Christchurch terror attack: Kiwis begin to voluntarily return their semiautomatic rifles

A number of gun owners have voluntarily given up their semi-automatic rifles in the wake of the Christchurch terror attack and the Government's announcement that it will ban these weapons.

Multiple people have taken to social media to post about giving up their guns.

John Hart, a farmer and Green Party member from the Wairarapa, says he took his semi-automatic rifle into the police station earlier today where he dropped it off "no questions asked".

Given the current climate and the presence of armed forces outside the police station, Hart said he went in first to check on the process and then returned with his rifle. "I didn't want to just rock up with a rifle," he told the Herald.

He said the process is very straightforward. "I literally just signed a form and handed it in".

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213947

Attached: 2237750900_c16d2d13e3.jpg (500x333, 79.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTO1E3QO7CU&list=LLKKWn8sZcUB4Xh8kGCRHLrQ&t=0s&index=12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy Fucking Shit.

When the muzzies come for you your only defense is to bend over

gg now you have no weapon and signed up to the government's shit list.

Fucking hell i used to respect kiwi for killing and eating enemy kiwis

What fucking cucks!

Attached: 100%_okay.jpg (808x960, 90.83K)

Watch out Sweden, looks like the Kiwis are going to overtake your position as king of cuckoldry.

Attached: We're reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldnt even be possible.jpg (480x502, 17.71K)

Yeah, sure. Do exactly what that cunt wanted like good little boys. I really want to blame the social media and government for how this has been treated.

Well thats that! There goes NZ down the SUBJUGATED SHITHOLE.

What number exactly? Is it even a positive, non-zero integer? I'm betting it's an irrational number.

Guess bending was the better optionโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

disgusting losers. What will they do when they are attac? how will they defend?

It's fake news designed to make you think they're actually doing it. they are not.

Attached: onelaone.png (1366x763, 1.21M)

Attached: New-Lynn-Jew-Hoarding.jpg (2560x1920, 1.75M)

HERE'S WHY THERE ARE NEWS STORIES LIKE THIS AFTER A MASS SHOOTING FALSE FLAG
The liberal Jew media uses a prop as ONE single example of someone giving their guns up and acts as if a bunch of people are coming together and doing it. They want the sheep to follow the herd and surrender their arms. Some of the stupid, liberal ones will but only the smarter Conservative ones will refuse. Then they can use the prop as an example of selflessness and accuse anyone else who doesn't surrender their arms as selfish and supporting killers.

KIKES ALWAYS RELEASE THESE PRE-SET STORIES AFTER A DISASTER

Kikes this kikes that. Get a fucking job๐Ÿ˜ก

Oh shit. If it aint true now, the politicians will be crackin down, no doubt.

Another country I'm never going to now.

FYI this is supposed to be believable.

Thems what trades their guns for security will have neither, what they will.

I am an Atheist We don't go around killing people just because we don't agree with them. We make fun of them of course. Anyone over the age of 10 that still believes in fairy tales like Santa Claus, werewolves, vampires, gods, or demons, is a fucking idiot. They are fun to ridicule, but we don't go around killing them. They kill us though. Been doing it for centuries. The Christians and Muslims are especially well known for it. So, here is my solution. Anyone that goes to any church is banned from owning fire arms and from voting. You should be required to differentiate fantasy from reality to be permitted to vote. And since atheists don't go around killing theists but theists are known for killing us, we keep our guns. I shouldn't have to give up my freedom because a bunch of delusional idiots want to fight over who has the coolest imaginary friend.

wonder if you can look up property and the people that own it in new zealand because now the whole world knows John Hart has no gun and you could be the lucky first visitor to put a bullet in his head and take his stuff

I know looking up property owners in the USA is easy and free through county records online.

Everyone, it's time to go back to Stone Age.

Knife is also a potentially dangerous weapon. It should be BANNED as well.

our future job got a little easier

VIRTUE SIGNALLING INTENSIFIESโ€ฆ

This is how liberty dies.

Just like every MSM article in the USA after every gun even that meets the narrative they are lying about there being no opposition to gun control and talking about a few soys turning over their guns to get in the news.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Flag of NZ in non cucked timeline.

Attached: PicsArt_03-18-11.10.18.jpg (2289x2289, 271.86K)

as usual the mentally deficient right can't see hypocrisy and try to go "mass killings of innocents are okay if I do it"

They should just give their guns directly to the muslims tbh. Might as well go full cuck

The Deep State Is so Afraid of Whites Sharing this Video They are Practically begging Whites to disarm.

Just the thought of Whites Getting up and Fighting back.. the Fear Brenton Has Put into the Hearts of the Enemy. The Sheer Panic.

The Thought of Whites Fighting back.

Watch the Video, Notice how Brenton keeps passing by a door, Looking at it throughout the entire 16 minutes and 43 seconds.
Why did He not open that door?
What was it that was in there?
Woman and Children Who he refused to wack?
Why did Brenton Live Stream it in such a way that Almost makes one feel the First Person Naritive?
The deep State is afraid, Terrified not by the act of terrorism but Just the Thought of Whites Fighting back and winning PUTS FEAR into their hearts.
Its Not the guns they want, Its The well made Video that Whites are Sharing with each other is what trully strikes fear into their very souls.

North Koreans know how to Share Video's Learn from them.

Attached: 01ee7397e14c0d13f2d382ec9b17b0489a1c315a555e93d56d44962bebc938d6.jpg (782x751, 260.85K)

(((voluntarily)))
Is an action brought about through propaganda, social pressure and threat of consequences (ostracism, wife threatening divorce, school-college age children kicking up a stink and threatening to out their own parents etc) really an example of a "voluntary" choice?
This, by the way, is the tactic being used in the USA. The target is not directly the (male) gun owner, but his wife/gf/female children. The wife "doesn't feel safe" with a gun in the house (because of television making her afraid), the children cry that their father is an "evil gun owner" who is "out of touch" with the pain being caused etc etc.
It's a slower process in the USA, but it will end the same way. There will be no "armed stand-off" against "gun-grabbing" police. Eventually the social pressure will be so great that men will "voluntarily" turn in their own weapons without a fight.
It's easier than you think to rally massive pressure, just look at the current (((organic uprising))) of school-age European students against "global warming".
They do it for the tummy tingle of self-righteousness, and because expressing the popular dogma makes them feel "sciency".

Keep dropping red pills.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTO1E3QO7CU&list=LLKKWn8sZcUB4Xh8kGCRHLrQ&t=0s&index=12