Massive HAARP Weather Warfare Against America Underway By Treasonous Despots

A few days ago, there was a bizarre weather anomaly, which the media is calling a 'Bomb Blizzard'…
cbsnews.com/news/bomb-cyclone-colorado-blizzard-winter-storm-ulmer-denver-colorado-springs-colorado-state-patrol-corporal-daniel-groves-killed-2019-03-14/

before I tell you the strange circumstances revolving the weather anomaly, let me Begin by telling you that right now Nebraska and middle America are completely flooded, with lots and lots of people missing. What's really strange is that Nebraska is wide open and flat, but somehow there is flooding that reaches over the tops of buildings…
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/16/nebraska-flooding-worst-50-years-following-bomb-cyclone-storm/3184806002/

Our demonic treasonous government is using the Trillions they got from the recent budget KILLING more Americans off via chemtrails & HAARP weather warfare!!! Hey, they can't grab the guns, right? Why not flush away everything and kill some of us off then!? DESPOTS!!

This particular weather system was unlike any seen before. I saw a map of the jet stream and wind currents across the entire United States, and from all four corners, the winds were being pulled into the center of the country, and that's where a giant whirlpool vortex was located.

There were absolutely no normal jet stream wind currents, and all of the wind was being pulled directly into the center of America.

Imagine a gigantic whirlpool made out of air.

Nebraska is wide open and flat… But it's deep underwater right now.

HAARP

This just in! Home Of Strategic Command And Some Of The USAF's Most Prized Aircraft Is Flooding

It looks like at least five planes were left at the base—four RC-135s and an E-4B. Even the fuel storage facilities and satcom array areas are under water.

archive.ph/OYFLk

Anyway, I will repeat in these storms are supposed to generate out of Trinidad Colorado, not New Mexico and then form over Kansas. I have been watching this for weeks as the readers know, and I can tell you that the Arctic jet is returning next week……….but the temperatures are going to be in the 40's now and not 20 below. I told you that the sun is killing HAARP and this last genocide storm is all the smoke that the Weather Mods can generate. Going to flood like Noah, but who cares about that shit when you got leg alerts in South Dakota.

The bombogenesis will detonate over Central Plains and bring almost every weather hazard possible at once. Severe thunderstorms are expected to hit south Texas to eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, which includes the potential for tornadoes.

archive.ph/OyxgJ

Attached: Massive Weather Warfare Against America Underway By Treasonous Despots.png (566x353, 355.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geoengineeringwatch.org/an-extensive-list-of-patents/
archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What they are trying to do is get RID of the old America, so they can re-build it in their subversive technocratic desires where everything is "upgraded" and bugged, revamped with all kinds of Big Tech "smart" utilities and crap for when all the new residential and buildings must be re-built. MAKE NO MISTAKE, THEY ARE NOW WIPING OUT THE OLD AMERICA.

TOTAL TREASON!

The sooner the US economy completely collapses, the better.

Interesting post. We will have teams on the ground to assist out civilians, and Patriots. The teams are mobilizing and preparing for relief efforts, and resupplying our men and women on the ground. Do not lose faith, for in the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil, for I have my Rod and my Staff to comfort me.

The rising water has reduced stores and homes to rubble and ripped off a long chunk of a highway bridge, according to photos posted on Twitter by Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts. Ranchers posted images on social media of their cattle being dug out of snowdrifts or stranded in fields.

The flooding has all but blocked access to some small communities along the river, where potable drinking water has become scarce as the flood has contaminated wells, Wight said.

Ricketts visited several flooded communities on Saturday and wrote on Twitter that he witnessed “unbelievable devastation.”

-reuters.com

This is obviously deliberate weather warfare, the treason cannot be more blatant and absolute. THEY ARE WIPING OUT THE OLD AMERICA.

If this comes around my neck of the woods, and wipes out everything I worked so hard to prepare for, I'm going to place a gun to my skull … and blow my brains ALL OVER THE FUCKING WALL!!!!!!!

I got to take a break from this news again. I'm getting massive urges to drink and thats not good, plus I'm nearly out of breath right now. Talk to you anons later.

Haha. Pathetic.

What if mother nature is sick and tired of our shit? Makes more since then people being able to perfectly control the weather in one geographical area of the planet and not expect it to effect the rest of the planet. Hint: that's not possible.

Geo-engineering is 100% possible and has been tested since the 1930s. Just do your research, even the Chinese government admits they cloud seed to create rainfall. With HAARP they can manipulate atmospheric conditions too. The USAF has documents on this and much more, you can also scroll through HUNDREDS of patents going back to the 1930s on weather modification technologies. OPEN SECRET.

Don't laugh. This is actually common after natural disasters. Some people do end up killing themselves over lost family members and/or homes. Especially if you put decades of hard earned money and work into making your dream castle all to have it blown away.

The atmosphere moves. Cloud seeding is only a way to get it to rain. It's not a secret I remember it being taught in Earth Sciences. All it dose is seed the clouds with moisture so it's more likely to rain. It doesn't even guarantee it will rain. The atmosphere has to be just right. We can't make it flood, the sun to cool off, or the poles to shift. That's just bad luck it karma, in retrospect possibly karma.

IF this was bad karma it would have hit Washington DC. Notice how all the geo-engineered "super storms" are ALWAYS focused on the most conservative, self-sufficient areas and NEVER against wealthy leftist cities or areas that politicians may reside in.

Coincidence? I think not!!

White niggers will believe anything.

loool

Well maybe you deserve the same fate as the other victims of this genocidal attack. But keep in mind all these people did nothing wrong and nothing bad to you. Laughing at this just goes to prove how shallow and cruel some people are here. Enjoy this nightmare of a world while it lasts, because in the end you'll all be bankrupted and in misery as well. And just remember, you laughed at it, and so the world will likely laugh back at you too.

its about money…election time is coming and they have tons of demonrat candidates to push and lots of planning to steal votes many illegals to take care of for their votes protesters to pay and FF to stage…insurance payouts+disaster funds+donations+government relief funds=plenty of money to funnel to their pockets..population control/mind control is added bonus

by superheating specific targeted areas of the ionosphere with microwaves, they have successfully tested their ability to create or nullify weather systems, either using weather as a weapon, or clearing bad weather to support military ground activities

Eat shit, Killcen, you scared little paranoiac.

I'm just going to blow my brains out PERIOD

just because

Just simply reading this thread. putting gun in mouth now.

/killcen/ is a frightened man

simple as that

can't face that cold ground, with the hungry worms

He should mentally prepare for what is inevitable at this point.

I M P O R T A N T U P D A T E :

they just discovered the maniac
behind the bomb blizzard

Attached: PicsArt_03-18-04.58.43.jpg (1024x681, 181.21K)

He's Comin' To Getcha, Killcen !!

P R E P A R E ! ! !

Attached: PicsArt_03-18-05.18.07.gif (640x424, 1018.35K)

Climate change as a result of pollution and fossil fuels

Climate change as a result of secret government funded super-weapon used against it's own people because… reasons…

Attached: 128769840482.jpg (201x199, 19.76K)

Themesong to the End Of The World

I don't remember this thread having anything to do with CLIMATE CHANGE

It's not that it's been proven; it's that it is way too fishy that all they have to demonstrate its causal mechanism is computer modeling, in other words mathematically.

So they take this "proof," and recommend an impressive array of necessary policies and taxation regimes.

This second thing is just Dahboo777-tier bullshit/conjecture.

We know about your weather modification mass murdering pigs: