Aussie sen who blamed Muslim immigration for NZ massacre punches teen in head after getting egged

Queensland senator Fraser Anning is being investigated by police after being egged while speaking at a political meeting at Moorabbin in Melbourne's south-east.

Footage of the incident shows a young man watching Senator Anning from the sidelines before he starts filming with his mobile phone, and then smashes the egg on the back of the senator's head.

In response, Senator Anning swings two punches at the young man, at least one of which connects with the young man's head.

A staffer for Senator Anning then separates the senator from the young man, while supporters of the senator tackle his attacker to the ground.

The young man was later led away by police.

A Victoria Police spokesman said officers arrested a 17-year-old boy from Hampton who was released pending further inquiries.

A fundraising page has already been set up to collect donations to cover the teenager's legal fees and to buy "more eggs".

Victoria Police said the incident is being investigated "in its entirety" including Senator Anning's actions.
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-16/fraser-anning-egged-in-melbourne-while-speaking-to-media/10908650

Attached: NOLm_eggboiblur_2503_512k.mp4 (512x288, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/austarlian-prime-minister-suggest-fraser-anning-be-charged-punching-egg-boy-after-new-zealand-comments-810452ff7ed4/
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12213889
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Australians do, on average, have a much much much much muuuuuch lower IQ than the typical Brit, American, or kiw

fuck off walkaboot

no, here's scientific evidence

You can clearly hear the politician saying “come here you fucken mongrel you little cunt”

Make sure that Gofund me covers a new set of chompers for Junior.

Attached: 23EF78F9-715B-455D-8CF6-EA1EFE1E3055.jpeg (1000x1000, 294.98K)

Little faggot deserved to get punched.

Attached: 1552759459348.png (462x384, 274.44K)

Attached: 1552757676432.jpg (1023x1503, 574.34K)

The fucken mongrel little cunt took a pix

He got a pix of his getting face smacked,,,gold

unpixilated

Attached: 4c9735cbe613172692b45974517945dd400a5383c7b10a65f683c5bf496072c9.mp4 (960x540, 3.17M)

Australian prime minister says far-right senator should be charged for punching ‘egg boy’

thinkprogress.org/austarlian-prime-minister-suggest-fraser-anning-be-charged-punching-egg-boy-after-new-zealand-comments-810452ff7ed4/

The Australian prime minister is coming to the defense of the so-called “egg boy,” who egged a far-right senator after he blamed last week’s attack on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, on Muslim immigration to the country.

Fraser Anning, a senator from Queensland, Australia punched the 17-year-old William Connolly, after the teen cracked an egg on his head during a news conference on Saturday.

The egg-smash protest was in response to Anning’s statement following the shootings, in which he said, “The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place.”

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison condemned Anning’s “appalling” and “ugly” remarks, which he said have “no place in Australia.” Morrison added that “the full force of the law should be applied” to the far-right senator for hitting the teen.

“I want to absolutely and completely denounce the statements made by Senator Anning… on this horrendous terrorist attack, with issues of immigration, in his attack on Islamic faith specifically,” Morrison said.

Anning has not backed away from his comments, but actually doubled down on the notion that Muslim immigration was the cause of the Christchurch attack during a speech to about 100 of his supporters on Saturday, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.

"The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place."

DUH. Deliberate destabilization!
Governments love these terror attacks.
Now give up those guns, goyim, no more alternative media for you either! We'll take charge of what you can/cannot see!

Zig Forums BTFO AS USUAL
Ahahahahahaa! and those faggot tranny nigger lovers think they'd win a civil war.

Most fucked up thing is that the Australian government is thinking of charging the Senator with a crime INSTEAD of arresting the kid for assaulting a Senator! What the fuck!?

Regardless of the senator's statement; the kid is in the wrong 100%. Statements are words; assault is assault. Simple

A C C E L E R A T E
G A S G A S G A S

Retarded kid.

the senator is a right wing bigot, so he automatically is in the wrong

Kid got slapped. Slapped like a bitch. Too bad he didn't have a father to do it for him growing up, maybe he wouldn't act like a bitch and get slapped like a bitch by a politician.

This kid is a cuck for muslims

It's on everyone's mind.
The inevitable conclusion.
The sign of the times.
The true meaning of the end times.

Everyone was in it together.
We all had the same thought.
Every calculation, every rationale,
Every single datapoint lead to the same thought.

We all sang with a smile, as we loaded our guns.
We took the shovels off the handles and replaced them with knives.
We took our belts off and tied on little razors,
We replaced our sanity with murder, and finally the killing had begun.

And we all went on together for the conclusion of humanity.
The governments all lied, and the religions did too.
The society was a lie, and at this point, everyone knew.
So the one conclusion we were drawn to began to sap our sanity.

It was finally time.

Finally time. Finally time!

Finally time to just start killing everyone! EVERYONE!
I won't be the first. And it won't even be you. There's no one to blame.
We'll see it start to escalate, slowly at first, the military does this as their job, you know, so it's not like it's out of place.
And then more and more and more will come, everyone's in it together now, and we're all going insane!

A concerned mother will look at all the bodies, and go to the police,
She'll ask meekly, "Sir, what will you do with these?"
And the policeman will smile nicely, pulling out his gun,
But his laughter did not stop, as he shot her again and again, simply for fun.

The prime minister of our land, and even the queen as well,
Asked simply for order, for us all to line up nicely.
But the face she had on was amusing, as her eyebrows went too high,
Her smile was pulled tight as she started to massacre the people, hundreds at a time.

But she wasn't alone, no one was, because everyone was dying.
And better yet: Everyone was killing, and it was the truest joy.
Nobody was spared the lust, not men, not women, not children,
The little children would pick up the tiniest knives, and stab stab stab!

The most simple conclusion, the one thing we all had to do.
All at the same time in unison, we knew the day had arrived.
Yes, it all happened in just a single day, that wonderful conclusion,
Perhaps a year or three from now, no one truly knows the date,
However when it happens, we know it would never again abate.

But it all happened at once. Everyone looked around and decided:
The day is finally here. Killing day has finally dawned.
The smile was on everyone's face as they were coming home from work.
They thought simply: "I think I'm done working now, as there's nothing left to do."
"We've poisoned the land, the air, the water, the trees, and there is no future. It's time to simply end this, before we suffer more."

They looked around, and realized everyone was thinking the same thing.
Everyone had a special sparkle in their eyes, a smile on their face.
Everyone saw each other and began to rush home with delight.
They had to prepare their weapons, for the coming of the night.

The greatest minds of the century pondered what to do.
These wise scientists suddenly knew what to do.
They built a machine, a killing machine,
A robot that has a gun. The robot began to move, and then went door to door, bringing everyone a weapon. A special weapon for each person, delightfully unique, each person was armed now, and filled with deranged glee.

People looked around, and all they saw were enemies.
The inevitable conclusion of the 21st century had finally been reached.
Not Mars, not Venus, certainly not happiness,
The one single conclusion was simple: Everyone is an enemy, and they all have to die.

Yes, everyone is an enemy, and everyone has to die.

you must die user, for posting this

and thats a good thing

baste.

lil cunt swung on him. i hope security peeled off his toenails with a pair of pliers and fed them to him one by one.

The lil mongrel cunt was literally bitch-slapped

Attached: images.jpeg (233x216, 10.07K)

'Egg Boy' to donate money raised for him towards victims of Christchurch attack
"Egg Boy" is going to donate most of the money raised for him towards the victims of the Christchurch mosque attacks.

Seventeen-year-old Will Connolly, who refers to himself as the "Egg Boy", cracked a raw egg over disgraced Australian politician Fraser Anning's head.

The egging came after Anning made victim-blaming comments in the wake of Christchurch mosque shootings.

This prompted the creation of a GoFundMe page to raise funds for his legal fees (and more eggs), which has so far raised close to $42,000.

However, the person who created the page said Connolly had got in touch with him and said that "he is committed to sending a majority of the money to the victims of the Christchurch terrorist attacks, and he only plans on keeping 48% for personal suffering".

After Connolly was released without being charged, he spoke out on Twitter:"I am proud to be known as 'eggboy', and I hope to carry a fertilized egg within my artificial created roo pouch one day"

He also iterated:"Don't egg politicians. You get tackled by 30 bogans at the same time," he said in a video. "I learnt the hard way."

He also revealed on Twitter that: "This was the moment I felt so proud to exists as a human being. Let me inform all you guys, Muslims are not terrorists and terrorism has no religion. All those who consider Muslims a terrorist community have empty heads like Anning."

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern for the first time on Sunday joined the public condemnation of 'Egghead' Anning.

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12213889

Attached: SM4LI3F55FFZJAWFCLLPZE2W4I.jpg (620x345, 24.56K)

EGGZACTLY ™

Hmm, and my dad always said not to throw the first punch. Guess the dero cunt was wrong then.

Why didn't he shotgun the cunt?

Attached: operation_lemming_04.png (320x256, 1.03K)

:v