Mueller Report Finally Filed (God Damn FINALLY!!!)

The Politics Of The Mueller Report

One big question, now that special counsel Robert Mueller has filed his report, is what the process of revealing Mueller’s findings will mean politically, which is a separate question from what additional legal issues might emerge. It may take a true bombshell — like, perhaps, a conclusion that the president did obstruct justice, or a full and explicit exoneration of the president from Mueller — to change Democrats’ and Republicans’ minds about how favorably they view Mueller and how trustworthy they find him.

That’s because views of the special counsel have become increasingly polarized since Mueller was appointed in May 2017.

Republicans in particular have grown more suspicious of Mueller — perhaps thanks to Trump’s frequent denunciations of the special counsel investigation as a politically motivated “witch hunt.” Today, Republicans are much more inclined to believe that Mueller’s investigation is unfair than they were when he was appointed.

This is not to say that these numbers can’t change, especially if some important new information emerges in the coming weeks or months. In late 2018, after Mueller’s team indicted a number of people and Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress as part of Mueller’s investigation, the percentage of Republicans who believed the probe was fair increased a bit. And if the results of Mueller’s probe are sufficiently damning, impeachment isn’t off the table. According to a poll conducted last month, 61 percent of Americans support impeachment if Mueller concludes that Trump authorized collusion with Russia, and 65 percent support impeachment if Mueller concludes that Trump obstructed justice.

But in terms of large-scale political ramifications like impeachment, it will likely take something big and dramatic to truly move the needle. As it stands now, Mueller’s investigation hasn’t been a political game-changer — either by providing fodder to House Democrats to begin considering impeachment proceedings against the president, or by officially clearing Trump’s name. This is important because Mueller, although he didn’t have unified support from Republicans and Democrats, has still maintained some credibility as an independent investigator — he’s still largely trusted, for example, by independents. So while the political showdown over the Mueller report is already beginning, the extent of the fallout is much more uncertain.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-politics-of-the-mueller-report/

Attached: PicsArt_03-22-08.21.02.jpg (1150x862, 100.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consortiumnews.com/2019/03/13/vips-muellers-forensics-free-findings/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower_meeting
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions-deripaska/u-s-to-lift-sanctions-from-aluminum-giant-rusal-idUSKCN1OI2AS
theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/27/us-lifts-sanctions-oleg-deripaska-russia
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/8bucc8/_/dxa2e7q?context=1000
thedailybeast.com/trumps-dhs-guts-task-forces-protecting-elections-from-foreign-meddling
cnn.com/interactive/2019/politics/trump-team-russia-then-now/index.html
justsecurity.org/53241/russians-previewed-plan-disseminate-emails-trump-campaign/
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/05/09/russia-linked-company-that-hired-michael-cohen-registered-alt-right-websites-during-election/?utm_term=.5a950d0633a4
themaven.net/theintellectualist/news/team-trump-and-russia-were-in-contact-70-times-during-the-campaign-transition-dcIUx4UKC0yQ0BEkH7TGvQ/
newsweek.com/trump-white-house-secret-efforts-lift-russia-sanctions-putin-619508
thedailybeast.com/trump-campaign-staffers-pushed-russian-propaganda-days-before-the-election
newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
politicaldig.com/trump-jr-kellyanne-conway-personally-involved-spreading-russian-fake-news-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=1BaKrbStL7U#t=1h34m7s
shareblue.com/trump-officials-suddenly-revoke-visa-of-hero-being-hunted-by-putin/
newsweek.com/trump-russia-sanctions-deadline-690730
abcnews.go.com/Politics/paul-manafort-worked-russian-intel-official-special-prosecutors/story?id=51573409
cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/manafort-bail-russian-intelligence/index.html
reddit.com/r/russialago/comments/7y6ola/_/
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/31/paul-manafort-sam-patten-charged-cambridge-analytica?1234abcds
thinkprogress.org/trump-admits-he-will-put-his-party-ahead-of-national-security-to-win-the-midterms-cbc5a3afcf1c/
investigaterussia.org
csis-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/publication/1601017_Conley_KremlinPlaybook_Web.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/07/06/heres-the-public-evidence-that-supports-the-idea-that-russia-interfered-in-the-2016-election/
wired.com/story/russia-election-hacking-playbook/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections?wprov=sfla1
cnn.com/2016/12/26/us/2016-presidential-campaign-hacking-fast-facts/index.html
time.com/4783932/inside-russia-social-media-war-america/
businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6
americanmilitarynews.com/2018/01/russia-has-interfered-in-19-countries-elections-over-2-decades-report-finds/
time.com/5155810/russian-meddling-2018-elections/
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/16/robert-mueller-russians-charged-election?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_reddit_is_fun
atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/director-of-national-intelligence-dan-coats-russia-is-attempting-to-influence-us-midterms-divide-transatlantic-alliance
thesun.co.uk/news/6062302/inside-the-russian-troll-factory-where-workers-earn-980-a-week-to-pump-out-putin-propaganda/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/397769-fbi-director-says-russian-influence-efforts-are-very-active
thehill.com/policy/national-security/398480-dhs-russian-hackers-got-into-control-rooms-of-us-utilities
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, that.

Another yr before e hear anything from it

The report will now be reviewed by U.S. Attorney General William Barr, who has said he will write his own account communicating Mueller's findings to Congress

just in time for Dec 2020.

Van Jones warns Dems against hoping 'Mueller is Harry Potter' and 'report is a wand'

CNN political analyst Van Jones on Friday said Democrats would be "ill-advised" to think special counsel Robert Mueller's final report on his Russia probe will "fix everything."

"I have been saying for a year and a half the idea that Robert Mueller is Harry Potter and this report is a wand that will fix everything, and all we have to do is wait for Mueller, will prove to be ill-advised on the part of Democrats," Jones told CNN's "New Day."

"It may last a decade or more to figure out: 'What did Donald Trump do? What did he know, and when?' And the Mueller report is one point on a long journey for the country," Jones added.

His remarks come as Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election is reportedly nearing its completion.

House Democrats have promised to continue investigating Trump regardless of Mueller's findings. Those probes could expand into Trump's past business dealings as a real estate mogul, as well as the tax returns he refuses to release.

House Democrats have promised to continue investigating Trump regardless of Mueller's findings

Keep it out front til 2020
Pelosi That Bitch can hunt

Attached: 1 -uNtPAlmO8nFhNagy6L48Q.jpeg (736x584, 65.27K)

hahahaha

lmao please… 75% of Americans can't even name the three branches of government.

you misspelled 'tree'

all you need to know

Attached: D2S2FbAXQAINZK5.jpg (1920x870, 101.08K)

So if it's all complete fucking retardation-soros controlled meth addict conspiracy shitasses. I reckon the leftist retards will say that wanting more money is racist then try and impeach trump for creating more industry (controlled by jewfucks ofcourse) but more jobs which equal more money and less lazy fucking dipshits sitting with their thumbs up their asses!

The final Mueller report should be graded “incomplete,” says VIPS, whose forensic work proves the speciousness of the story that DNC emails published by WikiLeaks came from Russian hacking.

Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) is made up of former intelligence officers, diplomats, military officers and congressional staffers. The organization, founded in 2002, was among the first critics of Washington’s justifications for launching a war against Iraq. VIPS advocates a US foreign and national security policy based on genuine national interests rather than contrived threats promoted for largely political reasons.

March 13, 2019
MEMORANDUM FOR: The Attorney General
FROM: Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS)
SUBJECT: Mueller’s Forensics-Free Findings
Executive Summary consortiumnews.com/2019/03/13/vips-muellers-forensics-free-findings/

what VIPS says is extremely important

Like the Vapid Idiotic Person Saying :
“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

and the next day, WikiLeaks released the files

that's really all you need to know

lmao nice fanfiction

Actually, when I was typing that, I realized I was just using a generalization. I realized it probably wasn't the actual very next day, but it was like a couple days afterwards or something…

It was definitely soon enough after Trump's comment to make it obvious that he was involved
(I would appreciate it if you told me how many days later it actually occurred)

But it was obvious that Trump was involved, to some degree or another…..

Also, I found the VIPS memorandum to be very interesting, and well worth taking into consideration, especially when they we're talkin about the fabricated intelligence presented by Colin Powell to justify the war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'm very open minded about the VIPS recommendations, and at the same time, the entire VIPS memorandum could have been written by some fat isolated imageboard faggot, like the bullshit 'Q' faggotry.

There's no verification of who they are or what their credentials are (or if it's even more than one person) no matter what they claim….

I hate Trump's guts, not for political reasons, and not because I think he probably conspired with the Russians (he has been doing money laundering with the Russians for a very long time, since long before he decided to run for president)

Politics have nothing to do with the reasons I hate Donald Trump (I simply find him to be a disgusting vulgar moron) and it's fair to say that I have absolutely ZERO respect for Trump whatsoever, not even by the farthest stretch of the imagination

But I'll tell you somebody that I actually DO respect very much: William Binney, the original NSA whistleblower, who actually wrote the ThinThread software for the NSA, and who quit the agency after he realized they were not going to follow the law.

William Binney says the emails were not 'hacked', but were instead stolen onto a flashdrive direct from the source. I tend to believe William Binney.

One thing is for sure: it's all very confusing, you can't trust anybody from either side, and you & I don't know the answers

And finally:

The VIPS memorandum was definitely interesting, but if the DNC was behind the entire thing, then I'd imagine that makes Donald Trump a Democrat

Because no matter what you say or think….

Trump publicly told the Russians to find the emails, and suddenly the emails appeared at WikiLeaks… So he was involved… And like I said oh, there's nothing you can say that changes that fact

Like I told you, I find Binney to be very credible, and I have a lot of respect for him.

I really don't care WHO obtained the emails, and I really don't give a flying fuck about Russia either

I'm going to continue thinking Trump is a vulgar disgusting idiotic caveman monkey boy until the day I die, because that's exactly how I have felt about him since the 1980s.

Lol I just realized that Binney IS a member of VIPS

My dear boy - you're confused in many ways, so put down the meth pipe for a second, turn down the CNN and let me educate you (to the extent you are capable of learning, of course)
Trump made that comment about Hillary Clinton's 30,000 work emails. You know, the ones she illegally deleted from her illegal private server that she then illegally smashed to bits with a hammer while she was under investigation? Yeah those emails. That's what Cheetosboi was talking about.
Wikileaks released the DNC emails - which are unrelated to Hillary's work emails that she illegally deleted. You know, the ones where John Podesta emails with bankers about "pizza related maps" and Donna Brazille sent Hillary's team the debate questions before the DNC debate? The ones that exposed so much damning corruption in the DNC the chair was forced to resign in shame? Yeah, those ones.
The two events you're so eager to conflate are, unfortunately, two completely different things - though, I will grant you, they do both include email (I know you older folks have a hard time keeping track of this newfangled technology). Your tug-at-her-ponytail crush/obsession with Trump is, once again, clouding the tiny bit of cognitive faculties that survived years of heavy drug usage. But, ultimately, I don't see why any of this is of any consequence to you. Felons can't vote.

Dear little girl, I know you like to portray yourself as knowledgeable…. But actually yes felons can indeed vote….

Not that I have any interest in voting. I haven't voted since Ross Perot

Individuals convicted of a felony are ineligible to vote while in prison, on parole, or on probation. Voting rights are automatically restored upon completion of all supervised release. Ex-offenders should re-register to vote.

But only a fucking idiot would have any desire to participate in the scam known as politics.

I guess you're not quite as smart as you thought

lmao C O P E M O R E

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 40.52K)

If only idiots get involved in politics, imagine what kind of a brainiac obsesses over politics all day long and couldn't even get involved if he wanted to.

but thank you for explaining the email thing.

seriously. thank you.

I still think you're a sniveling faggot
And when I call somebody a faggot
I am not using the term loosely

It means I actually sincerely believe you are a homosexual

But it's okay that you're a fucking homo
That doesn't necessarily mean you're a bad person

It just means you're disgusting

But I'm sincerely grateful that you clarified the email thing for me. If what you're saying is true, then it makes a lot of sense.

Faggot

lol @ thinking what I do is 'obsess over politics'
hee hee

wow
yep, that's me, Mr. 'Obsessed With Politics'
haha

tell me again how felons can't vote

Attached: PicsArt_03-23-12.10.27.jpg (1500x1122, 129.33K)

Attached: PicsArt_03-23-12.19.11.jpg (800x533, 76.38K)

CNN is way better than this bullshit. Fuck all of you retards, I'm tuning back in.

Attached: Screenshot_20190121-163944_Snapchat.jpg (1080x2220, 487.72K)

not like anything would dispel trumps cult at this point

Attached: comrade trumpinski.jpg (550x360, 52.34K)

JN on suicide watch

user references pizzagate in a smug tone
Is That you, Zig Forumsancy mod?

Attached: monty laughs.jpg (1920x1080, 770.09K)

Andy's gaydar is beeping loudly

Attached: GAYDAR.gif (500x281, 840.4K)

Trump is a Traitor.

Trump fulfilled quid pro quo, arranged in Trump Jr emails and the Trump Tower Meeting, that Russia supports trump in return for lifted sanctions.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower_meeting

Deripaska sanctions lifted

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions-deripaska/u-s-to-lift-sanctions-from-aluminum-giant-rusal-idUSKCN1OI2AS

theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/27/us-lifts-sanctions-oleg-deripaska-russia

Here's a nice summary,
60 Examples of Trump Russia Collusion

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/8bucc8/_/dxa2e7q?context=1000
Bonus blatant acts of treason:

Trump guts election-protection task force

thedailybeast.com/trumps-dhs-guts-task-forces-protecting-elections-from-foreign-meddling

Analysis of how Trump's story on Russia has changed over time. The innocent don't change stories.

cnn.com/interactive/2019/politics/trump-team-russia-then-now/index.html

Russians reviewed Emails leak w Trump Campaign

justsecurity.org/53241/russians-previewed-plan-disseminate-emails-trump-campaign/

Russia paid hundreds of thousands to Cohen firm and also bought alt right domains

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/05/09/russia-linked-company-that-hired-michael-cohen-registered-alt-right-websites-during-election/?utm_term=.5a950d0633a4

Trump team contacted russia 70 times in campaign + transition

themaven.net/theintellectualist/news/team-trump-and-russia-were-in-contact-70-times-during-the-campaign-transition-dcIUx4UKC0yQ0BEkH7TGvQ/

Trump Secret Efforts to Lift Sanctions

newsweek.com/trump-white-house-secret-efforts-lift-russia-sanctions-putin-619508

Right before election, Trumpf campaign staffers pushed Russian propaganda:

thedailybeast.com/trump-campaign-staffers-pushed-russian-propaganda-days-before-the-election

Trumps Money laundering for crime syndicate newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

Trump and Kellyanne actively spread Russian propaganda during campaign.

politicaldig.com/trump-jr-kellyanne-conway-personally-involved-spreading-russian-fake-news-report/ youtube.com/watch?v=1BaKrbStL7U#t=1h34m7s

Trump Hunting Russia-Targeted Journalist shareblue.com/trump-officials-suddenly-revoke-visa-of-hero-being-hunted-by-putin/

Trump refusing to sanction Russia newsweek.com/trump-russia-sanctions-deadline-690730

Manafort contacting rus while under house arrest

abcnews.go.com/Politics/paul-manafort-worked-russian-intel-official-special-prosecutors/story?id=51573409 cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/manafort-bail-russian-intelligence/index.html

Crime syndicate laundered through Trump properties

newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

Top rus account "ten_gop" revealed as russian tool. Trump linked them 241 times. ten_gop was also linked on The_Donald thousands of times.

reddit.com/r/russialago/comments/7y6ola/_/

Oligarch paid $50,000 in ukrainian cash to Trump inauguration:

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/31/paul-manafort-sam-patten-charged-cambridge-analytica?1234abcds

Trump refuses to defend our election systems for an advantage to his party:

thinkprogress.org/trump-admits-he-will-put-his-party-ahead-of-national-security-to-win-the-midterms-cbc5a3afcf1c/

Reminder that Mueller's got plenty of guilty pleas.

Russian Meddling is not a myth

Take a look at investigaterussia.org

Kremlin Playbook

csis-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/publication/1601017_Conley_KremlinPlaybook_Web.pdf

WaPo summary

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/07/06/heres-the-public-evidence-that-supports-the-idea-that-russia-interfered-in-the-2016-election/

Wired summary

wired.com/story/russia-election-hacking-playbook/

Wikipedia for 2016 interference

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections?wprov=sfla1

CNN summary

cnn.com/2016/12/26/us/2016-presidential-campaign-hacking-fast-facts/index.html

TIME summary

time.com/4783932/inside-russia-social-media-war-america/

Business Insider Summary

businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6

Russia interfered in 19 country's elections so far americanmilitarynews.com/2018/01/russia-has-interfered-in-19-countries-elections-over-2-decades-report-finds/

2018 Election tampering already underway (feb 2018)

time.com/5155810/russian-meddling-2018-elections/

Mueller launches indictments against 13 russian trolls

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/16/robert-mueller-russians-charged-election?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_reddit_is_fun

Russia attacking 2018 midterms

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/director-of-national-intelligence-dan-coats-russia-is-attempting-to-influence-us-midterms-divide-transatlantic-alliance

Troll factory had 1000 workers back in 2015

thesun.co.uk/news/6062302/inside-the-russian-troll-factory-where-workers-earn-980-a-week-to-pump-out-putin-propaganda/

July 2018, FBI confirms Russian interference still active:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/397769-fbi-director-says-russian-influence-efforts-are-very-active

Russian hackers breached hundreds of utility control rooms:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/398480-dhs-russian-hackers-got-into-control-rooms-of-us-utilities

When I think about how long you spent carefully compiling all of these fake news links to support your narrative, only to turn around and post it to 8ch Zig Forums of all places, it puts a smile on my face. Thanks for the laugh bud!

WHO BELIEVES THIS SHIT ANYMORE

WHO IS PAYING THESE RETARDS TO COME UP WITH THIS GARBAGE ?

The Good News: we don't have to hear rumors of 'how long it might take Mueller to wrap up is investigation' anymore

The Bad News: this has only just begun, the southern district of New York it's going to continue with their criminal investigation, and you're never going to stop hearing about it

….. And none of this is going to make Trump stop being a disgusting vulgar primal caveman

a couple things you got wrong:
basically, everything you said about the emails

sorry, but your version isn't correct.

lol @ how little you actually know

Lmfao@ 'hillary smashed the server to bits with a hammer"

Hahahaha you stupid fucking idiot.

I guess anybody who would be dumb enough to think 'felons still can't vote' would also be stupid enough to think Hillary smashed a server to bits with a hammer…

Nevertheless, I always enjoy learning new things, and I'm grateful that you helped teach me something new:

I learned that you Don't know Jack fucking shit

Close…
She smashed her mobile phones with a hammer. After the FBI subpoenad them.
She didnt use a hammer on the server she used bleachbit to wipe the servers.

Bleachbit even uses Hillary in their advertising now.

bumpy

it was actually a technician at Platte River Networks (PRN) who used BleachBit to delete the emails (which indeed had already been stored by the NSA, and could easily be retrieved by the NSA out of storage)

And there was no server that was smashed.

It was two smartphones, both of which were smashed with a hammer by one of her many assistants.

Bumping the real Mueller thread. Reminder: this all could have been avoided if President Trump had just hired him to replace Comey.

back to the top

Play times over children!

A far left comedy show here in the UK the only type we have was lionising Mueller 6 months ago as the guy who was going to take down Drumpf.

I would dearly love to ask them now what their opinion of Mueller is.

Attached: losing.png (705x717, 521.46K)

The guys name on leddit was 'Stonetear'.
With some simple duck duck go searches you can find the archives of him on leddit asking people how to remove traces of a certain VIP from email archives. With a lot of replies telling him that is possibly illegal because emails are a legal record like a letter.

When he came to testify they gave him immunity from prosecution. Which they normally do to reward someone who is about to sing like a canary. And instead the guy then plead the 5th. That has never happened in the US before. Obvious foul play involved.

Attached: 9d1a6a46e2996e3699a02fc04413842632ceee85231a2fbb18c0ecdc2dcbf3c6.jpg (1000x1060, 137.24K)

Ask yourself: why would you spend millions of dollars and waste 3 years of DOJ resources investigating someone who cannot be indicted?

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES