that Jackson was unbankable. His name was shit. They turned him away.

Then, he went right back to them, and somehow defying any explanation, he walked away with a ONE BILLION DOLLAR ADVANCE on music and content that would never be created.

A ONE BILLION DOLLAR ADVANCE for an artist they had just claimed was unbankable.

The family's got paid off, and I'm sure you remember Jackson climbing on top of the SUV and doing a victory dance.

No offense, because I'm not trying to argue with you….

The bodyguards really Don't know Jack Shit.

Jackson was an extremely private individual, racked and riddled with insecurities and bizarre idiosyncrasies, and he would never let a bodyguard be in the bedroom while he was having sex with anybody, be it a woman, a man, or a child.

One thing's for sure:
I don't know because I wasn't there
You don't know because you weren't there
And the people who WERE there
Had very compartmentalised limited access

The family didn't report the desecration and I'm using the penis to channel Michael in a witchcraft spell.
I kept it in the freezer since 2014 and have unthawed it.

I will let you know what he says about all this

his penis started dripping blood after 3 yrs in the freezer!

Attached: jackson.jpg (300x203, 11.58K)

in the interview the bodyguard said that when driving michael, he was often alone with women or multiple women, and they'd roll the privacy glass up and get quiet.
there was more than 1 bodyguard that made that claim.

He had never penetrated a boy's anus, so yes.

He still was a virgin

I was one of those womyn!

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2304x3072, 796.59K)

And while I freely admit that I really don't know because I wasn't there, when I heard the interview with the housekeeper, it was SO 'weird' but it had the Ring Of Truth..

And suddenly it explained Jackson's televised statement about the police taking photographs of his penis.

And we all know he had a painful bleaching procedure performed to his skin

that doesn't mean anything
That means absolutely nothing

Parents cant to come forward(disclosure agreements)

The 2 boys and now adults in the HBO doc didn't get enough of the parental pimp money and so want more

He only had three good songs in his entire career

And this was the best one

I couldn't agree with you any more

This is his second best song

And there's only one other good song left

….and this is it……

(it kinda sucks)

But for particular production aspects, this shitty song is included into the only three songs he ever did that we're good.

only if the bodyguards are lying, which is possible.

Being alone with somebody, and having privacy during that moment, whether it's behind a closed door, a limousine partition, or the distance from your house to Neverland….

Nothing about that indicates a sexual relationship

HOW TO TELL WHEN SOMEBODY'S OUT OF TOUCH:

They consider themselves to be Michael Jackson fans

And while I couldn't agree with you more, regarding the non-disclosure agreements, I don't think non-disclosure agreements necessarily prove sexual activity, but were more likely signed because of Jackson's weird creepy behavior that didn't necessarily result in ejaculation or sex in general.

The non-disclosure agreements would cover everything, including the cleaning of diarrhea from testicles.

not according to the bodyguard.
he could be wrong, but its not likely. the bodyguard never implicated sex, he implicated kissing.

Yeah, nothing about that is 'suspicious' at all.

Jerry Lee Lewis married his cousin cousin Myra when she was 12 years old (somehow reporters got it wrong and the story broke that she was 13, but I actually know Myra in real life, and she was 12 when they got married)

Elvis started fucking Priscilla when she was 14, and he had his father Vernon Presley convince Priscilla's father in Germany to allow his fourteen-year-old daughter to move in with Elvis in Memphis.

…………………..so

It speaks for itself, and they are not the first or last adult males to enjoy fucking that young stuff…

In fact, thanks to imaginary religion and false moral concepts, the human race is the only species who has fabricated reasons why fucking young stuff is perceived as being 'wrong'….

Morals and religion are nonsense, completely imaginary constructs….

Man's laws (In God we trust, etc) have nothing to do with the laws of nature…. In nature, as you all know, if it bleeds it breeds….

It doesn't matter if Michael Jackson was sticking his penis into those boys, because the facts speak for themselves already…

Instead of having a propensity for tapping that pubescent teenage snatch, everybody knows that Jackson's 'private life' consisted of little boys, and I'm not talking about teenagers… He liked having 7 year old boys around, 8 year old boys, 9 years old, 10 years old…

The fact that he was obsessed with surrounding himself with prepubescent boys speaks volumes.

whether or not he was engaging in sexual activity isn't even important….

If you're trying to tell me that you suspect Michael Jackson of having a sexual attraction towards women, just come out and say it….

WHICH ONE :

Attached: PriscillaPresley-Aged14-265x300.jpg (265x300, 11.76K)

OF THESE PHOTOS

Attached: 1 Yoc5ZdNLUol0_fIdrx8Z7A.jpeg (1200x1603, 336.73K)

i think he did when he was young, but was chemically castrated, or chemically castrated himself later on.

IS DISTURBING?

Attached: gettyimages-90345208.jpg (730x517, 96.38K)

A: the Michael Jackson photograph is disturbing

But not because it's little boys…..

The reason it's disturbing is:
Those triplets resemble monkeys

Let's just be honest….

With all of the possibilities you can think of, simply 'molesting' the boys sounds like the most wholesome possibility of them all.

Attached: PicsArt_03-08-10.36.21.jpg (730x517, 98.19K)

It's no coincidence that Jackson called his Mansion 'Neverland'

Attached: d11d8a901277e43d835808d7c2667323.jpg (720x1023, 89.25K)

Because he actually tried to emulate Elvis in many many ways

But Elvis wasn't interested in little boys.

Attached: 1383758710-0.jpg (500x659, 66.19K)

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

A little more than one third of all children are molested in one way or another.

Those guys got rings and money and lavish gifts

That's a lot more than the average one-third of the human race received out of their deal.

(FYI: Elvis got laid SO MUCH, that he needed more and more bizarre stimulation to keep him interested, so he had his chimpanzee Scatter train to jack off in girls faces)

Attached: PicsArt_03-08-10.55.50.png (730x517, 445.53K)

FACT: None of what you said has any corroborating evidence. I tried looking, found nothing.

How about posting something backing up your outlandish claims instead of just the outlandish claims?

Attached: PicsArt_03-08-11.14.34.png (730x517, 362.86K)

here's a novel idea:

how about you go find it for yourself?

(you seem to think that I care whether or not you believe it)

I told you exactly what I heard from the housekeeper, testimony she gave during a deposition, and I didn't stutter…..

If you don't believe it, I can live with that… I know what I heard and it wouldn't surprise me if you had to really dig deep defined references to what I'm talking about

(believe it or not, I've got nothing to gain either way, and I certainly have no reason to fabricate that story)

That's EGG ZACK LEE what I heard, and I can't prove it or disprove it because I wasn't there at the Neverland ranch… I only know what I heard about the courtroom deposition, and it all made perfectly good sense to me, especially after watching the video of him complaining about the police photographing his penis.

SOMETHING I'VE LEARNED AS I GOT OLDER:
The truth can be found in the details, and quite often the more outlandish and strange those details are, the more it actually validates the story.

If people are lying, they are more inclined to fabricate something familiar and believable.

But when you hear a story that sounds unbelievable and bizarre, quite often that's because it's TRUE….

As I've grown older, I have continued to be reminded that life is actually quite insane, and I've witnessed some of the most unbelievable 'absurd' events you could ever imagine, but that's simply the way life works….

Also it's important to dig deep inside of your soul

When we hear the truth….
Even when it seems illogical….
Our neural synapses have way of knowing…
It's like 'teeth' of a gear interlocking in your mind…

And when your brain hears the truth
The pieces fall in place
And you instinctually
KNOW IT

Not that user, but I can dig it..
In fact, I always dig my defined references quite deep.

And while I respect you and your intelligence

I also don't wake up in the morning worrying about whether or not you or anybody else believes me

And when I go to sleep tonight, that will be the last thing on my mind, I can assure you….

Quite honestly I've never gone looking for the story online. I'm trying to remember where I heard the interview, and for some reason I'm thinking it might have been on NPR radio… That's just a guess because I really like NPR radio…

But I honestly don't remember where I heard the interview….

but I heard it, alright

Absolutely. I heard an interview, and everything I told you was exactly what I heard…

As I get older my memory slips more and more, so if anything, more than likely actually left out details… But I didn't add anything to the story

I very often realize that my memory is not quite what it used to be, but I know what I heard.

The thing I'm still a little bit 'foggy on' was the housekeeper's name….

for some reason the name Esmeralda keeps coming to mind. I know she was a Hispanic woman, and I know the information was obtained through a civil deposition….

Oh, to live in a world where I could believe some of what I read!

I was just giving you shit over the speech-to-text turning "to find" into "defined".

Killcen already lives there.

When I was young(er) a genius friend of mine was explaining the mutation of the human race as opposed to the concept of evolution…

First he explained to me how salamanders mutate miles deep in Mammoth caves, no longer having any pigment to their skin, no longer having eyes, because they mutated to adapt to their environment in the pitch-black darkness….

Then he explained why they call white people caucasians…

Then he explained the Mongols and Asians

Then he explained the migration across the Bering straits, and he told me to imagine a Chinese man's face, and next to imagine an Eskimo man's face.

Then he explained the further migration and mutation, and told me to imagine a native American Indians face…

While this went against everything I thought I knew, with each passing word that he spoke, my deep instinctual 'inner self' KNEW EVERY WORD WAS TRUE….

Like I said, if you dig deep enough inside of yourself, and let go of rules and logic, when your brain hears the truth, it's just like the teeth of gears interlocking….

Some people seem so attached to believing in things. Why? It seems to do more harm than good; and, historically speaking, always has.

lol speech to text is frustrating

But not as frustrating as trying to type with the index finger of my right hand, which I completely destroyed with a 15 lb sledge hammer, in an insane attempt to remove my drawing finger from my right hand so I could never draw again.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure I heard it on NPR…

Yes, I have kind of a rule that you avoid the fuck out of adult men that want to spend time with kids other than their own, it's not only generally weird, but dangerous. They should be spending time with family and friends, but due to some personality trait they have a need to be around kids.

Most of them then want to be alone with the target child and use things like the pretense of 'helping out' the targets parents, or taking them on some sort of trip to some cool place.

I don't know if you've ever looked after kids before, but it's energy draining, can get annoying due to them not listening half the time, having to watch them like a hawk so they don't break something or hurt themselves. Like after 2 or 3 hours I'm ready to leave and head to the nearest bar for a beer.

Yet all those child molesters we see have pretty much the exact same MO. Jimmy Savile is another prime example, he even somehow talking NHS staff into letting him have keys to access local hospital through back entrances and then let himself into the childrens ward!

It's only a matter of time until we see a a mass outing of pedophiles in Hollywood, my money is on that Bryan Singer being arrested soon, assuming he hasn't had the kids he molested all killed with 'accidental drug and alcohol overdoses'.

Attached: jimmy.jpg (620x413, 43.07K)

When I heard the radio broadcast (and I wasn't listening to some wacko Alex Jones Art Bell type of bullshit, but at the time I was listening pretty much exclusively to NPR because it never insulted my intelligence) it wasn't really a matter of 'believing' or 'disbelieving'…

Like I said, the teeth of the gears interlocked, and suddenly the whole thing came full circle, and it all made perfectly good sense for the first time…

I know that children are peculiar, and often times if you asked the wrong question you won't get the answer you are seeking….

which explains why they kept asking those kids if Michael Jackson had touched them or had sex with them, and no matter how many times they ask, the boys kept saying "NO"…..

But once the investigators learned about the diarrhea and underwear, and they approached the boys again, the kids realized that they KNEW about that secret, so they opened up about it…

The information about Jackson's penis not being bleached was gleaned accidentally, when one of the boys accidentally let it slip while discussing the topic of diarrhea and underwear…

Then there's the Michael Jackson video where he complains about the police photographing his penis….

And the final tooth of the gear has interlocked

*in a packed, yet silent theater, Neptune stands*

*applauds*

BRAVO !!!

Because we all have to share a set beliefs in order to disagree on something. If you didn’t implicitly believe a moving automobile is dangerous to a human body, for instance, you’d run out into traffic.

The point isn't whether or not he molested those kids

We already have all the information required to form the correct opinion

Kids are a pain in the ass

Anybody who DESIRES to specifically interact with children is questionable at best, and probably needs to be locked away for the rest of their lives, for any number of reasons

I listen to NPR every day, to feel angry. I always get angry when I listen. But if I listen to Democracy Now I actually think a little.