Police Drop All Charges Against Gay Nigger Jussie Smollett

NEPTUNE™ NIGGER NEWS:

In a stunning reversal, Cook County prosecutors on Tuesday dropped all charges against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett on disorderly conduct charges for allegedly staging a phony attack and claiming he was the victim of a hate crime.

“We believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case,” a prosecutor said in announcing the dismissal of all 16 counts.

There had been no clue that prosecutors planned the about-face move before the announcement. A publicist for Smollett’s attorney was the first to notify the news media Tuesday morning, issuing an alert that did not elaborate on the nature of the emergency.

Moments after Judge Steven Watkins allowed the dismissal, attorneys for Smollett issued a statement.

"Today, all criminal charges against Jussie Smollett were dropped and his record has been wiped clean of the filing of this tragic complaint against him,” the statement said. “Jussie was attacked by two people he was unable to identify on January 29th. He was a victim who was vilified and made to appear as a perpetrator as a result of false and inappropriate remarks made to the public causing an inappropriate rush to judgement.

“Jussie and many others were hurt by these unfair and unwarranted actions,” the statement continued. “This entire situation is a reminder that there should never be an attempt to prove a case in the court of public opinion. That is wrong. It is a reminder that a victim, in this case Jussie, deserves dignity and respect. Dismissal of charges against the victim in this case was the only just result.

“Jussie is relieved to have this situation behind him and is very much looking forward to getting back to focusing on his family, friends and career."

The 36-year-old actor, who was free on $100,000 bond, has previously denied lying to police or faking the attack.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-jussie-smollett-charges-dropped-20190326-story.html

Attached: 20190326_113332.jpg (1280x1268, 569.02K)

Amazing…..
If you are I got caught jaywalking, we would receive shit treatment by prosecutors… But this guy filed false police reports, and sent fake anthrax letters through the mail (a federal offense) and they drop all the charges?

lmao @ the American "justice" system

but muh false flag!!!!

im sure you were paying close attention to the court case and not just basing everything on hearsay from twitter

I followed this case from start to sham finish.
He was indicted by a grand jury on 16 felony counts. They reached that decision based on the evidence presented to them.
The black judge threw out a case against a fellow black racist for no reason other than muh feelings.

you're my favorite chatter in this entire chatroom

Attached: PicsArt_05-27-12.35.56.jpg (1868x2803, 300.71K)

wew, talking about gay negro privilege

I am new to this chat room, and I can't figure out where I create my username and upload my avatar

you gotta love how they timed this with the muller report.

Charges dropped doesn't mean innocent, it just means they didn't think they could make their case.

i hear they aren't giving back his 100,000 dollars back he used to bail himself out of jail. normally when charges are dropped you get that cash back.

While you are correct about dropping charges 'not meaning that the defendant is innocent', you are slightly off base regarding the prosecution's belief that they could not prove their case.

That's not the way prosecutors work in real life.

In real life, 98% of all criminal cases in America are settled on plea bargain, where they intimidate the defendant into pleading guilty.

If you don't believe me, research it for yourself. That's the Department of Justice's own statistics. Imagine a McDonald's that only has to cook two hamburgers for every 100 hamburgers sold.

They send people to prison all day everyday, never having to be able to prove a God damn thing.

I hear that the scientists have recently developed a faster way to type out '100,000 dollars', by inserting the '$' symbol before the number.

after being told to kill myself or it's a jewish or black conspiracy over 200 times i finally get good advice. thanks a million.

Kek

what's ironic :

how a sissy-ass Nelly little cocksucker faggot nigger wouldn't even notice a missing $100,000 while you and I still beg our mothers to buy us video games

NP 👍

i guess if your going to break the law you better be rich first.

"Just because there aren't any charges doesn't mean he isn't guilty."

"Oh, so I guess then the Muell-"

"NAHCOLLUSHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I believe it would be the prosecutors that threw out the case… but at least you were paying attention

He's still being investigated by federal authorities regarding the fake anthrax letter.

STILL
BEING
INVESTIGATED

Why the hell is it still under investigation? He should have been arrested by Homeland security within 24 hours of mailing that letter.

It doesn't matter if it was a concocted 'publicity stunt' or a hoax

Cesar Sayoc just got a life sentence for mailing fake pipe bombs

It doesn't matter if this guy was a histrionic Hollywood actor trying to get publicity, because mailing fake anthrax letters is still a federal offense, no matter what. It's still considered domestic terrorism.

There's absolutely no reason for them to still be investigating him about the fake anthrax letter. They have the technology who have already determined who sent the letter, and everybody already knows it was him in the first place.

They need to let everybody break state and federal laws without fear of prosecution

The scientists didn't stop there and continued their tireless work and shortened it even further by abbreviating the ,000 with a k. Oh science, making life ever easier.

I don't think the prosecutors paid his bond. I'm pretty sure he paid it himself.

From what I understand, communist infiltrators have blended into the scientific community recently, engaging in subversive behavior and a maniacal misinformation campaign, using social media and subaudible ultra low frequency weaponry to manipulate people into making it needlessly complicated, removing the $, multiplying the original number by 100, then adding a ¢ symbol afterwards.

They seem determined to meddle in our economy, one way or another

not him, but are you suggesting that the prosecutor is also the bail bondsman?

What will they think of next?

Attached: Screenshot_20181202-135649.png (1080x1920, 730.14K)

great he's probably gonna get a job at the UN and will go around telling people why it's cool to be gay. You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Attached: PicsArt_03-26-04.28.06.jpg (1440x2102, 501.89K)

Mr McGovern is many things:
white trash,
a failed artist,
a failure as a parent
A failed troll
A drug ADDICT
a chicken hawk
a braggart
a buffoon
But he aint no bigot scum and don't use bad words like nigger.

So eff off OP