9 Foot Long Alligator Stuns Golfers!!!

A massive 9 foot long alligator stunned golfers at the Savannah Harbor Club in their tracks on Sunday, using a taser to stop them from playing golf.

"I'm stunned. Quite literally stunned. I felt two sharp fish hook like objects go into my leg, and suddenly I felt a surge of electricity run through my body," said Ed Vance, a golfer who did not sustain life-threatening injuries. "I'm just glad that alligator wasn't a very good aim, or he might have shot me in the chest with that goddamn stun gun."

The gigantic alligator made its way across the green before stopping by the hole to do a little bit of stunning behavior.

Ed Vance posted a video of the encounter on Facebook. "That is a monster! Where did an alligator get a stun gun? ," said one of his friends in the video. "I've never seen anything like that on a golf course."

The video has more than 5,000 shares.

Gators have been known to frequent golf clubs in the past, but not to carry tasers. In February, an alligator even joined in the game when one jumped up to catch the ball at a Florida golf course.

A stun gun expert told reporters, "that's a big alligator, but not as big as the difference between a stun gun and a taser. Tasers are not the same thing as stun guns. Tasers shoot out to barbs on wires, connected to electrodes. Stun guns have stationary electrodes."

13wmaz.com/mobile/article/news/nation-world/9-foot-alligator-stuns-golfers-in-georgia/93-a2b25346-fc1b-451a-a15a-215076a6102e

Attached: PicsArt_03-26-12.34.53.png (1080x1260, 1.18M)

This is one of the most electrifying threads I've read all day

I got a real charge out of this story

This type of behavior is unusual on a nice Los Angeles golf course. This is the type of shit you see in a bad part of town like Watts or something

I'm totally amped now

As soon as I realized it was a taser, I was hooked

What a croc

Lol

Fuck You

ayy

reddit

anti-slide

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

hapas are stunning

u wish u were one, cum skin

this is very shocking

i hear the alligator also said this is maga country before the tazing.