Man wins $273M jackpot, gets call from ex-wife

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — An unemployed New Jersey man who won last Friday's $273 million Mega Millions jackpot said he wants to reward the mystery person who returned the tickets to a store where he'd left them a day earlier.

Mike Weirsky said at a news conference with lottery officials Thursday that he bought the tickets last Thursday at a Quick Check store in Phillipsburg, near the Pennsylvania border, and forgot them there because he was more focused on his cellphone.

Someone found them and gave them to the store to hold. When Weirsky returned on Friday, he verified the tickets were his and store employees returned them.

Lottery officials said Thursday that if the person who found the tickets had held onto them and signed them, they could have claimed the jackpot.

"I'm looking for the guy that handed them in, I want to thank him," Weirsky said. "I'm going to give him something, but I'm going to keep that private."

The 54-year-old says he got divorced last fall and had been a stay-at-home husband for years while his wife worked. He said he'd been looking for work for about a year and hadn't gotten any calls for interviews — until Wednesday, by which time work had ceased to be a priority.

He told a room full of reporters his ex-wife has already reached out to him.

"She just called me today and told me she's taking me back to court."

Weirsky says he's going to "sit back and enjoy" the money. He said the first thing he's going to do is buy a new pickup truck, then buy his mother a new car and pay to remodel her home.
wset.com/news/nation-world/man-wins-273m-jackpot-gets-call-from-ex-wife-03-08-2019

Attached: 72c0cf76-e37c-4b6a-b345-1cdaa44fbacc-large16x9_MegaMillionswife.PNG (986x554, 1.04M)

His ex deserves torture, rape and death.

So this poor man was married, and then divorced, most certainly because his wife did not love him whatsoever…
and then she calls back after he gets rich?

I bet any and every female would do this.

Yes, I don't think females have even a shred of honor. They are wretched fiends, and I don't recommend you EVER show respect to females. They are monsters to be feared.

Feminism has officially failed.

It's over. Females are not our equals. They are slaves.
They are not meant to speak or think.
They are meant to be distributed to each man when she is of breeding age, and then to be used for both procreation and the man's pleasure.

Nothing else suits her, because the female is literally evil.
Their words and actions are both maliciously evil and detrimental to our society, so she must be absolutely enslaved in the most true and dire sense of the word.

the good man should hire a cleaner and get rid of the problem for good

Soon brother, Inshallah
Natural order will return to the world once islamization is complete on the entire globe

$273 million can buy a lot of 'accidents'

With $273mil you could literally buy your own 3rd world country, hell, I would go to SA and buy up lots of land to be used as refugee centers/staging areas for the oppressed whites there. You can buy an awful lot of nig hating mercs with that much cash

Why can’t his ex just move in and take that chunk so they eliminate having to pay lawyers?

Some would shoot her in the face then spend the $273 million on lawyer fees.

I guess I’m the type to want the old bull now that I’ve had the young calf.

Wow so he's just like every other person who ever won the lottery. I'll add two things to that. One: you're just jelly. Two: he looks like he molests young boys.

You come here every day, my wife’s son.

Huh huh nice post Perez Hilton let's sit here an discuss gossip hehe so bazed. Hehe. Xd. Gossip.

You're universe is disgusteng

Some people always talk about how they'd buy an island if they ever won the lottery. Me personally I'd buy three islands. One island I would fill with naked women. The second island is for my personal army to train on. And the third island is where I keep all the missing children.

Attached: 6yxSgxk1U.mp4 (480x360, 1.69M)

Youre universe is disgusting

Yeah but you can probably only fully equip about 100-200 mercs + materiel

80 are good enough.

but island 1 and 3 are the same thing

true news v

congrats duder
you are already past your prime and you cannot even enjoy your money anymore
at least when you fire it up, it will keep you warm

Silly child, you don't have a clue

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

zach, what are you doing here?

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES