Zuck the Cuck Wants To Scan Facebook Users' Brains And The Goyim Will Simply Love It

>>>/related/9

For those who know Facebook has serious 'boundary issues' when it comes to stealing personal information from its users Mark Zuckerberg’s recent comments at Harvard should get the heart racing.

Zuckerberg dropped by the university last month ostensibly as part of a year of conversations with 'experts' about the role of technological dystopia and enslavement. His nearly two-hour interview with Harvard law school professor Jonathan Zittrain in front of Facebook cameras and a classroom of students centered on the company’s unprecedented position as a town square for perhaps 2 billion people. To hear the young CEO tell it, Facebook was taking shots from all sides—either it was indifferent to the ethnic hatred festering on its platforms or it was a heavy-handed censor deciding whether an idea was allowed to be expressed.

Facebook will establish its own Supreme Court, he told Zittrain, an outside panel entrusted to settle thorny questions about what appears on the platform. “I will not be able to make a decision that overturns what they say,” he promised, “which I think is good.”

[Lets cut past all the garbage and get to the jist] There was this promising new technology, he explained, a brain-computer interface, which Facebook has been researching.

The idea is to have people use their thoughts to navigate intuitively through augmented reality, of-course while violating their most personal safe haven: their brain.

The Harvard audience was a little taken aback by the conversation’s turn, and Zittrain made a law-professor joke about the constitutional right to remain silent in light of a technology that allows eavesdropping on thoughts. “Fifth amendment implications are staggering,” he said to laughter.

Of course, Facebook already follows you around as you make your way through the world via the GPS in the smartphone in your pocket, and, likewise, follows you across the internet via code implanted in your browser. Would we really let Facebook inside those old noggins of ours just so we can order a pizza faster and with more toppings? Zuckerberg clearly is counting on it.

web.archive.org/web/20190311231827/https://www.wired.com/story/zuckerberg-wants-facebook-to-build-mind-reading-machine/

Attached: Zuck the Cuck Wants To Scan Facebook Users' Brains And The Goyim Will Simply Love It.jpg (1200x800, 130.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/02/180222145037.htm
newsweek.com/new-mind-reading-technology-recreates-digital-images-what-youre-thinking-821007
shtfplan.com/headline-news/science-fact-mind-reading-technology-is-now-reality_02012019
zuckermaninstitute.columbia.edu/columbia-engineers-translate-brain-signals-directly-speech
theorganicprepper.com/technology-beam-a-voice-into-your-head/
newsweek.com/new-mind-reading-technology-recreates-digital-images-what-youre-thinking-8210
youtube.com/watch?v=F9ajbpTjiv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is how the modern world works.

If you think there's a 'brain/user interface', you're a fucking idiot

trust the plan

trust the pedophile in the van

JN™ GIVES YOU A NEW ASSIGNMENT:

I need you to create a thread about Zuckerberg's secret ecapse chute.

get on it.

Execute that kike for treason

I said get on it….

NOW

get to work

If you can read you can write.

This is why I'm anti-vaccine. It's a slippery slope from curing polio to mandatory estrogen shots for all white men to cure "toxic masculinity"

but the estro shots will do nothing, have you not seen all those crazy bulldykes out there?

Zuck the Chad. He's managed to enslave the world population through sheer power of will alone :3 So much power! So cute

It's a cliff. Either .gov owns a person or it doesn't. And the question has already been answered; states have declared sovereignty for centuries.

Paranoia is amazing. It will make you believe ANYTHING!!

LoL@ believing that Facebook (or anybody, for that matter) has technology that 'reads your mind'

This is ridiculous, and more embarrassing than the preposterous concepts that people in the 40s & 50s used to develop about 'life in the future'.

grow the fuck up, killcen.

Q: how many centuries have states in America declared sovereignty?

3 centuries?….. 5 ?…… 28?…..

Hive mind slave nation.

Mind-reading algorithm uses EEG data to reconstruct images based on what we perceive

newsweek.com/new-mind-reading-technology-recreates-digital-images-what-youre-thinking-821007

shtfplan.com/headline-news/science-fact-mind-reading-technology-is-now-reality_02012019
zuckermaninstitute.columbia.edu/columbia-engineers-translate-brain-signals-directly-speech

They use this technology regularly with mice you idiot.

Don't worry I'll kill it.

I must destroy the hive mind.

It will not allow me to be who I am supposed to be. Every day it plots and tries to make me ineffective in absolutely ever facet of life. It carrot sticks me with achievement and then allows others to sabotage me whilst everyone ignores it. Even the slightest outburst from me is a serious crime.

I want to murder the entire centralized mind.

I will kill every single one of those fucking computers.

Do you hear me you stupid fucking AI reading this bullshit right now? I'll end you like a thousand solar systems.

Attached: AUG070223._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 72.73K)

And then I'm going to rub it into your face like you do every time I see a wonderwoman outfit hung out empty for the public to see you sick fucking monster

Facebook establishing it's own court is a mockery to the ancients. The council of the supreme Court was ran by a God, the supremacy. Zuckerberg is a blasphomous robot.

You would sooner murder the minds of every human being and spit in the face of the destiny set out by the gods in heaven just to have people scroll through their phone and feed you money.

You deserve to die. Let's see how far we can get.

legit news

Kill all the iphones first, please.

Would never put these things on my head allowing them to fry my brains as they scan my thoughts!

actual news

I see (((they))) are doing their best to slide this too. Wonder why that could be?

Anything becoming mandatory by law is poisonous to individual freedom. We've seen what the (((governments))) do and say, and it only escalates. They want everyone as a non-resisting slave like they did in russia after they murdered the Tsar. 60 million russians followed the tsar to his death after that.
The only way to eliminate diseases is by having a stable population, all the doctors stated from the outset that these previously almost extinct diseases have come from third world immigrants.
Mumps for example, had become almost unheard of, with on average less than 1 case per million people per year. Since 2015/16 when they flooded Europe with shitskin abominations, there have been epidemics of mumps even reaching remote areas. Most young doctors had never seen a case before because it had become so rare.
Same goes for tuberculosis and many other diseases.
They should spend the money on keeping third worlders out of civilisation.

Fuck you lying faggot.

My response is the same:

Mind-reading algorithm uses EEG data to reconstruct images based on what we perceive

newsweek.com/new-mind-reading-technology-recreates-digital-images-what-youre-thinking-8210

And more examples here:

It's becoming allowed because the law doesn't keep up with technology. A company can release this as a virus disguised as herpes and the police will be silent.

Trust me I know this for a fact.

Attached: 6112PRA70ZL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x261, 29.96K)

The voices in your head are called linguistic programming. It's a serious invasion of free will that's circumvented by a combination of oral commands and stimulating by fueled by electromagnetic energy.

There's more to the ringing in your ears than you think.

Attached: 1b3ef0ede6158e9111cc010bbbdbc6bf.jpg (900x1384, 332.57K)

Kodomo no koro yatta koto aru yo

I've done this when I was a kid

Iroaseta kioku da kouhaku bou atama ni

It's a faded memory, a red and white cap on my head

ULTRAMAN! ULTRAMAN SEVEN! Ultraman! Ultraman Seven!

Does anyone have zuckerbergs active employee list for management? No harm will come to them.

Attached: 3264836-3229433-fe1.jpg (1610x1498, 812.64K)

Attached: Superman_Prime_001.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)

I only have a few days left. Do something useful.

Superman will hold him responsible to the supreme law of the land before I am turned into a villian you help.

Villian if you help. God. Damn. Autocorrect.

If anyone knows where they are now saying something.

I'll bring them to justice.

Feel free to donate if you see me. I am unmistakable and I will not kill.

Attached: sketch-1549477221169.png (1920x1440, 2.93M)

Gotta let them if you want to live forever on Zucc’s servers like in Black Mirror.

My x-ray vision is almost back. I can see what you have behind your back. I'm getting really angry.

Attached: sketch-1552455752892.png (2078x1440, 1.89M)

I don't rely on line of sight.

Despite this weakness and the poisoning I will face your enemies.

If anyone knows where zuckerberg maniac is tell me now.

The Zuckerberg maniac. Damn you autocorrect.

Dare I say he is /ourguy/?

I can see through the fucking walls, behind your body, and what's in your pocket.

Attached: sketch-1552456365073.png (1440x1792, 1.15M)

How long must I wait? Someone give me information I can use.

There is steep price for killing wonder woman.

Help me user I have little else

Attached: superman-punch-power-450w-236067724.jpg (450x376, 23.82K)

Let your victory live through me so I can cry.

You have taken the meaning of life from me. I'll show you what it means to be a hero.

Please, help me save your future.

In two days.

Attached: Action1P05.jpg (740x1021, 195.95K)

Ratheon, Boeing, and Raytheon agents maybe there. I'll be there alone on the 15th.

I suggest you avoid this area unless you are steel.

I dont know what they'll have to rival my powers

Or was it 16th???

The Glow Worms are Facebooks biggest sponsors

She was mine if not for you. The arrogant deceivers of gods

You can’t even uninstall it from an unrooted android, can you?

Zig Forums GIVES JN™ A NEW ASSIGNMENT:

We need you to eat the barrel of a revolver.

get on it.

RATIONAL NEWS

bump

wow real news

heard it here firstyoutube.com/watch?v=F9ajbpTjiv8