POS rapes ex-girlfriend for 2 days

wsbtv.com/news/local/gbi-arrests-former-north-georgia-detention-officer-on-rape-charges/929599787

A former Murray County detention officer was arrested Friday on rape charges by the GBI.

Kirk Taylor Martin, 28, of Acworth, is accused of sexually assaulting a woman from Thursday afternoon until Friday morning, the GBI said in a news release.

He faces charges of rape, aggravated sexual battery, aggravated assault (family violence), criminal attempt to commit sodomy, false imprisonment and hindering an emergency call, the release said.

Martin worked as a jailer from March 2017 until he was fired in April 2018, according to Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council (POST) records.

Murray County sheriff's Deputy Chief Jimmy Davenport told the Dalton Daily Citizen-News that Martin was fired after multiple violations of jail policy. Those included giving an inmate the wrong prescription medication among other procedural issues.

Attached: 6hpcv7ynl5m21.jpg (608x1080, 90.98K)

I hope the bitch gets sentenced to GBH for all that scratching.

think about the fact that if she hadn't wasted thousands of dollars on nail polish in her life should could have bought a derrienger and saved the state the cost of housing him.

such a fierce kitten..

Not beating or disabling(tying them up) the meatholes unconscious before surprise sex—-what a noob.

maybe he liked the way she squirmed

The slut will have rape fantasies now. The combination of life in danger, not knowing what will happen next, fear and physical abuse make cunts gush. Sluts crave that stuff.

"Nah"

but but TOXIC MASKULANITY!!

fucking make them cry like a fountain

hello

women in general crave it because its part of evolution to make the human race breed. every girl ive been with has either wanted to experiment with rape fantasies or was full blown into it. woman are programmed to want to be raped.its how humans reproduced since the dawn of man. these days society tries to make it a bad thing and shameful which is why now theres woman that hide it or are scared about it

That's one night, not two days.

How dumb is she to assume the he would let her go?

That's not even 1 day let alone 2.

The fuck kinda of women are you dating? dude no girl has wanted me to pretend to rape her. Stop picking up chicks at BDSM clubs ya twat

sage negated

Macro Evolution is a Fraud and a Lie.

All my exes wanted me to be rough with them in bed. I surprised most of them by offering them that rough sex without even asking.
And one was even drunk/unconscious gang raped by 11 when she was 18-19 and she would come in an instant every time I would fuck her rough (at 27). Seemed that trauma triggered her sexuality even more.
Looks like you're not the Alpha Fux but the Beta Bux type of soy boy. They used you as an emotional tampon, douche.

Saying a women likes to be raped because she wants a rape fantasy with her BF is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Those are two different things. The trust, dominance, etc. by someone she trusts (her bf) compared to some asshole stranger saying she wants this is, well, just ignorant. No one wants to be raped. You guys are confusing a biological desire of yours with theirs.

I don't see "rough sex" or even "gangbang" under the men's favorites, buddy.

Attached: 5c7a8ad10ceb10fc14cbd60682703d60482e65093b2d76922855007f73f771c5.png (620x893, 52.37K)

So true. Sluts are property, not human beings.

Based on that retarded tweet in the image alone I hope the guy gets cleared of all charges.

MindGeek and all their subsidiaries can put whatever results they want on top

this, all day

Just like August 2018 till now (March 2019) is "two years".

OP is a faggot and WSB is run by idiots.

Just remember to give your wife's son the same advice.

its usually the fucked up thots that want it, tbh user.

Attached: 3D48BFC6-16D4-4100-AFD6-1716422F8428.gif (280x358, 2.53M)

HIPPITY HOPPITY
WOMEN ARE PROPERTY

He is a detention officer, after all, just putting theory into practice.

This user gets it

Because they deleted all similar categories, and people don't bother searching for the remaining scraps.

ATTN MYSTERYGANG

POTUS

why?

why space force?

how come space?

whys come democrats always gotta dress up like a monster n' do crime?

TRUMP SHIP

(flat earth w/ postmodernism) - - - - - >[TRUMP SHIP] - - - > (haley's comet)

CALLING ALL PATRIOTS

PLAN BIG IF TRUE IS GO

MIX GRAMGRAM PILLS AND VODKA FOR TICKET ON TRUMP SHIP

okay but hows come why jews?

TOP LEVEL SECRET FACTS- LOOK AT THIS FOX NEWS ARTICLE

p e l o s í

WIGGLEJIGGLE

To whomever bumped this from the end of the catalog: FUCK YOU
Sincerely URAFAGGOT