Deliberate Destabilization: After Mosque Shooting NZ Despots Censoring Internet, Banning Guns

Less than a day after a terrorist attack at two mosques that left 49 people dead and several fighting for their lives, New Zealand Prime Despot Jacinda Ardern said she will change gun laws of the country, with the prime minister noting that the New Zealand government is now looking at banning semi-automatic weapons (regardless the shooter somehow got a hold of and used a full auto).

“While the nation grapples with a form of grief and anger that we have not experienced before, we are seeking answers,” Ardern said during a Saturday morning news conference in Wellington, cited by Bloomberg. “I can tell you one thing right now, our guns laws will change."

"While work is being done as to the chain of events that lead to both the holding of this gun license and the possession of these weapons, I can tell you one thing right now. Our gun laws will change." Ardern said adding that

archive.fo/1ctDH
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/new-zealand-change-gun-laws-after-mosque-shooting

New Zealand authorities have reminded citizens that they face up to 10 years in prison for "knowingly" possessing a copy of the New Zealand mosque shooting video - and up to 14 years in prison for sharing it. Corporations (such as web hosts) face an additional $200,000 ($137,000 US) fine under the same law.

Copies of Tarrant's livestream, along with his lengthy manifesto, began to rapidly circulate on various file hosting sites following the attack, which as we noted Friday - were quickly scrubbed from mainstream platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Scribd. YouTube has gone so far as to intentionally disable search filters so that people cannot find Christchurch shooting materials - including footage of suspected multiple shooters as well as the arrest of Tarrant and other suspects.

On Saturday, journalist Nick Monroe reported that New Zealand police have warned citizens that they face imprisonment for distributing the video, while popular New Zealand Facebook group Wellington Live notes that "NZ police would like to remind the public that it is an offence to share an objectional publication which includes the horrific video from yesterday's attack. If you see this video, report it immediately. Do not download it. Do not share it. If you are found to have a copy of the video or to have shared it, you face fines & potential imprisonment."

Along with the censorship of online materials and investigation of content sharing platforms such as BitChute and Zig Forums - where the shooter posted a link to the livestream of his attack, social discussion service Dissenter has been blocked in New Zealand. Created by the people behind Twitter competitor Gab.ai - Dissenter is a browser extension which pops up a third-party comments section for any website where people can discuss content outside of the control of the website owner.

Getting reports that New Zealand ISPs have banned t.co/3NwGyCZbgI until it is “censorship compliant,” despite the fact that Dissenter was in no way involved with this week’s tragic events in NZ. pic.twitter.com/IbL3s0gp1D

— Dissenter.com is by Gab (@getongab) March 16, 2019

Update: Shortly after this article published, we were informed that ZeroHedge is unable to be reached by Votafone customers.

Well I just turned on the VPN and Zerohedge is now available. So there we have it - censorship is in full swing here in New Zealand! pic.twitter.com/o2VPDsZNLb

— VOOM (@kylenz99) March 17, 2019

archive.fo/OLJ1d
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/nz-threatens-10-years-prison-possessing-mosque-shooting-video-web-hosts-warned

Attached: After Mosque Shooting NZ Despots Censoring Internet, Banning Guns.png (1001x471, 66.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zWAsq04q93I
abcnews.go.com/ABCNews/zealand-man-22-arrested-allegedly-distributing-video-mosque/story?id=61742270
kiwifarms.net/threads/2019-03-17-new-zealand-police-we-would-like-to-preserve-any-posts-and-technical-data-including-ip-addresses-email-addresses-etc.54376/page-4
twitter.com/Leviticus19_18/status/1107136308563116032
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1107138525055647744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The banned video is on TPB right now, so before you ask for it, just get any P2P client or look on the torrent sites and you can find it.

I'll link a magnet for it (for those who wish to see it):
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a376d99b64127ccb2be0a81c06cda4a60cfc6f3f&dn=Brenton+Tarrant&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80

Banned to cover up special FX mistakes? Seems like my guess. Now I gotta download and frame by frame.i swear this FF was inspired by hardcore Henry. The way he throws the shotgun in the beginning is just too cinematic

I believe this may have been staged too. And if that is the case, this is a beta test for the rest of the Western world…. they will come for the internet and guns at the same time!!

They love these kinds of events to power grab.

Attached: f96ee98504f800ea7dedadb9fd9f4aa296d0f147b4bd547365dbf5e930235c20.png (462x384, 219.86K)

They are brainwashing your children in the government schools.

They forcefully take your children and brainwash them. They wipe away our culture and brainwash them to obey.

It happened to you. It's why you once thought nihilism, depression, helplessness, and submissiveness was normal.

They brainwash the children, and it happened to you.

BLACK PEOPLE: THE ETERNAL CRISIS ACTORS

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE WHITE.

I agree fellow Nazi. Nothing happens in real life that isn't staged and even if it did happen it would only benefit the Jews. That is why I agree that you and I and our fellow Nazis should never do anything in real life.

Wow, up to 10 years for possession of video. Islam has conquered the west. It's over.

This will not stop anything. This will push more people to the right and cause more fear.

IT IS OBVIOUS WHEN A WHITE PERSON DOES IT, IT GETS TREATED DIFFERENTLY. POOR WHITE PEOPLE. HOLD FAST.

Attached: df2d283334d635f0.jpg (646x514, 71.85K)

real news bump

mm

youtu.be/zWAsq04q93I

abcnews.go.com/ABCNews/zealand-man-22-arrested-allegedly-distributing-video-mosque/story?id=61742270

"New Zealand Police are asking for personally identifying information of people talking about the video" Pt. 3

kiwifarms.net/threads/2019-03-17-new-zealand-police-we-would-like-to-preserve-any-posts-and-technical-data-including-ip-addresses-email-addresses-etc.54376/page-4
twitter.com/Leviticus19_18/status/1107136308563116032
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1107138525055647744

FUCK YEAH The free West!!1!!!1111111

That is going to show it those Chinks, what a free and democratic society is!

I'm waiting to see if John Young has the balls to post this video, he has had some gull in the past posting other banned material but so far no show. I DID send him a link via a temporary disposable email.

What is Kiwifarms and how does this connect to the killer? They were distributing the video?

bumping true news

actual news

The banned video is on TPB right now, so before you ask for it, just get any P2P client or look on the torrent sites and you can find it.