New Zealand PM announces post-Christchurch ban on all military-style semi-automatc weapons

"In short, every semi-automatic weapon used in the terrorist attack on Friday will be banned in this country," she said.

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced Thursday all assault weapons and "military-style automatic weapons" would be banned in the wake of last week's mosque shootings in Christchurch that left 50 people dead. Ardern said she expects the new law to be in place by April 11 and buy-back programs will be put in place for banned weapons.

Ardern said the shooting suspect had purchased his weapons legally and a "simple online purchase" of 30-round magazines had enhanced their capacity. Ardern said all semi-automatic used during the attack would be banned.

"I strongly believe that the vast majority of legitimate gun owners in New Zealand will understand that these moves are in the national interest, and will take these changes in their stride," Ardern said.

Ardern said the government acknowledged that some guns serve "legitimate purposes in our farming communities" and thus they were setting aside exemptions for .22 caliber rifles and shotguns.

cbsnews.com/news/christchurch-shooting-jacinda-ardern-ban-on-semi-automatic-weapons-and-assault-rifles-2019-03-21/

Attached: Jacinda-Ardern-411x1024.jpg (411x1024, 43.86K)

My mom is a nice person and she would ban these weapons, but I don't want her to PM of a country

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5.05K)

What a stupid knee jerk reaction. Now the entire country will be crawling with muslim filth

…what does this achieve? If someone wants to do harm - they will find a way. Banning guns just reduces the populations potential to defend themselves.

Criminals and those with malicious intent will just obtain guns illegally because this creates a blackmarket.

What they should do is increase oversight and licensing and increase barriers to getting a firearm legitimately.

People are quick to shoutdown people calling things like this a false flag, but I find it hilarious that things like this seem to happen and then there is sweeping new legislation riding on the coat-tails of the media's fear campaign covering the event.

Governments are overreaching and the curtain is dropping on this whored up version of totalitarianism that wears the make-up of democracy.

Yeah nice, now the people cant defend themselves you fucking morons. He literally had in his manifest that this is what's going to happen…and these morons dont stop a second to think about the ramifications

And I beat the people of New Zealand probably won't even try to fight against this.

Why are white Europeans so cucked compared to white Americans? I mean, even the non-cucked ones are still cucks. I was talking with a red pilled guy from England and when I told him his people shouldn't have given up their guns, he went on about how bad guns are. He didn't seem to realize that his fellow Englishmen will remain oppressed by their corrupt leaders as long as they remain unarmed.

Attached: harmless men.jpg (1404x1606, 246.78K)

They don't give a fuck about the ramifications. They just want people disarmed.

Attached: Notice-No-Gun-Sign-K-1209.gif (400x303, 20.25K)

All the good European men died on the Field in the first half of the last century, leaving only lesser males to procreate.

Meanwhile, we've steadily kicked the shit out if everyone this whole time.

White Europeans are lesser than white Americans on a genetic level.

i guess they didnt read his manifesto.

As a result of her knee-jerk reaction the entire West is threatening knee-jerk responses in kind. And people say there is no conspiracy among the oligarchs to resuce everyone to slavery.

Please see E Michael Jones on what an insult it is to call European men “whites”. Same goes for the larp that is “white nationalism”. Anyone with a brain for a brain knows that larp is as affiliated with Intelligence as Jack Posobiec. Ironically, think of unintelligent people having power given to them because they share in a set of values, albeit ones ingerited and not arrived at by scrutiny.

This is intended to do two things
It's already achieved its goal. Even if it turned the entirety of New Zealand into the Saving Private Ryan beach landing scene it would still have achieved its goal for the politicians.

Statists gonna state. There was no chance of anything else happening. Until the state is destroyed (which the shooter conspicuously and intentionally avoided doing) there will never be freedom.

My grandfather had a family BEFORE he went and kicked NAZI BUTT in WWII.

But when he got back… he shamefully hid all his medals in the attic and refused to talk about it. He wasn't so happy after. Something inside him… was filled with regret.

Either way, I am part of the lineage of WWII heroes, as all men who had the bravery to fight is a HERO.

But this time… This WWIII will be different. I have the blood of a warrior in me. But for whom shall I fight?

You’ll fight for anyone but Americans.

Attached: 3C1343CD-7ED6-47AD-880A-89C4271C0184.png (500x369, 71.52K)

I think this is the right thing to do. This guy committed the shooting in NZ instead of Australia because that's the only place he could get this arsenal.

No-one needs these types of weapons for any reason. NZ will be a safer country after they are gone just like Australia

the jews, just like your grandfather. At least he realized it after the event.

what kind of beta votes for a woman?

Incoming "Knife attack on the rise!" articles.

because they don't white people doing monthly school shootings like america?

They banned it so they didnt have to read it.

WW2 was before the day of modern training.

"On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society", by David Grossman; and "Men against Fire", by SLA Marshall.

"Only 15%-20% of actually soldiers fired their weapons in WW2"

Now adays, the kids are cold when it comes to pulling the trigger with video games

Only 15-20% of American riflemen fired their personal weapons at an exposed enemy soldier. This makes the statistic a lot more understandable, because it excludes crew-served weapons (machine guns), and key weapons (flamethrowers).

While his numbers were initially accepted and frequently quoted, they've been called into question several times. One of the larger things I've seen pointed out in rebuttals of his statistics is that it fails to distinguish between soldiers who can fire, and soldiers who should fire. A medic has a sidearm. Should he be firing at an exposed soldier, or should he be doing his normal duties? What about squad leaders, more focused on directing the battle then taking shots themselves?

Is that what Enderman females look like?

What the fuck is wrong with her feet, they look disgusting.

Stop quoting jews, jew lover. Youngsters loving cidya doesn’t make them other than dumb, stupid animals. And of course every conflict is about foreign policy because the boomers let their pet rats take over and eat everyone else’s cheese too. Now they’re almost too big to discipline. Still, you think children are what’s wrong. No, it’s still you.

She’s extremely attractive with her hair down (covering her ears), with the exception of those hobbit feet. What the fuck is wrong with her calfs, edema?