The Simpsons pulls Michael Jackson episodes after Leaving Neverland sex abuse allegations

Leaving Neverland continues to have reverberations.

In the aftermath of HBO’s broadcast of the documentary, which features two men alleging Michael Jackson sexually abused them as children, producers of The Simpsons have decided to pull a 1991 episode featuring Jackson from all platforms.
It feels clearly the only choice to make,” executive producer James L. Brooks told the Wall Street Journal, which first reported the story Thursday. Brooks said he and two other executive producers, Matt Groening and Al Jean, “were of one mind on this.”

Jean confirmed the news when contacted by USA TODAY, saying he agreed with the sentiments expressed by Brooks to the Journal. He declined further comment.

Simpsons reruns are primarily available on TV via FXX, a cable network that owns the rights, and syndication. The episode also will be removed from streaming services and future editions of Blu-ray/DVD sets, a process that will take some time, Brooks told the Journal.

Many celebrities, including Ellen DeGeneres and Rosie O’Donnell, have tweeted their support of Wade Robson and James Safechuk, the two men who accuse Jackson in the four-hour film.

Jackson was a guest star in “Stark Raving Dad,” the acclaimed Season 3 premiere. In the episode, Simpsons dad Homer is briefly committed to a mental institution where he meets a balding, heavy-set man who sounds like Michael Jackson and says he is the famed performer even though he looks nothing like him.

Jackson provided the voice of the character, later revealed to be named Leon Kompowsky, although the singer is listed in the episode credits as John Jay Smith. However, Jackson did not sing the birthday tribute that Michael/Leon and Bart Simpson performed for his sister, Lisa.

When asked why the episode hadn’t been pulled after previous abuse allegations against Jackson, Brooks mentioned his acquittal after a 2005 trial.

Brooks said Dad “was a treasured episode” and one of his favourites, but that there is a need to show compassion for Jackson’s alleged victims.

An earlier Simpsons episode, 1997’s “The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson” that featured the World Trade Center, was removed from syndication for a few years after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
thestar.com/entertainment/television/2019/03/08/the-simpsons-pulls-michael-jackson-episode-after-leaving-neverland-sex-abuse-allegations.html

Attached: Capture.JPG (422x271, 28.52K)

This shit is so fucking weird. Anyone else remember his televised star-studded funeral?

Couldn't they just re-record the voice part?

The Simpsons died with Maude Flanders.

Attached: TheLateMaudeFlanders.png (200x597, 92.34K)

Attached: SMG4 3.png (848x473, 1007.16K)

Those worthless kikes are all in it to plunder the remaining Jackson fortunes, further slander the name and sell the public a pedo target, while the world drowns in jewish child abuse.

They needed to milk his image for money after he died, the money must be running out now

Probably this.

It wasn't bad when I was a kid. Shit show for adults.

So should we throw Sonic 3 & Knuckles into the memory hole?
Or any of his music videos?
Or all those records?

Where do we stop?

After killing Apu off, is anyone still shocked or surprised at this?

this

memory holing has become real.
megadrive game 'moonwalker' too.

The Simpsons sucks. It was NEVER relevant.

It is quite relevant since it's one of the longest-running cartoons in history.

Itchy and Scratchy is unironically the only good part of the Simpsons.

longest running = appeals to the lowest common denominator

it's crap

it's worthless

That would make Mayberry RFD the most relevant show in history

That would mean Mickey Mouse & Bugs Bunny are like Citizen Kane

I've never watched anything more than two or three seconds tops of The Simpsons, while changing channels. I'd rather watch dog shit turn white in someone's front yard.

Samefag probably.
It is crap, but the lowest common denominator are the chimps you should be worried about, not the "intellectuals," fag.

as if The Simpsons is for 'intellectuals'

probably not

Attached: 20190309_161927.png (1280x581, 222.12K)

Believing MJ is innocent is like the driving force of the Trump phenomenon, as well as the Qanon bullshit. People decide they want to believe something because it's seductive to them (perhaps they feel powerless), or support a person because they like him, and when confronted with clear evidence that those beliefs are absolutely not true, or that that person is a piece of shit, they choose to stay the course because that's what they want. Arguing that Michael Jackson is innocent isn't about disproving the facts, it's about fighting back against an unwanted reality.

I sincerely believe we need to restructure human societies to account for this phenomenon if we ever hope to progress as a species. It's literally killing us.

MJ has never been proven guilty.
It's possible he was innocent or guilty, without proof people are considered not guilty or innocent.

What facts are there to disprove?
There have been allegations made against Jackson, but what are the facts referenced and what is this reality that's being fought against?

Nice MS Paint Skills.

Attached: nice_MS_Paint_Skills.png (511x299, 16.97K)

They may not even be real, but that does not mean you not obliged to show off compassion.

I bet you think milo isn't a pedo either.

If he hasn't been proven guilty than u have no right to treat him like he was guilty asshole.

I bet you really hate the women in those stories that pop up on here where they falsely accused some poor soul right? Well child abuse allegations are one of the easiest crimes to be falsely accused of just to let you know.

Who's Milo? Milo Yiannoplis? I don't know much about him except that he's a right wing faggot from Breitbart. So for what reasons would I think this Milo, whoever he is, is a pedo in the first place?

bump

time for news

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES