Spectacular Sabotage: MPs Reject Every Single Brexit Option, Leaving Voters Unrepresented

Nearly three hours after the voting began, the results of the indicative vote are finally in, and it looks like MPs rejected every single alternative to May's Brexit deal that was included on the ballot.

That's right, not a single option received enough votes to pass by a simple majority. So much for the hopes expressed by Oliver Letwin, the mastermind behind the vote, who had said it would at least help narrow the options down…but that didn't stop him from proposing that Parliament should vote again on Monday to "reconsider these matters."

Brilliant to hear a whole range of new Brexit options that MPs don’t want. Truly illuminating.

— Jessica Elgot (@jessicaelgot) March 27, 2019

Here's the full breakdown.

No single option won on round one of indicative votes
No-deal - 160 to 400
Common Market 2.0 - 188 to 233
Eustice Common Market - 65 to 377
Customs Union - Ayes 264 to 272
Corbyn - 207 to 367
Revoke A50 - 184 to 293
2nd ref - 268 to 295
Fysh - 139 to 422

— Steven Swinford (@Steven_Swinford) March 27, 2019

The expectation is that May will now lobby the EU for a lengthy Article 50 extension.

The pound has erased most of the day's gains on the news.

archive.fo/W4z1x
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-27/uk-parliament-faces-crucial-question-what-kind-brexit-does-it-want

Attached: MPs Reject Every Single Brexit Option, Leaving Voters Unrepresented.jpg (680x383, 44.13K)

England needs a second Magna Carta

That's a funny way of spelling "to put the bastards up against the wall and offer them a blindfold and a cigarette".

Lemme guess:

The Daily Mail ?

FACT: the world is repulsed by the British

all of their men are effeminate faggots, and all of their women are hideous masculine haha.

WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT BREXIT

The Daily Mail

the entire world couldn't care less if England got hit with an asteroid.

what makes you think we care about 'brexit'?

The Daily Mail

tabloid TV at it's very worst

Here's some REAL News

I sympothize with the British

I think you meant to type 'empothize'

I think I probably sympothize with you more than I sympothize with the British.

At least the British realize The Daily Mail is crap tabloid fluff, like A CURRENT AFFAIR or EXTRA.

you thought it was a legitimate 'news agency'

i CLAIM SATANIC DIBS,

Andy, did you know that while 2% of the population is homosexual, 75% of people with 'artistic' inclinations are homosexual or bisexual?

True fact

Google it

Your crush on Elvis is ok
You and Elvis on meth, tongues locked for days, throbbing cocks in hands.

Sweet……bliss
to die like this

2) From a very early age potentially heritable characteristics mark the boy as "different." He finds himself somewhat shy and uncomfortable with the typical "rough and tumble" of his peers. Perhaps he is more interested in art or in reading - simply because he's smart. But when he later thinks about his early life, he will find it difficult to separate out what in these early behavioral differences came from an inherited temperament and what from the next factor, namely:

That for whatever reason, he recalls a painful "mismatch" between what he needed and longed for and what his father offered him. Perhaps most people would agree that his father was distinctly distant and ineffective; maybe it was just that his own needs were unique enough that his father, a decent man, could never quite find the right way to relate to him. Or perhaps his father really disliked and rejected his son's sensitivity. In any event, the absence of a happy, warm, and intimate closeness with his father led to the boy's pulling away in disappointment, "defensively detaching" in order to protect himself.

But sadly, this pulling away from his father, and from the "masculine" role model he needed, also left him even less able to relate to his male peers. We may contrast this to the boy whose loving father dies, for instance, but who is less vulnerable to later homosexuality. This is because the commonplace dynamic in the pre-homosexual boy is not merely the absence of a father - literally or psychologically - but the psychological defense of the boy against his repeatedly disappointing father. In fact, a youngster who does not form this defense (perhaps because of early-enough therapy, or because there is another important male figure in his life, or due to temperament) is much less likely to become homosexual.

4) Although he has "defensively detached" from his father, the young boy still carries silently within him a terrible longing for the warmth, love, and encircling arms of the father he never did nor could have. Early on, he develops intense, nonsexual attachments to older boys he admires - but at a distance, repeating with them the same experience of longing and unavailability. When puberty sets in, sexual urges - which can attach themselves to any object, especially in males - rise to the surface and combine with his already intense need for masculine intimacy and warmth. He begins to develop homosexual crushes. Later he recalls, "My first sexual longings were directed not at girls but at boys. I was never interested in girls."

Attached: conor-mcgregor-ufc-1782.jpg (640x430, 81.35K)

Britosh*

As someone who is in America and doesn't know a thing about current British politics other than tem trying to leave the EU is a good thing (less globalization) can someone, kindly, explain these votes?

did you run away from my bullying in this thread?

It's ok

To cry

Men do it…too

RE: 2%
try 20%

It's okay if you're the one in ten

Don't be embarrassed and don't be angry.
Just because you're a number on the list

The statistical reminder of a world who doesn't care

we care

That's it, loser, keep thinking up a come back.

Mean while, lick my cock off, after I just pulled it from Uranus
(a good line is reusable)

Everything you need to know about British Politics

Congratulations on finally spelling 'loser' correctly

(You'll never forget that I'm the one who taught you there's only one 'O' in loser)

Just like there's only one 'O' in sympathizer

WHY THE BRITISH DON'T MATTER:

When every TV show ends with two men chasing each other around a park bench, with one of them wearing a bra outside of his petticoat, that country doesn't matter, and the world is better off without them.

OP HERE!

The British DO matter. Great people, I do like Brits a lot. However I do not like their government, and I wish they would grow some balls sometime and make more of a fuss about all the corruption plaguing their society.

Overall the British people are wonderful. Unfortunately they are treated like second class citizens by their corrupt dictatorship.

Any country that thinks this is acceptable entertainment needs to be wiped from the face of the planet.

OP AGAIN!

I have three comeback words for you!

FILTHY. RICH. & CATSLAP.

You can't deny the Brit can be funny…. when they want to be!

funny , as in: limpwristed 'funny'

I've never seen anything the British produced that was even vaguely humorous.

Monty Python weren't funny. not at all. they sucked

I thought that show was a riot, even though I'll admit most British shows suck. At least there a few gems here and there, if you look hard enough for them. NOTE: I actually do find some pretty old shows while browsing p2p networks, some which I clearly know and remember watching when I was younger, some of them I recall the names but never bothered watching and others where its "fuck I don't know what that show is, I'll check it out and see if its any good." And if it is any good (my lucky day), I'll grab all the seasons and rip them to DVD.

Was never fond of that show….. but was fond of the UK show that literally created The Ropers theme (and yes, The Ropers and Three's Company scripts were all stolen from older UK shows I kid you fucking not!)

what a 'knee slapper'

the British version of humor is awful

Yes, that's right. We Americans bitch and complain about copyright laws and try to impose them onto other countries…… meanwhile, we STEAL other's stories, concepts and creations - calling them our own - and making mad money doing it!

And even though you Brits may hate me for jacking The Man About The House (UK's Threes Company) and George & Mildred (UK's The Ropers) …. don't worry. I treated America with the same disdain by jacking Three's Company and The Ropers too!

So both countries can eat a bag of dicks!!!

That's ironic, because the more life absolutely sucks here on Earth, the more savvy good comedians typically get at ridiculing just how much it fucking sucks, making the whole obscene world look like a fucking clown show!

Attached: 041812-george-carlin.jpg (620x375, 34.62K)

Let me let you all in on a secret and tell you about the REAL Killcen before I get off for a while and do something else.

Killcen is a God-fearing sinner. Killcen sins and then prays to God for forgiveness. When I don't get an answer from God, I bother him some more until Jesus answers my prayers and finally forgives me. When He does, I thank him. The next night I get drunk as hell, and start to sin all over again. And the process repeats itself over and over like a psychotic episode of the Twilight Zone.

Does that make me a good Christian? I don't know but for my sake I fucking hope so!

Attached: PicsArt_03-27-11.23.23.jpg (1024x2048, 243.56K)

Attached: PicsArt_03-27-11.39.50.jpg (1024x2048, 535.59K)

Attached: 20190326_215007_HDR.jpg (4160x2080, 1.92M)

So you and your mother?

Red Dwarf is hilarious!

My drug of choice is whiskey and lots of it. Although, not as much as I used to drink when I was younger (can't do that anymore, too dangerous and too unhealthy). I've gotten black out drunk many times before so I would imagine that might be something like doing heroin maybe.

Heyrunn

are you really on heroin?

The daily mail also broke the 1400 rapes by muslims story that all the other papers were scared to cover.

Attached: 1e49034c45520449ea9f4b6e44f91b4e403f5c68f263a14af5638401e8a30810.jpg (1293x914, 297.45K)

Murrica copied the office too and managed to turn a very charming funny show in to a soulless hollywood thing.

Never did that crap, no. What I have tried in my lifetime: alcohol, marijuana, mushrooms, cocaine, basic amphetamine (not meth), oxycotin (a pain reliever) and I did huff ether fumes from a homemade pet 'lab' once when I was a teenager from some hillbilly who used to cook it up for his own use. The most I used for a long period of time was alcohol, marijuana and cocaine. Two of which I stopped doing a while back ago. Today I simply stick with whiskey.

That is what they're good for. I completely IGNORE all the BS celebrity gossip. I go for the jugular veins when I dig a report from that site, I want to see corruption exposure and very thorny topics that are being covered up. Nothing less.

That's heartwarming. I think it's about time you pop the big question.