Christchurch full video?

hey dudes,
I can't find the full video anywhere. can someone post a link?

All the liveleak and youtube uploads are deleted, and search engines are clogged with stupid bullshit.
The feds have done a pretty good job cleaning it up all over the web.
They're taking our jobs and our freedom.

I bet you fuckers know where to find it.

I'm just trying to keep the free press alive by viewing and sharing this video. thats understandable, right? Its important to see the raw footage itself instead of relying on second hand accounts.

Inshallah

P.S. What even are liveleaks terms of service?

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfiles.com/he5cc7xbbf/theync.com_-_FULL_VIDEO_Livestreamed_Video_of_Deadly_Shooting_Attack_on_Mosque_in_Christchurch_New_Zealand_theYNC_1_mp4
thepiratebay.org/torrent/30710913/Brenton_Tarrant
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=sQHH6DtblM4
markwiering.nl/newzealandshooting.html
anonfile.com/4fV9d0x7b2/Streamed_from_my_GoPro_with_https_-_live4.io_v_LIVE4gopro-2350426065176752_mp4
theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-chilling-censorship-of-the-christchurch-shooting/
streamable.com/733ig
mrxinvestigations.home.blog/2019/03/23/is-elliot-dawson-a-reliable-witness-or-a-mental-retard/
xup.in/dl,19937602/Livestreamed_Video_of_Deadly_Shooting_Attack_on_Mosque_in_Christchurch_New_Zealand.mp4/
mrxinvestigations.home.blog/2019/03/18/giant-satanic-super-soldier-sails-into-britain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anonfiles.com/he5cc7xbbf/theync.com_-_FULL_VIDEO_Livestreamed_Video_of_Deadly_Shooting_Attack_on_Mosque_in_Christchurch_New_Zealand_theYNC_1_mp4

enjoy

It was an obvious false flag operating but here it is anyway….

thepiratebay.org/torrent/30710913/Brenton_Tarrant

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a376d99b64127ccb2be0a81c06cda4a60cfc6f3f&dn=Brenton+Tarrant&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

If you don't know how to use magnets you should by now. Download a torrent client and link it as "open url" and it will act as a torrent link.

Hello whoever the fuck you are. You're not from here. We don't like you. This isn't a news article it's a request thread. Fuck off and >>>/r/

Reported for being underage b& AND for being the REAL Mark Wiering.
Also, Fuck You, FBI.
8ch is a comfy place. We be nice here.
Now Kindly, FUCK OFF!

Attached: Capture _2019-03-23-09-14-05.png (1439x977, 144.8K)

Also,
FUCK YOU TOO, KILLCEN!
YOU DO NOT WANT TO PISS ME OFF TODAY.
GO DIG SOME MORE HOLES AROUND YOUR HOUSE AND FILL THEM FOR ME.
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME HERE.
YOU ARE NOT DOING "GOD'S" WORK.
I am coming for you.
I am what is known in certain circles as a "fixated person". You may not want me fixated on you.

Agree with your sentiment, but think your point would have been made clearer with the addition of a little Sage and a Report.

Then bring a local SWAT team with you. Because the result with be death, on either side of the isle for anyone invading my property. I worked too hard to just give up what I own.

He won't just stop at killing, this guy sounds like the kind of psycho who'll hunt down and exterminate your whole bloodline.

Kek! Killcen lives on an island!
an island in his mind, of his own making.

I'm glad many of my family members are armed in that case. I taught my daughter how to shoot when she was 16 years of age, even bought her her first pistol at that age.

To be honest, I think every father should buy their offspring guns especially these days when all these communists/fascists want them banned in the near future. It should be a duty to make sure your family has the means and knows how to defend themselves from tyrants, criminals and despots.

I'm bad at spelling, its a mistype. I mean aisle.

anyone have a link that works still?

Nudes?

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Watch it now before they take it down.

Did her titties jiggle with the kickback?

Very funny.
Here's the REAL Link:

hooktube.com/watch?v=sQHH6DtblM4

You can thank Mark Wiering:

[email protected]

markwiering.nl/newzealandshooting.html

anonfile.com/4fV9d0x7b2/Streamed_from_my_GoPro_with_https_-_live4.io_v_LIVE4gopro-2350426065176752_mp4

I just got visited by two policemen for clicking on that link. I was using a VPN and Tor on Whonix in a virtual machine, but they still got me. Now I'm forever fucked. On a list. Thanks Zig Forums.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-chilling-censorship-of-the-christchurch-shooting/

Right here: streamable.com/733ig

Have you heard about the main witness in the NZ shooting? His name is Elliot Dawson and he's a mental retard.

mrxinvestigations.home.blog/2019/03/23/is-elliot-dawson-a-reliable-witness-or-a-mental-retard/

Attached: satanic-super-soldiers.jpg (512x475, 71.91K)

xup.in/dl,19937602/Livestreamed_Video_of_Deadly_Shooting_Attack_on_Mosque_in_Christchurch_New_Zealand.mp4/

As if.

Tell us the name of the VPN provider and your Proxychain settings. Keep in mind of the 1000s VPN providers only 4 are operated in a way that is 101% save for the customer.

The Giant Satanic Super Soldier invasion has begun.
Run to the Hills - There are thousands of them.
mrxinvestigations.home.blog/2019/03/18/giant-satanic-super-soldier-sails-into-britain/

Attached: giant-SSS.jpg (290x174, 8.03K)

never trust google to do the finding for you. go to duckduckgo and trawl

Fuck off

Shill is lying, I downloaded the video right from a link posted on Zig Forums using my VPN service and never was harassed or bothered. Also, the video is everywhere now. Torrent. P2P. File hosts. Bitchute. Etc.