Nigger Serving Life Sentence Livin' It Up On Facebook

Georgia inmates are forbidden to have cell phones inside prison, but a Macon man convicted in a 2013 murder appears to be posting photos and videos from his jail cell.

If you type in the name "Maze Mob" into Facebook, you'll find a profile that appears to be run by Andre Bonner.

See the stupid nigger's Facebook profile here:
m.facebook.com/maze.mob

A Bibb County jury found Bonner guilty of shooting and killing 17-year-old Jamoni Bland outside the Zodiac Lounge in 2013. He's currently serving life in prison without parole, but Bonner appears to be posting videos to Facebook from inside his prison cell.

The videos show him with a meal from Zaxbys, smoking, and recording other things going on inside his cell on a cell phone. That cell phone is considered contraband inside Georgia prisons.

Lori Benoit, with the Department of Corrections Public Affairs office, says:

"The GDC Office of Professional Standards works diligently to monitor social media sites and works closely with them to remove nefarious content."

If you scroll back far enough, it looks like Bonner has been posting to this account since September of 2018. When we asked Benoit if the public affairs office knew about this before WMAZ contacted them. She said, "We're turning this case over to our investigations unit."

If you see a case like Bonner's online, you can report it to the Department of Corrections on their website. On prison home pages, there's a tab that says "Report inmate cell/social media use." Click on that tab and fill out the required fields.

Benoit says if an inmate is caught with a cell phone or other contraband, administrative actions are carried out at the prison and criminal charges are pursued to the fullest extent of the law.

Georgia law says if you bring cell phones or any other contraband into a state prison, you could face between one and five years of incarceration.

The same applies to inmates who are caught with contraband items while serving their sentence.

OP NOTE: when I was in prison, it was easy as hell to get smartphones and cigarettes and drugs or anything else that you wanted. If you click on the Facebook link, you'll be amazed at how this convicted murderer is eating food from fast food restaurants and seems to be living it up, while he's supposed to be serving a life sentence. What's even more disgusting is the comments his friends have left on his Facebook posts

13wmaz.com/mobile/article/news/local/selfies-from-the-cell-georgia-inmate-appears-to-be-posting-to-facebook-from-prison/93-cb7fa193-da34-499f-9402-c9c8af5a76d4

Attached: bcc6821a-f3f3-452e-8001-2a2153db8acf_360x203.jpg (360x203, 19.21K)

OP is a nigger.

sorry OP, I really dont give a fuck about some inmate eating motherfuckin zaxbys and posting boomer facebook memes.

Who cares about your apathy?

Attached: PicsArt_03-24-12.00.13.png (1950x1440, 3.53M)

Any nigger who kills another nigger should be given a medal and $50. That would fix our cities overnight

Nigger, OP.

I guess its good to know that when i eventually get caught stomping random nigs near death in alleys ill still be able to post on kikebook.

It was worth a try.
I mean, if that had worked…

Now I'm humming Omazing Grace

Attached: PicsArt_03-27-11.57.34.png (566x800, 502.63K)

Glad you liked the video.

Liked it?…..

I LOVED it !!!!!

in fact, I'm making Wendy suffer through it as I type this

Its Obsolutely Omazing.

Ostounding

Heh

In prison, it's called 'suitcasing'….

Prisoners who get assigned 'work details' on the outside (slave labor landscaping and manual clean-up jobs while under the watchful eye of armed guards) will pre-arrange with friends or family on the outside to leave packages of tobacco, cell phones, drugs, etc., tightly wrapped in plastic 'tube shapes' in a predetermined location where they are working.

The inmates will sneakily grab the items when the guard isn't looking, hide in in their waistband, then when it's time for a bathroom break, THEY'LL 'SUITCASE' THE PACKAGE UP THEIR ASSHOLE

around 4:30 in the afternoon, the inmates are brought back to the prison and stripsearched before entering the general population.

They go straight into the bathroom, and retrieve the contraband out of their buttholes.

They're the 'heroes' in prison, who stimulate the economy, supplying tobacco and phone calls.

You know an inmate is a 'real hero' when he can somehow fit 3 boxes of Zaxby's chicken into his butthole, without the boxes losing their shape.

So thats how it works over in protective custody. Interesting.

Too bad you weren't able to exercise some protective custody over your rectum when you were younger. But at least if you ever get arrested, you'll be able to smuggle in the Wall Street journal and a couple of umbrellas.

LOL @ the Ga. Dept. of Corrections having the stupid nigger's Facebook deleted, and putting him into solitary confinement, where he won't be smoking cigarettes, using any cellphones, or ordering Zaxby's

I bet you fit in just fine down there in niggerville dont you nepturd.

I'd rather be dead than in prison, thats for sure. I always have a saying, "I'm saving an extra bullet just for myself" if ever need be.