Mother Of The Year Can't Explain Baby's Injuries

NEPTUNE'S NIGGER NEWS™

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - A Memphis woman was indicted for the murder of her 2-year-old son.

Davida Wooden, 26, was indicted Thursday by a grand jury for first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, and aggravated child neglect after the death of her child in 2018.

Police said Wooden changed her story several times when describing the events that led to her son’s death.

On May 10, 2018, Wooden told investigators the boy – identified as Jaylen Dodson – was with her, and he was non-responsive when she tried to wake him up.

The toddler was taken to Baptist East from their home on Southern Avenue, and he later died at the hospital.

First responders said the child had minor visible bruising around his neck and arms.

The next day, the 2-year-old’s death was ruled a homicide due to “multiple blunt force injuries” by the medical examiner’s office.

Dodson’s documented injuries included a lacerated liver, lacerated spleen, multiple bruises to the arm, back, neck and head, and blunt force trauma to the brain.

Nearly half of the child’s blood volume was found in the child’s abdomen, according to the Shelby County District Attorney’s Office.

Wooden told investigators she was the only person with the child in the two days before his death. She admitted to disciplining the toddler and said she "may have been rough to get his attention."

Wooden also told police her son fell down a step and hit his head on the bathtub. She said he threw up at one point, but she never got him medical treatment, according to a police affidavit.

Police said the mother was unable to explain the boy’s massive internal injuries.

fox13memphis.com/top-stories/memphis-mother-unable-to-explain-2-year-old-son-s-death-indicted-for-first-degree-murder/923875237

Attached: 20190319_232135.jpg (1009x1280, 299.61K)

i dont like blacks

reported

*insert your own humorous comment*

make a joke about a white woman who always hung out with a couple black guys, but replace it with 'black eyes'.

immediately afterward, turn off your computer and never come back.

thankyou for participating

Attached: PicsArt_03-20-01.02.50.jpg (466x410, 31.62K)

Attached: PicsArt_03-20-01.20.49.jpg (1009x1280, 88.27K)

nou

Where's the father

nigger

Was it?
Looks like it was.

Sounds like the emotionally defeated admission of a /trannypol/ack who knows what FBI Crime Statistics Table 21A is all about.

Attached: HauntingConsiderateGalapagoshawk-small.gif (200x150, 1.12M)

This is just post-birth abortion. I don't see the problem.

And to think this happens daily

Attached: d558f511285af0b59c31d1289a5eab6c1c950507434ec943c96cabb1df7afb9c.jpg (500x388, 41.43K)

Nigger's Gotta Smoke a Fag.

Attached: Smoke.a.Fag.jpg (1440x1827, 262.64K)

They're niggers. He's obviously in jail.

Is that Elijah Wood?

Fuck's sake, lady. If you didn't want the fucking kid, just roll him onto his face while he's sleeping, hold him there, and then blame it on SIDS like a civilized person.

Johnny, I didn't know you were a racist…

Attached: bugs.jpg (640x622, 49.24K)

Attached: cani.png (821x720, 628.96K)

oh come on that baby had it coming. nobody liked that kid.

Attached: kids.jpg (1280x720, 54.72K)

Why, the outright fuckin' niggerness of it.

Attached: dat prognathism.jpg (650x804, 156.66K)

I'm JN, and I come from proud southern white trash.
I got some really niggra slave blood in me and don't take to my name being used for disparaging black folks

I do not believe this negress harmed a child. I'm quite sure it was Johnny's pot-smoking tiger.