NZ attacking the Muslims for causing the fear!!!

Source: archive.fo/UTSzN
news.com.au/national/queensland/politics/politician-lashes-out-at-muslims-after-christchurch-shootings-they-are-the-perpetrators/news-story/8e3f11fe73821dc3e65d75432ac76f2e

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (612x788, 328.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/b0z3dn/cctv_captures_an_average_night_out_in_the_uk/
asianews.it/news-en/The-list-of-Christian-churches,-schools,-institutions,-shops-torched-by-the-Muslim-Brotherhood-in-the-last-three-days-28764.html
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6816145/Dramatic-moment-Fraser-Anning-punches-young-man-egged-protest-rally.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember the truck of peace in France?

Attached: 382CE293-E721-4A54-B6F1-30C222F279C3.jpeg (440x800, 25.19K)

Is she flat out?

No kiwis were harmed in the making of this footage.

Attached: 1486665037005.jpg (640x472, 38.89K)

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/b0z3dn/cctv_captures_an_average_night_out_in_the_uk/

and no kiwis were harmed in the making of this footage…. only sand niggers

Attached: 1a02a6c300295891cbbf49e2928cccd9eb5fda710b3a8bc3f4c32a5418570a4e.mp4 (640x360, 2.14M)

fear is the mind killer

that woman screaming "my daughter"
fucking haunts me
i should make it my text alert

Smash the Abrahamist paradigm.
Fuck them all. Edit the hate speech out of the Testaments.

Attached: Abraham.jpg (720x792, 63.41K)

The west is being turned into a 'shithole' country by lefties.

The ANTI-WHITE MEDIA and the abusive POLITICAL LEFT is 100% to blame.

Attached: Brenton Tarrant.png (684x384, 236.13K)

He is right.

Attached: 0071093.png (620x700, 453.2K)

Attached: BASED.png (634x455, 49.28K)

So nothing of value was lost.

Guy's not wrong.

Honkies gonna honk.

this is now a srpski nationalism thread

Attached: tigers.webm (640x480, 7.97M)

This is who we should be backing, with all our resources. One of the few officials in the world who has spoken the very evident truth and called the emperor out for being naked.

joos poisoned my well(after i shit in it)

reported(for the added music)

Islamophobia. It's like calling native americans europhobes because they objected to european settlement and were afraid of their way of life and the future of their people. Islamophobia. What a joke.

I dont like muslims, but the guy that killed them is a pussy, thinking hes a big man while killing women and old men that couldnt defend themselves. The only thing that he did is that he just embarrased us right wingers more, fuck him

Is this finally, at long last, the tipping point?

Exactly how big is your nose?

Yeah exactly like the global debate on islam when link related happens, right?

asianews.it/news-en/The-list-of-Christian-churches,-schools,-institutions,-shops-torched-by-the-Muslim-Brotherhood-in-the-last-three-days-28764.html

We are already better. We tolerate their religion. Saying the opposite is like saying the car is a suicide device because someone causes accidents DAILY.

You may worship whatever, but when you get to the political side, playing the age old islamic "conquest by womb" game will eventually meet the guys who see through you, and then things get really really ugly. The puppet masters know this but think they can control and profit from this, or, more likely, have very good shelters and a satanic hate for the rest of us. We'll see.

Shooting sprees are fairly mundane at this point aren't they? Maybe a few half-assed copy cats and some retaliations. Life goes on.

meet
- that confuses a lesson in theology for actual killing.
- that if Christ was real Judaism and Islam are anti christ, and if he wasn't, christianity worships a man, so lumping them together as being abrahamic is like lumping together restaurants by the shape of the door.

I see the three mono religions meme is still strong.

Does anyone know where I can see the full footage?

Whilst I agree no one should be murdered it does make me think- these people of this religion hate us yet they move to our countries and take from our welfare systems happily. Then they praise when one of our daughters in a short skirt is raped (this is a true story in Australia! A father of one of the gang rapists from Bankstown who is a Muslim Lebanese Doctor here in our country actually said the Australian girls were dressed like sluts & therefore deserved it! His son & many, many of his sons friends raped several 14 year old Australian girls they kidnapped off the streets) and we all know it’s only a matter of time before an internal revolution occurs. We don’t need to worry about protecting our shores or skies from
Invaders because we have let so many people who despise & look down on OUR CULTURE IN OUR COUNTRY yet keep coming here non-stop (begs the question - WHY?!) into our countries in the western world that they will take us from the inside. As awful as I sound I’m starting to get sick of pussy footing around n walking on eggshells so that I don’t get hate poured my way or hurt by the very people that I’ve welcomed into my community whilst they plan my demise…. and the truth is - their religion looks down on us as western societies. They don’t agree with how we live & what we believe in. And unlike other religions they believe in martyrdom- in a way that is conducive to suicide plots & huge acts of violence.

I DO have friends that are Muslim but they Concern me sometimes with the things they come out with sometimes…. they obviously don’t even realise they are doing it or saying it…. but their parents have conditioned them to judge us. Whilst they reside in the very countries of the people they judge on a daily.

Why come somewhere filled with people you don’t especially like? Seriously- why?
Because maybe, you think YOU & YOUR religion could perhaps make it better? And how do you make that happen? I think we all know the answer to this. An internal revolution. Planned for decades and actioned in massive proportions on GO-day worldwide.

Maybe I’m wrong…

But what I’m NOT wrong about is this: I’ve watched (on the news & places like Live Leak etc…) hundreds of Christians being lined up, forced to kneel and then their heads cut off… sometimes slowly hacked off with a pocket knife in some heinous videos… in the name of Islam. Those videos are still easily & widely available everywhere on the net & there is NO uproar about them being watched or shared.

So why is it different with this? If anyone can explain it to me I’m all ears & always open to learning!

I will say though- Rest In Peace to all those who lost their lives yesterday… I’m so sorry for everyone’s loss, I truly am. It should never have occurred… but it did occur for a scary real reason- because we have allowed this Islamic terrorism to keep occurring across the world & people have started taking matters into their own hands. DISGUSTING & NOT OKAY. But it’s happened… and destroyed so many lives. So, what are we going to do about it? How can we come together - all religions & races and stop this blood shed? We should all be allowed to pray as we want and how & where we want & with whoever we want to & to whoever we want to…. how can we pray without the need for judgement & mass murders?

I want to watch the footage as I am interested. Maybe I’m weird. But it fascinates me. I don’t LIKE seeing stuff like that but I guess in a way it enables me to understand the craziness of it… when you just read about it you don’t really get the full emotional gist of what occurred - if that even makes sense. So, if anyone could link me to it- I’d appreciate it. And no, I don’t have access to the dark web (no admin rights on the laptop I’m using this week).

So delete the whole thing? have you read it? its all shit like that you dumb fag

Why wouldnt them? if I told you you can move to saudi arabia to live for free off the state forever in a western enclave where you only see and talk with people like you, and nobody can say jack shit about you but praise or else they get censored for hate speech, wouldn't you take the offer? come on be honest.

Personally I think the biggest issue was not forcing them to assimilate and live to the same standards, I blame the regressive leftards for this

> kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Now has turned into a torrent that gives you both the 16min video footage and the manifest.

link or archive?

now this

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6816145/Dramatic-moment-Fraser-Anning-punches-young-man-egged-protest-rally.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Attached: c36f0c884be1a.jpg (504x470, 72.21K)

Attached: Fraser Anning egged.mp4 (636x356, 398.88K)

Religion of peace, monseur.

赶中国两会, 薄熙来周永康🐯

Fixed it for you

I'm actually really impressed that he acknowledged this. Based Senator Fraser.

Attached: yes it is.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

Bravo sir

Attached: image-1-1.png (1122x749, 212.59K)

That brenton faggot got his weapon taken from him at thw second mosque. Then he started running away while the guy tried to shoot brton, but he didnt know how to pull a trigger lmao. What a girl this burton guy is

Your bait is really weak, kid. Go suck Mohammad's dick, it'll taste like a 7yo boy's asshole.

Attached: 1537753401076.gif (644x472, 3.38M)

triggering cucks like you was a public service

9/11/2001 FEAR HOW ABOUT FUCKING MASS MURDER!!!!